Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2008, 12:28 PM   #21
Immansueta

Immansueta has initial reputation

I am too afraid not to orbey.
I don't even want it but the fear in me has taken over. Slowly I turn my face and look at you straight in the eyes. I try to look strongly without any pain and emotions.
But as I see the lust and pleasure in your eyes I am not able to abide it and close my eyes.
"pleeeeeaase" I beg you in despair. "don't do this"
Tears run down my face like water.
Immansueta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #22
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

Your tears only fuel my lust and I slam into your tight passage harder and faster. Your body betraying you as it naturally lubricates, allowing me to fuck you with a renewed vigour. I notice you closing your eyes but for the moment I let it pass.

My grunts grow louder, each grunt accompanied by a brutal thrust. You can feel my strokes growing more and more erratic. I slap your face again “Open those eyes bitch” I scream as I thrust savagely into your ravished pussy “Open your eyes so I can see the pain in your eyes” I add as I slap you once again.

For a moment I think you are going to disobey me, but slowly you open lids and gaze into my eyes, and as I lock my gaze on yours I erupt, my shaft swelling within the already tight embrace of your channel as stream after stream of my hot seed floods you…
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:56 AM   #23
Immansueta

I feel so abused when you force me to open my eyes again and look into your eyes. Your slaps hurt so much that I open my lids.
Nearly at the same moment I feel how you errupt and your cum flowing into me. I am lucky that I take the birth control pill, so that I shouldn't be pregnant...
Now I hope that you would be finish and vanish out of my life...
Old 06-10-2008, 12:43 PM   #24
Alias
Privileged Member

As my climax passes I collapse down on top of you, crushing you beneath my weight. My breathing is ragged and it takes some time before I finally push myself up and off of you. I reach down and grasp hold of your ankle and drag you across the floor of the alley, Back against the wall.

Reaching into my pocket I pull out a cigarette, even going as far as to offer you one as I crouch down before you, Slowly puffing on the cancer stick. I am halfway through it before I speak “Well I have thought it over” I tell you as I reach down and stroke your leg “And in my opinion, Even though it is a nice pussy it ain’t worth 300 bucks” I tell you smiling.

“Now the girls I have working for me charge 50 bucks a time” I inform you “But I will knock off double that because a least yours is fresh” I add with a chuckle “So that means you still owe me 200”….
Old 06-10-2008, 06:12 PM   #25
Immansueta

Again I am standing with the wall behind me and you infront of me. How I hate this position... I feel so threatened and inferior.
Tears still run down my face.
By smoking and offering me a cigarette you show that you appreciate your superiority.
I tremble out of fear.
I am petrified when you tell me that I still owe you 200 bucks!
That can't be! You've raped me and demand money? This guy is gone mad.
I view right and left... I need a possibility to escape.
"Okay, but therefor I need my purse." I ly.
It lies a few meters next to us.
Let he believe me I pray to god.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #26
Alias
Privileged Member

I smile at you as I you lean back against the wall trebling as you try your best to cover yourself and preserve some modesty. I continue to puff on my cigarette, before stubbing it out on the dirty ground beside me.

When you request your purse I glance around and see it lying just off the side of us, Right where you must have dropped it when I first attacked you. Shrugging my shoulders I push myself up and cross the distance to retrieve it….
Old 06-12-2008, 03:28 AM   #27
Immansueta

My heart jumpes as he turns to retrieve my purse.
And I run like I have never done it before. It isn't easy to run squiffy and with heels, but I manage it. The only thing that matters is escaping.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #28
Alias
Privileged Member

Just as my fingers touched your purse I heard the sound of movement behind me, spinning around I am in time to see you dashing off down the alley as quickly as your unsteady legs would carry you. Cursing I throw your purse aside and set off in pursuit.

My long stride quickly eating into your lead as I close the distance between us, Just as you reach the exit of the alley my arm goes around you lifting you clear off the ground as my free hand covers your mouth muffling your cries for help.

I half carry, half drag you back into the ally, the darkness embracing us almost instantly as I take you back to the exact spot from where you had just attempted to escape and throw you down upon the hard ground.

When you tried to rise I kicked your legs out from under you, chuckling as you crash back down to the cold hard ground once again. Retrieving your purse I rummage through it and taking your wallet I empty its contents, “This is for making me chase you” it tell you as I stuff all your cash into my pocket.

Reaching down a haul you up by your hair, tugging at the roots, And just as you reach your knees I suddenly back hand you across the face, a savage blow that leaves a hand print upon your cheek. Droping down to my knees behind you I wrestle you onto your hands and knees and crudely wrench your buttocks apart “If your cunt is worth a 100 your ass is bound to be worth more” I tell you as I let my finger brush against the puckered little entrance….
Old 06-15-2008, 04:03 PM   #29
Immansueta

In the first moment it seems as if I managed to escape and in the second all my hopes were destroyed.
I try to fight you when you drag and carry me back into the ally, but I fail.
It hurts so much when I meet the hard ground and you bar me from standing up.
I tremble with fear. Tears fill my eyes.
You punish me, haul by my hair, slap me and I keep crying and begging you to release me.
When I finally ly on the ground sobbing you brush your finger against my asshole. "No please! Plase leave me! Please spare my ass!"
I look at you with pleading eyes. "How can you do that? Can you have a pure conscience? Pleaaase lat me go!" I beg crying and sobbing...
Old 06-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #30
Alias
Privileged Member

The pleading look in your eyes did little but fuel my desire for you, your desperate begging feeding the flames of my lust. The finger that had a moment ago brushed against the puckered entrance returned once again. Only this time I pressed against the centre of your wrinkled little hole, pressing firmly as it struggled against your straining muscles.

I could feel you clenching the tight little ring, yet my finger slowly began to penetrate. Little by little until the first knuckle, then your sphincter relaxed ever so slightly and my finger shot forward, Deep within your anal passage.

I laughed at your scream of pain, as I slowly began to work my finger back and forth within you, loosening you up until I could add a second finger. I pumped the two fingers into your tight rear passage ignoring your cries of agony, ignoring the tears that now flowed freely, every now and again I would add a little twist, streaching your muscles a little more.

Withdrawing my fingers I moved in behind you once again, I could see the look of fear in your eyes as you glanced back over your shoulder at me as I guided the swollen head of my prick to your little rosebud.

I felt you trying to scurry forward as the bulbous head pressed against the opening to your ass , but the wall in front of you prevented any escape. My hands tightened around your hips as I suddenly jerked forward sinking myself deep within you with my initial thrust…
Old 06-18-2008, 08:02 AM   #31
Immansueta

You only ignore my pleadings and carry on your action.
It hurts so much... When your finger enters my anal passage I cry out in pain, but you don't care.
You only torture me with an further finger.
I scream so loudly... Doesn't hear me anybody? Isn't there anyboday to help me?

Finally I feel how you pull back your fingers. Alleviation streams through my body. Is it over? But a glance over my sholder destroys my hope.
You have placed your cock on my opening to my ass.
Wide-eyed I look at you with horror.

I just formed the word "no" as you enter me with a deep and hard thrust. I scream out loudly. Tears run down my face as you begin to move.

Desperately I try to elude the pain and to escape from you, but your grip at my hips is too strong.
"pleeeease... I can't stand it any longer" I sob and slowly start to pass out...
Old 06-18-2008, 04:25 PM   #32
Alias
Privileged Member

Your scream is like music to my ears, I pull back, only to slam forth once again driving my full length inside you, as my hips slap against your upturned ass, I feel you beginning to go limp in my hands and I tug on your hair wrenching your head back, in an attempt to keep you from passing out on me.

My hips drive my prick back and forth within your tight rear passage, the muscles of your ass squeezing me almost painfully. I could not care less about the pain I was bringing you, as my fingers dug into your hips, as I held your limp body up to allow me maximum penetration, My strokes were brutal, Hard and fast, full length thrusts that brought me such pleasure, And caused you such agony.

My groans of pleasure drowned out your sobs….
Old 07-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #33
Immansueta

(sorry for taking so long... real life was calling)

How I hate you for wrensching my head back avoiding that I pass out.

The agony you cause me is awful and the whole situation can't be worser.
I clench my fist in the attempt to balance the pain... but it seems to be impossible.
I am too weak to offer resistance... even screaming is too exhausting.
I am crying quiet and just hope that it will be over soon and that he will leave me than forever...