Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2006, 02:53 PM   #61
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy

Gasping moaning trying to lay still as you flip the pages on my chest. I wrap my legs tightly around his hips pulling him squeezing him. Moaning feeling the pen marking the paper digging into my breasts. Biting the form in my teeth trying not to get spit all over them. My face burning realizing I have just become a desk with a fuck hole and that is all I am. Blushing as he flips the pages covering my face. Hearing Johnny say that should be better you don’t have to look at her.
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #62
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walk back to see how the deal is coming. I see Johnny flipping pages on Your chest and Chuck pumps away. As Chcuk reaches another place to sign her presses the form tight to your breast and scribbles his signature. My idea of adding somne incentatives to a deal is working out really well.

Chuck shoves the new form in your mouth with the other one. Johnny lays the final form across your breasts. Chuck is really pounding you now. Your ass is jerked in the air as he rams in and out. Just as Chuck begins blowing his load into you the front door opens. In walks an attractive young woman that is dressed like a slut. Betty greets her and I hear that she is looking for her husband, Charles Smith. Betty with a bewildered look points to the back room.

Chuck is spewing his load deep in your vagina as he still pumps his cock in and out. Cum is starting to drip out of your hole as the young woman walks in the room. "What the hell is going on in here, Charles?" She yells.

Chuck jerks out quickly as he turns asnd stammers "Well I I I w w was J j just signing the papers." The young lady runs over and looks down at the spunk dripping out of you and screams 'I guess you were just closing the deal. It looks like you were opening something else. How dare you give your sperm to a slut like this." She screams as she drops to her knees and begins sucking on your hole.

I watch in astonishment as the young lady slurps the cum up like ice cream in a bowl. Next she shoves her mouth firmly over your hold and begins sucking wildly. Noises like sucking the last bit of soda from a glass comes from her mouth as she sucks harder and harder. She pauses only long enough to catch her breath and to lick the dripples off your thighs. I see her tongue flicking in and out of your pussy like a snake's tongue.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:04 PM   #63
fatblondetoy

Moaning gasping as his cock slams in and out of me my hips lifting meeting his thrusts. Shuddering each time he signs the form mashing the pen hard against my breasts. I hold the forms in my mouth spit leaking out the corners of my mouth. Groaning deeply as Chuck starts to spasms in my cunt filling me with his cum. I jump hearing her yelling at him as he jerks off me trying to pull his pants up. My hands trying to cover me I moan deeply as I feel her mouth on my pussy lips sucking hem hard, ohhhhhh god I groan as your tongue flicks and enters me as she suck my lips my hips lifting arching ohhhhhh yes I gasp.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:15 PM   #64
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The young lady continues licking and sucking until every drop has been slurped up. "Well I am a buyer also; what the hell am I going to get?" She yells as she jerks her skirt up to reveal a neatly shaven strip and no panties. She slings her leg over your prone body like a cowgirl mounting a horse. Johhny barely manages to jerk the forms from your mouth before she shoves herself up and squats covering your face.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:20 PM   #65
fatblondetoy

I moan my fingers digging into the arms of the recliner, as I arch and squirm. Just as I get close she yanks back standing and snaping what does she get. I try to move off the recliner but she lands on my face pushing me back down. Almost knocking the recliner over backwards. I gasp my hands moving up cupping her ass my tongue driving deep into her tasting her licking moaning sucking her clit into my mouth lightly pulling my teeth over the swollen little nub..
Old 08-24-2006, 05:30 PM   #66
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I watch as your flail your arms wildly; she is suffocating you as she twists burying your face deeper into her pussy. She yells "Bitch, tongue me good. I want to feel your slutty tongue deep in me; tickle my innards. Make me cum; I want to cum."

I shout "Leona come on you can do it. Make her burst her dam; let her flood your face."

Betty comes running in to see what all the excitement is about. Johnny, Betty, Chuck and me are all cheering you both on. The young woman is twisting wildly as she grabs your ears and pulls her pussy even tighter onto you. Chuck runs to the top of the recliner and grabs your head and begins twisting it as he tries to force it deeper into his wife's cunt.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:33 PM   #67
fatblondetoy

My mouth moving all over your pussy sucking licking my tongue driving deep in her gasping for air as she twists. My body bucking and writhing in the recliner as she yanks my mouth hard against her as she humps her hips on my face I squeal as Chuck grabs my hair yanking my head up more. My mouth and face making wet slurping sounds as she grinds more and more on me.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:39 PM   #68
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grab the digital camera and snap some pictures. I tell Johnny "These are going to be great on our web page. It will show that we will go to any depth to satisfy our customers. Nothing is too big of a sacrafice to make a sale."

Suddenly there is a flood of liquids pouring over your face. Your hair is being soaked as the torrent continues. The young woman raises up as a steady stream still drips from her cunt. She leans back showering your chin and boobs with her wetness.

She tries to catch her breath as she gasps "Where do I sign?"
Old 08-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #69
fatblondetoy

I can just see the flash before I hear you tell Johnny about posting the pictures on the web page I start to object. My pleading is cut off as she starts to flood my face with her wetness. The wet sticky fluid flooding my face my hair my chest. I whimper and moan as she lays back on me. As you hand her the papers to sign. She rolls off me and Johnny and Chuck help her to stand as she sways. I get up looking around for something to wipe my face with. You laugh as you hand me my blouse, telling me to leave it on my face. I sway as I reach for my bra, my body trembling shuddering needing to get off, but knowing that’s not what I am here for only to please the customers I pull my bra on adjusting my breasts as you have directed me so that they bulge out over the top of the cups before I pull my blouse back on. I head to the ladies room, standing in front of the mirror trying to fix my hair blushing at how I look, my makeup all smeared by her juices and riding of my face. I slowly walk back to my desk my face burning my body burning wanting to cum wanting the needed release.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #70
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Leona, come in here" I call from my office door. You walk to my office only to be pulled inside and the door shut.

"Lay down on my desk and pull your skirt up. I got so damn hot watching that. I want to fuck you and do it right now." I tell you as I pull you towards my desk. Before you can react; I am shoving you backwards on the desk with one hand as I pull my pants down with the other.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:20 PM   #71
fatblondetoy

I walk towards your office my body on fire, squealing as you yank me into it slamming the door. I squirming and twist gasping as you shove me over on your desk backwards. I pull up my legs opening my thighs sliding to the edge of the desk offering you my hole my wet dripping hole.. oh god yes yes fuck me please oh god please let me cum please.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:27 PM   #72
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grab your legs and jerk your ass to the edge of the desk. My cock already throbbing as it slides easily into your wet hole. "Keep your hands flat on the desk; don't move them. I want the palms kept flat down while I fuck you."

I begin to pump hard an d fast inside of you. "Bend your knees back and do what I tell you. When I say pump; I want your legs moving like on a bycycle; when I say thrust; I want both legs thrusting back and forth together. When I say lock; I want both legs straight up in the air. Now pump those legs!"
Old 08-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #73
fatblondetoy

Gasping as you yank my legs pulling my butt to the edge of the desk. I put my hands flat on the desktop trembling at the sternness in your voice. Pulling my knees back towards my chest I nod my head as you snap orders at me. I start to pump my legs riding the bicycle one out and one up switching my hips rocking side to side as I do.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:40 PM   #74
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I shout various command as I pound away inside you. First was the pumping then came the thrusting then back to pumping. The speed and ferocity of my humping kept increasing as I tugged you close to the edge of the desk.

"Lock." I hollered as my load began jetting inside you. A torrent of sperm was flooding your insides; filling you to the max. I jerked you sharply as your feet pointed directly at the ceiling. Sweat poured from my forehead as I jerked you tight onto my cock as it continued to gush. Finally the flow eased and then stopped. I slowly withdrew and stepped back to admire my handiwork.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:44 PM   #75
fatblondetoy

I struggle to keep my hands flat on the desk as you make me pump my legs my hips rocking my cunt working around your cock, as you slam hard into me. Pushing my legs straight up in the air as you yell lock. I feel your cock exploding deep in me. I shudder and gasp feeling like your cock wont stop filling me. As you pull out I lay there on your desk my feet pointed straight up at the ceiling my hands flat on the desk besides my hips feeling your cum slowly leaking out of my cunt and running over my asshole.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:51 PM   #76
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Leona, you are one great fuck. I want to do you every day like this. I think for your work today I will make you office manager. Of course with the title comes a substantial increase in pay. There is the responsibilty of keeping me sexually satisfied." I say as I lower your legs and stare at the large boobs still shaking from the work out.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:55 PM   #77
fatblondetoy

Thank you Sir I moan slowly pushing myself up from the desk trembling my body shuddering. Yes sir I understand that what other duties will I be getting. I slide off the desk my tongue flicking over your wet sticky cock cleaning you of your cum and my cunt. Wiping my lips I get up and slowly make my way to my desk feeling your cum squishing out between my thighs as I walk.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:44 PM   #78
Beth_44dd

Beth_44dd has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Beth_44dd Send a message via Yahoo to Beth_44dd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatblondetoy
My name is Leona I am married 44 196lbs shoulder length dyed blonde hair brown eyes, I measure 40E 32 42. [What would I] be forced to wear to work and the things that I would have to do to be humiliated and raped at work.
Your body sounds perfect. Where would you like to be raped: in the office, in the factory, in the showroom, in the car park, on the railway station, or on the lonely road to town?

I guess you should wear a pale blue sheer babydoll, with matching strapless push-up brassiere, panty, hold-up stockings and high pumps. You would look gorgeous. Around your head and neck, heavy ear rings, a tiara and pendant necklace, all matching, and around your neck also a leather collar with the lettering, "Rape Me, I Won't Tell Anyone!" Shalimar perfume, tart lipstick, false eyelashes and a Spank Me anklet to complete the outfit.

For the rape, you should carry a transparent pvc handbag containing everything you need to be raped: light leather spanking strap, condoms (of course), lubricant, ankle and wrist cuffs, and ties and ligature for holding you in place.

What's your job? Would you sit in the office and wear this? Or perhaps the public would see you wearing your pretty clothes: are you are a nurse, a delivery driver or a police officer?

Love, Beth
Beth_44dd is offline   Reply With Quote