Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2012, 01:19 AM   #281
xRachx

xRachx has initial reputation

Evil Dead got me started. The way the branches had her arms pinned and forced her legs open. But The Accused is what really started my fantasies. The way one of the rapers was holding her down while the other guy was thrusting into her while covering her mouth with his hands.
xRachx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:07 PM   #282
Degalon

Degalon has initial reputation

What got me first interested was this old movie that was on TV. I think it was some lifetime original. Anyways, in it, two cheerleaders get nearly raped, then the rest of the movie is them taking the boys to court. But they showed the near rapes and it was hot.

First girl decides to ride on the football teams bus on the way to the game. The grope, pin down, and molest her, nearly gangrape her (it gets ROUGH), and she runs crying off the bus, first chance she gets.

Second girl, two of the guys who were on the bus sneak into the girls locker room, and pin her up against a locker. One holds her arms above her head while the other starts unzipping her pants. He gets her panties exposed then she gets rescued.

So that got me interested in rape, but what got me hooked was a few months later, I saw a Chuck Norris movie ("vengeance", something or other), and the asian girl gets raped by the villain, and Chuck's girlfriend gets raped to death by some henchmen.
Degalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:44 AM   #283
Vilkoyot27

Vilkoyot27 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Vilkoyot27

Hi
I quite agree with you, Pedropeeps this scene with Jodie Foster is absolutely enjoyable, because it already is superbly cute actress but also the scene of rape is terribly exitante but I do not know how old I when I saw him for the first time!
Vilkoyot27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #284
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

Irreversible. That is etched in my mind forever.

Maybe that's why I fantasize of fucking a girl w/some of her clothes still on. Although my fantasies are generally quicker and not as drawn out, as I would think in real life, there wouldn't be THAT much time to rape her.

And when I was 12/13/14 yr old kid, I basically fantasized raping video game girls and superheroes. So like Wonder woman, supergirl, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Lara Croft, and more. I used to fantasize about having superpowers that would allow me to rape her and render her useless. Like being invisible or being able to stop time. And my cum would have.....soul-stealing/killing properties and turn the victim into a lifeless doll. Sometimes I still do fantasize that. It's kinda fun and different than your average stick cock in mouth/pussy/ass and cum fantasy while beating her
Old 10-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #285
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Personally I always had a thing for rape, even before I fully understood sex. However, one thing that got me really into it was an episode of McGuyver where a girl was kidnapped and the villain had her shackled to a wall. He didn't do anything with her (pansy) but that instantly got me thinking if I were in that situation of all the fun things I'd do that woman's body.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #286
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mine was either Death Wish or the Charles Bronson Indian movie where his woman gets raped by bad dudes.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #287
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvisage View Post
The first film i ever saw that included the subject of rape,was called: And Soon The Darkness,made in 1970.
The film did not include any visual rape scenes,but the stalking sexual tension was incredible.It was set in France,and starred Michelle Dotrice,Pamela Franklin and Sandor Eles.One girl vanished near the start,and was later found raped and murdered.The rest of the film was about the remaining girl searching for her and trying to get help.Every person she came in contact with,was the potential rapist... The director saw to that beautifully.
If you ever get the chance,watch a few clips on youtube.
There is a modern remake of that movie. The remake takes place in South America instead of France. It stars Amber Heard and Odette Yustman! Really hot movie. I think so anyways but I am biased being that I'm a huge Amber Heard fan. A really hot scene where Amber is kidnapped by these guys who are actually human traffickers and are going to sell her into sex slavery. This guy (who is actually a cop) threatens her with a knife and says, "I will cut you so bad, you will not even be good enough to give 5$ blowjobs on the street corner." No actual rape scenes, but a couple attempted rape scenes.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:35 AM   #288
Jinglebells

Jinglebells has initial reputation
Default Re-enactment Actress

I saw this thread and like others it prompted me to register. My first post so please be gentle with me! The first rape scene I ever saw was many years ago. For the life of me I have no idea how I managed to watch it. My parents must have missed the start. It was a movie called “Town without pity.” 1961

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055539/

Four American soldiers stationed near a German village face death in the rape of a local girl and are defended by outside counsel Major Steve Garrett. It starred a German actress at the time called Barbara Rütting

While it got my attention it did not seal the deal. That happened a few years later. It was a show called I think “Most Wanted” it did crime re-enactment’s then asked the public for help. This show dealt with the abduction and Rape of a 63year old personal secretary to a cooperate CEO. The actress was of the same age and appearance and was dressed in the same clothing. They announced that at the start of the segment

The Company had held a function on this Friday after work and lets call her Madeline stayed to hostess the function. The re-enactment started with the actress catching the lift and picked her up again as the lift stop at the ground floor lobby. It was about 10.30 at night. Turning in one direction would take you to a main road. Turning the other direction took you to an ill lit service lane. The actress was a mature woman of matching age around 5ft 6in and slender, it was the early 70’s and even the more mature women raised their hems a little. She was wearing a standard two-peace ladies business suit of the time; the skirt hemmed about two inches above the knee and a sensible pair of high-heeled shoes.

The actress turned into the service lane and started walking. As the narrator went through his list of questions. Was anyone driving by? Did they happen to notice a certain model car? He was accompanied by the clip clop of echoed footsteps. Classically as the Camera followed behind the actress it seemed to focus on her feet and legs. They were a very nice pair of legs.

