Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The VICTIM game.

Okay, a new game for you all to play...and it's topical to RB.

The scenario is that you have just committed a sadistic rape upon your chosen victim. They are traumatized by the violation you have visited upon them.
Suddenly...you realize you must keep your little victim silent about their ordeal, and you simply can't abide murder!

What do you do to stop your victim reporting the crime that leads a trail to your door and your ultimate incarceration?

Be as imaginative or comedic as you can...prizes may be given as a reward!

Lem

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Can't I just keep her?
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Can't I just keep her?
Well this is part of the game...how are you going to keep her?

Old 09-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
drmephisto

That's What Masks Are For
Old 09-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

silly me , i taped the whole violation for my enjoyment later . now that i've gotten what i want (and made her cum also) . i play the tape for her explaining how i'm going to edit it and pass out copies to her family , friends and co-workers if she doesn't do everything i want , when i want it .

lucky for me the tying went smoothly and the sex wasn't violent , as she for the most part went along with my demands so i wouldn't hurt her . i disappear knowing i can have it doctored to look like some consensual rough sex before they can find me if she does report it . all the while looking forward to the blackmail sex that's coming ...
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #6
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Tied up in a neat little package waiting for each day's special play time?

Well one way could be memorizing the event with a camera and offering to provide all her friends and relatives with a free copy of the photo album but only if she wishes so.
Sweet...I cant deny I always look forward to my daily "special play time"!

Lem

Old 09-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #7
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Tied up in a neat little package waiting for each day's special play time?

Well one way could be memorizing the event with a camera and offering to provide all her friends and relatives with a free copy of the photo album but only if she wishes so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
Sweet...I cant deny I always look forward to my daily "special play time"!

Lem
And before someone jumps in being a smart arse...Yes I am the one doing the playing. lol

Old 09-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, I am living with my boyfriend who is really into rough sex. He rapes me all the time and we play often. Then I notice that he doesnt like to be with me as often as he use to, and I see him one night out with the petite little whore that lives next door. I often see bruises on her cheek when we pass in the hall of out complex and she tries to hide them from me. I know that this is my boyfriends doing. I am so angry that I cant stop shaking. I decide that something serious has to be done.

So one night when I am home with my boyfriend, we have normal sex and then I ask him if he would like to get me some ice cream from the McDonalds 20 minutes from where we live. He obliges and leaves. I know that she is home, so I get out and take my car around the block so it cant be seen from her window. I go to her door and knock. I slide a little note under her door that says "Come see me". She knows, or thinks she knows who it is from. She happily comes to my place where she finds the door open and all the lights turned off. She steps inside, scared and excited, and closes the door behind her. I attack her from behind. I am wearing my boyfriends clothes and a hat to keep her from feeling my long hair on her. I hit her hard with a baseball bat and knock her to the floor. She yelps but I am quick to get on top of her and slap and hit her numerous times untill she is bloodied and cant move. Then I take down her pants and pententrate her with a dildo, which on it I had smeared some aftermath from a condom that had been used earlier that night when I was with my boyfriend. I hit her some more untill she is unconscious. Then I get up and grab the phone where I put down by her face and call 911. I leave and they come immediately to find her bruised and battered body. He comes back and they arrest him and when they take her to the hospital, the rape kit comes back as positive and points to him as the rapist. He goes to jail and he she is traumitized for life. I have burned all evidence that leads back to me, so my hands are clean.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 09-08-2008 at 03:37 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #9
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

damn girl !!! remind me to never ever cheat on you !!!! lmao
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #10
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
ask her to not tell, & if she does, I would commit suicide, knowing what I did to her, & knowing what trouble I would be in, & also the embarrassment for my familt too.

I'm serious, thats not a joke.

I think I post too damn many "trying to be funny" shit that this subject, I'm not gonna play around.
Giving her a knife should do the same trick.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #11
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Giving her a knife should do the same trick.
LMFAO...Brilliant Noir...simply brilliant!

Old 09-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #12
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
ask her to not tell, & if she does, I would commit suicide, knowing what I did to her, & knowing what trouble I would be in, & also the embarrassment for my familt too.

I'm serious, thats not a joke.

I think I post too damn many "trying to be funny" shit that this subject, I'm not gonna play around.
Hopefully you're not losing site of the fact this thread is supposed to be a "GAME" thread Doggy! I'm encouraging you to "play around"

Lem

Old 09-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #13
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
First before I say what I would do - Can I still post it, even though it may be nasty?

I wouldn't want to post something to make everybody think I'm sick or grossed out.
Dude...look around you, we all lurrrve the nasty!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #14
drmephisto

Chi my sweet, there is a market out there for that kind of treachery. My respecr for you has just gone up 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
So, I am living with my boyfriend who is really into rough sex. He rapes me all the time and we play often. Then I notice that he doesnt like to be with me as often as he use to, and I see him one night out with the petite little whore that lives next door. I often see bruises on her cheek when we pass in the hall of out complex and she tries to hide them from me. I know that this is my boyfriends doing. I am so angry that I cant stop shaking. I decide that something serious has to be done.

So one night when I am home with my boyfriend, we have normal sex and then I ask him if he would like to get me some ice cream from the McDonalds 20 minutes from where we live. He obliges and leaves. I know that she is home, so I get out and take my car around the block so it cant be seen from her window. I go to her door and knock. I slide a little note under her door that says "Come see me". She knows, or thinks she knows who it is from. She happily comes to my place where she finds the door open and all the lights turned off. She steps inside, scared and excited, and closes the door behind her. I attack her from behind. I am wearing my boyfriends clothes and a hat to keep her from feeling my long hair on her. I hit her hard with a baseball bat and knock her to the floor. She yelps but I am quick to get on top of her and slap and hit her numerous times untill she is bloodied and cant move. Then I take down her pants and pententrate her with a dildo, which on it I had smeared some aftermath from a condom that had been used earlier that night when I was with my boyfriend. I hit her some more untill she is unconscious. Then I get up and grab the phone where I put down by her face and call 911. I leave and they come immediately to find her bruised and battered body. He comes back and they arrest him and when they take her to the hospital, the rape kit comes back as positive and points to him as the rapist. He goes to jail and he she is traumitized for life. I have burned all evidence that leads back to me, so my hands are clean.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #15
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Sell her to an overseas collector on eBay.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #16
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Isn't that why you drug them first...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:56 AM   #17
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

No no, you drug them afterwards if you're going to sell them!