Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation
Default Story request- please rape my wife

Hi I am new to this site and I have a rape fantasy about my wife that I am looking for any one on here to write as a story.

Let me tell you about my wife laura, she is 32yrs old with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes and an apple shaped figure, she has 38c saggy tits with nipples that get very hard when aroused, she has a flabby stomach which wobbles when she is being fucked, she has a little bum with a hairy arsehole and her tight pussy is hairy and untrimmed, laura tends to wear plan boring bra's and knickers.
I am looking for some one to write a rape story about where she is brutally raped repeatedly in her hairy pussy, arse and her saggy tits tortured.
I would like her to cry and beg for mercy as her rapists torture and abuse her body, using dildos with spikes, hooks and razor blades on and forced in her pussy and arse making her scream with pain.

If any one is interested then please reply and feel free to make it as graphic as possible.

Thanks
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why don't you write a story first? Why do we have to provide your monkey spanking material?

You will find this type of post will piss off the members here real fast.

Epic Fail

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Helloooo,

The Admin's reply is right on the money and well said. Creative writing is a talent, and requires work (I speak as a writer myself), it's a gift to the community.

Coming here and asking for a tailor-made story, not having even offered the currency of any input at all yourself, and especially as you didn't even bother to read through the subsection list and found the Rape Stories section and made your request there, is indeed going to anger people.

What you SHOULD have done is asked in that section whether anyone knew of a story similar to your description. Asking strangers for their opinions/guidance is one thing; asking strangers to provide artistic services gratis is quite another.

Creative writing is a talent; most people can't do it well. I give it as a gift, and always for free, but only either when the mood takes me, or when a loved one requests it. I don't know you, and your post doesn't motivate me to provide it. I also don't know the rape stores section that well, so my closing advice is to have a good, leisurely read through it, enjoy it, and see what..ahem, inspires you.

I dare say you'll find lots of material to give you quite a 'stir', shall we say!!

Good luck,

Jaybee.

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 11-26-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't you like your wife very much? Funny, a while back there was some woman in here with green eyes and saggy tits. She was telling us all about what a wanker her husband is, and wondering if someone would write a story about him getting kidnapped and bum fucked by a gang of bikers.

I wonder....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:20 PM   #6
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I will brake into ur shitty house and walk into ur bedroom. Ur slutwife is alone, sleeping. I wake her up with a brutal punch in her cute and innocent face. Before she realizes the situation, I brutally rip her cheap thong, ur present, apart and put it in her slutmouth before she starts crying. „Now you can cry into that cheap thong, Laura!“ She is crying like a little girl. I punched her really hard. Ruthless. Then I have to take a sec. Suddenly, I slap her still crying dollface 5 times. With power. Her face is red. Tears in her eyes. She is crying like a little girl who lost her favorite toy. „You better shave that mud down there u worthless, hairy little piece of fuckmeat!!!“ I yell at her. Get up and shave your fuckholes right now or I beat the shit out off you! You run into the bathroom and start to shave your vagina and ass. Shaking, unable to do it properly. Cutting your lips so it looks like u have your period. Still crying into your birthday prsesent. I run into the bathroom, grab you by the hair and throw u on the ground, brutally.
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:20 PM   #7
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Continuous....do you want to know what he did to her all night long hehehe ?
Old 02-13-2021, 12:49 AM   #8
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

This is you, you little fuckwhore. Destroying your tight ass in the most brutal and rough way should be a lot of fun. For days and nights, or even weeks ...

Im Bad, I know
Which one of these two girls is your wife in our fiction ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0998.jpg (9.6 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1033.jpg (10.1 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by Raper_Pimp; 02-13-2021 at 03:17 AM.