Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Girls On The Town

It was a Friday night and after a long week, it was time to go out and have some fun. My girlfriends and I planned to have a girls night out and go out to a nice restaurant. I've been waiting forever to wear my pretty new outfit and this gives me the excuse to get all dolled up.

I ran upstairs to the bedroom and quickly removed my skirt suit and jumped into the shower. Unfortunately I had no time for a long, soothing bath so a shower would have to do. I jumped out as quickly as I entered and after what seemed like forever, my hair and makeup were done. I walked back into my bedroom and slipped off my pink robe and began to dress in front of the closet mirror. I chose my favorite strapless bra and undies set, pink satin with little roses printed on them, and lace on the edges. They went with the theme of my outfit. I needed a little leg color, so I slipped on a pair of black pantyhose that was completely sheer. Now it was time to slip on my new dress. It was a sexy little number that I saw on display at this store and just had to have it! Although somewhat conservative by some standards, the black floral silk halter dress was so incredibly soft and with its flaring a-line skirt that fell to just below my knee, this dress was made for me! I pulled my just below shoulder length hair to one side while I tied the dress at the nape of my neck, then reached around and zipped up the back. The finishing touch was my strap back, 3 inch heeled pumps and my black satin purse and I was ready! I felt like a femme fatale going out on the town!

I heard the front door close and I strutted out to greet my husband who was coming home from work. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and he took a step back. The look on his face was priceless!

"Wow... is that you Melissa? Are you my wife?!" My slack jawed, sarcastic hubby responds to me as I give him a little spin, watching my dress flare out.

I gave him another peck on the lips. "You're sweet, thanks honey!"

He suddenly pulled me tight against him, pushed my back against the wall, and placed his lips next to my ear just before he reached down to grab my fanny and said, " God, you are so hot maybe I'll take you right here!"

Just the thought of my hubby ravishing me here against the wall made me so weak kneed and flush that I thought I would collapse right there! Then a car horn blew, it was my friends.

"Oh honey, how bout a rain check?" He then gave me a sudden, deep kiss that sent me reeling and breathless.

With a slap on my silk covered butt he said, "You can count on it!" We said our goodbyes almost with regret from me, as I was longing for a good roll in the hay with my sweetheart! With my purse and shawl in hand, I turned and walked out to my friends car and got in.

"Wow, I LOVE your dress, Melissa!" My friend Kathy said as I sat down in back, adjusted the dress, and closed the door. I looked around and saw her, Nicole, and Krissy and I couldn't believe how beautiful they all looked!

Nicole sitting up front next to Krissy, who was driving, remarked,"We are going to turn heads and light the night on fire tonight, ladies!" Krissy approved with a "WooHoo!" We laughed and drove away.

Well, Nicole was right. It didn't take long to get noticed as we walked up to the Maitre-de of this posh city restaurant. I mean, how could you not? The sharp, loud clicking of our heels against the floor gave us away in an instant. We sat down to a nice dinner and conversation. It was the usual chatter about our men, work, clothes, etc.. Then I thought back to my amazing husband, excused myself, and walked over near the bathrooms to give him a quick call to say hi. As I walked away, I noticed this very tall, muscular man in a suit checking me out. In fact, I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes! I was a little uncomfortable until he flashed this innocent, sweet smile my way and looked away. I smiled back, then went about my business.

Damn! I thought to myself, no signal in here! Oh well, I will just sneak into the ladies room here and freshen up a bit. I returned to the table and Nicole had an idea.

"Missy, we were talking and thought about hitting that new club on the river, 'Pier 17'. After all, why let these dresses go to waste? Let's go and give them a twirl!" she suggested.

"Why not?" I said. We paid our check and left. I noticed that man who was eyeing me up was not there anymore. Feeling a bit relieved, I didn't think of it again.

We arrived in front of the club at the valet, and we all stepped out. I was a little chilly so I threw my shawl around my shoulders as it was quite breezy. Just them my dress flared up from a gust of wind and I was not prepared for the show I was about to put on for everyone. The wind picked up my dress as I let out a short squeal trying to push my dress back down. This, of course, drew even more unwanted attention to my predicament. The girls turned and laughed just before I regained control of the skirt.

"Ready to go, Marilyn?" Krissy asked me referring to the famous Marilyn Monroe scene.

My face red with embarrassment, I said, "Please, lets go in before another gust comes up."

Inside, the club was very dimly lit, except for the dance floor. The music was quite loud and it was crowded. As we sat down, a waitress took our drink orders. I then excused myself again to the ladies room. Kathy said she'd go with me, which I appreciated. On the way over there, she ran into a bunch of guy friends she knew from college and stuck up a long conversation. I then told Kathy that I'd meet her back at the table.

The hall way to the bathrooms couldn't be any darker, and I didn't like that. as I was walking, I suddenly bumped into this guy. I looked up at him to apologize, and it was that man from the restaurant! I was startled. He was at least 6'5 and towered over me. He was so physically intimidating, I was immediately nervous.

"So, we meet again...." he states waiting for me to say my name.

"It's Teri," I offered using an alias as I often did when going to clubs.

"Hi Melissa, I'm Jack." He retorted.

"Oh my god, how do you know my name?!" Now I was frightened. I couldn't decide if it was the way he was now looking down at me or that he knew my name, but it didn't matter. I sensed that something was really wrong.

He didn't answer my question of how he knew me, he just continued talking. "Thats a nice dress you have on, Missy." Oh no, I knew I was in trouble now. "Why don't you show me what you have on underneath? Oh, thats right, its those little pink panties!" He takes in a slow, deep breath. "Oh yeah! Sweet pink panties!"

How did he...oh, thats right. He must have been outside and saw me when my dress was blown up over my waist. Without a word, I turned on my heels to leave him when it happened. I felt him grab my arm and pull my hair back as he threw me against the wall. I was in complete shock and unable to utter a word before he picked my up and threw me over his shoulder as he kicked the mens room door open and took me inside.

I finally gained my wits about me and began screaming, kicking my legs, and pounding on his back with my fists. I was no match as my tiny framed body did little damage to this herculean monster who was beginning to feel up my butt through my dress while still over his shoulder.

"Let me GO!" I ordered him over and over. "Get your HANDS OFF ME!"

He just laughed. He seemed to be enjoying himself. After he was through feeling me up, he flung me down and bent me over a garbage can. My hair had fallen over my face and my eyes were watery making it difficult to see in front of me. No matter, the monster was now positioned behind me and using my shawl to tie my wrists behind my back. When he was done immobilizing me, I heard the horrific sound of him unzipping his pants. 'He's gonna rape me' was all I was thinking now.

I begged and pleaded with him not to violate me, offering whatever was in my purse in exchange for keeping his hands off me. He didn't utter a word. I felt my dress being lifted up over my waist from behind. 'No no no no!' was now flooding my thoughts. I dont even know if I said it or thought it, as the attack on my body was happening so fast. He was moaning as a hand kneaded my butt and pussy through my pantyhose, trying to look behind me. I catch a glimpse of his other hand stroking his massive cock which was sticking straight out at my vulnerable body. He noticed me looking, took his hand of his penis, placed both hands on my butt grabbing my pantyhose. With both elbows sticking out to this sides he gives a quick pull and I feel my pantyhose rip apart! I frantically screamed! He continued tearing them until there was a gaping hole there exposing my cute undies.

He then pulled my little undies up my butt crack in a wedgie. I let out a yelp. Then with very little effort on his part, he tore them to the side and grabbed my hips. "Lets see if these hips lie!" Referring to that overplayed song on the radio. Despite my panic, for a second, I thought this scum bag couldn't even be original? Right then he shoved his massive cock into my pussy with such force, I almost passed out from the searing pain. I let out the loudest scream I have ever knowing that it still couldn't match the loud music out in the club.

"Oh YEAH BABY... you're so damned tight... oh YeAH, this feels GOOOD! You having a good time BABY?!" He said to me as he rammed the hell out of me.
He is now practically holding me up over the garbage can as I am having trouble balancing with my heels. The sobs and tears flow freely from my eyes and down my cheeks as my thoughts turned to my husband. What will he think? Will he even want me after this? After this vile, disgusting man had his way with me? Oh no, he is picking me up again.

On the floor and on my back I go! My waist is elevated from my bound wrists behind me... perfect for him to go back to work on me. He pounced on top of me completely knocking the wind out of me. His manhood slides right back into me as he begins thrusting. My dress is pushed back up over my waist again to get it out of the way. He leans down to lift my back up slightly and , with his other hand, unties the neck strap to my dress and pulls the straps down and away. He is excited and heaving, molesting my boobs through my matching bra after he pulled the front of my dress down.

Suddenly, the door to the mens room opens. Oh finally, someone to rescue me! I let out another scream as these two guys walk in.

"Please, HELP ME! Im being RAPED!" The two men, one carrying a chair, seem unfazed. The one holding the chair places it against the door, jamming it. They both greet 'Jack'.

"Noooooo!" I shout with the realization they are here to help themselves too. As 'Jack' is pounding me, each guy gets on either side of me and goes to work. My cries are suddenly muffled as one shoves his tongue deep into my mouth with a cigarette tasting kiss. I began to choke. I feel the other grab the center of my bra and rip it completely in half, exposing my boobs to his digital assault. The one kissing me stops for a moment, reaches down and rips off my gold heart pendant necklace from my neck and shoves it into his pocket. "I'll give this to my wife, she'll love it!" The other jams my torn bra into his pocket and tells his pals that he will hang it up on the bar he goes to along with the others as a trophy. I begin to cry, tears everywhere.

'Jack' is ramming me faster and harder as he prepares to cum. He grabs my dress that is around my waist and holds onto it for leverage as he pushes deeper and harder inside. The soft, delicate fabric begins to strain under the force and I can feel and hear small tears beginning with each thrust.

The man who just stole my necklace now shoves his cock into my mouth effectively muffling my cries. The other is simultaneously jerking off over top of me as he looks like hes ready to cum, too.

'Jack' now is forcing himself into me with suck great thrust that my dress is giving away under the stress and i feel like I am being ripped apart. He lets out this animal like grunt and yell as I feel burning hot jets of cum shooting into me, one thumb now rubbing my clit as he is trying to make me orgasm as well.

The man with his cock in my mouth shoots his load along with his pal as he squirts his semen all over my boobs and torn dress only a minute later. 'Jack' stops working my clit, gets up with his friends as they pull their pants back up, and leave.

Still bound up on the floor, I lay there not knowing if the next guy that comes through that door will help me of rape me. I start to cry again as I work to undo the shawl around my wrists. Not long after, my girlfriends who had come looking for me, found me after some man told them where to find me. My purse was gone, my dress and underwear torn, bra and necklace missing, and all I wanted to do was to go home and be held by my loving husband. Then it occurred to me who 'Jack' was! His name was actually Steve and he was my husbands new boss! I felt nauseous at this fact and didn't know what to do now.

Time will tell...

MissyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
chupacabr4

chupacabr4 has initial reputation

Only just seen this, amazing story!
chupacabr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOVIN' IT !!

Are the other girls going to be included in the evening's festivities...?

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #4
EverSo

EverSo has initial reputation

Very good story, you described the rape really well. I hope for some sort of continue.
EverSo is offline   Reply With Quote