Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-05-2006, 06:53 AM   #1
persiangurl

Default is this psychotic? or is it just me?

PM from brek to me

I'm Obligated To, So...
You may be surprised that I'm PMing you. Let's be clear: I'm not trying to worm my way into your pants. I feel that there are unsaid issues and, while I'm sure your Internet alter ego will probably think that I'm being a pussy, I think that to face our ethical obligation is the meaning of not only masculinity but humanity.

No, it's that I'm leaving this board. So PMing me in response is an exercise in futility. I just want to make things right before I head out. I'd rather make friends than enemies. And things Somedude and Clean said made it clear to me that, despite the unforgivable cliquishness here,

Your behavior began as noxious immediately, and despite attempting both flirtatiousness and direct response, it continued. I became strident and possibly insulting. While part of me just wants to call you a bitch, that would be drastically inappropriate.

I understand your life has been hard and that you have had awful relationships of all kinds. I don't want to trivialize or explain away your behavior here. I also don't want to make you feel like a victim. But we are the sum of our experiences, and I hope you see how it is at least possible that the way you behave on the Internet is a way to lash out at people who won't fight back.

The way you order your behavior is going to set you up for a lot of falls. And I am glad that you've found people like Somedude who, despite their flaws, try to protect you. This also may surprise you, but I bear no ill will towards you at all. If I ever said anything that made you angry, uncomfortable or otherwise irritated, that was not my intent. I was as open and critical as I am because I feel that people deserve honesty.

Take everything I say here or leave it. You can go ahead and dismiss it as self-righteous or smarmy rantings from a small cock Internet loser. But just hear it. Perhaps you may find that I'm saying something more valid than you thought.

As I said in that last post: I'm leaving because the apples are bad. Whether the apples were rotten or the barrel made the apples is something you'll have to answer. I don't know how you behave in other fora. I heard you were reasonably kind on RC for awhile.

I can understand why you'd want to knock someone like me down a peg. My friends do it all the time. My experience is a perfect example: Despite popularity in high school, in elementary and middle school I was marginalized, and so my egoism, stridency in speech, etc. is a backlash to feeling shy and helpless. But I am overcompensating. I think the same thing happens with you.

Your cultural milieu, sexual experiences, and strong personality make you feel that you should be open. If you think someone's a dumbass, say it.

Here's the problem. First of all, you're excessively judgmental. There are all sorts of ways that people behave that are equally valid. Second of all, your insults deal with exactly the body issue things that hurt women like you. Third, no matter the behavior of others, whether you find it dumb, mean, or idiotic, you have a prima facia obligation to courteous and respectful behavior.

What do I mean by judgmentalism? The way you speak and behave on this forum indicates, to be candid, "dumb bitch". Yet you clearly are capable of critical thought. One of my comments intentionally used that unfairly and meanly, and it is an example of how judgmental behavior can produce a negative cycle.

You post your pictures and hear positive affirmation constantly. So do I (well, except on this board). Imagine if you did not. Imagine if people like LaJan decided to constantly attack you and use things you have revealed against you.

I'm just a voice on the Internet, so this may not carry much validity, but take it as you will. You are a devastatingly attractive, beautiful, intelligent woman. You, like all women (especially those who have been treated like you have in the past), deserve respect and a friend or lover who can treat you as a human being. If you choose to date women, I would understand. My mother and female friends of mine have talked about it, and it's because men are assholes. And even I, despite feminist pretenses, can buy into the same shit and mistreat someone. I would hate to see you ever lose that spunk and independence. But with independence comes responsibility, and one of those responsibilities is courteous behavior to others.

So, to wind upl: In my view, we are 100% cool. I hope you can forgive any transgressions I've made. If you want to talk about anything, at any time (not only rape fantasy but also personal issues or school or what you need), I'm not at RapeBoard, but you can e-mail me or MSN-IM me at siva69@hotmail.com. If you spam me, I'll just block you. If you don't want to ever talk to me again, I could care less. I hope that despite our past I can be a resource for you. If you elect not to use it... eh. Either way, I consider what happened here closed.

