Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2007, 11:59 PM   #61
JackOSU

JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JackOSU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to JackOSU Send a message via MSN to JackOSU Send a message via Yahoo to JackOSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I was so intruiged by this post I spent a while looking for it, and it's great! She had a phobia of worms too, yet afterwards her orgasm causes her to explode lol.

http://dev.galaxy-of-terror.com/clips/got.zip
You wouldn't happen to have the entire scene would you? I mean, the entire rape scene and all that? Your video seems to stop halfway through.
JackOSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #62
judith

judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)judith has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Howard Roark raping Dominique in the Fountainhead

Hi, Pedro!

What really started me off was not a movie or tv scene. It's a passage I read in an Ayn Rand novel, the Fountainhead. It's probably the best-known scene in the book. The hero, Howard Roark, breaks into the house of the principal female character, Dominique Francon, and rapes her hard in her own bedroom. (At that time, she has seen him before, but I don't think she even knows his name.) After he leaves, she lies motionless until morning, remembering the feel of his hands on her body. She thinks about taking a shower, but she doesn't. She just lies there for hours, reliving her pain and violation.

I was very young when I first read that passage, and it had a huge impact on me. Before that, I had unformed "rape" daydreams about a bad man "getting me" and doing undefined bad things. This was the first time that my unformed feelings got matched up in my head (and between my legs) with sex. At my young age, I understood the mechanics of sex, but didn't really understand what it meant. Howard Roark raping Dominique changed that inside me. After I read that passage, I masturbated to a full-on rape fantasy for the first time in my life. I was Dominique, being raped by a stranger in my own bed. I was thrilled. I had given myself orgasms before by touching myself, but this was like stepping into a different dimension.

Years have passed and I really don't care much for Ayn Rand or her philosophy. But I still recall that rape scene vividly. I know it will always be a part of me. By the way, last year I was in the library and took down a copy of the Fountainhead from the shelf. It naturally fell open at the page with the rape scene, and somebody had marked the scene with a highlighter. So I know other people noticed this, too.

judith

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropeeps View Post
Have a question?

Which Rape scene got you started/hooked on This kinda stuff.

Mines was The Accused (j.foster) I was 14 while watching it, I didn't know there was that scene in it but when it came on All I remember is My heart pounding so much, and well other things (not go into too much detail)

But from watching that scene I was absoulutley hooked, Have to admit I prefer Main stream rather than the russian stuff.

Let me know what got you started!!!

Last edited by judith; 12-27-2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: to remove my specific age at the time
judith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #63
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

an amazing scene it definitely played a role in my own rape fantasy...though I'm sorry to hear about your move away from Rand's philosophy...I personally love the woman and kind of alternate between Rand and Nietzsche...but as rand put it it was rape by engraved invitation so when are you going to send me my invitation I'd love to force my bastard into your belly
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:47 PM   #64
Highwayman

Highwayman has initial reputation

Death Wish II, Was what did it for me.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 08:49 PM   #65
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first rape scene that got me into it was "Straw dogs". I got so excited that I had to masturbate after that night.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:33 AM   #66
dangermand

dangermand has initial reputation
Default geena davis

has to be geena davis pushed over the boot of a car with her panties pulled down in thelma and louise....hot
dangermand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:25 PM   #67
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelleKaren View Post
It was a scene from the Show "Hunter" when the main lady cop (sorry I forget her name) got raped and previous to that I had seen several kidnapping scenes in soap operas when I was little.
Here's a scene from that episode.

d797.jpg
Old 12-31-2007, 12:31 PM   #68
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by judith View Post
Hi, Pedro!

What really started me off was not a movie or tv scene. It's a passage I read in an Ayn Rand novel, the Fountainhead. It's probably the best-known scene in the book. The hero, Howard Roark, breaks into the house of the principal female character, Dominique Francon, and rapes her hard in her own bedroom. (At that time, she has seen him before, but I don't think she even knows his name.) After he leaves, she lies motionless until morning, remembering the feel of his hands on her body. She thinks about taking a shower, but she doesn't. She just lies there for hours, reliving her pain and violation.

I was very young when I first read that passage, and it had a huge impact on me. Before that, I had unformed "rape" daydreams about a bad man "getting me" and doing undefined bad things. This was the first time that my unformed feelings got matched up in my head (and between my legs) with sex. At my young age, I understood the mechanics of sex, but didn't really understand what it meant. Howard Roark raping Dominique changed that inside me. After I read that passage, I masturbated to a full-on rape fantasy for the first time in my life. I was Dominique, being raped by a stranger in my own bed. I was thrilled. I had given myself orgasms before by touching myself, but this was like stepping into a different dimension.

Years have passed and I really don't care much for Ayn Rand or her philosophy. But I still recall that rape scene vividly. I know it will always be a part of me. By the way, last year I was in the library and took down a copy of the Fountainhead from the shelf. It naturally fell open at the page with the rape scene, and somebody had marked the scene with a highlighter. So I know other people noticed this, too.

judith
Graphic pictures in the mind from novels. (Especially Ayn Rand novels, mmmm)The movie depiction was not as graphic as the novel by any means but just as hot.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:35 PM   #69
drmephisto

I'll add one that I have mentioned before, though it definatly didn't get me started, it fueled the fire. In The Bravados, Stephen Boyd has taken a young woman hostage. Realizing that her usefulness as a hostage is at an end he decides to do what he has been waiting for. From an off scene shot you hear her scream, the camera return to the shack where she is trying to escape and Boyd pulls her back inside. The screaming that takes place tells the rest of the story. Very hot!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 11:59 AM   #70
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOSU View Post
Definitely "Hallow Man" with Kevin Bacon.
I'd almost forgotten about that. I saw Hollow Man as a kid and spent a lot of time thinking about what I'd do to girls if I were an invisible guy.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #71
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First interesting scene in a movie I saw was in Hallow Man.

Guess I'm one of the rares who like more of the russian stuff.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #72
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The scene that kinda started it for me was from "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". A woman comes home late at night ... she starts to undress to get ready for bed, when she realizes that Sundance (Robert Redford) is there in her room, pointing a gun at her. He orders her to continue ... she gradually strips until she's just left with her chemise, open down the front (too shadowy to see any detail, this was a mainstream flick). He goes over to her, starts fondling her ... and she says "You know what I wish? Just once you'd get here on time!"

So, it turned out not really being a rape, but I didn't know that as the scene was going on. Turned me on no end. After that, I fantasized about having women under my command, forced to obey me. A little later, I started getting into real rape fantasies.

Didn't get to do any RL play until I was 28.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #73
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyJack View Post
The scene that kinda started it for me was from "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". A woman comes home late at night ... she starts to undress to get ready for bed, when she realizes that Sundance (Robert Redford) is there in her room, pointing a gun at her. He orders her to continue ... she gradually strips until she's just left with her chemise, open down the front (too shadowy to see any detail, this was a mainstream flick). He goes over to her, starts fondling her ... and she says "You know what I wish? Just once you'd get here on time!"

So, it turned out not really being a rape, but I didn't know that as the scene was going on. Turned me on no end. After that, I fantasized about having women under my command, forced to obey me. A little later, I started getting into real rape fantasies.

Didn't get to do any RL play until I was 28.

That's why I love the idea of alternate endings ( or in this case beginning)
Old 07-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #74
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, I was 12 and the movie was "Extremeties" with Farrah Faucet. The guy in that movie had a starring role in my fantasies for many years. The way he was married and had this seperate normal life, meanwhile he's a brutal rapist... makes me hot just thinking about it

http://www.videodetective.com/movies.../P00000379.htm

Last edited by SecretObsession; 07-01-2008 at 11:23 AM.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #75
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

probably ten to midnight...again with bronson...heh
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:01 AM   #76
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

I don't think I've actually watched anything with a rape scene that I can remember. Somewhere in my adolescence I was searching online for questions about female health and sexuality, etc. and I ended up at an erotic story website and I was hooked ever since.

I read all of the stories that were available to me, but the ones that I thought were incredibly hot were the ones where one of the people were forced. I was thinking about it and I think it's appealing to me because I was raised in an environment where it's considered "wrong" or "slutty" to want and enjoy having sex, and being forced is a situation where it's about survival and doing what you need to do. Being forced to face your own sexual feelings and emotions, etc.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #77
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol...when i was younger i saw "once were warriors", which is an amazing movie...but damn, the rape scene was pretty up front, and the aftermath was pretty real to me...the actress that played the girl was really good.

luckily, the climax of the movie made a good reminder, "rape may turn you on, but if you ever do it, jake the muss(see: Jango Fett) will kick your fuckin ass"

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #78
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Sure, mainstream is much better!

One of my first was "Galaxy of terror" in which a female officer of the intergalactic forces gets raped by a huge viscous worm!
Ego: My way of getting into this stuff was from the galaxy of terror FAN ART SITE lol.

Besides from that, the first film I watched was Sudden Impact.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #79
WyckedKunt

WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)WyckedKunt Level 4 (400+)

Ok, you're all gonna laugh at this, but there was this cheesy comedy in the 80's called "Delivery Boys" about...*ahem*...break dancing pizza delivery boys LOL. And there was a scene where one of the kids has a huge erection when he gets on the bus... so he just starts dry humping the lady in front of him! She tells him to stop, but he just keeps going until... well, until his erection is gone lol. For some reason that really turned me on at the time. Does anyone have that clip?? hehe
Later I remember liking the scene in DeathWish II when a man and his wife are attacked in a parking garage. They beat the man, and then drag his wife into a van. You don't see her getting raped, but when they pull her back out, her dress is ripped open... so you know they were being very naughty
WyckedKunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:29 PM   #80
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

I think I got into it by starting watching spanking porn then looked for something more graphic.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote