Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel your fingers slowly prying mine off your clothing. A desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. Not taking my lips off yours, continuing the crushing kiss, I growl deep in my throat. Letting go, my hands come up, my head pulls back. Slapping you across the face again, twice this time. As you gasp in pain, I rip down your shorts, pushing them past your knees.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #22
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Marcie saw the slap coming this time but that only seemed to make the pain worse. The second slap nearly knocked her unconscious. Her ears were ringing and her face felt like it was on fire. She put her palms on her bruised face, forgetting about the hand pulling on her shorts.

She was sobbing from shock and pain and fright when she suddenly realized he had managed to get her shorts down around her legs and started kicking, trying to connect with him, to make him stop. She felt her foot hit something solid and before she could think she pulled her foot back and kicked as hard as she could.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I barely see your foot lashing out, but I manage to react in time. Pulling my hips to the side, and getting my arm down. Too close, but no harm done. My hands grab your knees, pushing them down, pinning them to the bed. Can't have a repeat of that. Then my teeth clamp down on your lower lip, biting hard.

Grinding my hips against yours, getting myself ready for the rape. "Little whore, you always were trying to grab my attention with those slutty clothes you wore. Now you've got it, and you fight me?"
Old 09-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #24
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She knew her foot had made contact but before Marcie could figure out if she'd hurt him he pinned her legs to the bed. She was squirming to get free when a searing pain shot through her. He had bitten her lip and she could feel blood dripping onto her chest and taste it inside her mouth.

She was afraid to move her head, afraid he'd hurt her worse. She pushed half-heartedly at his chest, worried that if she pushed too hard he'd tear her lip.

Marcie felt him shift his body and press against her belly. She began trembling violently, he was so hard and so big. And she knew. She knew he was going to hurt her. Hurt her worse than he already had and she probably wouldn't be able to stop him. But she knew she had to try.

Marcie took a deep breath, reached up and dug her nails as hard as she could into his face and dragged the all the way down to his chin.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

The nails leave a five streaks of pain across my face. Pulling my head back, howling in pain. Blinking rapidly trying to regain my bearings. I keep my knees on your thighs out of instinct. Pinning you down with my weight. My voice is loud, booming in the room. "You fucking little bitch! I should kill you for that." I hit you across the face again, a closed fist this time.

My hands close tightly around your wrists, I can feel your wrist bones sliding under your slender body. Using my knees to push your legs apart. One violent thrust forward and I am inside.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:25 AM   #26
Someone's Kitten

The blow stunned Marcie and she lay beneath him moaning: "No, Mr. Turner. No," over and over. There was no part of her that didn't hurt and she began to wish he would just do what he wanted to do an let her go.

Then she felt the burning pain between her legs when he thrust himself into her, tearing her and making her feel like he was splitting her open. She turned her head, bit down on the good side of her lower lip and cried.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:04 AM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

Yes, finally, I am doing what I have wanted for so long. Fucking one of the little tarts who always come over to see my daughter. And it is my favorite, Marcie. Grunting like an animal I start to pump forward inside her. My tongue runs over her tits. "Tell me that you love it, slut. Tell me how good it feels."
Old 09-18-2009, 03:17 AM   #28
Someone's Kitten

The shock of having her best friend's father doing this to her was enough to keep Marcie quiet. She was still stunned by the punch he had thrown at her but the effect of that were wearing off and she could feel him. He was so big and he hurt her every time he pushed himself inside her. She just wanted him to stop.

"Mr. Turner, please," she whimpered , "don't do this Mr. Turner. No. Please." Sbe began to sob when she realized her only choice was to wait until he finished and he let her go.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

Marcie keeps whimpering underneath me, but is helpless to stop the assault. Her whole body is splayed beneath me for my attentions. CLosing my mouth around your nipple I suck at it hungrily, greedily. All the while continuing to destroy my daughter's friends once pristine body. Just feeling the warmth of her underneath me is spurring me on, making me go harder and faster.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #30
Someone's Kitten

Her complete helplessness scares her. Her body is completely under his, subdued by his. She's powerless to stop him. He can do anything to her he wants. All Marcie can move is her head and she rolls it back and forth on the bed moaning. "No, Mr. Turner. No. Don't do this. Please, Plea..."

She jerks to a stop and moans loudly when his mouth closes over her nipple and sucks at her. She can't explain it, she doesn't understand, but when he sucks on her, pulls at her nipple, she feels an answer pull deep in her belly and her back arches pushing her against his mouth.

"No...no...no...no...," she moans over and over, feeling that this is wrong, so wrong.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 09-19-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

Again and again, each time she whimpers no, I pound forward. My mouth continues to pull on her nipple, and I grunt out "yes... yes... yes." Sliding a hand up her body, wrapping it around Marcie's throat. "Wrap your legs around me, do it now." A quick squeeze to warn of the price for defiance.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:22 AM   #32
Someone's Kitten

Marcie stretches her neck trying to ease the pressure from his hand and sobs when he commands her to wrap her legs around him but does it when he threatens to choke her. She pulls her legs up along his hips and trying not to touch him holds her calves up over his buttocks but tightens them suddenly when another pull of his mouth on her nipple causes her to thrust her hips hard against him.

"No... ", she sobs, feeling sick to her stomach when she realizes her body is responding to him.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

The movements are slow, fighting against it all the way, but eventualy her long, lean legs are pressed against my body. My hands clench reflexively as she does. One clamping on her slender throat for a quick second, the other grabbing and holding onto her hip.

"Thank me for making you into a woman Marcie."
Old 09-21-2009, 04:02 AM   #34
Someone's Kitten

Trying to fight the man raping her and her body's reaction to what was happening was taking a toll on Marcie. Her ability to resist was running out. She couldn't put up a fight to anything physical he did and the way her body kept responding to him made her feel sick and humiliated. Without thinking, without trying to resist she answered him.

"Thank you, Mr. Turner, for making me a woman." Her voice was hardly above a whisper.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 09-21-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the words, and knowing the desperation that drives her to speak them only makes me hotter. My hips increase in speed, driving in as far as they can reach. Clamping my hands down on your shoulders, still partially covered by her blouse, I push her backwards to recieve my thrusts.

"I'm going to cum inside you," I mumble as my lips never leave your nipple. "You want that don't you."
Old 09-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #36
Someone's Kitten

Marcie's body lies on the bed beneath him. Her body takes his thrusts, his pounding, his battering, his abuse. Her body starts to tremble and shake in response to his mouth on her breast and the friction of his pounding cock against her clit. Pressing her into the bed and looming over her he tears into her harder and harder. She turns her eyes and looks into his as her body betrays her, humiliates her, disgusts her when she climaxes at the same time he comes inside her. Her screams of denial mingle with his moans of pleasure and release.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

A few more erratic pumps, and I cum inside her, barely notices the fact that she climaxed. It wasn't on my mind to give her pleasure, or pain for that matter so focused on fulfilling my yearnings. Even after I finish, I keep thrusting forward, trying to maintain the pleasure.

Finally spent, I roll over to the side. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I watch as Marcie curls into a ball, sobbing. Mindlessly, I reach out and grab her ass. "Gonna have to give me a few minutes before I can go again."
Old 09-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #38
Someone's Kitten

When he finally quit moving Marcie held her breath. He rolled over and off her, leaving her exposed, spread out on her best friend's bed and horribly used. Slowly she pulled her knees up against her stomach, feeling his cum running out of her and turned away from him, curling up around herself. She wished that he would go. He'd finished, he'd raped her and she wanted to get out of there but she wanted him gone so she could put herself back together and leave.

"...before I can go again." The words slammed into her with the force of a punch to the stomach leaving her feeling breathless. He was going to do it again. He was going to make her go through this again, and how many more times after that. Was he ever going to let her go? Oh god, was he going to kill her? Rapists killed their victims. She knew that. She saw the stories on the news. Her brain exploded and suddenly she was on him, biting, hitting, kicking, scratching, punching, doing everything she could to hurt him and finally running. Running across the room, out the door and down the hall to the stairs, running toward the front door, running for her life.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

The sudden attack throws me off balance, and I stagger of the bed, with a hundred little aches. Before I realize what is happening, Marcie is out of the room and halfway downstairs. Shit, if she gets away my life is ruined. WIth speed I didn't know I had I chase her down. As we reach the hallway, I shove her between the shoulder blades. Marcie stumbles forward, her momentum out of control. Running directly into a table and collapsing over it.

I pounce on her, my thighs pressing against hers to pin her down. Flushed with the chase, I am excited again. "Bad girl, Marice"
Old 09-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #40
Someone's Kitten

Totally driven by panic and crying hysterically, Marcie ran as fast as she could for the front door. She didn't care that she was next to naked and missing a shoe. She just wanted out and away from her best friend's sick father. She got to the downstairs hallway, only a few feet from the door, when something heavy hit her in the back and she landed face down on the hall table.

She screamed and tried to get up but he was on her almost immediately pressing against her naked backside, pinning her against the table. Marcie tried to use the table to brace herself and push against him, to get room to move but he was too big, too heavy. He wouldn't budge no matter how hard she shoved against him or twisted and squirmed.