Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default House hunting(One Female Victim Needed)

As usual I spent weeks in preperation, first I would scan through the ads and newspapers until I found an agent that was particularly attractive and met my requirements. Body type was important to me, I prefered my victim to be thin someone I could dominate with shear strength. I emailed a copy of a fake drivers license and backround information and made my travel arangements. I was of course in the market for million dollar homes, that would make them a bit more eager to handle my requests.

The plan was for her to pick me up in her car at my hotel at 12pm, we would go grab some lunch which would give me an opportunity to find out a little more information. Afterwards, we would go and start looking at homes.

<<My description: 5'10", 180lbs, athletic build, 40yrs old, well dressed (slacks, shirt, jacket), dark hair, hazel eyes.>>
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OOC: Lynn Smith, blonde, blue eyes, 110 lb, 5"2", busty, well tone as she runs.

IC: Lynn got into the office about eight, she did that for a reason, most everyone else came in later but she was a real go getter. Small and compact power house as her boss called her. She walked over to the clerical pool and gave them a beautiful smile. Unlike some she was nice to these hard working people and because she was they always gave her the best prospects. Jim handed her one. "This is a good one Lynn in the million dollar range. You need to pick him up at his hotel at twelve though, go to lunch with him and then take him to these." Jim already had the folders ready for Lynn. She smiled at him and took the. "I owe you, buddy, lunch if I score, hows that".
Jim wanted more then that from Lynn but he knew she did not date at all and wondered why. She was such a knock out.

She went to her office and got together some papers on the houses that Jim gave her. She always had a little history on each house that came in. She did some work and at eleven she left, waving at the office crew. She drove to Mr. Bond's hotel and told the clerk she was here to pick him up and then waited in the lobby in a nice comfortable chair.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The front desk clerk called my room just a little before noon to let me know that Ms. Smith was in the Lobby ready to pick me up. "Excellent", I thought to myself, I she was on time and I didn't like to be kept waiting.

I spotted her sitting on chair in the lobby looking through some papers and I was quite pleased with what I saw. She looked to be a little over 5 ft tall and thin but in excellent shape. She was quite the looker and as I got closer I could see that see had a nice busty chest. I started to imagine exactly what she would look like without her clothes on. I walked up, and said, "Hello, are you Ms. Smith? I'm Jack Bond and very eager to get this day started."
Old 04-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stood up with a friendly smile on my face and thrusted my hand toward you. "I am glad to meet you Mr. Bond, I have some lovely homes to show you within your price range. I understand you want to have lunch first. I can't blame you there, I plan to keep you very busy in the next couple of hours. You will need your strength." I chuckled as I looked at you. You were a well built man, quite handsome and well balanced. I always notice the way a person stands. Your body says strength to me, I am impressed. I wonder if you run too but do not ask you as that would be pushing the client, real estate agent's boundries. "Where would you like to eat, Mr. Bond".
Old 04-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I suggested that we eat something light, perhaps a place with a great salad selection. Lynn said she knew of just the right place and it was on the way to the first home we would be seeing. I grabbed my case and followed Lynn to her car and she drove to the restaurant. During our drive I couldn't help but glimpse at her firm legs underneath her skirt as she drove and pressed on the pedals. I thought how nice it would be to have my hands running up them and spreading them apart.

We sat down at the restaurant and ordered our salads, and I also insisted on a nice wine selection. While we were waiting I said, "Lynn, I always like to know a little about whom I'm doing business with so if you don't mind please tell me a little about yourself."
Old 04-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I was not use to talking about myself and looked at my watch as I tried to think of something to say to you. This was a first that a client wanted information about their real estate agent. The wine comes as I try to think of something simple to say that would not be too personal as the waiter pops the cork on the wine bottle and fills our glasses. Normally I would not partake of the wine but you have thrown me off my course now by wanting to know something about me. "So, what do you wish to know". I sipped a little wine as I looked at you.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled at Lynn and said, "Sorry, don't mean to pry, just tell me a little about your real estate experience and maybe a little bit about your family." I had already noticed that she wasn't wearing any rings, but I still wanted to learn more about her life. While she begain to speak I couldn't help but look down at her blouse and glimpse at her large chest. Patience, all good things come in time.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

I had no trouble talking about my business life. "I have been lucky, I can match the right house to the right owner very easily and have made a lot of money because of that. I am sure we will find what you want pretty quickly."

He looked at her as if to say and family. "I have no family, my parents are dead and I am an only child. I am not married and I have no kids. That is it. I have friends and assoicates of course that look after my interests." I wondered how much more you wanted from me as you looked at me expectantly. I shrugged my shoulders not realizing that my breasts pushed over the v in my blouse. "That is about it".
Old 04-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled back at Lynn and said, "Great. It seems that you are quite dedicated to your job. I'm eager to see the first house you have picked out for me to see. One thing I'm looking for is a house with some privacy, I can't stand nosey neighbors."

We finished our lunch and got back into Lynn's car and she started to drive to show me the first house. I talked some about what kind of house I had in mind during the ride. Finally, we were pulling up to the house.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:43 AM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn stopped the car and just let Mr. Bond look at it. It was secluded, way off the beaten track. "Isn't it beautiful, this would be my choice if I was looking to buy a house. It is secure to, no one will ever break into this fort. Come let me show you." They walked to the house and it was evident by Lynn look of pleasure that she did really like this house. She quickly pressed the key code and the door made the familiar clicking noise that told her it was open. She turned the knob and held the door for Mr. Bond to walk through. When she got into the house she moved quickly to the right to the livingroom. "As you can see it is completely furnished. Now what did I do with that gizmo, oh here it is." I pressed the botton and the steel shutters went into motion. "See, no one can get in or out, would you like to try it. We don't shutter them when we are showing but there is double protection as there is an alarm company involved too." I had handed you the controls but you weren't opening the shutters, I wondered why. "You can open the shutters now, Mr. Bond." You had a funny look on your face as you faced me.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When we drove up to the house I couldn't imagine a more perfect location, it is ideal. Lynn led me into the house and told me that it was completely furnished, very nice I thought opens up quite a bit of possiblities. Next, when she show me the security system and shutters a smile came to my face. She let me try the control to allow me to open them back up. I just held the control and turned towards her and she said, "You can open the shutters now, Mr. Bond."

I pressed the button and opened the shutters and said, "Sorry, I'm just so excited about this house I can't think straight. Let's go check out the upstairs." I started walking towards the stairs and slipped the controls into my pocket. Lynn followed me up the stairs.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn watched the way Mr. Bond moved up the stairs, he was fit that was for sure. She wondered if he ran too. As they got to the top of the stairs, she directed him to the right. "Here we go Mr. Bond, the decor is of course a matter of taste. I like red so I can appreciate this room. The bed is huge as you can see and four posted like in the olden days but the mirrors are of course of now. The furniture is all Cherry wood and gorgeous. The adjuacent bathroom is over there and out that balcony window is the most beautiful garden and further on a pool area hidden by trees for privacy but yet the sun filters through on the kidney shape pool. What would you like to see first, Mr. Bond. Oh by the way this is a three story house but there is an elevator for less physical people." Of course this room was beautiful but it also made me blush when I had to mention the mirrors. Although I had never been with a man I could just imagine seeing ones self in the act with all those mirrors around. I knew I was flushed as I finished talking about the charms of this room. I waited for you to tell me what you wanted to see next.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:51 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Once Lynn finished showing me around the bedroom she asked what I'd like to see next. I walked up next to Lynn and bent over and quietly said, "Well Lynn, the next thing I'd like to see is your beautiful body without any clothes on."

I waited a few seconds for the words to sink in before I grabbed by the neck and threw her onto of the bed and put my hands on her throat. I squeezed slightly and looked straight into her eyes and said, "This can happen one of two ways; the first with you recieveing a great deal of pain and punishment and second with me being gentle. The choice is yours but the one thing that is certain is when we are finish my cum will be inside your body. So how do you want this to go?" I released the pressure on her neck slightly so she could answer my question.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

I thought I was hearing things and looked at you dumbfounded when in a wink of an eye you threw me on the bed. Your hand was pressing my throat and you were giving me choices. I did not like either one of them. When you released my throat I looked at you, trying to figure out a way out of this. You had moved slightly back from me, I tested pulling my legs up but your weight was on them so it would seem I had to make a choice. "I prefer gently". I said it without emotion and waited to see what you would tell me to do next. I was waiting for an opportunity to bolt out of this room at least.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:22 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked Lynn in the eyes and said, "Trust me you've made a very good choice. Once this is over you'll never see me again and you can go back to your lonely life." With my weight still on her small body I took my hand off her throat and begain to slowly unbotton her blouse, revealing her black lace bra and large breasts. I pulled the bottom of her blouse from underneath her skirt and finish unbuttoning it. I took my right hand and started to touch her stomach, with my left I touched her face and said, "You sure have a nice body Lynn, probably get you laid quite often."
Old 04-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at you coldly as you began to undress me. That you thought I had a good body was not surprising as I was toned from years of running. My breasts were something that I liked to keep covered as I thought they didn't fit my small frame. The remark about being laid got a rise out of me as I looked at you with hate in my eyes. I waited like a cat, waiting for that one fraction of a second that you would make a mistake but so far you managed to keep me pinned down as you oogled me and said more rude remarks.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:17 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I moved my hand down over Lynn's skirt until I found the flesh of her skin. I moved my hands over her firm and muscular thighs until I reached her silk panties. I took hold of the material and begain to pull then slowly down her legs until they were below her knees. I then reached back up under her skirt to her pussy and put my fingers between her lips until I felt her clit. I began to rub and watched as she turned her head way from my gaze. I leaned over and kiss her cheek and whispered into her ear, "I know your enjoying this you little slut."
Old 04-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn turned her face to him. "You wish you pervert." She would not fight him as he had threatened her already but she wasn't going to let him call her names without fighting back. If he would just get off of her for a second she could make her escape. She turned her head away from him again as she willed herself not to feel what he was doing but it got harder and harder to do so. Suddenly she groaned and looked surprised.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:29 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I hear Lynn moan as I continued to play with her clit. I leaned close to her and said, "Well Lynn it sure seems like your enjoying the way this pervert is pleasuring you." I continued for a few more moments and then I pulled my hand out from her skit and up the side up her leg until I found a zipper. I unzipped Lynn's skirt and grabbed her shoulder and forced her around so she was facing the mattress.

I leaned down and kiss the back of her neck and said, "It's time to see what you have under these clothes. Remember this can go easy or rough depending on how you behaive. I was sitting on her rear and I reached down and grabbed her the back of her blouse and pulled it off of her shoulders and threw it to the ground. I started to rub her back and said, "Lynn, your so tense, try to relax it will make things easier on you."
Old 04-10-2008, 09:49 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

You was driving me wild the way you were rubbing my clit but your words were like a wave of cold water as you seemed pleased that you had aroused me. I knew the moment that you forced me onto my stomach and sat on my ass that I was not going to get away from you, no time soon.

I felt your lips on my neck as you kissed it and told me it was time to see what I had under my clothing. I put my face to the mattress not wanting to acknowledge what was happening to me as you took my blouse away from me. I cried out but the mattress muffled my sounds. Your hands went to my skirt as I stiffened. You began rubbing my back and then you spoke in my ear telling me I was too tense and that I should relax so it would be easier for me.

I thought he had to be kidding, he's raping me for God's sake. I think you are mad because this is not normal.