Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)
Default (Don't open this thread. Start at the thread Stephanie Stevens)

(Don't open this thread. Start at the thread Stephanie Stevens)
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18116

There was no way her parents could already be home. A bit alarmed, Stephanie got out of the shower and quickly put on her new clothes. Her hair was still dripping onto the carpet, and her clothes immediately stuck to her wet skin, and it probably didn’t help that she was wearing a white sleep shirt and sweat pants but she was more alarmed by whoever was downstairs than her revealing attire.
Cautiously making her way down the stairs, she saw that the front door had been forced open. Now completely alarmed, she ran back up the stairs and into her room. Quickly grabbing the phone, she dialed in 9-1-1.
“Hello, operator?” she said quickly. “There’s someone in my house and-mff!”
Someone had put their hand over her mouth. Instinctively, she brought her elbow backwards and felt it collide with a body. The person behind her let out a gasp, and she took advantage of the moment and broke free of the hand. It was a man in all black clothing with a ski mask over his face.
“Who are you?” Stephanie shouted.
The man’s response was to pull a knife from his jacket. He came at her, and Stephanie quickly brought her foot up and hit him in the balls. He let out a curse and hit the ground. Stephanie jumped over him and ran back down the stairs. There was another man in a ski mask waiting for her. Grabbing her in a bear hug as she accidentally ran into him, he brought her to the ground in a body slam. She let out a gasp, and the man slapped her hard across the face. The pain was so intense it brought a tear to her eye.
She could see the first man coming down the stairs. The man on top of her got off, and before she could move, had brought her to her feet. He had her arms firmly pinned to her back, and she watched helplessly as the first man approached her. The first thing he did was punch her in the stomach as hard as he could. Stephanie let out a painful yell and spittle flew from her mouth. The man punched her again in the stomach, and then kicked her in the crouch. A few tears fell from her face, and her knees felt weak.
“Now, bitch,” the man pushed her to her knees, “our orders were to bring you back, but I feel you owe me first.”
He was unzipping his pants. Through teary eyes, Stephanie began shaking her head.
“Please, no.” she almost whispered. She couldn’t believe this was happening.
The man pulled his almost fully erected cock from his pants. It had to be at least eight inches.
“I’ll give you a choice.” He sneered. “Either suck on my cock until I cum, or let me fuck your pussy.”
Stephanie’s eyes were wide with horror as she stared up at him.

What does Stephanie do?

She has no choice, suck his cock
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18117

Last edited by Underwise; 11-23-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Underwise is offline   Reply With Quote