Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Movie Tech Support / Requests / Dead Links
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
Fury

Fury has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Exclamation Can't remember movie title.

Hello. Long time ago i saw one movie on Youtube. I think it was filmed or released in 2009 (or maybe it was just a date of uploading, can't remember for sure). It was about two girlfriends going on a double date. The guys, they were dating with, kidnapped them after that (maybe i'm wrong here). Girls then brought to some mansion in the woods. In this place group of rich perverts from time to time gather together to have some fun with kidnapped victims. Two girls are going through the number of rapes (maybe it wasn't that much). By the end of the movie, one of them manages free herself from her torture. She finds and saves her girlfriend, by killing some fat man, which was raping her at that moment (she was tied to the bed, fully nude, with fat man on top of her). They're both then killing everyone in that mansion and leave.
After that, i believe, they're also gets their revenge on two guys, who's kidnapped them in the beginning.
The movie itself is very cheap. Couldn't find it on IMDB or elsewhere. Language in this film wasn't English, but probably Spanish. I think the movie itself is Spanish too (but i can be wrong). I remember there was plenty of nudity from both main actresses, but not so many rape scenes (again, i could be wrong). Both girls was long-haired. One of them had shaved pussy, the other one - hairy bush.

Will be very glad if someone gives me a tip about title name of that movie, or at least, where i should search for that kind of stuff.

Last edited by Fury; 10-27-2023 at 12:48 PM.
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 12:49 PM   #2
Fury

Fury has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Bump!

Maybe now someone will remember something similar
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 12:30 AM   #3
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

doesnt sound familiar, but if anyone knows it or if you come across it, would love to see it... dont think its one i have seen yet based on your summary....