Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #301
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks RightIdiot for the uploads.

And thank you to those who contributed to it.

Cryptload is easy to learn, IMO. I learned it quickly after downloading it. The problem with it is that people are lazy.

I fully support usage of Cryptload because a) it is reasonably still easy to use b) protects uploader's files.

I have seen the statistics and it is not surprising that the CCF files have successfully thwarted the reporter's efforts to remove "infringing" files from servers.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:39 PM   #302
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
To prevent any misunderstanding: I honor the hard work of the uploaders, i understand the problem of deletet files and i accept that you try to find a solution.

i think the discuss here shows that the LINUX and MAC users have a problem with this solution.

Maybe i can give her some help for the problem. on JDownloader.org you can find a JAVA prg wich can handel ccf and works under LINUX (maybe also on MAC). My first tests was succsessful.

After download and unpack the cmd to start is :

java -Xmx512m -jar ~/##Yourpath##/JDownloader.jar

Thanks Mycroft!

cu

<edit>
I have testet multible Downloads. It works.

By the way. Uploaders look here
http://www.jdownloader.org/knowledge...d-ccf?s=lng_en
It works!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:08 AM   #303
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Winrar CRC errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by santaporing View Post
downloaded it twice.. got a CRC error both times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
santaporing that appears to be a file error look at the file size shown at rs.
sparks
santaporing - Im sorry to hear of your problems. The CRC error is the bane of my life - despite all my attempts to prevent it.

sparks - single upload cryptload files generally have a 0 kb signature - because they only hold links to other hosting sites. Its only the multiple upload ones that have a +1k size.

I do test the files when they are rar-ed for uncompression errors on both the same machine and a seperate machine - so I know that the original file was ok.

However, I did download and test the file you stated, and I too got the same error message. Tried un-compressing it with Winrar on 2 different machines with no success. I then un-compressed it with 7-zip - and hey, I got the error message, but the file un-compressed.

The CRC error is one of these really, really strange problems that I have never been able to get to grips with. Some of my rar files dont pass the winrar's own tests. Some which do pass these tests, subsequently give a CRC error after downloading, and except for 1 in 25 are solved using 7-zip.

Can anybody can rid me of the rar CRC problem ?????? - because I cant find a bloody solution (yes I have tried different versions including betas of winrar).

In the interim my advice to all of you who are suffering from the infamous winar CRC problems is to use 7-Zip, before downloading another copy.

7-Zip will properly un-rar these file, even though it give you the same error message, where as winrar - just stops whenever their is an error. 7-Zip is a small freeware utility - download link. Remember, it will give you the message - but it will uncompress the file - unless its really, really corrupted.

I would be grateful, if you could report back you findings here - positive or negative - doesnt matter - as it helps us all.

Last edited by rightidiot; 02-01-2009 at 12:20 AM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:57 AM   #304
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sparks - single upload cryptload files generally have a 0 kb signature - because they only hold links to other hosting sites. Its only the multiple upload ones that have a +1k size.

my bad my friend

sparks
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 03:10 AM   #305
santaporing

santaporing has initial reputation

thanks for your response RI
i was able to successfully bypass the CRC error using a specific option in WinRAR:

Although i still got a "CRC-failed" error message, the file extracted and played back without any other problems

Let me take this opportunity to also thank you for your yummy shares

Last edited by santaporing; 02-07-2009 at 03:21 AM.
santaporing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:06 AM   #306
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A Shaving Rape - Staring "Arisa Shiraishi"

Im not a great lover of Japanese vids, but this is one of the exceptions. Soo different that its worthy of this thread (in case you havn't noticed, this thread features the abnormal).

First of all this is an UNCENSORED vid. A girl is captured - and what follow hereafter is like nothing you have seen before.

The guys torment her by pulling her pubic hair, buring it with a lighter. But thats not enough, they then go on to shave her pubic hair. After that their is the obligatory forced dildo mastrubation (customary for oriental vids), followed by a forced blow job and then rape.

This in turn is followed by DP/anal rape which is rare for jap vids (to my limited knowledge of jap vids).

The shaving scene is just delicious and I dont think the previews do it justice. Anyway judge for yourselves. This is truly one vid to keep and re-visit.

Big download, but well worth it. More info can be found here

As per my previous posts, upload is a cryptload download link, but if anyone wants the direct RS links, please PM me, and I will provide them (on condition that you swear not to rat on me).

Original Filename: Japan - uncensored - Shaving-Rape - Arisa Shiraishi.mpg
*** no encoding, use HJSplit to rejoin files.
Size: 724 MB (4 FILES - file sizes are 200MB, 200MB, 200MB, 124MB)
Run Time: 1 hour 12 minutes
Quality: Fair/Good
Language: Japanese.
Theme: Forced female vagina shave, dildos, rape, anal, DP

JU-1.jpg
JU-2.jpg
JU-3.jpg

Download Links:
Cryptload Link (RS) - Please PM me if you have any problems .

Found on P2P. Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.

Last edited by rightidiot; 04-01-2009 at 12:09 AM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:07 AM   #307
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Man, what a great surprise to see you back. Couldn't believe my eyes for a minute. Great to see you again mate!. Hope everything is OK.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:21 PM   #308
CRB

CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)

What in the heck happened to rightidiot? The cryptloader stuff seems to have stuck and solved the TOS deletion "game". I'm grabbing the last Asian movie and saying thank you for all the contributions.
CRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #309
drvenkman
Privileged Member

drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)drvenkman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
RELOADED LINK: FileDropper (122 MB) - No wait and very good download speeds

Mirror Link: GigaSizer (122 MB) - I min wait

PS - these hosters are untried - so if you have any problem, please post on this thread and PM me.
Hi, Right. I just discovered your thread. Well done!

The links for this eslave video seem to be down on both the site and mirror. Any chance you could re-up? The eslave series is the best I've seen. I'd love to see more of it!

Much thanks and REP!!