-Sincerely,
Fred (Brek)

to which i replied

"lol, you need to log off and get a life"

seriously though, this guy is weird
Old 05-05-2006, 07:07 AM   #2
grimmy

grimmy has initial reputation

Definately trying to "worm" his way into your pants...

in a lame, pathetic kind of way..
grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 09:42 AM   #3
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Geez... Why can't a man act like a man.
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:10 PM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Psychotic, unmanly and babbling like all that moron's writing! That PM is a great example of the deep mental problems little Mr. Brek has. Should we throw an e-party to celebrate his departure?
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:19 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was just about to say where's a party emoticon when you need one
Or maybe even an e-RIP Brek thread?
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think PG has provided a fairly good forum for showing our final regards for Brekky with this thread! Which when you think about it Brek with his PM left us a monument to his self impressed lunacy!
Old 05-05-2006, 12:41 PM   #7
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

It was very long winded.

And nothing that I and others haven't already said. PG is cool, but character flaws do abound.
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 12:44 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding4Prez
It was very long winded.

And nothing that I and others haven't already said. PG is cool, but character flaws do abound.
Eeeek! Ooock! Eeeh! Eeeh! Oook!
*flings bananas at the rejected e-stalker*
Old 05-05-2006, 12:49 PM   #9
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Oh no, the asskisser tried to insult me.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:07 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding4Prez
Oh no, the asskisser tried to insult me.
Eeek! Eeek! Oook!
*throws more bananas*
Old 05-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #11
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Hey why don't you post PG's ass again? That never gets old.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:13 PM   #12
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm afraid Brek made a rod for his own back, when on his first day he made over 50 posts of the most pretentious and protracted type I have ever seen on a rape forum. When he couldn't handle us rouph types he then retreated to the kind and gentle auspices of an old and unsurprising fraternity of cobwebbed thought and dusty shelves.
Filling his teeth into to points
savage chief
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 05:30 PM   #13
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Be that as it may, PG just called him a loser. Time for her warning....

'cause I swear to God I'm going to be pissed if I am going to be flagged for telling the truth and that bitch and somedude can get away with actually insulting people.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:50 PM   #14
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm very sorry Spaulding I really didn't want to do this, but this is definitely an insult.

'cause I swear to God I'm going to be pissed if I am going to be flagged for telling the truth and that bitch and somedude can get away with actually insulting people.
Second warning, banned for a week.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 06:13 PM   #15
Balance

Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)Balance Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
I'm very sorry Spaulding I really didn't want to do this, but this is definitely an insult.

I'm pretty sure that Spaulding was quoting something PG said.
Balance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #16
boredathome

boredathome has initial reputation

undefinedmy head hurts from all the big words
boredathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #17
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm probably setting myself up for some flak, but I think Brek's remarks were fitting and moderate. And PersianKitty, they're points worth considering. Maybe too little too late, but they did have merit. It seems that whenever mud is being slung, you're in there somewhere. I love your pics and your fantasies, but darn it, all the invective poisons my beloved cesspool here at RapeBoard! Or dilutes it....

Anyway, Brek was difficult on occasion, but he did make some neat posts in the roleplay section.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 08:40 PM   #18
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Yeah, don't ya luv that "California" logic. I stayed two summers there, sun, sun, sun, stay out there too long and you get, no, no, no. Not going to be mean.
Let's just say that living there is unrealistic. I want some cloudy days in my life. yeah, I want my life to be imperfect. I luv getting frustrated, illogical, and just grabbing things and just throwing them at the door, just because I wanna do it.
Ya hear me, I demand the right to be crazy.

Everybody else does it? why, oh, why should I be left out.

Ok, Ok, I am getting, getting, psychotic?

Uh, why is you head on my dinner plate? I hate raw meat.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:33 PM   #19
BigTittedBlondeWhore

BigTittedBlondeWhore has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm

I guess he is going to be pissed then lol! Oh, and I'm confused.....persiangurl did call that guy a loser......so do the insults only count when they are endorsed by Grm?
BigTittedBlondeWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:43 PM   #20
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

PG quoted what she said in her PM to Brek which was, "lol, you need to log off and get a life". Then she referred to him as weird, neither really an insult. Also doesn't matter if she did insult Brek since he's no longer a member.
Now let's get back to saying how glad we are that Brek is gone!