Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Lk

edit: The story is supposed to be called LK and I didn't expect the forum to make it Lk.

Note to readers: This story is Part III of The Kidnapping Trilogy and the third story in The Kidnapping Chronicles. If you like to avoid spoilers, read The Hunter then Huntress before you read this thread.

The Hunter can be found here
Huntress can be found here

Chapter List

Chapter 1
The Call

Chapter 2
Two Naughty Lesbians

Chapter 3
Mysteries Revealed

Chapter 4
A Practice Victim

Chapter 5
More Mysteries

Chapter 6
The Second Test

Chapter 7
Memory Blanks

Chapter 8
Third Test

Chapter 9
First Assignment

Chapter 10
Second Assignment

Chapter 11
The Greatest Agent

Chapter 12
The Lost Mind

Chapter 13
Battle of the Minds

Chapter 14
The Last Betrayal

Chaper 15
The Last Stand

Epilogue

And now without further waiting, I give you…

Lesbian Kidnappers

Chapter 1
The Call

Glenna Johnson lived deep in the heart of Texas. She was afraid when The Hunter surfaced and knew she could be a potential victim. Once The Hunter died she became less afraid. When Huntress surfaced she loved every moment of it.
You see, Glenna was a lesbian. She loved how Huntress killed The Hunter and didn’t live in fear of the female rapist like some people did. When Huntress committed her infamous lesbian rape before she died, Glenna wished she was there helping her rape the poor woman. She never shared her fantasy with anyone she knew, but she had to get it out somehow. She loved how the internet could give her the chance to explore and tell the world about her fantasy without revealing who she was.
One day Glenna was talking on the phone with someone she met online. They ended up having hot, steamy phone sex. Glenna played the role of female rapist and her partner was the victim. After they had phone sex they talked for a little while longer.
The next day Glenna got an email from the same woman.

Hello,

I am interested in meeting you. Come to the following address after the sun sets alone and I will introduce you to a world you can’t possibly imagine. Bring a copy of this letter with you.

Molly

Glenna recognized the address and thought it was a joke. Why would someone meet her at a bank? She figured that since it was a public place there wouldn’t be any harm in it.
“May I help you?”
“Yes, I got this email…”
“Ah yes, go through the door behind me.”
Glenna walked through the door and it looked like a normal room. Why would someone from the internet want to meet her here? She closed the door and sat down. Suddenly someone came at her from behind and put a stinky cloth over her face. She struggled hard at the intruder, but soon quickly fell asleep.

Glenna’s vision slowly returned. She heard an automated machine and listened to the instructions.

“Hello there! We apologize for knocking you out but it’s the only way to get you here without attracting attention. You may get up and move if you wish, but do so slowly because your head needs time to clear. Hello there! We apologize for knocking you out…”
Glenna’s head was still a little fuzzy. She was glad whoever took her didn’t tie her up or anything scary similar to that. She did feel apprehensive about being in an unfamiliar room. Suddenly someone stepped out of the shadows. She pressed a button and the automated voice stopped.
“Don’t worry no one’s going to hurt you. I apologize for the way we had to bring you here, but it’s the only way.”
Glenna decided to trust her unknown captor for now. As her captor came further into the light she was surprised to see a naked woman.
“Glenna Michelle Johnson, I have called you here to ask you to join our secret society.”
“What kind of society?”
“The kind of society that lets you explore all your sexual fantasies.”
“Really?”
“Yes. Now you have two choices. Number 1, you say no to my proposal and walk out that door behind you. Bear in mind that once you step out that door we will erase your mind. The email sent to you will be deleted and it will be as if we never contacted you.”
“What’s my other choice?”
“There is a door in front of you. Walk into that door and you will join the most secret society so huge that it cannot be fathomed.”
“Can I have a third choice?”
“That depends on what it is.”
“I walk through the door in front of me, but before I do we’ll be naughty!”
“Yes.”
“Then I choose 3.”
“Excellent, you will make a fine addition to our society.”
“Before we’re naughty, can you tell me the name of the society?”
“Oh yes, I’m sorry I almost forgot! Our society is called Lesbian Kidnappers.”

Chapter 2: Two Naughty Lesbians will be coming soon!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-01-2008 at 06:17 PM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:10 PM   #2
horny_asian

horny_asian has initial reputation
Default Please be quick

Can't wait for the rest of the story, hope we don't have to wait to long.
horny_asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:14 AM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny_asian
Can't wait for the rest of the story, hope we don't have to wait to long.
Thankies

Chapter 2
Two Naughty Lesbians

Molly wasn’t surprised that Glenna wanted to have some fun. She had been watching her for a long time. Glenna was a potential target for lesbian rape until Molly came across her views on Huntress. She knew then that Glenna would enjoy the society and was so excited when Glenna said yes to the proposal.
Molly’s pussy got wet while Glenna slowly took off her clothes. With her bra on, she rubbed her breasts, teasing Molly. Glenna slowly took her bra off and Molly loved how her breasts looked so round and perfect. Molly wrapped her arms around Glenna and kissed her luscious lips. As the pair kissed, Molly’s hands groped Glenna’s big beautiful breasts. Moaning, Glenna rubbed Molly’s tight, firm ass. Glenna begged Molly to rub her breasts harder. The pair pinched the other’s nipples lightly and moaned. Molly’s mouth engulfed Glenna’s breast and her tongue played with her nipple. She started sucking her breast and Glenna moaned loudly. She begged Molly to suck her harder and harder. She did so and it gave her a hickie. After that she licked all over her huge breast. Glenna rubbed her breast against Molly’s making hers a little wet. Molly moaned and asked Glenna to suck her breast.
Glenna nibbled on Molly’s nipple and started sucking on it. As she sucked, her hands traveled to Molly’s pussy and breast. Molly ran her hands through Glenna’s long brown hair. As they rubbed each other nice slow and hard they moaned with lustful pleasure. Glenna sucked harder and harder on Molly’s breast, leaving a nice bite mark on her.
The pair looked into each other’s eyes and each saw lust. It drove them wild and their pussies became so wet. Glenna removed her panties to allow Molly’s tongue to explore her pussy. She moaned as her tongue went deeper and deeper. Further and further her tongue went, giving Glenna more pleasure than she had ever felt. Molly started sucking as her tongue went deeper into her pussy. Glenna moaned with delight. Molly stopped licking and lay down on the floor. She spread her legs and Glenna got on top of her. Both girls slid their tongue in the other’s pussy. Moaning, the pair went even deeper than Molly did the first time. They went so deep into each other that their moans of pleasure were muffled. Molly experienced more pleasure as Glenna added a finger inside with her tongue. As Molly did the same, Glenna’s pussy released a wonderful orgasm that caused Glenna to give a muffled scream in delight. Molly felt the orgasm and soon after had an orgasm as well. When Glenna felt Molly’s orgasm she hungrily lapped it up and drove her tongue deeper and sucked harder. Molly moaned and went so deep into Glenna’s pussy that her teeth scraped against her pussy lips. When she felt her teeth scraping against her it sent her over the edge and she came hard into Molly’s mouth. Glenna kept on sucking and licking Molly's pussy until she came as well.
The pair kissed each other with a little cum in their mouth and swapped cum back and forth. As they were doing that their hands groped the other’s entire body. Breasts and especially pussies were groped. As the pair kissed more passionately they rubbed their pussies together. They were moaning loudly as their pussies got so wet the floor beneath them was soaked with their juices. Glenna and Molly were so sexually excited that they came again from grinding their pussies and kissing like they have never kissed before. The kiss slowly ended and Molly lay next to Glenna. Both were exhausted but they really enjoyed what they had just done.

Chapter 3: Mysteries Revealed will be coming soon!

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 3
Mysteries Revealed

“That was so wonderful Miss. Mystery.”
“Thank you! You can call me Molly.”
“Wow! I didn’t know you were the same one I was on the phone with!”
“Yep, it’s me. Now let’s walk through the door here and I’ll tell you more about Lesbian Kidnappers.”
Glenna and Molly walked through the door and into a large room filled with books and papers.
“This is part of our library. We do extensive reporting on what we do so that we can improve our tactics. This is useful if anything happened to go wrong or to get inspiration for our next victim.”
“So how do ya’ll kidnap people then send them home and not get caught.”
“Now that question brings up an interesting subject. To better explain our method, you need to understand hypnotism. To hypnotize someone you have to have someone willing to be hypnotized. Another way is to do it when someone is watching TV because your brain is more willing to be hypnotized while watching TV. Now obviously we can’t make someone watch TV after we rape them and they aren’t willing to be hypnotized to forget. So, our leader created an advanced machine that can erase parts of your mind. Now before you ask any more questions, I would like you to read The Hunter and Huntress’ diaries. The Hunter's diary is the limited version the police have. There’s a lesson to be learned in reading them.”
Glenna read both stories and was fascinated. She loved the torture, the humiliation, and the rape. More than once her pussy released an orgasm from reading the erotic stories.
“So what’s the lesson to learn?”
“There were many mistakes made during this time. For now I am restricted with what I can tell you. Some things you need to find yourself. I am allowed to tell you that Laura was one of our agents.”
“Holy crap, that is out there!”
“Yes, you would never be able to tell from the remains of Paul’s diary that she was one of us. Now where was I…when The Hunter kidnapped Lacey we thought that it was Laura he was after. That is when we wanted to know about him and try to stop him. Laura was a new agent just like you. She was trained and when her sister was taken our leader gave her permission to get an early assignment. She gave her a ring disguised as a tracking device that Laura was supposed to keep on at all times. Somehow it came off and got lost in the trunk of Paul’s car. He found it and mentions it the ‘lost’ chapters of his diary. He knew a little about us after finding the ring and he discovered it was a tracking device. There was no way he knew all about us, but it was enough that it risked exposure.
“When we noticed that the tracking device was mostly in the middle of nowhere we decided to take action. Two agents took some pistols from the armory and, to make the long story short, they gave them to Laura and Lacey. They thought that the twins would kill Paul. Laura’s training stopped her from becoming a full slave, but Lacey was too far gone. They thought that Lacey wouldn’t be a problem. That was a grave mistake as you can see. It was a worse mistake to give the twins the guns and then leave without watching what happened next.
“Of course, we didn’t know that The Hunter wasn’t dead. You see, Paul had deactivated the tracker after Laura and Lacey died. We had thought that the two agents deactivated the tracker but failed to ask them. When yet another victim was taken we were completely surprised. Paul didn’t take another agent of ours, so we grudgingly let him continue with his violent rampage. We also didn’t know how much he knew about us and thought that it would be too dangerous to send agents to kill him.
“Then he took another of our agents and we were mad. It took a while to plan his murder and we were always watching him. He knew we were watching us and his diary explained it well. He once wrote, ‘the eyes are watching me again in the darkness. I know they’re after me because I killed one of their own. I suspect that’s how Laura and Lacey got the guns and I have filled the entire yard and house with booby traps.’ We knew about the traps all too well. One of our agents almost died from a land mine. Where he got one we will never know, but we were more cautious after that.
“When Paul traveled to Abilene we finally saw our chance. Unfortunately most of our agents were busy with other assignments and we only had six new agents available. They were way too sloppy. First, they should have killed Paul as soon as they got there instead of debating on whether or not to save his victim. They told us that they thought that bringing someone to our base to erase their mind would have been harder. It’s true that it would have been harder, but it would have been the best thing to do. They also screwed up on the diary factor. We didn’t know that he had a diary until that night and our agents didn’t know that we didn’t know. They should have taken the diary instead of ripping out pages upon pages of it. Luckily they saved the pages and we still have them. We debated for a long time about wiping Tina’s mind, but we decided not to. She had just gotten raped and to wipe her mind meant wiping the entire day from her memory. What if she got pregnant? That would be very difficult to cover up. We were somewhat satisfied with the mission anyway. It was accomplished even though it wasn’t what we hoped.
“Then Huntress surfaced. We knew about it long before the general public because I am a police officer in Abilene and had inside information.”
“Wow, how are you a cop if…?”
“When there’s an assignment the society covers for me. I don’t know what happens, but I know that everything is taken care of and I am always brought up to date on what happened when I was gone.
“Now where was I? Once Huntress killed Mrs. Bates we knew who she was. Tina made a mistake by coming to New Orleans. That is where our main base is and that is where we are now.
“Ana Bates was another agent of ours. We weren’t sure if she did kill Tina’s grandma or not and her missing ring didn’t help her plead her case. We decided to blank her mind, her husband’s mind, and Tina’s mind the day her grandmother died. We never thought we would see Ana in Louisiana again. She somehow regained her memory and was trying to contact us. We were working on her request to rejoin when Tina remembered that very day. Tina and possibly Carl Bates regained their memory from dreams, something we never anticipated. In fact, all of our victims had never been able to remember anything, or if they did they never talked about it to anyone. It was even more amazing to us when we read that Tina and Carl both remembered a bright white light. The white light is what causes the mind to forget in the first place. There shouldn’t have been any reason to remember it!
“Huntress got extremely reckless after she killed Ana. She left an easy trail to follow and we were angry about her killing one of our agents. Sure it was an ex agent, but it was still enough of an outrage. We also thought that she might know of us. There were three agents and myself who were assigned to kill Huntress. I happened to be in New Orleans at the time on a separate assignment when I got a call on my cell phone about Huntress. I just received my instructions when I was taken by the very woman I was supposed to kill.”
“Oh my God! You…you were the last victim!”
“Yes. I didn’t know if she knew about us, so I pretended to be an unwilling victim. I enjoyed almost everything she did to me. I hated the mousetraps and the knowledge that she would eventually kill me.”
“Thank goodness the other three agents were able to rescue you.”
“Yes they were able to find the trail quickly. Tina made too many mistakes and the trail was easy to follow. We now know she was working very quickly to avoid the FBI. She was a foolish woman. Unfortunately we didn’t know she wrote a diary until too many people read it. I couldn’t get credible evidence on who read it and who didn’t. Because of that I made a copy of it and left the original.
“Now I promised a lesson in all of this. Can you think of what it is?”
“I think I know. Always expect the unexpected and make sure no evidence is left. Look everywhere for evidence even in the most unlikely places.”
“Good job, you learn quickly. I think you’re ready for a test.”
“What kind of test?”
“It is a test to see if you will do well here. You will have a practice victim. After your test I will answer more questions you might have.”
Molly led Glenna to the other side of the library. At the other side was another door. Molly ushered Glenna inside and shut the door behind her. Molly then walked upstairs to the control room to view Glenna’s progress.

Chapter 4: A Practice Victim will be coming soon!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:21 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 4
A Practice Victim

Glenna was surprised to be outside at night. She looked up at the sky and realized she was still inside. The inside training area was impressive and Glenna was completely filled with awe.
Molly went on the intercom and gave Glenna instructions.
“There is a bundle of clothes next to you along with a few tools that may help you or hinder your progress. Put them on and go to the last house on the right. The woman inside will be your victim.”
Glenna obeyed instructions and put on a black leather cat suit. It covered her entire body and had eye, mouth, and nose slits. It made her huge, beautiful breast look even bigger. She blended in well with the shadows and quickly crept to the target house. She watched the house and studied it for a long time. Slowly she slinked to the windows and peered inside them. Her target was in the third room she looked into and she made a note of where the room was in the house. After that Glenna used a paper clip she found in the pile of tools to pick the lock.
Mira Arellano was bored. The worst part about playing the victim for the new recruits was the waiting. Waiting for them to kidnap her was so boring and she almost always fell asleep while pretending to be asleep. This new recruit was taking even longer and Mira’s eyes slowly closed. She was dreaming now of the machine the society used. This machine was different. It could also implant thoughts into the victim’s mind. In the dream she was the victim. Her thoughts were being violated with images of her suffocating. Mira suddenly snapped awake when she felt a hand on her mouth and noticed she couldn’t breathe. She looked at the new recruit and almost forgot how to be a victim because she loved how beautiful Glenna looked, especially her breast. Finally, she remembered to moan and struggle for freedom.
Glenna covered her victim’s mouth with her hand and pinched her nose. She was a little surprised when her victim didn’t do anything at first. Once she started to moan and struggle, Glenna continued to hold her victim’s mouth and nose until she passed out. Quickly she worked to strip her victim. Next she taped Mira’s mouth shut and tied her wrists together in case she woke up. She slipped silently out the window and brought her victim to the entrance of the training area.
“Excellent work my friend. You are far better than most of the new ones and will make a fine addition to our kidnapping family.”
“Thank you Molly. Can I ask more questions now?”
“Yes.”
“Who is our leader?”
“I am not allowed to tell you. To save your breath, I also can’t tell you how many of us there are, how many bases we have, how many members we have, and the names of our members.”
“That sounds intelligent. This way no one person can rat us out.”
“Exactly. The only way we know if someone is a member is by this ring on my finger. Not all of us use rings, but most of us do.”
Glenna inspected Molly’s ring. She saw the initials LK on it and the inscription inside the band said Molly Anne Hamilton.
“What all does this ring do?”
“You will know once you get it. Once you have officially joined the society you will get a ring. For now, you do get a reward for passing your test. Here is a black rose.”
“A black rose is the symbol of rebirth. That is a very appropriate gift to a new recruit.”
“Well done I am impressed! Not many of our new recruits know this and do not even bother to ask about the black rose’s significance.”
“Do we have a dress code?”
“Yes. You can either be nude like I am or wear the cat suit while you are at our base. I would suggest the cat suit because they make your big breasts look amazing, and that will certainly tease the other women. We love it when we’re teased like that. When you are with a victim you can choose what to wear. Most women prefer to be nude. On assignment we always go at night and we always wear our cat suits so no one can recognize us. We wear whatever we want when we’re not on assignment and living our own lives.”
“What happens now?”
“You get to do whatever you want with your victim, except kill her of course. Follow me.”
Glenna followed Molly while carrying Mira through many doors. She didn’t stop to look at the other rooms because she knew she would eventually see everything. Molly was surprised by Glenna’s concentration and patience. Usually by now she would have to pull a new recruit away from the rooms and rebuke their prying eyes. Molly liked Glenna and hoped there would be some time to have more naughty fun with her. Glenna loved the whole idea of doing whatever she wanted and loved Molly for introducing her to this wonderful world. She could finally be herself without worrying about someone telling her how nasty and sick she must be.
Finally they reached the room and Glenna almost fainted with excitement. There were devices that she had never seen before. Devices that made the most hardcore device on the internet look like a baby next to it.
She chose to tie Mira’s hands over her head and hang her a little bit from the ceiling. Glenna chained Mira’s feet apart with a spreader bar. She gagged Mira with a ball gag and patiently waited for her to wake up. Molly watched in the shadows of the room.
Mira awoke moaning softly. Her moans became louder when Glenna twisted her right nipple hard. She nibbled on her left nipple for a little bit before speaking.
“Good, you’re awake. You're going to be my slave now!”
“Mmmph nmmph!” Mira moaned as she twisted away from Glenna’s grip making her breast swing back and forth.
“Good slave, I like when you struggle for me”
“Pplllmmmmhmmmhmmmph, lemm mmmemm gmmmph!”
Molly watched the spectacle and slipped two fingers into her pussy. It was hard for her to keep herself from moaning as her pleasure greatened. Her pussy climaxed when Glenna cut the ropes from above Mira’s hands and tied her arms behind her in such a way that it caused Mira to thrust out her breast.
“This gets you off doesn’t it slave? Yes, you love the drool falling from your mouth onto your breasts and dripping all over the floor don’t you?”
“Well done Glenna, you may stop now.”
“How did I do?”
“You did very well. You impressed me by not going to the nastiest instrument you could find and using it on your victim. You used ropes and a little humiliation instead of going for the fancy stuff first.”
“Thank you! May I have more fun with my victim?”
“What do you think Mira? Blink once for yes and twice for no.”
Mira blinked once and Glenna didn’t hesitate. She rubbed her pussy against Mira’s while sucking on her nipple. She got more ropes and tied them around Mira’s breast, making them bigger. As she licked every inch of her breast, Mira moaned with pleasure. She gave muffled begs for Glenna to eat her out. Glenna slowly moved to Mira’s pussy and started sucking on her. Mira moaned through the gag and loved every second of it. She gave a muffled yell of pure pleasure when Glenna tongue fucked her in and out, in and out. Mira released a powerful orgasm when Glenna slid a finger in her ass. She moaned as her finger went deeper along with her tongue. For one moment Mira was so filled with pleasure she forgot everything but that. As she came hard into Glenna’s mouth she released the most beautiful and sexually arousing moan anyone has ever heard of. Molly and Glenna came as just from hearing that stunning moan of pleasure.
“Wow. I am speechless.”
“Thanks Molly.”
“Release Mira and we will go over your performance.”

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:43 AM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 5
More Mysteries

Glenna passed her first test beautifully. Never before has a new recruit done so well in her first test. Molly congratulated her after a job well done.

“You did very well on your test, very well indeed. There are two more tests you have to do before your Induction. At the Induction, we say the Sacred Blood Oath. After the Oath, we say a few words…”
Glenna stopped listening when she noticed someone outside the window out of the corner of her eye. Suspicion and a bad feeling became born deep into her gut. The woman was heading for the machine alone. Glenna knew that building held the machine thanks to Molly, but had never been there. She had seen people go into the separate building, but never alone.
“…and our leader might…hey! Were you listening to me?”
Glenna’s mind snapped back to Molly who looked very irritated.
“I’m sorry but I saw something strange”
“There’s nothing strange about someone going over there!”
“But going alone?”
Molly looked like she was about to reprimand her further when two women arguing passed by.
“…she’s supposed to be dead!”
“She is dead, I say that it’s someone with the same name or…”
“We know there isn’t someone with that name her age! She must be alive!”
“No, it’s an alias. It has to be someone we don’t know about. Remember that we don’t know everyone in the Society and…”
“But she’s the right age and who here would use that name as an alias?”
“Someone very cunning and…”
“Exactly, and she was our best agent!”
Molly instantly knew what and who they were arguing about. After instructing Glenna to stay put, she led Hillary Fowler and Nancy Rutledge into an empty room. Glenna found Molly’s behavior strange and started to get suspicious of her. Despite her distrust, she decided to do what she was told and waited for Molly.
Inside the room with Hillary and Nancy, Molly paced the floor. She needed to choose her words carefully.
“What are you doing? Do you realize what you could have done and what secrets you may have let out?”
“We’re sorry, we just got heated up. Hillary seems to think that someone isn’t dead.”
“And she’s right.”
“…but…how, how is that possible? It was written…”
“What’s written isn’t important. What is important is how many know about it. I am one among our leader and now you two. That makes four of us…how did you two find out anyway?”
“We sent Mira to watch her house…”
“YOU DID WHAT!!??”
“We…we didn’t think…”
“DAMN RIGHT YOU DIDN’T THINK!”
“Sorry.”
“Yeah, sorry.”
“You are in serious trouble. She didn’t damage Mira did she?”
“Not that we know of and we’re sure Mira doesn’t know.”
“Nancy! What about the dream she had!”
“For the last time Hillary it’s not important!”
“Girls…”
“But it happened right after she came back!”
“HEY!”
“…sorry again Molly.”
“That’s better. Now, who else knows?”
“We’re the only ones that know and Mira doesn’t know anything. We were going to tell the leader about the rogue agent…”
“She already knows and we have a plan.”
“What kind of plan? Will Hillary and I be part of it?”
“No. The team will be Glenna, our leader, and I.”
“Wow…if our leader’s going…then…it really is true she is alive!”
“Yes.”
“Ok, I understand why you and our leader are going, but why send Glenna? Shouldn’t the team have someone more experienced instead of a fresh graduate? She will most certainly kill her! You need to send Nancy and me.”
“She will gain more experience and her training will prevent her from being killed.”
“Hillary and I still don’t understand. Why not chose one or both of us? We know things that surely she doesn’t know!”
“Look, all I can say right now is to look at her face. Notice her beautiful brown hair and her luscious lips. Look into her deep, brown eyes.”
“That doesn’t tell us anything, we still don’t understand.”
“I don't expect you to understand, but I had hoped you would. No matter, soon you will understand everything. Tomorrow you, Hillary, Mira, our leader and I will meet at the Machine. Now remember, don’t tell anyone about this or you will be punished further!”
Molly sighed with frustration. She was angry that those two agents who rarely made mistakes almost made a fatal one that could have compromised the entire mission. Yet she was also relieved. The secret plan had become a great burden on her and she was glad that she would be able to tell someone about it. After clearing her mind of frustration and anxiety, she led Glenna to her sleeping quarters.
Hillary and Nancy went to the library to see if there was any hidden meaning or significance to brown hair and brown eyes. They bumped into a woman in a black cat suit coming back alone from the building that housed the machine. They walked into the library and were so focused about finding out the answer that they didn’t notice the woman they bumped into had an evil look in her eyes. Finding nothing in the library, they told Mira about the meeting and went to bed.

The leader of the Society was very angry at Hillary and Nancy. Molly and the leader reluctantly filled Hillary, Nancy, and Mira of the incoming mission inside the Machine Room. They were shocked and speechless for some time.
“So that’s why you’re using her instead of us!”
“Yes. Molly first alerted me to our rogue agent and Glenna is the best choice. Now I can’t have you talking about this plan. I trust Molly to not say anything, but you three are too loose lipped. I’m going to have to blank your minds.”
“…But that’s against the rules! No LK member can blank another member’s mind! Molly, tell her she’s crazy! Nancy, back me up here!”
“They’re right Hillary we can’t be trusted with this information. And the rule also states that an LK mind can be erased if the leader deems it is absolutely necessary.”
Mira agreed with Nancy that their minds needed to be erased of the knowledge. She told them that they were never supposed to know the plan in the first place.
“Once we capture the rogue agent your minds will be restored. Now Molly, prepare the machine.”
Molly and the leader put on special sunglasses. These sunglasses were the only kinds that blocked out the white light enough to shield them from a memory block. LK Leader pressed one of the many buttons on the huge machine. A loud humming sound emitted from it, warning anyone who happened to be inside the machine’s range to look away from it or put on sunglasses. A bright white light slowly filled the room and surrounded the entire building for a minute or two before slowly fading away.
“I only wish we could tell someone about this and not have to erase their minds.”
“Molly you know as well as I do that some things are better left unsaid until the mission is complete. There are things that I wish to tell you but I cannot.”
“I understand.”
“I know you do, and that’s why you will be the next leader if anything should happen to me. Now let’s get these sleeping women to their beds. If they wake up here they will know their minds were blanked and will be very angry.”

Chapter 6: The Second Test will be coming soon!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 07-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow RapeU... I must say that I'm very impressed with your writing ability!!
The whole plot and such... Sure wish I could make something as impressive like this.
Round of applause for ya!!!

On to reading the next parts of the Chronicles