Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default Blackmailing the MILF's - Chapter One

Sypnosis

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, well for our two heroines, or should that be victims, Saskia and Emma, it certainly is.

NC, FF

Part One – A Fishing Trip

Both of them were youngish, in their late teens or early twenties, but looking younger, and wise beyond their years. She was pretty in a cute, innocent way, and dressed in tee shirt and jeans, under a jacket. He was kind of good looking, if a little tubby, and dressed in a chav like uniform of baseball cap, jeans and Lacoste polo & jacket.

Both already veteran of this, they had the routine down pat, they knew that the best places were not bars or clubs, but cafes and coffee shops in shopping centres; that the best way of approaching was to use a girl, not a man, that two women shopping out in pairs were easier to approach, less likely to be on their guard, safety in numbers and all that, and her innocent, almost angelic, face helped reel them in.

The ideal victims were conservative in mind enough to be vulnerable, have someone, or thing to lose, and the means to pay, but they had to be dressed in a way that it their partners could be easily convinced of their guilt.
Looking round the cafe, the girl spotted them first; both in their forties, but attractive and well preserved, wedding rings, and dressed in an expensive, but sexy style. Both were of a similar height and build. Tall, one was blond, the other brunette. The blond was wearing a shortish skirt with knee length boots, the other trousers. Both were wearing tops that showed of the perfect amount of cleavage. Not so much that they looked ‘slutty’ but enough to be noticed.

She lightly touched his shoulder, and nodded in the direction of the table, a low whistle escaped his lips, “Perfect” he breathed, they nodded and then...whack, she slapped him across the face, the sound made the women’s heads to turn round ‘Stop following me how many times do I have to tell you, I’m not interested, just fuck off’ with that she turned and started to head towards the coffee bar, straight towards the table.

Both women looked up with sympathy in their eyes as she approached; “is he still there?” the brunette looked over towards the way she came, “yes, do you want me to get rid of him for you.” “No thanks, but can I sit with you both for a while”

“Sure”, the blonde simply stated, “I’m Emma and this” she nodded to the brunette beside her “is Saskia” Saskia smiled a greeting. The girl sat down, obviously relieved, “thanks that was getting scary. I’m Monica”

They looked up, taking in the girl for the first time, about 5ft 2, slim build, cute looking.

Saskia glanced over where the man had taken a seat and was drinking a coffee, “so what was all that about?” “Him, he’s some bloke who started following me about today, he asked me out, not very politely, and won’t take no for an answer, didn’t bother getting his name, hopefully if he sees I’m not alone, he’ll give up.”

Half a hour later, after discussing their various lives, they noticed that the man had gone. Monica got up in relief, and put her hand in her pocket for her purse, “let me get the coffees for you, as I have ruined your day out”. Both Emma and Saskia started to protest, “I insist” Monica wasn’t going to take no for an answer, then “oh no, my purse has gone” “What did it look like” Emma started to look around and beneath the table “Multi coloured, it’s got a Paul Smith style design on it”. Saskia got up, and went to the table where her ‘admirer’ was sitting, “is this it?” “Yes, oh no” she took it out of her hand, and started to look through it. “Nothing missing, thank god, but one minute, he now has my address, he could be waiting for me” She shakily sat down, and started to sob.

The women looked down at her and asked if she wanted someone to call the police, sobbing the girl refused, stating that she doesn’t want a fuss, she just want to get home.

The women looked at each other, and asked if she lived local and how was she getting home.

“I was going to get the bus” “No you not” Saskia said, in a voice that would brook no argument, “We’re driving you no argument” Her friend nodded in agreement. Gently she asked “Is there anybody at home” “No, not for another couple of hours” “Right, we will wait with you” The girl looked up, smiled and said “thanks, you don’t know how much I appreciate this”
And now things get a little hazy, as realities diverge, from what happened to what they think happened and what people would think happened. They think they took Monica home, sat talking with her until her mother appeared then went. They were soon to be shaken out of this notion.

If you asked them, they would reply that that they just sat around for a couple of hours, chatting until her mother came home from work. Told her what was going on, and left.

Last edited by pervipete; 06-02-2009 at 07:50 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote