Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2008, 08:56 PM   #1
sebab

Default Tentacle rape story with gallery

Here's an old hentai gallery/story I did a while ago with Duke Nukem 3d slime babes. I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Here's the first part. Enjoy. I might rework the story. Let me know of any suggestions you guys have. Duke 3d players recommended:

Our lovely secretary, Crystal Adams, has been working on the space station for a couple. Unfortunately for her, everyone else left leaving her alone as she finishes a few things. Before she leaves, she decides to take a shower. Meanwhile, the evil alien tentacle parasites have already secretly landed on the space station and spotted lovely Crystal's healthy body. A young, healthy 23 year old virgin with creamy long legs and firm breasts. But to be able to capture her for breeding and incubation, the parasite must find a place to settle and spread out long enough to be strong enough to tame it's victim. Perfect for the alien tentacles, Crystal walks over to the showers and the tentacles begin developing in the hallway. A few minutes is all the parasites need to make limbs strong enough to grab her down. The hallways fills with the foul acid rain stench of the tentacles. The parasites get excited as they wait for Crystal to come out.

Here's the link to the original source on my page if you're curious
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-4814.html