Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2010, 01:41 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default twisting a tail and revenge

Does anyone else kind of secretly get excited about pissing people off? Or being pissed off at someone?

Like, not necessarily intentionally making them angry, but because you are the way you are, they get angry and go overboard... start wheeling out the threats and rude comments.

Do you get a little excited by the (let face it- highly unlikely) prospect of receiving or conducting revenge rape?

It certainly makes playing after such threats interesting. I've only done it once and it was deliciously scary and made me cry.

Today I've got a very angry little 21 year old in my vicinity text harassing me with promises of all kinds of hell because I pulled out of meeting him today. Still dont think I'm convinced hes any good though
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really like the idea of a revenge rape. A co-worker would be my best target. No sense in raping an ex or someone like that though. One idea I find very fascinating with the whole rape scene is the fact that as I undress my victim it's very much like having sex with a new woman - a whole body to explore for the first time.

Doing it as revenge would make it even more pleasurable. I constantly go back and forth on one detail though - do I let them know it's me or do I have a mask on? Both ways seem like they would be pretty intense. I'd probably go for letting them see me as then the revenge part comes in to play going both ways.

Sounds like you're not missing much with the 21 year old unless he's into revenge - that could be interesting
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I can't even answer your question because I'm to busy laughing.

LMAO
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea of a revenge fuck, but it would have to be against someone who has actually hurt me seriously, not just "pissed off". One scenario is a female boss who works her employees hard, with the promise of a big year-end bonus ... then sells the company, collects a big payoff for herself, and lays off all the workers. I'd find some pretense to get her into the warehouse on the last day, then chain her to the wall and take my "bonus" out of her ass ...

I like the idea of the woman in the conservative business suit, stripped naked and exposed. Since I don't think I could keep her properly busy by myself, I might invite a few co-workers and turn it into a nice intense gang rape. After fucking the fight out of her in the warehouse, we could take her up to her office and rape her on her own big executive desk. We'd order some food in, a couple guys could go for a booze run, we'd make an all-weekend party out of it.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My very first sexual experience was something of a revenge fuck.

In my late teenage years, I worked an extremely late night shift at a small company that produced rubber stamps. My position was that of a glorified janitor and human loading crane. It was dull, backbreaking labor and my only companion all night was a female supervisor. Her job consisted of two tasks; making phone calls to clients who lived in other timezones and making my life a living hell.

She often went out of her way to torment me. She would pile on as much make-work tasks for me as she could, send me running out on what she claimed to be company business but were actually personal errands, and even more than once sabotaged my efforts by giving me incorrect instructions. She was also fairly attractive. College age to my teenaged self, making her seem older and more sophisticated. Not so much to look at dressed down during the day, but at night she wore a business suit to the office that was just stunning. I cannot say she was necessarily provocative, but she did know she looked good.

By nature, I do not express my emotions openly, so I doubt she realized just how angry she had made me until the night it all came out. I still do not even recall just what it was that set me off, only that I started shouting at her in the office.

She began to yell back at me and we were still shouting at one another when she suddenly put her hand on my crotch and pressed her mouth over mine. I had not even realized how violently aroused I was until she did so and for some reason it made me even angrier with her. I began to push her back onto the desk, clawing at her clothes and calling her a bitch over and over.

The initial sex was violent, brief, and easily the most cathartic thing I have ever experienced in my life. Just pinning her down and thrusting into her while she pitched and grunted under me. Afterward I felt such an outpouring of emotion towards her that I just wanted to hold her for the rest of the night. We spent almost the entire evening randomly grabbing one another for another go, though those moments were all rather gentle.

I wanted desperately to make a relationship out of it, but she shot me down quickly whenever I brought it up. She stopped being needlessly cruel, but stopped interacting with me in any fashion whatsoever unless she strictly had to as well. A few nights later I showed up to discover that she had quit and it wouldn't be till a few months after that I found out she had been engaged at the time of our little tumble. It left me rather heartbroken for a long time, but in the end... well, c'est la vie.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:48 AM   #6
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn, that is a great story Lowkey. +rep for you.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:50 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How horny is that story Lowkey!! whooooooo now if only something like that would happen to me. Mm MMM! Love that whole edge thing...

ended up meeting the little twerp in my car.. and I thought he might be alright but meh ended up backing out again. I just cant do guys that young they have a face full of pimples....
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:55 AM   #8
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its been the case that when I am out for the evening and want sex I'll single a guy out to basicly sexually frustrate. Get him horny and flirt and so on but maybe fool around with a couple of his mates. Basicly get him hot for me and then get him thinking "bitch"

It tends to lead to slightly more aggressive sex than I would normally get when I later give him the impression he's dragging me outside for a fuck lol
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yea, I love the pissed off fuck. I got into it with an old girlfriend. SHe would intentionally start fights so we could have violent, angry make up sex after. And it was the best of my life. So now I have the problem of getting aroused whenever I am angry with a woman.