Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default lesbian rape fantasy: request female POV

Do any ladies have lesbian rape fantasies? If so, do you imagine being the rapist or the victim in such scenario?

Would be interesting to get female point of view. Thanks.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have no desire to be raped by a woman but I have alot of fantasies about watching women get raped and helping. I like having the power in relation to other women, but when it it in relation to other men, I like to feel helpless.

I have this badass fantasy where me and a guy friend or boyfriend meet up with either a disgusting abhorrant women, or a naive, unsure type...we coax her into having a 3-way in which I ask her if she wouldnt mind a little roughness used by the guy...She agrees because she is into a little kink. He starts off with a slight spanking, which turns into face slapping, then becomes a bit more violent. Then, she protests and starts crying. Instead of feeling bad for her. I tell him to beat her harder untill she is bloodied and bruised on the floor, in which he takes her and enters her while she is screaming. He lets her get up in which she bolts for the door, however I grab her by her hair and bring her back and force her back to the floor where she would get more. As she gets raped again, I lay next to her and pet her hair gently and whisper into her ear "Its so good isnt it? Dont be scared. It only hurts for a little while....."
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default wow chitown honey

that sounds awesome. would you ever kiss her as she gets raped or used?
Old 05-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taboolover View Post
that sounds awesome. would you ever kiss her as she gets raped or used?
Yeah, Chi, kiss her and tell her to:
"Shhhh, take it like a good girl."
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #5
taboolover

Default Parisa

How would you rape your dream man? Can you tell or show us who or what type of guy he is?
Old 05-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sounds like a job for a superhero!

i am not too wild though - need to be home by 11 ... oh and no kissing, i've got a cold *sniff sniff* ... oh and how do you "attack"? apparently prostate stimlation during orgasm heightens the sensation?

(i can see alllll these guys here now shoving dildos up their ass while masturbating just coz a doctor said so)
Old 05-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Hey....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellminth View Post

(i can see alllll these guys here now shoving dildos up their ass while masturbating just coz a doctor said so)

I've just been violated... Would have been MUCH better to have Parisa catch me then what you just made me imagine that you imagined...

Or at least that's what I imagine...

Please put this thread back on the lesbian track...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #8
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like girls... a lot... lol

Me and my girl role play rape all the time. Sometimes it will be like a blackmail situation. Like maybe she has some dirt on me and forces me to be her sex slave whenever she wants me. I of course playing the married woman am repulsed by that idea (sometimes it's hard to play that part lol) but I do it because I'm forced too... Makes for some very hot sex hehe.

When we play we switch back and forth. Sometimes I'm in control other times she is. We both get off on either side of the forced fantasy thing.
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

trina-crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:36 PM   #9
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post

I've just been violated... Would have been MUCH better to have Parisa catch me then what you just made me imagine that you imagined...

Or at least that's what I imagine...

Please put this thread back on the lesbian track...
believe it or not - i used to know a girl who's specialty was towards the end, putting the guy in her mouth, and sneaking out a little vibrator ...

is that you parisa?!!!

Last edited by hellminth; 05-25-2009 at 03:53 PM.
hellminth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:31 PM   #10
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Yeah, Chi, kiss her and tell her to:
"Shhhh, take it like a good girl."

Oh dear god that is so hot
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:52 AM   #11
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina-crys View Post
I like girls... a lot... lol

Me and my girl role play rape all the time. Sometimes it will be like a blackmail situation. Like maybe she has some dirt on me and forces me to be her sex slave whenever she wants me. I of course playing the married woman am repulsed by that idea (sometimes it's hard to play that part lol) but I do it because I'm forced too... Makes for some very hot sex hehe.

When we play we switch back and forth. Sometimes I'm in control other times she is. We both get off on either side of the forced fantasy thing.

I agree with Trill's above post but have to add that this is WAAAAAY hotter!
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #12
lesborape

lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)lesborape Level 4 (400+)

well this post is most exciting to me as a bi female im very much into women raping other women, yes i have experienced very rough sex with other women in the past and have role played rape with other women, a few years back i was 'involved' with another woman who was married and like me she loved rough sex and she loved to switch roles and play the sub and it was then i learnt i also loved to take the dominant role and we shared many wonderful times together
lesborape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #13
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While I wouldn't say that I was bi, one of my best friends is. One night, I had this dream where my friend came over to my house to spend the afternoon together. I remember in this dream that I was casually dressed in a cami and a cute skirt. As we went into the kitchen to get something to drink, she told me how cute I looked and before I knew it, she pushed me down onto the floor. I remember the shock I felt when she pulled my skirt up hard, almost ripping it, and then grabbed the top of my cami and with a swift pull, she ripped it down to my waist. I was screaming for her to stop and she said to shut up and take it, because she wanted me! After pulling my panties to the side, she molested me wildly making me scream more!

I suddenly woke up sweaty and panting. My hands were shaking, it felt so real. It was sooo awkward when I saw her again and I felt very uncomfortable for the first few minutes. Then, I just put the dream out of my mind.

She has never made a *serious* pass at me and I've never *seriously* thought about being with her. However, this dream really had me thinking for a while and questioning a lot of things about me!
Old 08-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #14
little lady

little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am always the victim of an older lady in my fantasies. When I say older I mean a woman from the age of 30 up to about 55.
little lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:17 AM   #15
kittycat

kittycat has initial reputation

I'm bisexual (longest relationships with a woman was 4 1/2 years), but I never have rape fantasies or any other kind of D/S or S/M fantasies involving women. Neither do I get turned on by enacting such fantasies in RP with women. I'm very split in this way. Sex with men; I get turned on by dominating, aggressive, condescending, superior men. Sex with women; I like gentle vanilla-sex.
kittycat is offline   Reply With Quote