Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #21
ukslavegurl28

ukslavegurl28 has initial reputation

my darkest fantasy is to be kidnapped by one or a group and held as a sex slave in a dungeon long term. also maybe others ( family members with me) who are there to be used and we may be forced to perform together. love a sadistic element aswell.
ukslavegurl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #22
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
My darkest fantasy has nothing to do with me as the victim. It has to do with me
assisting in the assault of say one of my sister-in-laws (or a co-worker).

I would hold an arm or leg and experience the futile attempt to fight free as each
man took his turn. I might also strap-on a rather nasty dildo and take a turn myself.
I can only guess that even through the rubber cock I would get some sort of feeling
how her body reacts to each penetrating thrust.

I would wear a mask so as to conceal my identity. And at the next family get together
or in the case of a co-worker, the next time I see her at work, I would have memories
of what had happened and the role I played.
NICE. I have a thing for a woman helping me.....somehow its more degrading in my mind.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #23
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain View Post
I am going to be writing a rape fantasy and I was hoping to know about your deepest darkest rape desires?

1. Favourite rape scenario?
2. Deepest darkest rape fantasy?
3. Rapists:What do you like your victim to look like?
Victims: What do you like your attacker to look like?
4.Why do you like rape fantasy?
5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about?
6. *Where *When *How?

I look forward to reading your response.
1. raping a bitch who was rude to me or reckons she's something special. Those arrogant 'strong independent' types. In an abandoned building where she's isolated and vulnerable. To make matters worse she'd never see my face so she would be scared of any man who looks at her.
2. Either the above' or violating a naive vitgin or a Christian or Muslim girl who's saving herself for marriage.
3. slim or curvy, not too bother, as long as she's feminine.
4. Naturally dominant,that alpha/control thing.
5. Random girls I meet. My ex. Gobby druken bitches... list goes on...
6. With rope, a blade and gun, and her hair tightly in my hand.
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:59 AM   #24
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A place where she has to go back once and again. Her house for a mother, a classroom for a teacher, the office if it was her boss...

Friend of mine blackmail his mother and invite me.

Middle age (30's) good looking woman. Woman next door looking.

I have no idea. I can say what I like but not why.

5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about? Thinking about one of my teachers that is also the mother of one of my friends.

6. *Where *When *How?
We fool our friend to rape his mother when he is drunk at home. We record it. Later we use it to rape his mother at university. A bunch of us. Our friend reluctant at first but joins later and he can abuse his mother every day at home.

Last edited by ElChantajista; 05-24-2012 at 03:53 PM.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #25
Zoey4kink

Zoey4kink has initial reputation

I sometimes dream of being kidnapped and made to do humiliating stuff in order to stay alive. I get turned on by the idea that I have no choice but to do as I'm told.
Zoey4kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #26
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

Zoey, you're my kinda lady ;-)
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #27
TheViper

TheViper has initial reputation

my deepest darkest rape fantasy is to take my mum to a massage parlour and guys come in and fuck her while i also play with her myself.
TheViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #28
mr meaner

mr meaner has initial reputation

at the moment my darkest fantasy is to rape the security guard at the warehouse complex i work in as she is doing her rounds one evening. Yes she is armed, but i surprise her and incapacitate her then she is mine to do as i wish. i wouldn't even tear off her uniform, just unzip her pants, pull them down over her round butt and fuck her silly
mr meaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #29
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Favourite rape scenario? gang rape
2. Deepest darkest rape fantasy? 2 or more guys make a plan to rape me. they stalk me and find out my usual routine. One day they grab me and pull me into a van right as I'm walking to the bus stop from work. They throw a bag over my head so I can't see what's going on. One guy in the backseat starts groping me right away. I'm scared so I stay quiet. The guys are not talking either. The one in the back keeps groping me and another one ties my hands behind my back. Once we get to the destination, they lead me inside and throw me on the floor. They each take turns with me while I cry and whimper. I beg them to stop but they don't listen. One of them tells me to shut up. Once they're done with me, they drive me back to the bus stop one of them pinches my nipple as he's untying me, and then he spits in my face. As they drove away, I try looking at the van's license plate but I see that it has been covered.
3. Victims: What do you like your attacker to look like? It doesn't matter, as long as they are strong enough to overpower me.
4.Why do you like rape fantasy? I am really not sure.
5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about? I prefer strangers.
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:14 AM   #30
TheHero'sBunny

TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Chased, preferably in the open countryside. But also cornered in a room with a man very angry at me.
2. See 1.
3. Attacker: Tall, strong, with shoulder-length hair.
4. Because it gets me off and because most of the time I don't like vanilla sex.
5. Nope.
6. See 1.

Quote:
I am going to be writing a rape fantasy and I was hoping to know about your deepest darkest rape desires?

5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about?
6. *Where *When *How?

