Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #261
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
In this video, a young, very pretty Japanese businesswoman checks into a hotel room. Noticing that there's nothing to her liking in the mini bar fridge, she orders a bottle of Japanese Mountain Dew (lol) from Room Service. The contents of the bottle delivered to her door has been altered to drug her, and she becomes unconscious on the bed shortly after drinking it.

The guy responsible for drugging her then enters her room using a pass key to enjoy the fruits of his labour. After he cums in her vag, he cleans her up, returns her to more-or-less the same condition in which her found her and departs. I could see this career-minded young lady a couple of months later going nuts wondering how the fuck she got pregnant lol.
Great video, always interesting to see how vulnerable the prim business clothes are to removal. Some nice little touches as well, how she gets chocolate on her tights, how she kicks her feet when casually reading her document, how he wipes her.

He doesn't do that thorough a job of tidying up though!
Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #262
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faq_orochi View Post
Well, after an extensive search everywhere I found it. Can I insert the link down here?
I'm asking because I have a last warning for posting an outside linking (my mistake, I just tried to put the gif and copy the URL where the gif it's).
I any of you want the link, send me a PM or, If Wiz agree I'll post the download link just right here
If the link is to a download, please post it in a separate thread. If the link is to a streaming video, there is a separate section for that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyhosethief View Post
Great video, always interesting to see how vulnerable the prim business clothes are to removal. Some nice little touches as well, how she gets chocolate on her tights, how she kicks her feet when casually reading her document, how he wipes her.

He doesn't do that thorough a job of tidying up though!
My compliments on your attention to detail

He's at it again ... picking up young girls, feeding them, drugging them and using them while they are unconscious. He bad

http://bitshare.com/?f=o5v0e993
Old 05-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #263
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A very attractive girl is drinking with two guys who she obviously knows reasonably well. Eventually she passes out, and the guys seize the opportunity to explore her body and use it. When she starts to regain consciousness, the guys simply bind her wrists and carry on. You gotta admire perseverance. Yeah, 2000 posts for Wiz

http://bitshare.com/files/spbzgjv0/M483_01_HD.wmv.html

Last edited by Wiz; 05-10-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #264
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
This is a bit of a strange one by Red Hot Jam. Two babes are in some unknown, but posh, place having coffee. The more luscious of the two leaves to explore the place. When she does not return or respond to a cell phone call, her friend goes looking for her only to find her stripped to panties and bra, confined and restrained in a holding cell. She is then chloroformed by some guy, and soon finds herself in the same condition. The remainder of the video has a group of guys sexually assaulting and abusing the two girls ... yummy. Uncensored, as always.
I like how one is clearly a slut (albeit reluctant, here) and her friend is more girl-next-door - until she is taught. The second one looks like a very pleasant, demure girl I work with, too

Quote:
A young Japanese woman is busy cleaning her house when the doorbell rings. At the door are two guys, one who she knows and another (his friend) who is a stranger to her but to whom she is introduced. She invites them in, and they talk amiably for a while about God knows what. All of a sudden, the stranger becomes incensed, starts yelling at her and then attacks her. The other fellow makes some lame attempts to stop the attack, but his friend just carries on raping the woman who is a very vocal and feisty little thing. She yells and screams at the guy to please not cum in her pussy. He ignores her of course and does exactly that
Enjoyed this one... I gather the one she knows is her wastrel younger brother, who has come round with some guy he owes money to, having told him she will help pay his debt. But she won't.

Great ending especially.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #265
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

You may be quite correct, pantyhosethief. I don't speak the language, so what you're getting is my take on the scenario.

In this Mesubuta video extract, I removed the first 212 Mb of the original video since it simply established the professional relationship between the raper and the rapee lol. A businessman attends an out-of-town conference, and takes along his new female assistant. After checking into the hotel, he calls his assistant's room and asks her to bring him a report that he needs to review for the conference. She complies of course, and what begins as a massage of her shoulders evolves into his raping her. You can tell that she is a very prim and proper young lady. When she is seated, you couldn't fit a dime between her knees, and she places her right hand much of the time to prevent him from looking up her skirt. You can also tell that she is torn between not wanting to be manhandled and fucked by the boss but also wanting to keep her job. Her resistance takes the form of her begging and pleading with him to stop ... to no avail.

http://bitshare.com/?f=outx280q

Last edited by Wiz; 05-13-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:44 AM   #266
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Congrats on your 2000th post my friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (15.7 KB, 1900 views)
Old 05-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #267
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)
Default Good Job

Good job posting 2000 vids...you are a connoisseur and a gentelmean. Thank you!
tierez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:56 AM   #268
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Thanks for the congrats, old mate ... and for the cheerleader too

Actually tierez, not every one of my posts contained a link to a video, but I think it's fair to say that a few hundred of them did.

This video was extracted from a much longer one. A young female teacher invigilating an exam reflects back on two incidents in which she was sexually assualted while she was a student at the same school where she now teaches. In the first incident, the school janitor catches her alone in a classroom and rapes her. In the second, the same janitor binds her, and forces her to give him head. I quite enjoyed that portion of the movie that I extracted, and I think that some of you will too. The girl very actively resists the janitor's efforts to rape her, and the janitor certainly gives her mouth one helleva workout in the blowjob sequence. I found it a bit strange that on neither occasion did the janitor remove his gloves.

http://bitshare.com/?f=31b9hu5z

Last edited by Wiz; 05-13-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #269
Senbon

Senbon has initial reputation

I loved ur thread because you used to upload in megaupload. well theyre kinda back but with a new name ;] the new domain is http://dwn.so/ do u mind if u upload here? i lvoe the fast download speed i get from this server
Senbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #270
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senbon View Post
I loved ur thread because you used to upload in megaupload. well theyre kinda back but with a new name ;] the new domain is http://dwn.so/ do u mind if u upload here? i lvoe the fast download speed i get from this server
I went to check it out, but ...

Old 05-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #271
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

This video is a real hoot. A senior company executive is confronted by a group of male employees complaining bitterly about a particular female employee with whom they work. The executive finds her coming up a staircase, ushers her to his office and gives her shit. He decides that isn't enough, and that she must be taught a lesson by being appropriately punished and humiliated. He securely binds her to a bookcase, rips and cuts her clothes to expose her pussy and huge tits, fingers her, takes head from her and fucks her among other things. He then inserts a speculum in her cunt and invites each of the male employees who complained about her to jerk off into her cunt through the speculum. Guy after guy steps up to shoot his load into her. When they've finished, the boss collects their semen in a funnel as it oozes out of her cunt, and then empties the cum-filled funnel into her mouth through the speculum. The final humiliation sees the male employees taking turns pissing on her. Talk about a negative performance appraisal by the boss and her peers

http://bitshare.com/?f=qdabhwb4

Last edited by Wiz; 05-14-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:39 AM   #272
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

A lovely Japanese housewife is doing dishes in the kitchen of her apartment when there is a knock at the door. When she opens the door, a well-dressed man who she appears to know enters and immediately grabs her arm with one hand and her crotch with the other. Don't know who the guy is, perhaps some guy to whom she owes money, or maybe she's in arrears paying the rent to the landlord. In any event, the guy is pissed with her for some reason, and proceeds to rape her for revenge or payment for some transgression. The guy grabs her by the throat several times and, when he did so after raping her, I thought that the video might end badly for her. Thankfully not.

http://bitshare.com/?f=88y18t97
Old 05-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #273
pantyhosethief

Quote:
A very sexy businesswoman (love the way she sits lol) has a meeting in an isolated location with five of her colleagues to discuss a shady business deal. Their talks go sour when she rejects all their proposals.
Outstanding - she learns quite clearly that she is not on the equal level with her colleagues that she thinks she is. Definitely shouldn't sit around in that manly fashion. She is very humiliated.

As you may imagine I'm losing no time in downloading the latest salarywoman one...
Old 05-15-2012, 02:53 AM   #274
vicaznguy

vicaznguy has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatt420 View Post
Sexxy awesome clip I love the whining and tears that is beyond hottt
Odd...page not found
vicaznguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #275
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaznguy View Post
Odd...page not found
I clicked on the posted link and got:

Appeared to have worked fine for me. Please try again, sir. Perhaps BitShare just hiccuped on you lol.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #276
[Prototype]

[Prototype] has initial reputation

Hey Wiz, try this host

Code:
http://filesbb.com
Its looks pretty amazing. Of course, their TOS don't allow the porn and copyrighted materials but who actually does..:P

Looking forward to your great upload once again. Welcome Back.
[Prototype] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #277
Jouster

Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jouster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just popped in to say how great it is to see you back and posting again, Wiz, after the megaupload fuckup.

Thanks for all your efforts.
Jouster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #278
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Thank you, gentlemen.

This video is an HD (1280 X 720) extract from a recent one entitled Pussy Reporter by Tokyo-Hot. As best as I can tell, we have a young, female reporter covering a story at some facility for men (wacko men?). Everything is going fine until she is pulled into their midst and, much to her horror, they proceed to have great fun with her body. She gets groped, fingered, fucked, forced to give head and, one after another, some of the guys jerk off into her mouth.

At least, they give the poor girl a drink LOL.

http://bitshare.com/?f=5piij1eq
Old 05-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #279
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

This extract from a Red Hot Jam video is a bit of a hoot. A geeky girl student enters a classroom full of guys and, for some reason, she sits at the front facing them. Something that one of the guys notices about her (not wearing a bra?) causes her great embarrassment. As she attempts to leave the classroom, she stumbles, falls to the floor and the guys notice that she isn't wearing any panties. (In the part of the video that I excluded, she masturbated in the girls' washroom and left her panties behind.) That's when the guys scoop her up, place her on some desktops and have some fun at her expense.

A teacher who peaks in unnoticed to see what is going on shares this information with the school principal. She is subsequently called to the principal's office, blackmailed and fucked by both men.

http://bitshare.com/?f=1fvlmoo5
Old 05-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #280
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

In this video by Mesubuta, a guy follows a pretty girl back to her apartment. He knocks on her door, somehow convinces her to let him enter where he wastes no time getting down to the business of raping her.

http://bitshare.com/?f=n20vw0fw