Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Jenna's Mistake

Jenna was a beautiful, 28 year old, short haired, blond. She had been lovingly married to her husband, Mark, for 6 years, but they were going through a rough time. Two years ago, Jenna got a new job. With this job came a new batch of friends. Mark did not care much for Jenna's friends. He thought they were a bad influence on his wife. The major two, Paula and Trinda, were both married, but known to sleep around. Therefore, Mark was suspicious of them, and whenever Jenna spent time with them, it was always a source of argument. His wife had always been faithful, but when she went out late with her friends, the jealousy boiled inside him. Recently, the hours at his job had been cut back, which only added to his frustrations and insecurities.

Trinda had asked Jenna to come along with them on Friday night. Paula and her were going to out to eat and then some clubbing afterwards. Jenna really wanted to go but knew there would be a fight when she asked Mark.

"I don't know, Trinda. I'll let you know," Jenna replied.

All the way home, Jenna kept thinking of some way to ask Mark without causing a fight.

'Maybe I shouldn't go,' she thought, 'I will just stay home and work things out with Mark.'

When Jenna arrived home, she found Mark already agitated.

"What the Hell! You weren't going to tell me?" he screamed.

"Tell you what?" she asked, taken back.

"That Slut friend of yours said you were planning on going out tonight."

"She asked, but I didn't give her an answer, Mark. I told her I would think about it."

"Well, I told her, 'No', you were not going!"

"You what? You have no business speaking for me!" she yelled back.

Then the full-blown argument ensued; Yelling screaming and slamming of doors. Never had Jenna been this angry.

"Fine, I'm going just to spite you, Asshole!" she finally screamed.

Rummaging through her closet, she found the sluttiest clothes she could find, and locked herself in the bathroom to get dressed. It took her sometime to clear the tears from her yes and get her makeup just right. Smiling she decided; 'If he wants to be jealous; I'll make the Fucker jealous. I'll look better then ever and rub it in his face. He'll be squirming in his thoughts all night, and I won't return until the clubs close down!'

When she swept past him and out the door, she grinned inside. His mouth was agape at her ravishing beauty.

"I'll be home late!" she yelled, slamming the front door behind her.

He was left fuming in the open doorway, as her tires squalled out the drive.

She called Trinda along the way and met them at the restaurant. They talked for hours about her problems.

"Oh Honey," Paula had said, "Fuck him. My husband was like that once. They get over it. If not; Who needs them."

"What my husband doesn't know, won't hurt him," Trinda chimed in. "I tell you what, Jenna, Take that ring off and put it in your purse. We'll let you pretend you single for the night. It'll be fun. Don't even think of Mark."

"What the Hell," Jenna replied, downing her margarita. She pulled her ring off and dropped it into the bottom of her purse. She felt better already.

"There you go, Girl,' Trinda said, 'Now let's go to the club and flirt with some men."

Jenna giggled. She felt like a young college girl again.

As the night passed, Jenna had still not forgotten about Mark. She boiled inside. Whenever the girls noticed her angry look, they would get her a fresh drink or find her a new dance partner. She felt quite uncomfortable and left out, as she observed the way both of her friends allowed men to touch them and make out. The more she drank; It also made her very horny.

The handsome man that Jenna had been dancing with touched her inner thigh. It brought on a once familiar, tingle to her flesh. His dreamy eyes seemed to melt her intoxicated body. Shyly, she reached out and touched his thigh back. She was like a young girl, discovering boys for the first time. He took her hand and pulled it to his crotch. He was hung like a horse. She could feel the stiff member strain beneath her fingers.

Her friends had been watching, and smiled, nodding to each other. She was oblivious to them. Her mind was locked into a struggle with her forbidden desire.

Jenna, in her tight denim jeans, might has well have been naked. Her crotch became damp, as his fingers rubbed at the material. In her aroused and liquored state, she could barely recall her friends voices.

"We are going over to Jay's house,' Trinda said, nodding at the new friend. 'You can have your friend drop you off at my house later; If he doesn't mind."

"That would be no problem,' the man said, 'I'll take care of her."

Trinda handed him some directions on a napkin.

"Here,' she said, 'In case she gets too drunk to remember my address."

Suddenly they were gone, leaving Jenna all alone with the strange man she had just met. Instead of being angry: She was even more aroused. The man kept feeding her drinks and drowning her in most needed, attention.

As they danced his strong hands roved over her flesh. Cupping her nice firm ass, he pulled her close, and shifted his lips from her neck to her open lips. The passionate kiss drew her in. She let him grind his crotch into her jean-covered sex.

'The Hell with Mark,' she thought, ' I want to fuck this stud in a bad way."

Flipping her around and pushing his growing erection against Jenna's ass, he licked her ear lobe.

"You want to swing by my place, Sweetie? I could just eat you up," he whispered while cupping her firm breasts, and thumbing her hard nipples through the material of her shirt.

