Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples
Default "Someone Moved in Downstairs"

I can't explain it but a guy moved in downstairs in my apartment building...his eyes seem to go right thru me when we happen to pass each other in the halls or by the mailbox... He never smiles and seems very gruff and strong...His door is next to the laundry room and I have found myself doing more laundry....later and later at night when it is empty of everyone else...wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of shorts..with nothing on underneath...once I even went down in a flimsy nightgown...I have fantasies about him turning off the lights in the laundry room while I'm in there , as the switch in on the outside of the room... Than one night I'd had a few drinks and decided to do a small load...I hear music coming from his apartment as I walk by..I giggle to myself about my fantasies and move into the laundry room...I had just pushed in the quarters when the room went dark...my heart is beating soooo hard and fast....I start to head for the door when I can see his shadowed figure standing there...I freeze as he comes in and closes the door...I can hear the lock as it clicks...I can't scream...or move as my fear and panic swells in me...the washers are going so I can't hear his footsteps...but sense as he approaches...I manage to move towards the door and he grabs me...one arm around my wasit ...the other around my neck...I can't beleive that I have put myself in this situation and try to struggle...his deep growling whisper in my ear tells me to stop or he will hurt me...badly...he tells me he has a knife...his grip is so strong...he grabs at my shirt and rips it off with one movement...my breasts are exposed as he takes hold of a nipple and pinches it so hard that it feels like he'll rip it off...he orders me to pull down my shorts or he will...I don't move fast enough as I quietly sob and beg him to stop...he grabs my waist band and yanks them down...I'm not wearing panties...he shoves his hand between my legs...his fingers pushing into me..they feel rough...as he start to push me on to my knees in front of him...I hear a zipper and before I can react ..his cock is on my lips...he's yanking my hair and telling me to open my mouth...my eyes have adjusted to the darkness now and the glow from the buttons on the washers light up his form but not his face..as I go to beg him once more..he shoves his cock into my mouth as I open it to speak...he is soooo big as he shoves it in so far I gag from it..I try to spit it out or move away but his hand pulls on my hair and I feel the cold blade of his knife on my cheek...I close my lips around his cock as he thrusts it in and out with great force...my large breasts smacking against his legs with each push...he is getting sooooo big and starting to throb as he fucks my face...but he pulls out and quickly pushes me over on to my hands and pulls me up on my knees as he gets behind me and quickly rams his throbbing cock into my quivering cunt...leaning over he grabs my breasts in each hand and whispers that he has known a long time how badly I wanted him to fuck me...I sob out no..but he laughs and keeps rammimg me with his hard cock...it hurts soooo bad...he is sooo big and I'm so tight...then the blade of the knife again as he pulls close to me ear..placing it against my neck..he asks me if I want him up my ass...I cry out no...the blade moves closer into my skin...He says..."wrong answer..try again"...I can't get away..he is soooo strong....I sob "yes"...he asks.."yes...what"..."I want you to fuck my ass" I reply...He makes me beg some more and say please..before he removes the knife from my neck...then I can hear him chuckle as his hands part my ass and with a sudden and quick shot ..the pain rips thru me as he shoves his cock where no one has ever gone before...I can hear his moans over my groans of pain...as he keeps pounding into me...my breasts swinging back and forth so hard that they too begin to ache..then he quickly pulls out grabbing my hair ... pulling me up and once again pushed his cock into my mouth...then just as quickly he came...spirting his hot cum deep into my throat....I swallowed it and sucked him as I feared for my life...then a noise...someone trying to open the locked door...he smacked his hand across my mouth until they left...then laughing he stood up and put on his pants....He called me a good little slut and said he would continue to watch me...that to tell anyone would result in things that I would not want to know about...I believed him...he goes to the door and opened it...I was in a ball on the floor as I heard him promise that this would be only the first of many shared moments and when he decided he wanted me..he would have me.." Soon my little slut...soon" he chuckled as he walked out the door leaving it open..The hallway light flooded into the room...I was sobbing as I pulled myself up on one of the washer, which was now off....flinging open the top I reached in and pulled out a wet sweat shirt and put it on...I could see my shorts on the floor...I put them on and quickly ran to my apartment...Once inside I locked the door and fell to the floor crying...I could still feel him on me...still feel his cock up my ass...I would wait til morning to get my laundry....
SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A good, quick, hot story and good first post (?).
It would be easier to read however if you used a smaller font size and space the paragraphs. One large paragraph, in bold large type, stops some people from enjoying your work.

Try it this way . . . .

I can't explain it but a guy moved in downstairs in my apartment building...his eyes seem to go right thru me when we happen to pass each other in the halls or by the mailbox... He never smiles and seems very gruff and strong...

His door is next to the laundry room and I have found myself doing more laundry....later and later at night when it is empty of everyone else...wearing only a t-shirt and a pair of shorts..with nothing on underneath...once I even went down in a flimsy nightgown...I have fantasies about him turning off the lights in the laundry room while I'm in there , as the switch in on the outside of the room...

Then one night I'd had a few drinks and decided to do a small load...I hear music coming from his apartment as I walk by..I giggle to myself about my fantasies and move into the laundry room...I had just pushed in the quarters when the room went dark...my heart is beating soooo hard and fast....I start to head for the door when I can see his shadowed figure standing there...I freeze as he comes in and closes the door...I can hear the lock as it clicks...I can't scream...or move as my fear and panic swells in me...the washers are going so I can't hear his footsteps...but sense as he approaches...

I manage to move towards the door and he grabs me...one arm around my wasit ...the other around my neck...I can't beleive that I have put myself in this situation and try to struggle...his deep growling whisper in my ear tells me to stop or he will hurt me...badly...he tells me he has a knife...his grip is so strong...he grabs at my shirt and rips it off with one movement...my breasts are exposed as he takes hold of a nipple and pinches it so hard that it feels like he'll rip it off...

he orders me to pull down my shorts or he will...I don't move fast enough as I quietly sob and beg him to stop...he grabs my waist band and yanks them down...I'm not wearing panties...he shoves his hand between my legs...his fingers pushing into me..they feel rough...as he start to push me on to my knees in front of him...I hear a zipper and before I can react ..his cock is on my lips...he's yanking my hair and telling me to open my mouth...my eyes have adjusted to the darkness now and the glow from the buttons on the washers light up his form but not his face..as I go to beg him once more..he shoves his cock into my mouth as I open it to speak...he is soooo big as he shoves it in so far I gag from it..I try to spit it out or move away but his hand pulls on my hair and I feel the cold blade of his knife on my cheek...I close my lips around his cock as he thrusts it in and out with great force...my large breasts smacking against his legs with each push...he is getting sooooo big and starting to throb as he fucks my face...

He pulls out and quickly pushes me over on to my hands and pulls me up on my knees as he gets behind me and quickly rams his throbbing cock into my quivering cunt...leaning over he grabs my breasts in each hand and whispers that he has known a long time how badly I wanted him to fuck me...I sob out no..but he laughs and keeps rammimg me with his hard cock...it hurts soooo bad...he is sooo big and I'm so tight...then the blade of the knife again as he pulls close to me ear..placing it against my neck..he asks me if I want him up my ass...I cry out no...the blade moves closer into my skin...He says..."wrong answer..try again"...I can't get away..he is soooo strong....I sob "yes"...he asks.."yes...what"..."I want you to fuck my ass" I reply...

He makes me beg some more and say please..before he removes the knife from my neck...then I can hear him chuckle as his hands part my ass and with a sudden and quick shot ..the pain rips thru me as he shoves his cock where no one has ever gone before...I can hear his moans over my groans of pain...as he keeps pounding into me...my breasts swinging back and forth so hard that they too begin to ache..then he quickly pulls out grabbing my hair ... pulling me up and once again pushed his cock into my mouth...then just as quickly he came...spirting his hot cum deep into my throat....I swallowed it and sucked him as I feared for my life...then a noise...

Someone trying to open the locked door...he smacked his hand across my mouth until they left...then laughing he stood up and put on his pants....He called me a good little slut and said he would continue to watch me...that to tell anyone would result in things that I would not want to know about...I believed him...he goes to the door and opened it...I was in a ball on the floor as I heard him promise that this would be only the first of many shared moments and when he decided he wanted me..he would have me.." Soon my little slut...soon" he chuckled as he walked out the door leaving it open.

The hallway light flooded into the room...I was sobbing as I pulled myself up on one of the washer, which was now off....flinging open the top I reached in and pulled out a wet sweat shirt and put it on...I could see my shorts on the floor...I put them on and quickly ran to my apartment...Once inside I locked the door and fell to the floor crying...I could still feel him on me...still feel his cock up my ass...I would wait til morning to get my laundry....
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote