Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-27-2007, 08:13 PM   #21
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gaze at your legs, see the skirt slide higher. I see the bottom of your pantyhose, then the little black g-string. My breath is heavy, greedy. Suddenly you destroy MY moment with your stupid words. I get mad, backhand your face hard enough to make you fall down on the bed. “SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORE!” i hiss, grab in your crotch, take your tights, tear them, in the next second I grab your sluttish little g-string, tear it also.
Your cunt lay in front of me, ready to be taken, vulnerable, I listen your whimper, now – finally- youre mine, your body belongs to me! Brutal I ram two fingers inside you, push the gun at your throat, manhandle your pussy. I grab your legs, threw them on the bed, kneel between, take my huge cock out of my pants, spit at your cunt to make you wet, lay down on you and place the tip of my cock at your pussy. I look down, observe you, look deep in your eyes. You know exact what happens now. My left hand knead your breast, my right push the pistol under your jaw.
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 01:01 AM   #22
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Letting out a moan of pain as i feel you bruttily thrust two fingers in me, my pussy starts to throb from the dry fingering you force apon me. Feeling the throbing even after you remove your fingers, my pussy doesn't have time to relax again as i feel you spit on it. My eyes opening wide wiht fear as i see the size of your cock before you move it to my pussy.

I can see the lust in your eyes as i know what is going to come next. Just as i go to object to actions, i feel the gun return to my under my jaw. Swollowing hard as the cold metal makes contact with my skin, i manage to let out a short plea "Please dont do this, you can take anything else that you want".
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #23
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I clamp my hand over your mouth, look deep in your eyes and thrust my cock in your dry cunt. It’s a stinging, burning pain when your tight vagina pulls my foreskin back, how I love this. My half length is inside your body, I see the pain in your eyes I’ve already give to you, I pull back and thrust again forward. Inch by inch my prick tears your cunt apart, makes your body belong to me, make you my victim, my prey, my toy. Finally my whole cock is inside you, I wait a moment, enjoy your whimper, enjoy the leaving pain. Then I start to fuck you violent, I ram my dick again and again in your defenseless body, enjoy the feeling your sore cunt give to me, enjoy your muffled screams. I lay the pistol beside your head, grab your tits and knead them brutal, take your throat, choke you until you cough. I look down your legs; see the runns all over your thighs down to your sluttish boots. I catch your jaw, turn your head to the left, to the right, force you to look at me, to look in my masked face. I start kissing your throat, lick your face, nibble your ear, slide my tongue down to your tits, bite your left nipple. I feel my orgasm coming closer…
Old 08-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #24
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel you cover my mouth with your hand, tears of both fear and pain run down my cheeks. The burning and throbbing pain in my pussy continues as you violently fuck me, my cries and please muffled by your hand. I feel you reach down to my throat as you begin to choke me, staring up at you i can see the lust building in your cold dark eyes as they stare back at me through your mask.

I start to feel your tongue against my skin, making me shiver with discust as you continue to feel me with your hands and your tongue. Your cock brutily thrusting into my dry and painful pussy. I try to wiggle my body upward so as to releiving the amount of pain on my pussy. Your teeth biting down on my nipples makes me wimper again. I start to try and struggle against the cuffs again, knowing i need a way to escape from them if i am to stop the brutal attack that i am getting from you.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #25
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

A huge orgasm overwhelm me i force my cock inside you until my last drop is in your cunt.
I lay down on your body, breath fast, reaching for the pistol.
After a while I get up from your abused body, fuck – its late- soon it gets bright outside. I step beside you, grab your chin, make you look at me. “We spend a lot time together whore, but now I don’t need you anymore…” I push the at your fore head “i´ll leave you now… you will tell no one about this or I come back and blow your fucking lights out! – understand bitch?”
You nod your head, I turn you face down and hit the gun at your neck, the brutal impact stun you. I release the cuffs and leave your house.

-------------------

Thank you My Dark Side, it was fun to play with you.