Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2007, 01:44 AM   #1
Duff

Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)
Default 1

I am not sure what captured my attention about her first. She was pretty plain looking. A woman in her late 20s with short black hair, almost boyish hair cut. Her face was plain, but captured my attention with her black rimmed glasses. She was thin, and her breasts were fitting for a woman of her proportions. She had them, but they were not enomorous or eye catching.

The first time I saw her was walking into my bank. As I went to the teller I saw her sitting at a desk. She caught my attention, but thought very little of it at the time. As I made more and more routine visits to the bank my desire for this woman grew. I increasingly began to fantasize about having sex with her in a variety of ways. At first I wanted her to be a willing participant, but as time moved on I just wanted to have her. Not just for one night or even a weekend, but I wanted to have her forever. I didn't want to know anything about who she was except that I know she was meant to serve my needs.

I began to focus all my thoughts on how to have her in that way. I would need to be extremely careful not to just to get caught raping her, but I would have to be completely unseen in taking her and bringing her to my home. This was going to be a problem. The bank she worked had visible cameras outside. I didn't really want to follow her home because that would just mean more witnesses. My car by the bank and the surrounding areas would not be an unusual sight, but who knows around her home. I then began to wonder how I could capture her in broad daylight without attracting any attention.

The answer to these questions came slowly to me. The answer to the former question came by a bit of luck, and the answer to latter came through wit. I was standing in line as usual, and I happen to over hear from the bank manager how they were having issues with the cameras outside. The bank had called to have them fixed, but the repairmen wouldn't be available for at least three days. I know had a window of opportunity. My target was now within my sights.

I had to spend two anxious days waiting across the street in the parking lot of the strip mall to see if my prize was waiting for me. The first night she was not among those leaving in the back of the bank. The second night she was there but left with a crowd of people. I was beginning to think that I wouldn't get my chance. I waited paitently in the parking lot on the last day, and was pleasantly surprised to find only one car left at the bank. The car belonged to the woman I had wanted. I got my car started and waited for her to exit the bank. I saw her walking towards her car at least, and I quickly drove accross the street to the bank.

I drove quickly to make sure I gave her the least amount of time to figure out what was going on. I jumped out of the car, and I told her to freeze. I pulled out a fake badge I had bought for the occassion, and I told her to put her hands on her car. She surprisingly complied with my demands. I then quickly grabbed one of her hands and pulled it behing her back. I applied the handcuffs which I had also bought to her right hand, and then pulled her left hand to secure her hands behind her back. She did not even know what to say at this point as I opened my backseat car door, and put her in the car. I started to drive out the bank.

I wanted to peel out of there, but I held back. She was aware that something wasn't right, but the shock of everything had just begun to wore off. She asked me why she was being detained. I told her that she already knew. We weren't going to my place since it was daylight. Instead we drove just down the block to where there was I had some rental storage. The place was perfect for what I needed. You had to put in a code to get past the fence. Once inside I drove up to my storage area. I had rented a big one for just this purpose. I was actually able to drive my car into the empty storage space, and shut the door behind me.

At this point the woman sitting behind me was terrified. She knew that I wasn't a cop or at least I wasn't the kind of cop you wanted to be in a car with. For the record I am not a cop, but the ploy had worked better than I had hoped. I got out of the car, and began to make preparations. I had left various pieces of rope and other materials necessary to make sure my prize did not escape or draw attention to herself while I waited the right time to bring her to her new home. I grabbed first the ballgag that I had kept because as predicted she had started to scream for help. I opened the car door, and I managed to hold her head steady while she tried to slip away from my grasp. I slipped the ball gag over her head and into her mouth. I made sure it was secure, and suddenly the noise was gone. I stopped a moment to listen to see if there was any noise around to indicate anyone had heard my new pet.

Those minutes were the longest of my life, but I heard none as I was sitting on top of my pet. She was laying on her side with her hands behind her back and ballgag in mouth in the backseat of my car. It was almost too much me for me to bear. I took some rope and tied her feet together to make sure that she couldn't go anywhere. Satisified with my work for the moment, I took her out of my car at last. She was still struggling, but she couldn't get up. I figured that I could get everything else ready at this point.

I had a large cardboard box and dolly in the corner of the room. I wouldn't need that until I was going to come back and get her. First thing I wanted to do was to finally see what I had claimed as my own. I spoke to her for the first time since I had put her in my car. I told her to lay perfectly still. She was told that if she did exactly as she was told she might get to leave in one piece. All of this was lies because I had no intention of hurting her seriously or letting her go after all that hard work. I found the last piece of equipment in my rented space. That was a pair of scissors. I took off her shoes. She was wearing black pants. Those would have to go. I cut the side of her pants all the way through the waist. I then rolled her over so she was laying on the cold pavement on her other side. I cut a little slower this time all the way up. She was nervous. You could tell that, and the cold of the pavement was getting to her. I grabbed at the crotch of the black fabric that was still covering her legs, and pulled straight down to reveal plain white panties. I decided to leave that for a moment.

I turned my attention to her shirt. She was weaing a simple button up shirt. I could have just unbuttoned the shirt, but that would have been too easy. I decided that I needed to increase her fear just a touch. so I rolled her over so her back was on the pavement. I leaned over, and pulled apart her shirt. This caused the buttons to be pulled off. The sound of the plastic hitting the concrete was a delightful noise that I would not forget. Her white skin was almost fully exposed to me. All that remained was her underwear. I decided to cut her bra in the middle first. Her breasts remained almost in place after cutting the bra apart. The small firm mounds were perfect in shape as her little nipples stood erect from the cold of the ground. I then cut her panties from her body. After pulling those off of her, I looked at my work.

There before me was the woman I had lusted for weeks. All that was covering her was the tatered remains of her shirt and cut bra pulled down each arm. Her mound was thinly covered with hair that was going to be there for only a little bit longer. She was starting to struggle more now that I was above her. I decided that I needed to tie her feet to her handcuffs to make sure she didn't move too much while I was gone.

After I had finished that, I did the hardest thing imaginable to me. I left. I opened the door, and drove my car out of the large rental space. I quickly got out and shut the door. I then drove home. I obeyed all traffic laws as I drove quickly home. I spent the time thinking about my pet. She must know what is coming, and the anticipation of it must be killing her as much as it does me at this point. I got home at 8 PM. I would need to wait at least 6 hours before I could safely attempt to bring her home. I decided to try to nap until then. I set my alarm, and tried to fall asleep, but I merely watched the minutes tick by until 2 AM finally rolled around.
Duff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:52 PM   #2
Mt Thor

Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can't wait for more!
Mt Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

Yeah,me nither.