Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-28-2006, 01:20 AM   #21
virginfantasy

oh lookit you!!
i feel so small posting under you lol:P
time to celebrate i say!
Old 07-28-2006, 02:30 AM   #22
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

1000 Posts! Now you can never post again, you have to keep thw perfect gooose eggs after the one.

And where is Gal4? I want to tell her that men pretending to be women are sooooooooooo sexy!

Three cheers for SD and Gal-O-Rama-4!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:57 PM   #23
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Oh, well, what the hell,

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 02:08 PM   #24
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

we've veered slightly off topic so hope no one minds me heading back to the thankyous.
just wanted to thank clan hunter for all the time and effort he's put into keeping us horny ones supplied with his excellent collection of movies.
theyve been MUCH appreciated hunter. keep em coming!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:52 AM   #25
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
we've veered slightly off topic so hope no one minds me heading back to the thankyous.
just wanted to thank clan hunter for all the time and effort he's put into keeping us horny ones supplied with his excellent collection of movies.
theyve been MUCH appreciated hunter. keep em coming!

Well that nice that someone loves me..........

Noticed the posting thanking boredmom spending all that time uploading to rapidshare, "news flash" it takes me the same amount of time as well....

I admit i dont post as much as i use to, but i dont have the time, unlike boredmom who's title suggest she has some time on her hands(not a dig at you boredmom at all )

now the new puppy has come along she gets all the attention and the "old boy is ignored"

Last edited by clan_hunter; 03-05-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:54 AM   #26
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter

Noticed the posting thanking boredmom spending all that time uploading to rapidshare, "news flash" it takes me the same amount of time as well....

I admit i dont post as much as i use to, but i dont have the time, unlike boredmom who's title suggest she has some time on her hands(not a dig at you boredmom at all )

now the new puppy has come along she gets all the attention and the "old boy is ignored"

LOLOLOL I crack myself up sometimes with the shit i post.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:40 PM   #27
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

when have we ignored the old dog? we were just giving you chance to settle into your new home and am sure your missus has you decorating it from top to bottom by now!
Old 07-31-2006, 01:29 AM   #28
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

Quote:

Ahhh -- such a cute fellow you are. Could I please scratch your belly and make you feel better? Wait! -- Does that mean you think I'm a dog??..lol

Seriously, I appreciate the work you do in providing the movies you send out. Yes, I am bored, but quite busy. I upload during the night and day also when I'm home. Then organize and send them out to others. If you're on dial-up, then you know how much time it takes to share. Even if you aren't on dial-up it takes a great deal of time.

You haven't been forgotten. I watch for your new movies that are coming out as much as everyone else. Just look at how many people are begging to be on your movie list. That should show you how much you are appreciated. You are the reason I finally registered with Rape Board. I followed the board for some time, and the privacy of your movies is what made me take that last step.

So, take a bow Clan Hunter for all the great things you are doing!
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:01 AM   #29
MKP4
Privileged Member

MKP4 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom
I followed the board for some time, and the privacy of your movies is what made me take that last step.
Ditto.
Clan's the Man.
MKP4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 06:49 AM   #30
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom

You are the reason I finally registered with Rape Board. I followed the board for some time, and the privacy of your movies is what made me take that last step.

So, take a bow Clan Hunter for all the great things you are doing!

Gosh, lol i inspired someone. Aggghhhhh.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:12 PM   #31
innocent
Privileged Member

Quote:
Gosh, lol i inspired someone. Aggghhhhh.
hunter...if only you knew how you inspired me......late at night usually and feeling horny....
Old 08-12-2006, 05:34 PM   #32
innocent
Privileged Member

Default somedude v sodoman!

just a note to say well done to sodoman who has managed to top somedudes daily posting count! an impressive feat even tho dudes pc was broke for a short while. almost 9 posts a day sodoman! and usually relevant too, apart from the odd one more flirtation that not
keep up the good work!