Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2024, 07:14 PM   #881
x1800
Privileged Member

x1800 has initial reputation

Duration: 00:12:08
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1586 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "GENTLE BI ENCOURAGEMENT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/05/23)
TAGS: BIG DICKS, ALPHA MALE, SEXUAL DOMINATION, SEXY LINGERIE, STOCKINGS, NYLON, MILF, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, SEMEN, SPERM, REDHEAD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUMEATING, BISEXUAL COCK SUCKING, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, MAKE ME BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, BDSM, PUSSY CLEANING, PUSSY LICKING, CUCKOLDRESS, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, CUCKOLDING, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: As you know I just love a huge fat cock! I am lucky enough to share a bed with two men! One that's going to let me suck his huge cock before he fucks me with it, the other...my cucky! He is ready to get me nice and wet before I get stretched! But as I salivate over this gigantic dick, I catch my cucky taking a glimpse, so I pop the question...'would you like to have a lick?' His tentative approach is met with my warm encouragement and within seconds I have him wrapping his tongue around this cock with me! But, I had to get my fix, so cucky helps me insert the massive dick into my pussy and I place him in full view of the filthy action! He laps at my ass and my alphas cock as he pounds me. We lay him right under his balls and he licks and sucks his bollocks as he thrusts back and forth! I effortlessly turn my cuck into a cock loving bi sexual! Perfectly placed to collect my alphas messy load in his mouth, he does! Then, his reward is to buff my pussy clean and complete those all important cuck duties! What a good boy!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online
x1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 05:17 AM   #882
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:09:33
FileSize: 1330 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "HARD ON CONTEST LOSER HAS TO SUCK DICK" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 02/25/24)
TAGS: HARD ON, PUSSY SNIFFING, BBC, BIG BLACK COCK, BOOT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, FISHNET STOCKINGS, MILKING, HANDJOB, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, CUM IN MOUTH, SEXUAL DOMINATION, SEXY LINGERIE, MILF, SEMEN, SPERM, REDHEAD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUMEATING, BISEXUAL COCK SUCKING, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, MAKE ME BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, BDSM, CUCKOLDRESS, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, CUCKOLDING, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: More wonderful cruel creativity from the mind of your mistress! At my disposal I have two worthless slaves that are, of course, infatuated with me! So I decide to play a little game with my worms! In this video you will see me cock tease them! Watch as I shove my ass, my huge titties and even my pussy right in their faces! To intensify things I even grab there little peckers for a sensual tug! The trouble for these pathetic fools is that if one of them gets hard, then then have to suck the others dick and swallow there cum! Ha! A touch of genius entertainment I think!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.3 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 04-28-2024, 01:14 PM   #883
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:13:56
FileSize: 2026 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "IF YOU CAN TAKE A HARD PEGGING YOU'LL GET A SWEATY REWARD" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 06/27/23)
TAGS: YOGA PANTS, GYM LEGGINGS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, REDHEAD, MILF, CHASTITY, FOOT MASSAGE, SWEATY FEET, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BIG TITS, SWEATY SNIFFING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, MASKED, HUMILIATION, TIGHT PANTS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, DILDO GAGGING, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, EROTIC TORMENT, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Back from the gym and I am dripping in sweat! As I park my sweaty back side on the sofa, my caged slave crawls to my sweaty feet and starts to massage and worship them for me. The stench coming from my sweaty soles and moist ass crack gets him twitching in his cage! If he can guess the colour of my underwear I may just allow him to lick my ass crack clean! Sadly for him, I wasn't wearing any, so as the victor I got to don my large hard strap on cock, bend him over and rail the fuck out of his tight little asshole! He took his ass fucking well, so I felt it was only fair to sit on his face and engulf him with my smelly sweaty ass as a reward.

Download LINK:

Download File (2.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 04-28-2024, 06:11 PM   #884
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:15:33
FileSize: 1496 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "CUCKIE CLEANS UP FOR ME AND CHAD!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 10/05/23)
TAGS: CREAMPIE, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, STOCKINGS, NYLON, CUNNILINGUS, PUSSY LICKING, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BIG TITS, PUSSY WORSHIP, ORAL SEX, PUSSY CLEANING, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, BIG DICKS, ORAL SERVITUDE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, CUCKY, CLEAN UP CUCK, COCK COMPARE, ALPHA MALE, MILF, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, SEMEN, SPERM, REDHEAD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUMEATING, BDSM, CUCKOLDRESS, PATHETIC MALE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, CUCKOLDING, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: There's no better feeling than being pleasured and fucked by a well hung sexy alpha and having a pathetic little cuckie desperately watching on! This little cuck was beckoned closer to the action as Chad gave me gratifying fulfilment! After sucking his huge cock and comparing it with my pin dicked little sub boy, he lapped at my pussy and gave me a royal fucking, stretching me hard, just how I like! We ruthlessly teased our cuck as we fucked right over his face! Waiting to carry out his duties, it wasn't long before Chad had emptied his huge load inside me. As it began to ooze from my throbbing pussy, my cuckie was nicely on hand to lick me clean! What a good little cum bucket!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.5 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old 04-28-2024, 07:54 PM   #885
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:11:18
FileSize: 1053 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: AVA ONYX: "SWEATY ASS AND FOOT WORSHIP PEGGING" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 03/15/24)
TAGS: ASS WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, RIMMING, ANILINGUS, ANALINGUS, IWORSHIPAVAONYX, BLONDE, AMATEUR, YOGA SHORTS, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, SWEAT FETISH, SWEATY BODY, SNEAKER FETISH, SHOE KISSING, MASKED, SNEAKER LICKING, SOLES LICKING, SCENT WORSHIP, SMELL FETISH, WHITE SOCKS, ARMPITS LICKING, ASS SNIFFING, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, CUMSHOT, CUM EATING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL ABUSE, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING, ANAL TORMENT, SLUT HOLE, EROTIC TORMENT, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: I came home from My workout and realized it would be such a waste to let My delicious sweat dry up... So I make My live in chastity slut lick My sweaty sneakers clean before he sucks the sweat from My socks. Then he licks up every last drop of sweat from My Goddess pussy while drowning in between My thick ass cheeks until I'm all the way clean. he feels his chastity cage get tighter and tighter until it feels like it's about to burst from the pressure of his pathetic clit. I then decide to continue My workout by pumping his ass full of My hard cock, pumping deep and hard until he cums in his cage!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.0 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old Yesterday, 07:04 AM   #886
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:10:21
FileSize: 1384 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "NEW LOUBOUTIN WORSHIP!" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 07/14/23)
TAGS: CHASTITY, COCK TEASE, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, FOOT WORSHIP, NIPPLE PLAY, SHOEPLAY, SHOE KISSING, LEATHER PANTS, RED SOLES, CFNM, SHOE TEASE, MILF, REDHEAD, MASKED, HUMAN FOOTSTOOL, OBJECTIFICATION, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, KEYHOLDER, KEY-HOLDING, SHOE FETISH, STILETTOS, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, SHOE DOMINATION, SHOEDOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC LOSER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, TOTAL SUBMISSION, ARROGANT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Nothing makes my slave weaker than a brand new shiny pair of heels! Not just any pair of heels though, no, these are super expensive, red bottomed Louboutin heels! I just love looking down on him as he lays helplessly under my heels all caged up. I take great pleasure in teasing him with my shoes as he pines and anticipates the instruction to worship them. My heels are super sharp and I dig them into his chest and nipples as a reminder of their power. After a little cock tease, this slave was ready to lick, clean and suck every shiny surface of my perfect footwear. Such a good little foot bitch!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.4 GB) or Watch Clip Online
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM   #887
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:11:17
Resolution: 3840x2160
FileSize: 964 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: BRAT PRINCESS 2: "HONEY - SEXY FIT GIRL BALL BUSTS SLAVE TO THE GROUND" (4K) (NEW !! ADDED 03/02/24)
TAGS: SNEAKER FETISH, SEXY MINISKIRT, BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, UHD, ULTRA HD, HARDCORE FEMDOM, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SHOE FETISH, BALL BUSTING, PAIN, BALLBUSTING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, BDSM, BITCH TORTURE, EXTREME FEMALE DOMINATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, BRUTALITY, CRUELTY, MASOCHISM, BEATDOWNS, MERCILESS, NO MERCY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, BEATING, BALL CRUSHING, BALLKICKING, BALL KICKING, BALLBUST, CBT, BALL ABUSE, VIOLENT WOMAN, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: Slaves balls are princesses toys. They belong to us! There is no reason a beta needs his balls. So, Honey wants to get her work out in. She uses him. She kicks him over and over. You can hear the agony in his voice. She gets him good! He keeps falling to the floor. But he knows better and gets right back up for her. He is such a pathetic bitch and kisses her sneakers and says how thankful he is for her. Wait til you see her kick him from behind!

Download LINK:

Download File (965.3 MB) or Watch Clip Online
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #888
x1800
Privileged Member

Duration: 00:05:47
FileSize: 440 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "I KNOW YOU LOVE THE SMELL, NOW LICK ME CLEAN" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/29/24)
TAGS: BLONDE, MILF, ASS SMELLING, ASS SNIFFING, WET PUSSY, DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, KINK, KINKY, DIRTY ASS, TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET FETISH, ANAL TONGUE FUCKING, DIRTY TALK, ASS LICKING, ASSLICKER, ASS LICKER, ANALINGUS, ANILINGUS, ASS DOMINATION, ORAL SEX, PUSSY EATING, ORAL WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, PUSSY LICKING, CUNNILINGUS, ORAL SERVITUDE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASSHOLE SUCKING, ASS CLEANER, ASSHOLE FETISH, RIMMING, ASS WIPE, RIMJOB, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, ASS CLEANING, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY
DESCRIPTION: Miss Madison is relieving herself on the toilet with her slave at her feet, blessed enough to get the aroma of her waste. He's is fitted with a toilet paper holder. She uses the toilet paper to clean her pussy, but her asshole will be his job. There's is nothing as nice as having a soft wet tongue cleaning her sensitive hole rather than nasty paper.

After some plunking Miss Madison gets up and tells her slave to sniff her ass and says "I hope it's not running down my leg." She sits back down on the toilet and pees. After wiping her pussy she tells the slave to remove the gag and to get his tongue in her hole and up and down her crack. The dumb slave licks her pussy and she reminds him he never gets pussy, he's an ass licker and a shcl1t eater. "I never let my slaves brush their teeth" Madison says, the slave will have that taste on his mouth all day. Suddenly she lets out a wet fart and she says she must have another log to dispose of. "Think of it as your breakfast" she tells him, adding "A real man would be humiliated, you just get erect." She gets up and leaves the room and the naughty slave lifts the toilet lid, likely still hungry and horny for more.

Download LINK:

Download File (440.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Tags
cbt ballbust, extreme femdom, facesitting & foot fetish, foot femdom, trampling