Drunk and highly aroused, Jenna moaned and tossed her blond hair back on his shoulder.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes', Sweetheart," he said.

Pulling her by the hand, he stopped by their table to retrieve her purse before helping her out the door. Jenna had consumed way too much alcohol in her attempts to rid her memory of the heated argument with Mark. The lights of the parking lot stung her eyes and danced around her foggy mind. The man tossed her limp body into his passenger seat and smiled, rubbing his crotch. He was proud of the night's success.

'This Slut's sure going to get her cunt turned inside out,' he said to himself.

The car arrived at a small house,far back off the road. The man picked up Jenna and her purse and half carried, half drug her through the door. Sitting her purse on a nearby chair, he helped Jenna wrap her arms around his shoulders. She held onto him tightly, trying to keep her balance.

"Your so strong and firm,' she giggled, slurring her words. 'I think...I want to f...uck you."

Both of his hands had pushed into her jeans and were squeezing her soft ass cheeks. Worming its way farther, he managed to work a finger over the puckered hole of her virgin ass. He could already feel the moistness of the panties below his hand.

"Ohh,' she purred, 'That feels good."

Wanting more, he unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her thighs. They fell to her feet, where she stepped out of them. He made her feel sexy again. Momentarily, she had forgotten her husband. Her own fingers went to the buttons of his shirt. One by one, she loosened them and ran her palm over his smooth muscular chest. Her shirt was also pulled apart, and his strong fingers cupped her firm breast. They toyed with her taut nipple, stroking it to a sharp tip. She inhaled the scent of his cologne. It reminded her of her husband.

'Oh my God,' she thought, returning to her senses, 'What am I doing? I can't be doing this. It's not right.'

She began to have second thoughts and push him away, but before she could act, the two were disrupted by a voice from the kitchen. Jenna turned, startled to find a young, dark haired man leaning against the wall. He was shirtless and holding a half empty whiskey bottle. She tried desperately to snatch up her clothes but found herself held in the stranger's tight grip.

"What cha got there, Paul?" the man asked.

"Some hot Slut I picked up at the club," he answered back to her surprise and anger.

"Hey, Rod,' the man called over his shoulder, 'Look what Paul found us."

Another man entered from the next room. This one was a larger white man, much older than the other two. He must have been in his late forties, with a beer gut, and a cigarette dangling from the corner of his lip. He was shirtless as well, and dressed in grey, stained, sweat shorts.

"Is that her purse?" the man asked, strolling across the room to pick it up.

Suddenly Jenna was very afraid. She was huddled against the stranger, in nothing but her damp black panties, loose shirt, and socks. In her rush to piss off her husband, she had forsaken a bra.

"Well, it sure as fuck isn't mine," Paul replied.

The man called Rod, dumped the contents of Jenna's purse on the end table. Her wedding ring clinked across its surface. He also found $30.00 cash, which he pocketed in his stained shorts.

Paul looked down at her with a quizzical eye.

"Married huh? Funny how you didn't mention it?" he said.

"Look, I'm sorry. I got carried away. I should not have come here. Let me get dressed, and you can take me home. You may keep the money for any trouble I have caused you."

"I thought you wanted to fuck me, Baby?" he asked.

"I...I know, but I should not have said that. I had too much to drink. I can't cheat on my husband."

"Well, it's too late for that now, Sweetheart. You're here, and we're ready to fuck." he replied before nodding at Rod. "Toss me that ring, Bub."

The gold ring went flying through the air to be quickly snatched by Paul's hand. He opened his palm and held it out to Jenna.

"Put it on," he ordered.

She took the ring with trembling hands and slipped it over her finger.

Paul had loosened his pants and dropped them to the floor. His full, hard, cock, lay throbbing before Jenna's eyes. It was a good 2 inches longer than her husband's and much thicker.

"Now take that hand,' he said, motioning towards the one adorned with the ring, 'and place it on my cock."

"Please," she pleaded, while as if by some unseen force, she was wrapping her fingers around his shaft.

All eyes were on the shiny ring and delicate fingers wrapped around the stranger's stiff cock.

"Now, isn't that just sexy as Hell?" Paul announced.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:15 AM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Jenna's Mistake Pt 2

Paul tightly gripped Jenna's wrist, keeping her hand on his cock.

"Stroke it," he ordered.

"Look, I don't want to do this. Just please, take me home," she said.

"Now, Honey,' he said, 'maybe it'll help if you suck it." His free hand began to put pressure on her shoulders, forcing her down. He glanced towards his friends, figuring she may have been in need a helpful coax.

Janna found her bare knees on the carpet. She was staring at her ring as the fingers stroked the large cock.

"Come on Guys, this is rape. You don't want to do this. I'll scream."

The younger one leaned down and cupped her breast. His fingers sought out her already erect nipple. The fingers tightly gripped the taut bud.

"You scream all you want, Darling. We are far, far, back off the main road," he said.

"Besides,' Paul cut in, 'let's see you scream with a cock in your mouth."

The young man pinched her tender nipple, and when her mouth opened to cry out, she found it stuffed full of a hard shaft. The long rod pushed far back into the depths of her throat causing her to gag in reflex.

"Now if I feel any teeth, Clay here will tear your nipple right off. Won't you Clay?" Paul asked.

"With pleasure, Man," he replied, giving the tip a meaningful pinch. Jenna's cry was once again cut off by the thick cock.

"Keep your hand on that cock," Paul advised. "I want to see that ring. Stroke it while you suck."

Her hand remained on his shaft, while her other tried to push at his naked thighs. It was a useless action. The shaft was going to pummel her throat regardless. Her eyes watered and spit drooled from her lips. It ran down her cheeks and soaked her pert breasts.

Clay had released her to remove his clothes. Paul knew she would be no trouble; She was still drunk and very scared. He took her blond hair in his hands and began to rhythmically fuck her face. Grinning like a Cheshire Cat, Rod too was naked, stroking his thick cock from below his beer gut. Her gulps and gags were music to their ears.

"Feed her that snake, Paul," Rod enthusiastically cheered, "Make her choke on that cock."

Jenna was having to breath heavily through her nose. Paul would push himself deep down her throat, till her fists frantically pounded at his thighs. Then, pulling back, a mass of saliva would pour from her lips. She did not like blow jobs, and rarely honored her husband with one. Only once did she let him cum in her mouth, and that was by accident; Which of course, she quickly spat out. She was frightened that Paul would cum in her mouth. She would have no way to pull back. Already she felt the shaft expanding in her throat.

"Would you like some cum, Girl," Paul asked, increasing the pace of his thrusts. "Get her against the wall, Guys," he said.

The other two jumped forward, and Jenna's back was forced against the wall, sitting on her pantie covered ass, her shirt pulled open, exposing her heaving, wet breasts. Each man held a wrist and pinned it to the wall. Paul gripped her head and forced his cock to the hilt. Jenna uselessly kicked her feet on the carpet. The rough hair of Paul's crotch smashed her nose. She felt faint from lack of air. That's when she heard the loud moan from above.

"Ahhh," Paul groaned.

The hot cum shot into Jenn's throat. It kept coming and coming, quickly filling her mouth. One of Paul's hands had cupped her lips tightly around his pulsing shaft, leaving no exit for the pooling cum. When she tried to blow it out, it only managed to shoot out her nose, painfully burning her sinuses. She was forced to swallow the vile jism down her scratched throat. Paul smiled, watching her throat bulge and caress his cock as she swallowed.

"Drink it all down, Little Slut," he said.

The men pulled her up, still holding her arms out from her sides.

"Let's take her to the bedroom," Paul said. He lifted her head up by the hair and looked into her tear streaked eyes. Fresh cum trailed from the corners of her lips. "What do ya say, Honey? You ready for a fuck?" He picked up the whiskey bottle and downed a few swallows, as Janna was dragged from his sight and down the dark hallway.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Nice. I like where this is going.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:21 PM   #4
Kolt48

Default Jenna's Mistake Pt. 3

As Jenna was drug down the hallway, she had to put up with the ultimate humiliation; Having to listen to the two men argue over who would be the first one to fuck her.

"No way am I putting my dick in her after your nasty cock has been in there. You can make her suck your dick." Clay explained.

"Hell no, Man. I want to stretch her out," Rod replied.

"I'll tell you what,' Clay stated for compromise, ' You can take her ass. I bet it's virgin territory."

"What do you say, Honey?' Rod asked Jenna, giving her ass cheek a good squeeze, 'You ever had it up the butt?"

"Fuck no!' she responded,' and certainly not with you, Asshole!"

The big brute smiled. "You got a deal, Clay."

The matter settled, Jenna's body was dumped over the large bed. Before she could roll away, the large body of Rod clambered up behind her.

"Where you going, Honey. My friend wants to fuck you," he said, painfully pulling her arms behind her back.

Clay took the remnants of her shirt and tore it from her flesh. Her socks were next.

"Now,' Clay exclaimed, 'Let's see if the carpet matches the drapes."

Paul returned just in time to observe Jenna's panties being stripped off her kicking legs. She tried to pull her knees up and hide her exposed cunt. Clay would have no part in it. He yanked her legs down and out, pinning them wide to the mattress. Her mound was covered by a small triangle of velvety smooth, blond curls. The lips of her vulva were small, but fully swollen from her earlier arousal. A wet sheen of milky dew covered the surface.

"Damn, you should smell this," Clay stated, tilting his head down while spreading her legs farther apart.

"No! Agh!" she cried as the young man's head came down, his tongue licking up the center of her sex.

Paul found himself getting hard again. He moved closer; His hardening cock bouncing against the insides of his naked, muscular, thighs.

Rod pulled Jenna down to her back. He used his knees to pin her arms beside her head. His hard rod rested in her soft blond hair. His hands were free to tilt her head back, giving her a clear view of his swollen belly and the short but thick, cock below it. Its aroma was worse than the man himself. He pinched her nostrils closed.

"Open up, Little Girl. Time to suck on old Rod's dick." he said.

When her mouth finally opened, he fished his rod in.

"Now remember,' he warned, 'You bite; You loose a nipple."

As her nose was released, she had to suck the shaft in. It made her sick to her stomach.

Paul had handed the whiskey to Rod, and was helping to hold Jenna's thighs apart for Clay's probing tongue. The young man moaned and twirled his head into her crotch; Lapping away like a thirsty dog.

Rod tilted the bottle down and poured some whiskey onto his cock. It trailed down the path of his shaft and trickled into Jenna's mouth. She coughed and sputtered on the strong bite of alcohol. The big man just laughed and fed her more cock.

Clay rose up and slapped his hard shaft against Jenna's mound. Its shadow hovered over her creamy white skin. While his cock was not as thick as Paul's, it was a good inch and a half longer.

"Hold one of her legs while I split her open, Paul," he said. "Rod, Pull out for just a second, and lift her head up. I want to see her face when I stick her."

Her head was lifted, and she saw for the first time the cock that was going to take her. The menacing shaft was pulled back and pressed against her damp opening. While large, it would easily penetrate her well lubricated, married, cunt. She had come to the horrible realization, that the imminent rape was upon her.

"God! No! Please don't do thi...Aghhh!"

The long cock had tore through her tight tunnel and plunged deep into her sex. It touched places inside her, that her husband's cock had never reached. The cock was like a hot stake, driving its way into her womb.

Rod pulled her head back and squeezed her cheeks; Opening up her mouth.

"That's enough watching. Back to my cock," he ordered.

Clay was enjoying himself. He got off on drawing his long cock back, then sharply striking it down with a wet 'Slap!'

Paul was watching the show from above. He liked the way the lips of Jenna's cunt would draw out, clinging to the flesh of Clay's rod before being brutally pushed back in. The wonderful sounds of the moan/gags rose from her abused lips. He knew he had better help his friend, Rod, before he blew his load too soon. He wanted to see Rod spill his cock in the girl's ass before she swallowed his cum. Seeing Rod's face; He needed to act fast.

"Whoa Boy," he said, pushing Rod away from the girl's head. "You want her ass right?"

"Oh...Yea...Yea," he replied coming back to his senses.

Jenna lie below them gasping for breath; Her body rocking from the force of Clay's thrusts. Paul rested next to her own the pillow. He took her hands and placed the left one on his cock.

"Let's get that ring hand busy again, shall we, and watch you get fucked," Paul murmured.

Jenna could not speak. The plowing of her cunt was getting to her. She had already been well aroused before coming to this house, and her lubricated sex had a mind of its on. Unconsciously, her hand stroked the warm shaft. Her legs spread wider, hips beginning to rise to Clay's powerful thrusts. Still holding her other hand, Paul managed to turn her head towards him.

'Damn him,' she thought, ' He still had those dreamy eyes.'

"Look here, Honey. Let's see you cum," he said.

"Ah,ah,ah," she moaned, thrusting forcefully back at Clay.

"Your gonna like his cum. Those of us (still young), can produce tons of the stuff," Paul commented.

Suddenly Jenna's eyes shot open in fear.

'Cum...Cum...' she thought, her mind falling back to reality, 'Oh God no! I'm not on the pill! We use condoms. The pill screws with my hormones.'

Jenna began to fight with Paul; Fight with her body.

"No!...No!...Don't let him..." she pleaded.

"Aghh!" Clay groaned holding his spurting rod deep within Jenna's womb.

The rush of white hot liquid threw her body into a powerful orgasm. Her legs clamped around the young man's waist and drew him into her. The walls of her sex enveloped his jerking rod and milked it of seed. The fingers of her left hand were white as they clutched Paul's cock.

"Yessss," Paul soothed, running his fingers through her blond hair. He stared deeply into her pained eyes. "Cum for us. Cum like a good slut."

Breathless and embarrassed, Jenna closed her eyes and collapsed back into the sheets. Clay pulled his long shaft from her cunt and she could feel the wet contents of his cum drip down to her ass. Paul lightly slapped her cheeks.

"No, no. No sleeping. We have more fucking to do," Paul chastised.

"Yea, Man. Roll her over," Rod said, excitingly fisting his cock.

"No. Please, no," she weakly groaned.

As the two men rolled her over, Clay came back into view. He was holding a handful of thick, drapery cords.

"Look what I found," he exclaimed.

"Throw some here," Paul said, catching it and then tightly wrapping cord around Jenna's wrists.

"No, Please don't," she uselessly pleaded.

Once her wrists where bound together, Paul began tying them off to the headboard. Jenna struggled to her knees and pulled at the cords.

Rod viciously yanked her legs and pulled her down flat to the bed.

"Oh no, Baby. I want you flat, belly down," he said. "Hand me some of that cord."

Tying off some cord to her right ankle, he pulled it over, and attached it to the bottom corner of the bed. Clay was liking the looks of that, so he took her left one, and pulling her legs wide open, attached it to the other bottom corner.
They all stood back and took a few moments to watch her flop like a fish in her bonds, demanding to be freed.

"Look at that fine ass, Gentleman," Rod said, licking his lips with sexual hunger.

As he rose to the bed, shifting his beer gut between her thighs, he took a pillow from beside her head.

"Let's raise this up some, shall we?"

Lifting her hips, he stuffed the pillow under them. Taking his thick fingers, he pried her cheeks apart.

"Will you look at that rosebud, Guys. A virgin if I ever saw one," Rod stated.

The men all peered over to examine Jenna's ass.

The small, pink oval was tightly closed. Rod let a line of spit drip from his lips and splash down to her anus. The muscle twitched; The star appearing to wink at them. Jenna felt Rod's thick finger push at her hole, but she managed to clinch it tight and resist the invasion.

"Now, now, Baby, you had better let him in," Paul scolded.

She ignored him, and still fought, as the thick finger slipped past her ring.

"Hand me that bottle, Clay," Paul commanded, holding out his open hand.

The empty hand was filled with the neck of the half full, whiskey bottle.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, girl," Paul stated.

This whiskey bottle had a long tapered end that gently curved to a wider base; Much more like a bottle of champagne than Kentucky bourbon. Still, it was cheap, and the boys liked their whiskey cheap; Cheap and strong.

Jenna screamed and thrashed as the bottle's neck was forced past the elastic band of her tight hole. It gurgled and splashed, as the contents emptied into her bowels. There was a warmth, then burning pain in her lower belly. The men laughed, lifting the bottle slightly, then fucking her with its neck. With each thrust of the glass, it went deeper and deeper; Her hole stretching against the smooth surface. Her head had begun to spin, as the strong alcohol soaked into her pores.

With a wet 'plop' the bottle neck withdrawn from her ass. The hole wide open and ever so slowly closing back. Rod found it the perfect time to push his thick cock in. This time, when her asshole closed; It would close around his hard staff.

"Oh yea, Baby. You just keep squeezing like that," Rod moaned.

"Oh God! Take it out. It hurts. It burns," she cried.

"How about...this!" Rod exclaimed thrusting the full length of his shaft into her stinging hole.

"Agh!" Jenna screamed, jerking at her bonds.

It only made her ass wriggle more, and clutch at his cock. He grinned and began bouncing his belly against her ass. The spongy pillow made her ass spring back to his cock; Giving the impression of her, fucking back.

"Give it to the bitch, Rod,' Clay said, 'She's loving that cock."

The bed creaked and groaned from the man's weight. It crushed Jenna; Knocking her breath away at the bottom of each blow. The shaft stirred the whiskey within her bowels. It leaked out from around his cock, finding each stretched crease in her tender rosebud. It also contorted her bowels in pulsing, painful cramps. His thick fingers reached under her hips and found her tiny clitoris. It was still swollen with arousal from her forced orgasm.

"Don't...don't...do that." she cried, fearing her body's reaction.

His fingers teased the bud, pushing it back against her flesh. Just one finger could encircle the whole tip and bury it beneath its rough skin. It pulsed under the digits control and caused her cunt to leak fresh cream.

"Ugh," she groaned when one of the thick digits entered her cunt. At the same time her naked ass was slammed by a crushing blow, rubbing her clit between the sheets and Rod's hand. Her mind was swimming in confusion from a combination of the alcohol, pleasure and pain. The fingers began to fuck her in time with the cock that ravaged her virgin ass.

"Damn, I'm getting hard again,' Clay announced, "Look at the way she pushes her ass up. I believe the slut is going to cum."

Hard himself, Paul added, "Well, I'm getting a piece of her next. After all; I found her."

Rod had started moaning, and the sounds of slapping flesh increased.

"You ready for a little cum with your whiskey enema, Darling?" he groaned between clinched teeth.

Jenna's body was crudely jerked back to the real world, when Rod pinched her swollen clit between his fingers and his buried shaft erupted, hosing her bowels. She was tossed again into the throws of an unwanted orgasm. As he fell over her back, the twitching motions of her sphincter massaged another load from his cock.

When the penis was unplugged from her ass; The open hole burped up brownish cum. It poured forth from her ass, soaking the sheet and pillow below.

Rod stood up and harshly slapped her ass. It left behind a large hand-print on her white cheek.

"You might want to clean her up before you fuck her, Paul." he grinned. He wiped the spunk from his cock and rubbed it across her face, making sure to pass his fingers under her nose. She scrunched her nose at the aroma.

"Your such a dirty little slut, Baby-doll," he added.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:06 PM   #5
Kolt48

Default Jenna's Mistake pt. 4

Jenna was untied. She curled into a ball. Her body was smeared in brown cum. It trailed down her thighs and was smeared across her face.

"Come on little Slut,' Paul said, lifting her by the hair, 'Let's get you a shower."

She was really drunk. He had to help her up and led her stumbling to the bathroom. She fell to the floor, as he turned on the water. Lifting her again, he dumped her into the shower.

"Agh!" she screamed. The water was ice cold.

He tossed her a bar of soap and a rag.

"Wash," was all he said.

"But...it's...ccc...cold," she stammered.

"You'll get hot when I think your clean. Now wash," he ordered.

She was at least happy to rid herself of the nasty cum; Scrubbing her body till her skin was red and raw. She slipped and fell a few times, but the cold water was quickly sobering her up. Paul's hand reached inside and the water began to warm.

"Is it warm now?" he asked with surprising kindness.

"Yes, thank you," Jenna replied.

She closed her eyes and put her head under the warm water, trying to forget her ordeal beneath the pounding water. Something, someone, touched her body. Their arms wrapped around her naked, wet flesh. She could feel the hard texture of a cock against her thighs.

It was Paul.

"Now, how about that fuck? Jenna is it?" he said.

"Yes," she sobbed.

"Yes, please fuck me or yes, it's Jenna?" he questioned.

"Yes, it's Jenna," she replied.

"I think not," he said, pushing her face and chest up against the wet tile.

He kicked her legs apart, and lifted his hard cock to the entrance of her womanhood. With one hard, vicious thrust, he plunged his full 8 inches into her cunt.

"No. Not again," she groaned.

His muscular body pinned her against the tile, and he began to pound her body with his tool. Pulling her wet hair back, he thrust his probing tongue between her lips, bruising them with his kiss. Jenna had wanted him once, but never like this. His other hand moved to her mound, where it sought out her clitoris. The fingers captured it, teasing it to erection.

"Do you like my hard cock, Jenna? You must. I can feel the walls of your cunt squeezing me. Even in the water, I can feel your wetness."

"No. No," she said, but her body was betraying her. Her 'No's' became weaker and weaker. They were morphing into 'Ugh' and 'Aghs'. The cold tile rubbed her nipples raw. She could hear Paul's ragged, passionate, breath in her ear.

Paul put his fingers together and began slapping her cunt. They came down over her engorged clit with a wet 'Splat!'.

"Agh," she moaned loudly. It was an awful blow to her senses; Something she had never experienced.

"Spread your legs,' he commanded, 'Present me your cunt."

She did as ordered; Her body demanding more. The hard thrust of the cock. The slap of the fingers. Again and again they pressed her to the brink of orgasm. He had pushed two fingers into her mouth, and she sucked them like a baby.

Suddenly the shaft erupted inside her, and she felt the warmth consuming her womb. He held her up by the hips, as her body convulsed in its climax.

"There you go, Jenna. I knew you would be a good fuck. Your husband would be proud."

'Oh God, her husband. He would be furious about now,' she thought, remembering how she had turned her phone to 'silent' in order to ignore his constant calls and texts. 'If and when they let her go; How would she explain this night to him?'
Old 03-28-2014, 05:00 AM   #6
cenkers

cenkers has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to cenkers

real cool stuff bro, hope that her ordeal will go on.
cenkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:39 AM   #7
Kolt48

Default Jenna's Mistake Pt. 5

Paul helped Jenna step from the shower. Her legs were still weak from her orgasm. The mound of her sex was bright red. Cum was still leaking from her cunt, trailing down her inner thigh. He wiped it off, but she knew most of the load was still inside her.

"Can I go home now. My husband is already going to be furious?" she asked, giving him her best pleading, sad, look.

"You just remember to keep this our secret. They would never find us anyway. We work out of state, plus we have the address from your drivers license. Unless you really want us to stop by?" he told her.

"No, no. I won't tell anyone. I promise," she replied, happy that she would be set free from this nightmare.

"Your clothes are in the living room, on the floor by the end table," he said.

"Will you get them for me?" she asked, fearful of walking through the house naked.

"No," was all he replied.

"Can you at least keep that vile monster, Rod away from me. He's disgusting."

"Your on your own with that one, Sweetheart," he said.

'Shit,' she thought, 'How the Hell will I retrieve my clothes safely? Maybe they will be in another room. Maybe I can bluff both of them, somehow."

Tentatively, she edged out the bathroom door, tiptoeing down the darkened hallway. She stopped at the livings room's entrance. She could see the two men through the kitchen. That door was open and they were still naked, sitting on a couch in the den, passing another bottle of whiskey. The light of a TV flickered, and she could hear the fake moans of a porno in the background. She spotted her clothes. They rested on the other side of the room. She would have to pass the kitchen, where she would be exposed to their view for a good 6 feet. If she timed herself just right, maybe she could snatch her clothes, and dash to the bedroom to dress. She would wait till the closest one took a swig of whiskey.

'One...two...three...Now,' she told herself.

Jenna made a quick, cat-like jump to the end table, snatching her clothes in a flash.

"Hey, there she is!" Clay's voice echoed from the other room.

The words froze her, like a deer in the headlights.

Rod peered from beside Clay and patted his naked thigh. It made his large belly jiggle like Jello.

"Come here, Girl. You never finished cleaning my cock. You got it all nasty. Come and see."

"Yea, Girl,' Clay added, 'No need to be shy now."

She crept toward the kitchen, still holding her clothes.

"You can put those down, Love," Clay said getting up and moving towards her. "You don't need those yet."

'Fuck,' she thought, her mind panicking for words.

"Paul said I could go. He is getting dressed now. He's ready to take me home," she said.

"Well, we're not all ready for you to leave. Paul would understand that," Clay replied.

Jenna was laying her hopes that Paul was the leader of this group.

"I don't think you won't to make Paul angry. He is ready to go. He ordered me to get dressed." She stressed the word: ordered.

Clay quickly walked up to Jenna and painfully snatched her blond hair.

"Well, we don't take orders from Paul, and you...you take orders from us. You got that, Bitch!" he said, knocking the clothes from her hand. They scattered on the kitchen floor.

"Ouch!" she cried, as clay used her hair to drag her to the next room and throw her on the floor at Rod's feet. Looking up, she found herself staring into the mushroom head of Rod's cock. It was still covered with the brown stains from her abused ass.

"Suck him," Clay ordered.

He had picked up a black belt from somewhere and slashed it across her naked ass.

"Aghh!" she cried out.

"I said, suck!" he repeated, landing another blow across her white cheeks. It left a nice red streak behind.

Reluctantly, Jenna open her lips and took in Rod's nasty shaft. She gagged on the taste, but closed her eyes and began bobbing her head.

Paul had stepped into the room, now fully dressed.

She looked up at him with pleading eyes; The cock still held in her lips, leaking its vile pre-cum onto her tongue.
"I see you just couldn't help yourself," he said with a grin. He picked up the whiskey bottle and took a seat in the nearby recliner. The other men stopped to glance at him. "Don't stop on my account, Boys."

Rod waited till he was rock hard, and Jenna had his shaft all shiny and polished, then he stood up. His beer gut hit her in the face, knocking her back. Moving her aside, he spread out on the carpet behind her.

"All right Slut, hop on," he said motioning to his stiff cock.

"Do what?" she asked with disgust.

With a swift swing of the belt, Clay slashed the leather across her bare back.

"Ride him," Clay commanded her, popping the belt for good measure.

She glanced to Paul, hoping for reprieve. The belt slashed her again. This time the cruel leather bit into the underside of her breasts, cutting into the tip of a nipple.

"Agh!" she screamed in pain, covering herself.

"Don't look to him. He loves this shit," Clay said, raising the belt in a threatening manner.

Crawling on her knees, Jenna climbed up and over Rod's prone form. She reached down and spread the lips of her sex.

"That's a good Girl," Rod said, pressing the crown of his shaft to her entrance. "Now lower yourself."

It took her some time to lower her cunt onto the thick pole. The previous load of cum dripped from her open hole, lubricating the shaft, and somewhat easing its entrance. Still, it was only partway in, when Rod gripped her hips and thrust her body down his shaft.

"Ugh," she groaned. The large cock fully stretched her sex, pushing her inner walls out as it penetrated her.

Once again the harsh belt stung her backside.

"Ride him!" Clay screamed.

Doing as told, Jenna lifted her body, then eased it back down the pole.

She was struck again with the belt.

"Come on. Faster than that, Bitch. Fuck him like you mean it!"

With no options and fear from the belt's bite, Jenna began bouncing her body up and down the cock. she used her hands to balance herself over Rod's large belly. Thinking she needed him to get off quickly, she also squeezed her ass cheeks together, rolling her hips, and pinching his cock with her cunt muscles. She knew it was working, when she heard his guttural moans and gasps of pleasure.

Rod reached for her breasts, catching them in mid bounce. He crushed them in his large hands. The nipples stuck out from between his fingers, red and swollen. Digging his fingers into the flesh, he pulled her down, mashing a breast into his wet, open mouth. His teeth bit down on a swollen tip, causing her to squeal with pain. Still, his cock kept pounding her flesh. She heard Clay behind her.

"Hey Man, spread her ass,"

She felt the wet splatter of spit on her oval hole.

'Surely not,' she prayed.

Then came the tearing pain of Clay's long cock, ripping her sore asshole, and driving into her bowels. She was unable to get away, as Rod's strong arms bear-hugged her to his chest. The long shaft, eased right in, side by side with the one in her cunt.

Paul sipped from the bottle, thoroughly enjoying the sex show.

The two cocks were taking turns, turning her insides to mush. She felt so full. As she feared, her body was lubricating again. The cream of her arousal coated Rod's thick shaft. The aroma of her own heat drifted up to her, overpowering the harsh smell from Rod.

Rod pulled her lips to his, kissing the taste of his cock on her breath. She was moaning back into his mouth.

"Take it, Baby. Take it," Clay called, swinging the belt and popping it against her thighs; One side to the next.

Paul leaned forward in his seat.

'That Bitch is going to cum again. I can't believe this housewife,' he muttered to himself.

Sure enough, Jenna's thighs began to quiver, and her body quaked in orgasm. That was just enough to send the two men into a frenzy. Their fingers tore at her flesh, as their cocks exploded inside her. She could do nothing but moan in return for the filling of her holes.

Paul stood up, then gathered her clothes. He walked up and tossed them over her body, just as Clay pulled from her ass. I long strand of cum gushed from the open hole, pouring down her belt-marked thigh.

"Put it on," Paul commanded.

"Can't I clean up first?" she asked through her tears.

"You wanta get fucked again?" he asked.

She shut up and stood, pulling the panties up her cum streaked legs. The crotch and ass immediately turned dark, as they soaked with cum. Pulling her jeans over them; She realized that she smelled like a whore. Crying, she tried to adjust her torn shirt. Her hard nipple kept slipping out.

"Come along," Paul said, "Tell the boys you had a wonderful time."

"Goodbye. I had a wonderful time," she choked out, lowering her head in embarrassment.

"Go get in the red truck," Paul ordered.

She obeyed, wanting to get as much distance she could from the men and that house.

Paul could fell his erection again. He had one more plan for Jenna before he took her back.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:48 AM   #8
Kolt48

Default Jenna's Mistake Pt 6 (conc.)

Jenna climbed into the truck. Within the tight, confined space she could smell her musky scent. It surrounded her. She feared it was even on her clothes; Which it was. The fresh cum that soaked her panties was seeping into her tight jeans.

Paul entered the driver's side and started the truck. He looked at Jenna and petted her soft hair before unzipping his jeans and fishing out his erect cock. From the dashboard lights, she could see the pre-cum that coated its tip. She shook her head 'No', as he drew it to his shaft. He knew full well what he was doing. He would keep her occupied to conceal the directions from his house. As her lips opened to receive his cock, he spoke to her.

"Unsnap your jeans, dip your fingers down to your cum filled cunt, and finger yourself."

She knew not why she obeyed; Maybe she was a true submissive Slut. Shifting her knees up to the seat, on all fours, she squeezed her hand into the moist panties. While still sucking Paul's shaft, her fingers felt through the cum, and found her clit. It was aroused and waiting for her hand.

Paul drove down the road, smiling and guiding Jenna's bobbing head.

'Damn, that girl can suck a cock,' he thought.

Each bump in the road drove Paul's cock farther down her throat. She gagged, drool running out her lips and down his shaft. A different wetness coated her fingers. Along with the cum, came the sticky texture of her own cream. For some reason she was enjoying her subjugation. Her hips jerked to the manipulation of her fingers. Paul could hear her hand slapping away at her wet sex.

Jenna had come rather quickly, but he would not let her stop. He was making her build up again. More and more of his leaking cock filled her throat. She took in his scent, as she was forced to breath through her nose.

Jenna never noticed when the vehicle stopped at her friend's house. The driveway lights came on, highlighting her raised ass in the truck seat. Anyone looking could see the bob of her blond hair. With a loud gasp, Paul pushed her head down, and the hole in his shaft opened up, releasing shot after shot of hot jism down her flexing throat. She swallowed and swallowed, drinking the cum down, while her ass twitched once again in orgasm.

Paul pulled his shaft from her dripping lips, then made her lick her fingers clean. Her friends were gathered at the window, watching the surprising scene. They were sluts, but they had never been that bad.

"We're here," he said. He admired the shocked look, as her eyes caught her friend's faces in the bay window.

Slowly she climbed down from the truck. He pointed at her face.

She froze.

"You have some cum on the corner of your mouth," he said with a smile.

She blushed, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She was drawn back to his dreamy eyes.

He placed the truck in gear.

"Wait!" she cried, rushing back to the truck.

He rolled the window down, staring at her with a questioning, raised eyebrow.

"Will I see you again?" she asked.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:06 AM   #9
cenkers

cenkers has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to cenkers

Nice transformation for Jenna.
cenkers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, married, rape, threesome