Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-11-2006, 01:37 PM   #41
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I turn as the girl screams at me. I look as she gags on the load of cum she is trying to swallow. I order the mom "Take my pants and briefs off me." She sobs as she reaches up and unsnaps the waist of my pants and lowers my clothes. My erect dick pokes her in the face as she struggles to complete the assignment. Aware of what my next demand would be, se again pleads "Not here. Take me to another bedroom." I laugh as I tell her "Here or in front of hubby and your other daughter." She trembles more from the idea of doing it in front of her hubby.

She opens her mouth and I insert the tip or my rageing cock into her mouth. She repulses at first but then accepts my manhood. Her lips seal around my dick as I grasp her hair and begin movbing her head back and forth.

Suddenly, we hear Sam exploding. He is shooting his sperm deep into the helpless girl. As she twist, he jerks deeper shouting "Take that. Let the seeds go deep. Let them fertilize you good."

The mother jerks her head away only for me to remind her "You and your daughter are going to empty all of us. The more you take the less she will have to." She immediately returns my cock to the depths of her mouth. I beging moving her head faster as her eyes grow bigger with anticipation.

Meanwhile Sam is about done empting his load into the squirming daughter.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:49 PM   #42
virginfantasy

after reluctantly swallowing the load in my mouth i become aware that he intends to cum into me- i scream again and try pushing him off of me; try getting him out of me so he cant.but he just holds my shoulders down and thrusts harder, and with every shattered sob i make he seems to enjoy it even more. i plead again-"please, dont do this to my mom!please- ill take everything! just please dont make her do this too......."the next thing i feel is a hand over my mouth and an odd sensation down below. "oh fuck its working......." he pushes in harder and deeper as he is about to cum, right inside of me. and theres nothing i can do but lay there crying and listen to them instructing my mother to do some dirty work too.......
Old 06-11-2006, 02:04 PM   #43
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sam is laughing as he finishes with the daughter. Meanwhile tears are forming in mom's eyes as she expects soon to be swallowing a load of cum. I have different ideas. I was extra hard but I didn't want to waste my seed in her throat; not yet anyway. I jerk out and yank the mom back into a standing position. I shove forward and my cock finds the entrace to her pussy. All the excitement had made mom slightly wet; my dick rammed into her vagina without a lot of resistance. A big gulp of air shot from her mouth at the surprise of my attack.

I kept her pinned tight to the wall: unable to escape my onslaughth. Her own weight was aiding in her rape. My balls was slapping between her legs as he breast jiggled before me. I yanked her breast up tight agains her chest so I could maul them as I fucked the helpless mom. All she could mumble was "Oh God. Please don't." as I slammed harder and harder. I wondered if I was going to knock her through the wall as it shook with each brute penetration.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:22 PM   #44
virginfantasy

im pinned down so i cant move, and i can tell hes finishing but i know the night is far from over. sam forcefully turns my head with his hands-"look at your mom. isnt that wonderful?" i close my eyes again; i know whats happening and i didnt need to see it. i sob again-"are you done?" even though i know what the answer is, i hold out a little hope that its all over with.........
Old 06-11-2006, 02:31 PM   #45
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

It was great to see and hear mom and daughter both taking it at the same time. We were going to have plent of fun with their holes. Just think Joe and John hadn't even started poping their nuts yet.

Mom's knees were starting to buckle from her workout. That only put more weight on the thrusts. I think I may bury my nuts inside her pussy.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #46
virginfantasy

"theres still 2 other guys here that havent even explored your body yet, doll" sam growled in my ear. im so exhausted i dont think i can take it anymore, but what am i supposed to do? when he gets out of me i feel extreme wetness down below, and i dont want to see what it was. "shes going to make you guys crazy!" sam shouts to the other ones waiting patiently by the dorr, watching. he holds my wrists tighter -"having fun? youd better say yes......." i nod quietly and hold my legs shut again......
Old 06-11-2006, 02:51 PM   #47
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As sam gets off the girl he laughs and says "John, come in. The pool is nice and warm and really wet." John immediately strips his clothes of and runs to the bed. To the daughter shock he shouts "I don't like sloppy thirds. I'm going to just dip my wick before I go in the back door." He spinds the helpless daugher onto her stomach as he jumps on the bed ontop of her.

"Spread nice and wide for me." he orders.

The mom is hysterical as I shoot my load deep in her vagina and then pull out to let her fall in a heap on the floor. "Sam, go relieve Joe. He is going to want some of this tender meat." Sam proceeds naked down the stairs to watch the two captives so Joe can have a turn.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:04 PM   #48
virginfantasy

i get hysterical at the thought of being violated there and i start screaming and as he turns me over he orders me to spread wide, but i just hold my legs shut and cover my behind with my hands. "move those hands or ill make it ten times worse, sweetheart." still i refuse to move my hands, im deserate not to let him inside that area. i can hear my mom cry and i start breathing heavier, unable to catch my breath. then i feel him grab my hair and pull hard, making me shriek loudly. "i need some rope- this is a feisty bitch".........
Old 06-11-2006, 03:14 PM   #49
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Our friend quicly graps mom's discarded blouse and rips the sleeves off. "This work till I find some." he says as he grabs one of the daughert's wrists and pulls it roughly to the head board. I move around to help. I yank her other wrist above her head and securely tie it to the bed. Just then Joe appears in the doorway. He was carrying some of the rope from downstairs. "I brought this incase you need any." he says as he tosses me the rope.

I loop an end around an ankel and then around the foot of the bed. Our friend has done the same to her other ankel. Within seconds the daughter's legs are pulled wide apart exposing her ass for John's enjoyment.

While we were tying the daughter, Joe had drug mom flat on the floor. He rolled her onto her stomach and kicked her ankels apart. "Do You want to race?"He asked John as he laughed.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #50
virginfantasy

"NO!" i yell as i try to pull my wrists out of their hands, but the next thing i know im tied securely to the bed. the words "you wanna race?" fills me with dread, and i know im in for a lot more pain that what i was getting before. with one pelvic thrust he sinks deep into my ass, and i squeal in pain and bite my own shoulder to stifle myself. "this should be fun!" he says as he pushes harder, faster, and i hear my mother cry out in pain and i knew she was feeling what i was feeling.........
Old 06-11-2006, 03:41 PM   #51
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

It looks like we are going to have a real race here. I begin to call the excitement "John is on Bouncing Girl while Joe is riding Jerking Mom. It is neck and neck as they get leave the gate."

I watch as Joe grabs the mom's hair and slaps her ass wildly as he shouts "Fuck me woman. Fuck har. Take it up you ass."

Not be out done John is encouragine his ride "Go tight girl. Your tight ass can beat you moms loose ass. Go girl go." He too is slapping her ass as he grabs her hair and pulls her head back hard.

It is interesting to watch the contest. The daugher has some bounce by being on the bed; while the mother is slammed to the floor. She has to take the brutal assault hard only being able to be jerked back and forth on the carpet. Her chest is turning red from the burns on the carpet as she is shoved wildly to and fore.

I ask "Anyone want to place a bet?" Our friend says " i have $10 on the daughter." I tell him "You're on. I'm betting on the mom."
Old 06-11-2006, 03:45 PM   #52
virginfantasy

the thought that theyre actually racing and placing bets sickens me. he pulls my head back sharp by grabbing my hair, and i shut my eyes as they tear up. when my head's jerked up he starts biting my neck, really hard- to the point where it feels like he might draw blood. "OW!!" i cry out as he pushes harder, and i bounce higher and harder on the bed. "no talking!" he says in my ear. he slaps my behind hard enough for me to push back in response, only shoving him farther into me on accident.........
Old 06-11-2006, 04:04 PM   #53
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The mom is pounding the floor with her hands in agony as Joe continues is ruthless assault. Her legs are jerking wildly as she tries to escape his thrusts. Little does she know the she is only exciting him more. Mean while the daught can only twist a squirm since she is firmly bound.

I still think I will win the bet. The daughter is undoubtly a lot tighter; but; the mom is really putting on a great fuck as she lunges around and slaps the floor. She screams in pain each time Joe shoves in. Regardless of who wins; it is worth the money. Just think the night is still young.

Virgin, looks like we need our own sandbox to play in. This site would really be dull without you! I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:28 PM   #54
virginfantasy

i try my best to not look at my mother and all that she is going through. every time he pushes into me i pull on the ropes, hoping theyll snap; at this point im in a frenzy with pain cascading my whole body. "you know you like it. dont act like you dont" he shouts in my ear. "God make it stop........." i moan pitifully into my arm. i feel him reach under my body and squeeze my breasts. "how big are you?" he asks between moans. i shake my head violently. "answer me!" he says. "42 C" i cry into the air. "mmmmmm things just got a whole lot better for me" he smiles........

(and thanks for the nice compliment! im loving every second of this )
Old 06-12-2006, 11:10 AM   #55
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Joe is ramming the mother so hard it sounds like a carpenter pounding a nail as she is slammed into the floor. All she can do is claw at the carpet and sling her head. Joe reaches around her head and jams his fingers in her mouth. He is stretching her mouth brutaly as he uses it to pull himself deeper into her ass. The mom's legs are shaking from the pain she is enduring. I bet she never thought her evening would be like this.

Meanwhile, John is still pounding that virgin ass daughter on the bed. He has just found out how big her tits really are. Too bad for her. He may rip those jugs right off. John grabs her boobs and are using them to try and bend her ass up higher. Jesus, she has to chose between ass in the air for the ram or having her jugs stretched.

The mom has almost complete collasped. She is now like a rag doll. Joe slaps her ass and tell her "Wake the shit up. I didn't tell you to quit bucking. Maybe I'll go downstairs and see how well your other daughter can buck."

The mother screams at hearing the threat and once again starts squirming trying to satisfy this bastard in her ass.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:54 AM   #56
virginfantasy

since im tied to the bed i cant see whats going on with my mother, but i can hear her scream and get threatened. suddenly my breasts are being mauled-pulled and squeezed to the point i thought theyd literally tear off, he was pulling them so hard. i start screaming out in pain and slam back as hard as i could because, even though it was very painful, i couldnt bear him pulling on my chest like that. i figured that if i just bucked back and made him go deeper, he'd be done with and this part would be all over with sooner. so i start thrusting back and with every push i make, i cry out..........
Old 06-12-2006, 05:40 PM   #57
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I see the daughter is shoving back meeting John's every thrust. I tell the mom "You had better get going. I don't want to lose my bet. Your daughter will pay the price if I lose."

The mom gathers her strength and draws her quivering knees under her. She gasps as she shouts "Rape my ass. Rape me harder. Fill my ass with your cum." Joe immediately starts ramming as hard as he could. His ball slapped against her still wet pussy as he lunged in her.

Joe said "I fell her anal muscles. They are starting to spasm. I'm going to cum. Then with a tremendous lunge and a shout he started pumping his sperm deep into her bowels. The mom slams the floor with her hands as her hair whips wildly around her head. A few more jerks and Joe releases his grip on the mother. She falls limp on the floor as cum slowly oozes from her ass.

I shout "Someone owes me $10." John slaps the daughter hard on the ass as he tells her "You're going to make that money up to me." Then he lunges hard into her ass sending her head crashing into the headboard.
Old 06-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #58
virginfantasy

with a slap on my ass he pushes deeper into me, and my head hits the headboard. i know im going to get it now that hes lost the bet- but at least my mothers done with her ordeal, or so i thought. he grabs my hair."youre going to have to deal with losing now, little lady. you made me lose 10 dollars."
"what are you going to do to me? please, please dont hurt me" i cry into the pillow........
Old 06-12-2006, 06:08 PM   #59
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I listen at the little lady beg. John responds "The question should be what are you going to do for me. The correct answer is; Your'g going to have an orgasm while I fill your bowels with my seed. Don't try pushing my cum out your ass. You are going to keep it sucked inside of you."
Old 06-12-2006, 06:15 PM   #60
virginfantasy

im horrified at the thought of keeping his sed inside of me that way, but i quietly nod. "can i at least get untied?i wont try to get away; my arms just hurt"i look up with tears falling from my eyes. "ill do anything you want, just please untie me".......