The actress stopped to allow a car to turn in front her. Turning from the road that she was walking towards. The narrator announced that an eyewitness saw this car and police would like the driver to come forward. Clip clop, clip clop the actress continued on.

I was totally enthralled. I had actually been in that street a few days before this show came to air, and had no idea what had happened there. I moved forward in my seat and leaned closer to the TV.

Clip clop, clip clop, suddenly a dark figure appeared at the edge of our vision. There was a muffled cry as a hand was placed over the actress’ mouth, followed by a louder scream as the hand slipped away in the struggle. Followed by the roar of an engine and screech of tyres as a car pulled up near them. The assailant carried the actress, her legs kinking in the air, the struggle causing the skirt to rise up revealing a tantalizing amount of very nice shapely leg. Carried into the car the vehicle sped off.

As the narrator repeated makes and models of cars and partial plates from eyewitnesses I realizes that I was still holding my breath and looked around to see if anyone had noticed how much attention I was paying to the show. Deliberately forcing myself to relax back into the chair and ignore that growing lump in my pants.

That sealed the deal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069772/

Because of the Cat 1973 Just confirmed it

Jinglebells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #289
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with Renegade. Billy Jack and A Clockwork Orange. They're the ones that got me started.

I would love to roleplay A Clockwork Orange. But please, I'm way too smart to open the door because someone knocks and says there's has been an accident and they need to use the phone. I'll call 911 myself.

Would love though to have my hands held behind my back, nerf ball stuffed in my mouth, and watch as my first rapist sings and dances around the living room before he cuts the clothes off me. Wow.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #290
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnathpalle View Post
I agree with Renegade. Billy Jack and A Clockwork Orange. They're the ones that got me started.

I would love to roleplay A Clockwork Orange. But please, I'm way too smart to open the door because someone knocks and says there's has been an accident and they need to use the phone. I'll call 911 myself.

Would love though to have my hands held behind my back, nerf ball stuffed in my mouth, and watch as my first rapist sings and dances around the living room before he cuts the clothes off me. Wow.
I like the way you think!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #291
pedropeeps

pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its scary to think I started this thread over 5 years ago.

Would just like to thank all that have replied, I hope that its brought back the wonderful memories of that first scene that actually got ur heart beat racing.

I have been away for a while but its great to see that the board is still going strong.

Be Good!
Old 02-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #292
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

For me it was the wedding night rape scene in the mini-series North and South.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:41 PM   #293
spike789

spike789 Level 1 (100+)spike789 Level 1 (100+)

Like a few other people in this thread, the first time for me was watching Susan George get sodomised in Straw Dogs. My sister was about 18 or 19 at the time and at her prick-teasing peak; seeing that scene made me realise just how much I'd love to have seen my sister getting brutally taken up the ass like that. But that's a long while ago, and when I saw the film again recently, I was pretending it was my daughter rather than my sister in the Susan George role!
spike789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #294
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike789 View Post
...when I saw the film again recently, I was pretending it was my daughter rather than my sister in the Susan George role!
Wow, how do I want to say this. You are one sick fuck dude. You should be castrated so as not to contaminate the rest of the world any more than you already have.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #295
spike789

spike789 Level 1 (100+)spike789 Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
Wow, how do I want to say this. You are one sick fuck dude. You should be castrated so as not to contaminate the rest of the world any more than you already have.
Glad you approve
spike789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #296
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's a good thread pedro. It got me thinking even further back than the Death Wish movie that got me interested in the subject.

I recall back in about 1976 or 77 staying at my older sisters house for a couple of months. She had left her husband who used to beat her any chance he got, and I had to come over and kick his ass and throw him out. While divorce was going through, I stayed over and decorated her house. Fresh start for her and her kid etc.

Back then we didn't have internet, but we read a lot. Newspapers, magazines and even the library. My sister was out at work one day and I'd finished fitting a new shower and made something to eat. Seen a bundle of magazines and picked up one of those True Detectives or something similar. There was a story of a rapist doing the rounds in Sacramento. I think the cops and press called him the East Area Rapist, or the East Side Rapist. The magazine went into a lot of detail about how he used to hide in victims houses and wait for them to come home. He would take his time, sometimes licking their pussies before fucking them. The article was several pages long, read like an exciting sex story and almost made the rapist seem like a fucking hero. The whole story gave me a good hard-on. I can't remember if they ever caught the guy or any other details about it.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:58 AM   #297
cntnanp

cntnanp has initial reputation

Mine is two fold, hollywood and real. The hollywood was some horror movie where german soldiers corner and rape a hot blonde woman in stockings. I was a teenager and it was so fascinating, but then so exciting to me. The second, real life, was about the same time. It was soon after seeing the movie. Two men forced their way into a woman's van at a Mcdonalds and then drove her out of town and raped her repeatedly. It got out that she is the owners wife and is there a lot. I went in there many times after that and saw the van once or twice and who I believe to be her at least once after that. That really got me started and I wanted so much to get her alone in that van.
cntnanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:29 AM   #298
Wryter

Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wryter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me it was an old b&w movie, i was like 10 at the time and all I recall of it was the scene where 2 burly guards took a struggling female dressed in a thin gown into a cell and all you could hear were her sobs and screams and the ripping of material.......it touched something for sure....
Wryter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:50 AM   #299
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my case it was not movies but fumetti comics.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:01 AM   #300
pedropeeps

pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It great to see this thread is still going after nearly 6 years.

thank you for all your comments