TheHero'sBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #31
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr meaner View Post
at the moment my darkest fantasy is to rape the security guard at the warehouse complex i work in as she is doing her rounds one evening. Yes she is armed, but i surprise her and incapacitate her then she is mine to do as i wish. i wouldn't even tear off her uniform, just unzip her pants, pull them down over her round butt and fuck her silly
This is also a rape fantasy of mine if I ever see a hot security guard or police officer. I like the quick and dirty way of raping her, just unzipping her pants enough to fuck her and cum inside her pussy
Old 06-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #32
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. My favorite rape fantasy right now involves a luscious lady at work who wears some of the sexiest clothes and flirts and teases and pretends she doesn't know what she is doing. I fantasize about teaching her what happens to teases like her. This will preferably happen in a back office at work.

2. My darkest rape fantasy involves my sister-in-law and my niece together in my dungeon both raping them and making them work on each other.

3. I prefer my victims to be in their 50s even early 60s, still attractive showing pride in their appearance. Any hair color or length. I prefer them to be wearing a dress or skirt. This does not mean I will turn away from a younger lady if I think she needs to be raped.

4. As for why I enjoy rape fantasy, I just simply like the thoughts of raping, which is where it, of course, stays, as thoughts.

5. See 1 & 2 above

6. Where depends on how much stalking is involved. I do like the thought of taking a woman in her own bed, where she feels the safest.

Quote:

6. *Where *When *How?

Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #33
TheHero'sBunny

TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheHero'sBunny has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter View Post
This does not mean I will turn away from a younger lady if I think she needs to be raped.
So I can still hope. *Phew*
TheHero'sBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #34
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes you certainly can hope Bunny...
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A. Usually gangraping.

A. Hard to say, they all involve fucking a victim in the ass, pussy and mouth. Keeping her in a safe dark place for weeks is as dark as it gets.

A. Good lookers, but not always important. It could be a pretty teenager, or a 35YO mom who happened to show some cleavage bending over at the store.

4. Why do you like rape fantasy?
A. No idea, if I did I would be cured. Not too sure I want to be cured either.

A. It could be anyone. Cousins, nieces, sister in law, total strangers. Don't matter at all.

6. *Where *When *How?
A. In my fantasies, it is always somewhere we won't be disturbed. Basements and cells work best for me.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #36
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

- Home alone and someone breaks in, walking to my car alone late at night, hanging out with someone I thought was a friend...

- A group of men having their way with every inch of me!

- Tall, thin, nice full (not big) breasts and ass, straight long (waist length) auburn/red hair, light eyes, freckles, light cream but not pale skin. Me basically

- Really tall 6'4+ Strong build but not overly muscular, long dark hair (not past the chin though), light eyes, dimples (for some reason they seem charming to me), maybe an accent, huge cock, tan skin with obviously bulging veins from his adrenaline pulsing...

- It lets me live out what I WANT to happen, where even though Im not in control, deep down I know its all just fantasy play and I really am. I have been a victim of REAL rape, and its a dreadful life altering experience. It didnt detour me from my fantasies though. If anything, its only made them worse.

I think about a certain band most of the time. All three of them having their way with me, swapping holes, taking turns, all together at once. Anything and everything with them!! Other than that, I usually think about my bf just losing his mind one night, his friends coming over when Im home alone, coworkers taking me into a dark office, strangers in the parking lot. Anything really, but physical attraction plays a large role in who I 'want' to be assaulted by.

6. *Where *When *How?
- See above!?
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #37
frankc203

frankc203 has initial reputation
Default deepest darkest rape fantasy

I would love to violently rape a woman condemed to death. Love the idea of having her dressed up in pantyhose and a nightie and turned over to me. Love the idea of being able to be extremely violent with her and while I am raping her telling her how turned on I will be watching her pantyhosed legs twitch in the electric chair with my cum dripping down one leg. The last thing I want her to hear is my voice telling her that several of us are going to get her 18 year old daughter, we are going to put her in pantyhose rape her and then she will die in the same chair as her mother.
frankc203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #38
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Frakc203: I would love to violently rape a woman condemned to death.

A concept of female execution by electric chair I've long imagined:

The electrodes consist of (1) the usual metal cap that goes on top of the head, and (2) a metal rod that slides into the vagina. To ensure good conduction of electricity, both contact points should be thoroughly wet. To ensure this, right before the execution, a select group of guards rapes the condemned woman (to ensure an abundance of semen in the vagina), and also urinates on her head until her hair is thoroughly soaked. The woman is then placed in the chair, the electrodes applied, and the execution carried out.

Not one of my personal favorite concepts -- I prefer victims impregnated, not dead -- but it probably qualifies as deep and dark.

It's too bad we can't rape / kill all these spambots that have been plaguing the site lately.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #39
dirtymommy

dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)dirtymommy Level 3 (300+)

Quote:

6. *Where *When *How?

my favorite rape scenario is the dirty leaving the bar rape. i imagine multiple guys grabbing me while i leave a bar alone and pull me into a van or truck before speeding off to find a secluded spot to take turns with me.

I like rape fantasy because im a sub and there is just something good about being treated like a whore and used as a cum rag.

if im not fantasizing about the group of random guy scenario, its often about rough forced sex with my hubby.
dirtymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #40
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Leaving a bar, walking down a dark street alone is a favorite of mine. A van or maybe down a dark alley?
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote