Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default 2 X S

"2 X S"
by Sternenlied

Slowly the first spark of light penetrated the darkness.
I felt the heavy fog around my mind subside, creeping back from wherever it had come from. Reluctantly it loosened it's claws around my brain and faded back into the shadows. My entire body felt heavy and numb as I slowly opened my eyes. The bright light above me immediately flashed through my mind, painfully flaring my sight. I carefully shook my head a little to drive the blurring clouds around my mind away.
"Coming undone, I presume?" a voice inquired.
I blinked my eyes to clear my vision, breathing heavily. I already felt terribly exhausted. Something had really crashed my entire system.
"Relax." the voice said again. "It'll take some time for the drug to wear off."
The drug? What the hell? Where was I?
My vision slowly coming back again the first thing that came into sight was the ceiling. White. Stainless. I couldn't make out the material but it seemed to be some sort of synthetic material. A huge white lamp was above me, illuminating me with its hard white light. I could barely make out anything else under the cone of light but the whole room seemed to be made of that strange material.
Feeling slowly entered my body again. The sensation of feeling my legs again, my arms almost overwhelmed me at first, making me sick to my stomach. My sight seemed to twitch, dark frames entering my vision. I felt my breathing getting harder and harder every second, my blood pressure was droping quickly. I gasped as I realised I was falling towards unconsciousness, into the darkness.
"Don't worry," the voice reassured me. "just stay calm and don't move too much. It'll take only a few more moments before your body starts feeling better."
Who is that person? I remembered that voice from somewhere but I couldn't place it.

After a few more minutes of fighting the dizzyness in my head I finally came about again. For the first time I noticed the man standing right next to my head. Clothed in a white lab coat the tall figure looked down on me. I then realised I was neither standing nor sitting, I was resting on some sort of operation table. I was tied down. My wrists at my side and my ankles together I was tightly restrained to the table.
“I’m really glad you’re finally awake, Victoria.” the man looming over me chuckled. “All this waiting almost made me go nuts!”
A cold foreboding sent shivers through me, gathering in my stomach. I swallowed hard and tried to speak but my throat was so dry the attempt alone made me cough coarsely.
“Easy, easy.” the man calmed me down, gently stroking my hair. “You’ve been under for a few hours.”
His mellow behaviour, the calm voice gave me the creeps. Tied to this man’s table, being completely at his mercy and his smooth professionalism, I swallowed again, feeling fear rise up inside me.
He suddenly bent down, his face darkening as it entered the cone of light and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. His lips closed against mine, gently probing my mouth. When he straightened himself again he look down at me smiling. “You know … you have a beautiful pout!” he told me while stroking my hair again. I suddenly felt like a lab-rat, his observing voice and distanced glance giving me goose-bumps.
“W-who … ?” I tried speaking again but my voice crackled again before I could finish the sentence.
Moving his gentle stroking down from me hair, following the lines of my face, to my bosom he kept smiling at me, obviously humoured by my vain attempts to speak. A violent tremor shock me when I suddenly felt his hands on my breasts, slowly fondling and squeezing them. A wave of disgust washed over me, driving even more fear into my mind. The feeling of helplessness only exaggerating my vulnerability as I still wasn’t able to move into my tight restraints.
His warm and irritating smile broadening even more the man’s hands slowly moved down my body, exploring every single curve of my figure as they went down to my waist. Revulsion made me buckle my bonds, panic slowly taking a hold of me. I wanted to scream but the thought of it alone almost made me fade again. My head fell to my side, my muscles being too weak to keep it steady.
“Don’t worry, it’s not going to hurt!” the man assured me. “Just relax.”
Hurt? What the fuck was he talking about? WHAT wasn’t going to hurt?
My mind spun around that sentence, making me almost forget the man. I was suddenly yanked out of my thoughts, like someone slapped me hard, when I felt his hands pulling my blouse out of my trousers. “You know?” the man said calmly. “I really love women in black business suits.”
Black business suits?
That statement shook me hard.
Something about it …
Suddenly I felt his hands open the lowest button of my blouse, gently sneaking under it, stroking my tummy. My neck felt like made out of pudding, I couldn’t even look down my body to see him. His touch rocked my figure, sending rioting revulsion and fear through me. I moaned weakly when the second button of my blouse came loose and was opened by his hands. I clenched my fists in panic, still not being able to move my body.
“Easy Victoria.” the man’s voice reached me from down the operating table. “Just relax and it’ll be over soon! No need to get agitated.” he chuckled as he quickly unbuttoned my blouse completely and slid it over my shoulders, exposing my naked upper body, leaving only my breasts covered by my violet bra.
He sighed deeply in admiration. “Fuck Victoria, you’re just as hot as I always imagined!” he panted in excitement. “I knew you were the right choice for the experiment!”

to be continued ...
Old 02-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story start Stern! Keep it going
Old 02-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #3
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

You have my attention, I look forward to more.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

EXPERIMENT? What experiment?
He let his fingers slide over my skin up to my hair, his fingertips gently running along the lines of my face until they disappeared from my field of vision. Quiet footsteps told me he was moving away from the table he had me tied down to, followed by noises I couldn’t quite place through my dulled mind. Still they sounded somewhat familiar …
I jerked violently when I suddenly felt his fingers stroking my hair again.
“Ssssh, no reason to be alarmed. It’s just me again.” he chuckled. This soundless, breathed chuckling … it reminded me of something … someone …
“Hush now my dear!” he whispered, his hand moving along my face, his fingers gently fondling my lips. Helplessly objected to his touch a wave of disgust made me shudder, driving sickness up my throat. His cold fingers slowly penetrated my lips, making me sick to my stomach and I almost had to throw up from revulsion as he slid them deeper into my mouth, his grinning face looming above me.
I saw his body tighten when he obviously imagined putting something else than his fingers into my mouth, his entire figure brimming with sexual arousal, flooding me with disrelish.
I moaned weakly when his index- and middle-finger invaded my mouth further, down to the knuckles, before he pulled them out again, a frightening look in his eyes. Cold and longing at the same time.
He took a step back and I suddenly felt something cool on my arm.
“That’s just a disinfectant, don’t worry.” His quiet voice washed over me as I twitched in shock.
Disinfectant? What the bloody hell was going on?
A short sting in my arm blew my confusion away in a burning wave. What was happening? A syringe? He gave me a shot? Of what?
I felt panic benumbing me even more.
What was this lunatic doing to me?
His smiling face appeared infront of my face again. Satisfied. Pleased.
I forced my mouth to speak, my lips slowly forming the words …
“W-what … what … d-did … you … ?”
Broadening in his face, his smile freaked me out. Gently shaking his head he put a finger on my lips, sealing my mouth. “Don’t worry … it’s just something I want to try.” he whispered as he leaned closer to me, breathing into my ear. “And I was looking a long time for the perfect test subject.” His finger still on my lips he breathed a short kiss on my cheek. “You can’t believe how lucky I felt when I saw you in that café a few weeks back!”
I swallowed hard. The rational part of my brain told me I should be afraid … terrorised. I KNEW my situation was grim, I was in terrible danger. Still … something clouded these thought more and more. Something seemed to “imprison” my mind … me. A strange tingling sensation ran through my body, pushing an odd warmth into my fingertips that quickly started to spread.
I wanted to scream!
Horror rushed through me!
What was this maniac doing to me?
The walls of this dreadful sensation seemed to close in on me, driving me back deeper into my mind, creating a cell for me in the dark. I felt shaken by tremendous panic, like a monster lurking in the shadows, howling in the blackness that was hunting me down.
I was jolted back in that operating room when I felt a hand close around my chin, arching my neck when it pulled my head back over the edge of the table. The white light above me seemed to be overly bright, hurting my eyes, sending spikes of pain through my skull. I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn’t. A weird numbness had taken a hold of my body.
The urge to scream expanded in my chest, painfully fighting to get out but I couldn’t! I just couldn’t! My body didn’t respond anymore. I heard myself scream in the dungeon of my mind, my cries echoing back from the thick walls my intellect was captured in but my body stayed quiet.
The man seemed to have noticed my inner struggle because suddenly a loud laughter burst out of him. He held my head tight in place, stretching my throat when he bent my head back even more. I was squinting hard in the bright light hurting my eyes.
“Don’t fight it, Victoria. You don’t stand a chance against the masterpiece I created!” Laughing again he violently shook my head, pinching my jaw with his strong fingers dug into my skin. “Oh how I wanted to do this!” he hissed, his voice suddenly cold and full of anger.
Jerking my head again he brutally focused my attention on what was infront of my eyes. I suddenly realised his crotch was only a few palms away from my upside-down face now, his hand rubbing the bulge behind the zipper.
Like a slap in the face I knew what was going on, what was about to happen!

When he slowly moved his hand to his crotch to let the button of his pants spring open I couldn’t move my eyes away from that horrible sight, foreboding things to come. His other hand held my head tightly in place, forcing me to watch every single metallic teeth of his fly come open, his black knickers appearing behind it.
In the darkness of my mind’s prison I screamed in terror, I screamed and screamed at my body to react but it had seemed to abandon me, its numbness almost mocking me in the pitch black cell.
It was a sensation beyond any horror I had ever imagined! I could see everything that happened, feel everything … his hand holding my head, the coolness of the air against the naked skin of my torso, the restraints around my wrists and ankles … still my will couldn’t reach out to it. I was a prisoner inside my body, helplessly awaiting what this maniac was going to do to me.
Slightly growling in agitation my captor opened his zipper all the way down and pulled his pants down, exposing his briefs and legs. He quickly slid his underpants down, his hard cock almost jumping out of its restraining shelter. The throbbing bell-end pointing directly at my face I could hear him chuckle breathlessly. His strong grip kept my head relentlessly in position as his hand grabbed the root of his pole. His heavy breathing brimming in my ears I defencelessly had to watch him move closer until his member almost touched my lips. A split-second before it did however he pointed it upwards and suddenly started slapping it against my face.
My mind trembling in helpless terror, disgust and humiliation I felt tears spring to my mind’s eye while my futile screams trailed off in the dark of my prison. Every slap of his dick against my skin seemed to thunder through the gaol he had somehow forced my mind in, sending shockwaves of anguish through me.
His conquering laughter cannonaded through the room, sending terror raving inside me, coming down on my mind like lashes from a whip. I couldn’t bear this torment! Why did this happen to me?
In hatred and despair I kept screaming and screaming against the walls of my prison, I tried to tear them down with all my willpower! But to no avail. The silent darkness seemed to taunt me while I had to take one slap of his meat against my face after another - always accompanied by his disgusting laughter of victory.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good continuation Stern! I definitely wanna read more
Old 08-20-2008, 02:34 AM   #6
Gryph
Privileged Member

Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your building up to something great here and I am looking forward to the next installment!

Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very detailed story!! Gosh i feel like being in the character place!!

Really enjoying this, I'm going to read another story created by you!

You are gifted writer!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote