Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-14-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape and the Other Woman

Good evening rapeboard. *bows*

We have by now seen the thread about women being involved in a gangbang, either vanilla or rape-themed, so let us take it in the opposite direction. Gentlemen, how prevalent are your fantasies of raping more than one woman at once? How many women? What manner of relationship do you prefer to be between them and what exactly do you do to them?

To the ladies, do you prefer to be the only woman involved in your rape fantasies? If another woman is involved, how? Is she your companion in violation? Your attacker? Your victim? Who is she to you, someone you know or a stranger?

I have expressed my fondness for the fantasy of capturing of a mother and her daughter/daughters in another thread, merely because the level of psychological torment that could be unleashed upon the poor ladies is so wondrously immense.

Another fantasy of mine involves being seen/caught in the middle of the act by another woman, a complete stranger to my victim. Her moment of shock upon discovering us would be all I'd need to pounce upon her. As I violated which ever one of their many available holes appealed to me, I would force them to kiss and grind and lick.

These two women, who did not even know each others names, would be forced to engage in deeply intimate acts with one another. Once I had sampled both of them, they would be forced to make love for my amusement, licking and sucking my cum from one another. When I finally departed, I would leave them half-exposed and tied against one another tightly, so that any motion would rub their naked flesh together.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:02 AM   #2
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I really can't say I have a well formulated opinion on the matter as of yet. I'm still pretty new to this lifestyle, it's hasn't even been two months yet.

Naturally it is wise to crawl before you walk, so pretty much all of my fantasies involve one female. I'm sure it's difficult enough already to control one woman, and two would probably be more then I could handle without some experience or serious preparation.

There was a role play that I was going to do with a young lady, that involved more then one female. I will share the theme with you.

The story involved caputring a young lady and making her my sex slave. Keeping her locked in a dungeon, and physically, sexually and mentally abused until she was completely broken. Then I would go out and capture another female, and bring her back to the dungeon. I would tell the girl with the broken spirit, that I will let her go if she does to the new victim what I did to her. Wouldn't matter if she wanted to or not, because I would force her to savagely brutalize the new victim. Then when it's all done, and she begs and pleads for me to let her go like I promised, she would find out that I was lying and I would have my way with the both of them. I would continue to keep them mentally off balanced, and would manipulate them to do whatever I wanted thinking that they could please me or get free, but I would show no sympathy, just one mind game after another. I would not let them know what time of the day it is, or even what day it is. I would keep them totally off balance mentally.

I would go out again and get another victim. This time I would tell the second girl the same thing I told the first girl, however I would feed her some bs to make her believe that she actually has a chance, and that she is more suited then the first girl, but it would all be game.

I would break each of their wills, and turn them into whatever I want them to be. They would have no will or desire to live when I was finished with them. This capture, torture, and rape would go on for weeks.

Some days I would invite friends over to heckle them and have their way with them. I would push them, till they have no soul left, and they are a empty shell with a heartbeat.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:20 AM   #3
nadi

nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)nadi Level 7 (700+)

I am very rarely in the company of any other women in my rape fantasies. If other women are involved, they would normally be the partner of the male rapist, who would join in with hurting and degrading me, perhaps letting out her hatred of me as an object of her man's attention.

I've also fantasised about games not unlike what TheOneSolo described (which i thought was fucking hot, by the way!) The idea is that i'd be one of two women captured by a sadistic guy, and we would both be told that only one of us would survive the experience - the one that successfully raped the other with a toy or strapon, or even a fist. Then he'd sit back and watch for his amusement while we struggle with each other, each trying frantically to fuck the other while avoiding being violated ourselves. Generally in this fantasy, i lose and end up being doomed to die - or sometimes the loser is kept captive permanently, becoming his personal sex slave.
nadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:19 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

other women in my fantasy are a total turn off... I consider myself kind of Bi in that I easily have sex with most women (if they are attractive or pay me lol), but for the rare woman I have come across from afar Ive felt something intense and dramatic that could have become a relationship if I wasnt married and wasnt gutless. But rape is offlimits pretty much!! I dont like to share. Today thats how I feel anyway.

Man hungry!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess I don't think that often about multiple women. But if I do there has to be a close relationship. Mother and daughter or maybe sister-sister. Probably my best turn on would be best friends though. Kind of a game to see what each of them would do to help and/or protect each other. Probably ask them to decide who gets raped first. Making friends rip the clothes off each other might be fun to see.

Then when my victim is tied down I give the friend the choice of getting her tied up friend wet and juicy or will she refuse and let her friend be fucked dry knowing how painful that would be.

Of course there are multiple men in that situation so after the one friend is raped several times I give the other friend the option to take her place on the bed so her friend can rest up. If she refuses I point out how painful it will be for her when it is her turn on the bed and then her friend refuses to help her out later. Maybe give the one gal not tied up the option to help her friend by sucking some of the hard dicks with the intent of lessening the number of hard dicks waiting to fuck her friend.

It seems to me that would be a pretty cool fantasy to see exactly how deep friendship goes in that kind of a situation.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While over the years I've found myself getting deeper and deeper into the depraved sexual acts I've read on the internet I've never once fantasized about another woman. They say we all have different degrees of being gay percentage wise but I have to say I don't think I have enough to register on the richter scale . As far as rape goes, here I am! As far as other women? Sorry not interested.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote