Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2014, 06:32 AM   #1
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What's with the sleeping rape?

I have seen a lot of videos where either the girl is knocked out by some drugs or the guy just finds her while she's sleeping and rapes her while she's asleep. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really care for these fantasies. The girl should know that I'm there and she should know exactly what's happening to her. If she's passed out then it just seems to be counterproductive, the whole point is my power over her, if she doesn't know this happened then it just doesn't work.

Plus it doesn't make sense to me, if she wasn't drugged, that she wouldn't wake up from a guy pounding her pussy.

But this did get me thinking, for the women is getting raped while you're asleep a turn on for you? And guys is raping a sleeping chick really that big of turn on for you? (I'm mostly just trying to understand this fetish).
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:04 PM   #2
knockmeup

knockmeup has initial reputation

not for me.
If I don't know it's happening then what's the point?
knockmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
nursewhore

nursewhore Level 1 (100+)nursewhore Level 1 (100+)

I have fantasies about the drugged rape, where reality and fantasy collide. I could be fighting the person who is raping me or someone in my mind and the heightened sensation......ooooh yess. Gets me wet just thinking about it.
Or rape that starts off gently when i am asleep and i think it is my boyfriend so open up for them. But as sensation grows I waken to find a stranger inside me, that feeling of fear and despair as I am already securely held/tied.
nursewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #4
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm, interesting point nursewhore. I still find it more pleasurable if she knows what's going on from the beginning. In my fantasies I only use drugs so I can get her somewhere that no one will hear her scream and tie her up. Then I'd wake her up and start the fun with stripping off her clothes.

I think there was a story I read once where these guys drugged a girl, but the drugs made her hallucinate instead of knocking her out. It made her see the men as orcs and she thought she had somehow gone to some other world and was being raped by the orc king and his minions. I could see that being interesting, just because I imagine that would be a lot more terrifying for the girl...

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-17-2014 at 07:14 PM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #5
Oliver_Klozoff

Oliver_Klozoff has initial reputation

I like the sleep assault. However, for me she has to wake up at some point and realize what's happening. Because as you said, otherwise what's the point?
Oliver_Klozoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:40 AM   #6
DrWorm1537

DrWorm1537 has initial reputation

For me its the secret violation thats the thrill. To take a girl against her knowledge and she has no idea you violated her until its too late and the morning sickness begins.
DrWorm1537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 09:29 PM   #7
Ravished

Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ravished has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of my favorite fantasies is waking up to rape. I'm usually bound in some way, and he's already in me, so I know it's hopeless. I'm a heavy sleeper so he'd have to drill me pretty hard to wake me...
Ravished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #8
Super Human

Super Human has initial reputation

The sleep/unconscious rape has been my fantasy for as long as I could remember. I think it's the female body as an object of desire is the reason why people have these fantasies where you have full control over the body. Also it's a type of a rape where the girl doesn't know what's happening to them is the big turn on.

Other variations of the same thing are time stop and death fetish. It's basically the same thing but are different ways the girl gives you full control of her body. In my fantasies, I don't really care how the girl is unconscious or whatever. As long as she has no idea of what I'm doing is the interesting part.
Super Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #9
abuse_my_wife

abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)abuse_my_wife has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Causing my wife to pass out from drugs and alcohol and then allowing men to use and abuse her body while I watch is one of my biggest fantasies. I've allowed it to happen twice. Watching them dominate her unconscious petite body and violate every hole she has gets me off.
abuse_my_wife is offline   Reply With Quote