Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #181
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a nice one from Caribbeancom. A young girl walking home in a rural area witnesses a couple having sex outdoors. This makes her horny, and she finds a secluded spot to masturbate. When she walks the same route the next day hoping that she'll again see the couple having sex, the guy catches her snooping. The screencaps give you some idea of what he does to her. Originally, I was going to cutout the first part, and only post the rape component, but I kinda enjoyed watching her masturbate. Maybe some of you will too.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9MOM31UN
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B861090N
Old 12-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #182
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A young guy and his girl are out driving when the guy stops the car on a deserted stretch, and his girl proceeds to give him head (this part takes up far too much of the video). Then, out of nowhere, a fellow appears and starts bashing the car body and windows with his hands. The couple, who as it turns out are wimps, get themselves kidnapped by the fellow and taken back to his place. The fellow securely binds the guy, and you'll never guess what he does to the girl. You guessed, didn't you

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J62CSPAX
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T1GKC36S
Old 12-14-2011, 07:32 AM   #183
pembodohan89

pembodohan89 has initial reputation

wish you have some mother and daughter rape...
pembodohan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #184
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Censored mother and daughter rape is not a problem, but uncensored is a taller order. Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do; however, bear in mind that I have a 500 Gb external drive almost full of uncensored Asian stuff and my archiving system needs work. It may take me a while
Old 12-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #185
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
Remember the old fart businessman in Post #94? Well, he's gone and done it again.
Again?! Once is unfortunate, but twice, I don't know what to think...

Old 12-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #186
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

It occurred to me that the old fart just gets off watching several young studs with cocks far larger than his fuck his sweet young wife

INTRODUCTORY NOTE: As you likely know, free users of Megaupload are restricted to downloading files having a maximum size of 1024 Mb. Up to this point, I have been using HJ-Split to split files larger than 1024 Mb which required downloaders to use the same or similar software to join them. Starting with this upload and henceforth, split files will be rar files which seem to be the more prevalent way of handling this situation.

A guy checks into a hotel and seems to think that, as a paying hotel guest, he is entitled to at least one free rape of a female hotel employee. Mesubuta produced an earlier video with the same scenario, but I think that this one is superior.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8CTADRD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RN5PUYTP

Last edited by Wiz; 12-14-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:55 PM   #187
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

This video has two trussed-up young girls crying their little hearts out with tears streaming down their cheeks as each is toyed with, and forced to suck cock. The guy does get around to fucking the second girl.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TM2PVTJK
Old 12-15-2011, 06:40 AM   #188
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)
Default File broken

Quote:
It occurred to me that the old fart just gets off watching several young studs with cocks far larger than his fuck his sweet young wife

INTRODUCTORY NOTE: As you likely know, free users of Megaupload are restricted to downloading files having a maximum size of 1024 Mb. Up to this point, I have been using HJ-Split to split files larger than 1024 Mb which required downloaders to use the same or similar software to join them. Starting with this upload and henceforth, split files will be rar files which seem to be the more prevalent way of handling this situation.

A guy checks into a hotel and seems to think that, as a paying hotel guest, he is entitled to at least one free rape of a female hotel employee. Mesubuta produced an earlier video with the same scenario, but I think that this one is superior.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8CTADRD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RN5PUYTP
Hi Wiz,

as you know i have never had a problem downloading your files before but this rar. file says it's broken?
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #189
rickdiaz

rickdiaz Level 2 (200+)rickdiaz Level 2 (200+)rickdiaz Level 2 (200+)

You know, your descriptions about the movie really help.....so, I know what am I downloading, not like "buying a cat in a bag"......
...and is there a particular reason why you hosted in MU or FS ?? (no offense....)
Great stuff....great work...great collections.

Last edited by rickdiaz; 12-15-2011 at 09:03 AM.
rickdiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #190
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawcett View Post
Hi Wiz,

as you know i have never had a problem downloading your files before but this rar. file says it's broken?
Hi fawcett. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, but I have been unable to duplicate the problem you've described. I used my posted links to download both rar files myself. I unrared using Winrar, and everything worked just fine. Of course, after doing all that, I felt obliged to watch the video again

Possibly, one of the rar files became corrupted during the download process. Would you please download again, and report back on the outcome?

Has anyone else experienced a problem with either, or both, of these rar files?
Old 12-15-2011, 11:51 AM   #191
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdiaz View Post
You know, your descriptions about the movie really help.....so, I know what am I downloading, not like "buying a cat in a bag"......
...and is there a particular reason why you hosted in MU or FS ?? (no offense....)
Great stuff....great work...great collections.
Hi rickdiaz. Thank you for your feedback. It's really satisfying to know that I'm not wasting my time by including a brief description. I've wondered on more than one occasion whether anybody bothered to read them. So, thanks again, and I'll continue the process.

I started to use Filesonic for a couple of reasons. First, I have a premium account at Filesonic (among others) and thought that they might be less likely to delete my files in that circumstance. Secondly, I download tons of files myself from various sources, and I noticed that, whenever multiple download sites were specified, Filesonic links were the most likely to still be alive. When files had been deleted by the likes of depositfiles, fileserve, wupload, hotfile etc, the Filesonic links still worked in many instances. I concluded that Filesonic did not delete files as readily as many other hosting sites. I stopped using Filesonic when I began to experience uploading problems.

Megaupload was chosen as a permanent replacement based on favorable comments from a couple of members, particularly one who I like and respect (you out there, snark?). So, off I trotted to Megaupload, got a premium account there, and it's worked just fine so far.

Hope my response satisfies your curiosity. Cheers!

Last edited by Wiz; 12-15-2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #192
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Hi rickdiaz. Thank you for your feedback. It's really satisfying to know that I'm not wasting my time by including a brief description. I've wondered on more than one occasion whether anybody bothered to read them. So, thanks again, and I'll continue the process.
Make that at least two of us who appreciate the descriptions. A thread without descriptions, or even brief descriptions "woman has sex against her will lol", is very frustrating; yours are concise and explicit.

You're doing a great job.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #193
ripit
Privileged Member

ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ripit has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wiz. whatever you use is fine with me. as you do justice in the asian field. uncensored.
ripit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:55 AM   #194
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Thank you, pantyhosethief, and thanks, ripit

This video is a segment that I extracted from one by Tokyo Hot. A guy is encouraged by his photographer friend (whom we only hear but never see) to approach a young female student who is carrying a camera. As it turns out, she has to complete a photography project for school. She is persuaded by the two guys to accompany them since they have just the photography assignment for her. She goes with them, of course, and gets raped for it. The girl in the video looks the part that she plays, and she has the cutest pussy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSZF6JQP
Old 12-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #195
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl
Default thanks

Quote:
OK, for those having bandwidth issues, storage issues, lower res monitors etc., here is the SD (704 X 396 ) version of the video in post #161 directly above. Still, not exactly a small file at 921 Mb.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ENNEDUZ4
Its one of the best chikan rape videos I have ever seen..... It compelled me to wish it must happen to me if I visit Japan.... LOLS
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #196
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikigirl View Post
Its one of the best chikan rape videos I have ever seen..... It compelled me to wish it must happen to me if I visit Japan.... LOLS
It's my understanding that incidents of sexual molestation of young female passengers on Japanese subways and trains reached such high levels that, several years ago, Japanese authorities created special train cars for females only. Spoil sports!

So, nikigirl, you make damn sure that your sweet ass does not get on one of those special cars; otherwise, you'll likely only get groped and fingered by a bunch of lesbos

Last edited by Wiz; 12-17-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #197
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

This is a segment that I extracted from an older video by Red Hot Jam. It all starts innocently enough with a young female student trying to play her trumpet after class. Two male classmates come into the classroom, and seem to have a compelling need to know whether she can blow her trumpet using her pussy lol. Suppose it was then only fair that the guys gave her an opportunity to blow their cocks. When she calls out to the teacher as he enters the classroom, the guys temporarily retreat only to see the teacher start on her himself. She's then completely stripped, and all three proceed to fuck her. Towards the end, it seems like she's just trying to do what she must so that the ordeal could all come to an end. One guy cums on her face, and the other two guys cum in her pussy ... and what a lovely pussy it is too!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRBKMDVU

Last edited by Wiz; 12-17-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #198
BFofS1948

BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BFofS1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wazzup? All of a sudden my beloved CryptLoad cannot handle those links of yours anymore.

I have to manually wait for every download to complete and d/l them manually the old, stone age way.

Previously I just added the links to Cryptload and it handled all the waiting and so on in the background, but no more so.

Sigh...
BFofS1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #199
masot

masot Level 2 (200+)masot Level 2 (200+)masot Level 2 (200+)

Wow... already repped ya and voted up the thread, but I just had to comment. This is an AMAZING thread! Lots of great looking girls, good variety, cool descriptions of the movies, I mean wow! I didn't even realize there were this much uncensored Japanese rape movies!! Great thread!! Thank you!!! Keep 'em comin'!!!
masot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #200
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFofS1948 View Post
Wazzup? All of a sudden my beloved CryptLoad cannot handle those links of yours anymore.

I have to manually wait for every download to complete and d/l them manually the old, stone age way.

Previously I just added the links to Cryptload and it handled all the waiting and so on in the background, but no more so.

Sigh...
That's unfortunate, my friend, but I assure you that I've changed nothing on my end. I notice that Megaupload has a new look. Perhaps the changes that Megaupload have made are more than just cosmetic in nature. That's about the only thing that comes to mind. Is there an updated version of CryptLoad available for download?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masot View Post
Wow... already repped ya and voted up the thread, but I just had to comment. This is an AMAZING thread! Lots of great looking girls, good variety, cool descriptions of the movies, I mean wow! I didn't even realize there were this much uncensored Japanese rape movies!! Great thread!! Thank you!!! Keep 'em comin'!!!
Thank you for your comments. I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying the videos in my thread.

Time for another HD video from the Mesubuta Studio. The girl in this one is a real stunner IMHO, and her plans to enjoy some restful and relaxing time in the hot pool are shot to hell by a guy intent on availing himself of all her goodies.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMUX9O6S