Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default a little shirt action....

I've been dishwashing at this restaurant for over a year now. They like me for the most part..... and next year when I turn 16, I'll have enough money saved for a car. The work is shit.... but the people are fun. The cooks, Lenny and Eric are fuckin hysterical. There always harassing the waitress's..... "Tell me a story that ends with my balls being in your mouth... go!" And the waitress's are hot! I've had my eye on this for the last 5 or 6 months. She's 18, really short and thin, with curly back hair, piercing eyes, and this rack that is to die for.... That rack is always on display too. (for better tips you know.)

She don't like me too much. Not at all actually. A few too many cat calls.... or harmless ass grabs really put her off. Or the time she was bending over in that tight dress.... the one that wouldn't let her knees bend.... and that ass was just sitting there in the perfect position with her head down... We were all drooling. I mean... I had to sneak up behind her, grab her hips, and thrust that sweet little ass into me. (All the guys said I had balls for that.... she was fuckin mad!)

Then this one night.... fucking dead in the place. Management cut everyone but the closers. I'm shutting the back of the house down while they're bringing me all their shit. I see her walk around the corner with a full pot of hot soup that hadn't sold. She's heading to the walk-in to put it away for tomorrow. Her hands are occupied, so I pop over there to help her. She waits while I pop the door open for her....... says thanks. As she steps into the walk-in, I slip in right behind her, and close the door. I immediately grab both her hips and hold her so she can't walk to the shelf. She's just kinda stuck there.... I say "hi Baby"... and she kinda grunts and pushes herself forward.... I have to slip my hand around the front of her stomach real fast to stop her from reaching the shelf.... if she reaches the shelf, her hands are free..... so I pull her back a few steps and now have both hands around her tummy.... and their slowly sliding up. Looking over her shoulder I'm just staring at those tits. Those buttons want to just pop off that shirt its so tight. I can see in through the slits between each button... so perfect!

She jerks herself forward again.... she has to be careful not to spill that soup.... and she's only a few feet away... so close.... but I just pull her back again. "where you going babe?" Again, she grunts. She's now standing there fuming..... as I tell her what a sweet rack she has.... my hands sliding up her ribs. I'm actually terrified, but my head is spinning I'm so excited. Those tits. So big and round.... and her nipples are just starting to pop out in the cold. Maybe she's excited too? If she is she's not showing it. She's almost biting her lip she's so mad... and then one more lunge to get to that shelf.

Well.... she's holding a pot of soup, and I'm not even sure I made a conscious decision. My hands are all over her now. I slide my hands over both tits top to bottom. She lunges again.... but that just serves to press her tits into my hands. I just squeezed both of those puppies and pulled her right back into me. I'm using her tits to keep her pressed against my body. She can't go forward.... my one hand squeezing and caressing, the other hand rubbing hard up and down, and she can't use her hands to stop me. I play with those rock hard nipples through her shirt.... She won't say a thing to me.... her breathing is sort and heavy. She's mad. I'm holding her tits in my hands and she can't do a fucking thing about it. I cup each one from the bottom.... I lift them up to feel there fullness. I'm hard as rock and rubbing her ass with it.

I know my time is short... so I use my left hand to reach all the way around to squeeze her right titty... and my left hand starts working on the top 2 buttons. she mutters "no" and "fuck off" and some other shit.... but my right is exploring her chest and bra.... its a very soft thin material and that nipple is just stickin out hard. I play with her exposed breast above the bra line, giving it a bit of a rub before my fingers slide the top of her bra down. It goes down exposing her perky little nipple.... but wont go down too much farther. It takes a bit of effort, but I force my hand inside the cup... then the next hand.

And there I am. 15 yr old me inside the the shirt of this hot little waitress who wouldn't give me the time of day to save her life. Her skin so soft... her tits so plump...... my head fucking spinning. Its surreal to me. I just kind of let her go now. She puts the soup and the shelf... she's frantically trying to put her tits back inside her bra, she's cursing me trying not to cry in front of me... trying to button up... to the top this time. She looks up at me..... right in the eye. Tells me what a fucking asshole I am.... I look her back in the eye.... and say.... "It was just fucking soup. You should have dropped it if you didn't want me touching you... I mean, its not even your soup!"

She just stands there with nothing to say......

Last edited by IvoryBeast; 06-08-2013 at 10:54 PM.
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
striker123

striker123 has initial reputation

Great scene. Well written!
striker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:47 PM   #3
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Who would appreciate a continuation on this? or perhaps a just a new little story?
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
Old 09-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
Anne_Hedonia

Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Anne_Hedonia has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would! More!! This is hot as hell... I want her to get fucked HARD. It would be great if she didn't start getting into it halfway through, but it's your story and it is goood!
Old 09-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
hollymae

hollymae is infamous around these parts

Yea part 2! Hot x
hollymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:54 PM   #6
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

Working on part 2....
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"