Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-22-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation
Default The Debt Collector (One Female Needed)

I stride across the porch and try the door, I am pleasantly surprised when it swings open, But then again it is broad daylight and this is a safe neighbourhood. Slamming the door shut I slip the lock home “Dave, Where you hiding” I call out as I march into the living room. I do a double take as I see you sitting there, But then I remember Dave boasting about his trophy wife.

You Jump as I enter the room “What do you Want” You stutter fear in your voice as you take in my 6’ 2” frame “Get out of my house, You can’t just barge into someone’s house like this”.

“I’m Sorry Miss” I chuckle as i check you out “But I am looking for your husband, Is he here”.
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:35 PM   #2
DragonflyDaze

DragonflyDaze has initial reputation

Still startled, I stand up but maintain my distance from you, unsure of who you are and what do you want?

"No..." I say, somewhat worried. "He won't be back for a few days from his trip, but I can tell him -- wait. Who are you?" I ask, unsure of what I could tell my husband of who showed up, since I don't know who you are.
DragonflyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 04:26 AM   #3
Cole32

“Who I am is unimportant, Lets just say I work for Mr Falcone over at the club” I say as I look around the room, I can see the look of confusion in your eyes “Mr Falcone runs a private club over on the west side, You know Booze, Cards and Whores”

You flinch at the word whores and I smile “Oh, Don’t worry, The girls are all clean and your husband hardly uses them” I chuckle as my words sink in “It’s the cards Dave likes, Loves to play poker he does, Pity because he can’t play worth a damn”.

“That’s why I’m here, I hate to tell you this but Dave lost last week and I’m here to collect”
Old 06-23-2007, 07:31 PM   #4
DragonflyDaze

Taking this all in, I become worried. "How much does he owe?" I stutter, knowing we own nice things but we don't have a ton of extra money.

You tell me the amount and my jaw drops. "This must be a mistake, my husband knows we don't have that much money. He would never just loose it all. I dont understand..." I say as I sit back down on the couch to steady myself.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:08 PM   #5
Cole32

“I am sorry Miss” I sat as I sit down beside you, “Now, Lets get down to business, You say Dave is away for a couple of days, Yes?” I ask. Regaining your composure slightly you nod “Yes until Monday”.

I nod, thinking it over a moment “Ok, I accept the fact that you don’t have the hundred grand he owes, I can stall Mr Falcone for a few days, If you can give me say ten percent here and now”. You gasp at my words “I don’t have that kind of money here, And even If I went to the bank the most they would give me would be five thousand with out Dave’s Signature”

I rise from the seat and pace the room “That’s unfortunate” I say. “You see if I don’t get ten grand then I have to get physical, And trust me baby you don’t want that”. You sink back into the couch fear in your eyes “Wha.. What do you mean by that” You stutter. I turn to face you “Well if Dave had been here I would be breaking an arm right about now” I say with a smile.

You squeal in fright at my words, “Oh don’t worry baby, what with you being a woman” I say as I approach you “I won’t be breaking your arm”. I hear your sigh of relief “Thank you” you say “for a minute there….”. I cut you off “No. We don’t break a lady’s arms in this line of work, Its much more fun just to rape them….”
Old 06-23-2007, 09:52 PM   #6
DragonflyDaze

"rape them?" I gasp, scooting away from you in the chair, not wanting to be near you.

I try to act brave, but I'm shaking. I threaten to call the police on you, to have you arrested and I tell you to leave my house but deep inside I know this wont work. I fear that there isn't really anything I can do, as i try to make a plan. The only problem is, you are between me and the only door out of my living room. "Please dont touch me" I beg "i'm sure dave can figure out the money if I call him. He will straighten it out tonight" I feel my face turn white from fear as I try to predict your next move, still trying to figure out how I will get away.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:13 PM   #7
Cole32

I laugh at you as you pull away “Call the cops, Go ahead call them” I say as I pick up the phone and throw it down next to you “won’t do you no good, Mr Falcone pays them well to look the other way”.

You hesitate as you look between the phone and me, You know I am not laying. “Ok now baby how you want to do this” I ask as I grab your arm and easily haul you off the couch “We can do this easy, Where by you show me to your bedroom and strip for me, Or I can drag you kicking and screaming in there before ripping your clothes off” I say with a evil grin “Choice is your…."

Last edited by Cole32; 06-23-2007 at 10:17 PM.