Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2017, 01:10 AM   #21
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The feeling of warmth shooting inside me makes me shriek, "No! You bastard!" That is all I say before I start sobbing again. When you pull out, your cum mixed with mine drips out, giving both of us an idea of just how much you filled me with.

"You had your fun. Untie me! Don't leave me here!" I scream at you as you leave. My blouse lies on the floor, stained and crumpled. Once you are out of sight, I start struggling yet again. It is no use, same as before, and the only thing I accomplish is hurting my wrists from the rough ropes scraping against my soft skin. My plan for my boyfriend is ruined. Not only that, I may soon have a baby inside me. That asshole definitely didn't use a condom.

But wait, I suddenly remember keeping my phone in a pocket of my blouse. Hoping that it was not broken when you tossed my clothes to the floor, I reach out with my foot to pull the blouse closer to me. Yes, my phone is still in there, and I lift it out of the pocket using my toes and lay it on the floor. I have to call the police, my boyfriend, anyone...
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:20 AM   #22
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That was very smart of you, but there is no cell signal in this part of the woods out in the middle of nowhere. I made my appt on time and said that was the last one have to make for six months. Now free to go back and molest your body some more!! I get back in the late afternoon and see you trying to call anyone who will answer your call. i kick it away and now i step on it right in front of you. Killing the last hope of someone finding you out here. I back hand your sore and swollen tits. I say that you will be punished for this
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:29 AM   #23
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am still trying to make the call when you return. When you open the door, I gasp and start yelling at my phone, "HELP! HELP!" despite not getting a signal. The slap to my reddened nipples makes me go quiet once more.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:50 AM   #24
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now for the punishment for that little act of yours. I pull off my cart a nice big anal plug and making you lick it for the only lube before i stuff it up your ass. Then all you feel is pain in your ass as i forced it up your ass. Then you see me tapping the floor and ask what am i doing, answer looking for studs. I found one and screwed in an eye bolt a then on the other side as well. Grabbing your ankle and tying to the bolt and repeated with the other ankle. u feel the coldness of my blade on your hips as cut off your panties leaving your pussy exposed to what ever my little mind has to offer.

I reach over and get some stim pads and place them on either side of your clit and bend to get the controller then hook them up to them. first i put up a stick right in front of you, walking back to my cart grabbing some clips, string and fishing weighs. I clip your tits and hear screaming tie the string to the clips and hand them both over the stick and tie the weights and let them fall. this is pulling on your nipples. Then i go back to the controller and turn it on and it is zapping your pussy.
Old 04-13-2017, 12:26 AM   #25
The Busty Maid

The butt plug is clearly too big for my butt. It stretches out the hole so hard that my knees nearly buckle when you shove it in. Still, I refuse to give you the satisfaction of knowing that it hurts me. I grit my teeth and not make a sound except for the occasional grunts. The clips on my nipples however bring tears to my eyes and a shriek when the weights fall, sharply pulling them forward. My body movements are more limited now, as trying to return to my previous position causes more pain to my nipples.

But the stim pads are what scare me the most. They have to be fake, I mentally tell myself. Just some mind games that this psycho is playing to scare me into obedience. I feel the pads sticking to my clit, wires connected to the switch. I watch you turn it on and...

"AAAAARGH!" My whole body convulses, especially the crotch area. You can see the weights swinging in response to my involuntary jerking. My naked body is covered in sweat. "Please, turn it off!" I scream at you.
Old 04-16-2017, 07:22 PM   #26
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

( Sorry it took so long to get back here!! Thursday i could not log on here and the the Easter weekend!!)

I see u are in sweet agony over my punishment for trying to escape. I laugh at you love seeing you big tits shake as another set of jolts of juice hit pussy and your whole convulses in pain. Then it stops for brief minute just long enough to catch your breath and stop the weights from moving and sending waves of pain to your nipples then your tits the out.
I pull my flogger of the bench and start working over your ass!! for a couple of mins. leaving red marks on your lovely full ass. You don't know what to do with all these painful acts being taken out on your body all at once. I stop the flogging and insert 3 fingers back into your soaking wet pussy and the go in without any problems.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:18 AM   #27
The Busty Maid

My whole body is aching and I shriek with every hit on my ass cheeks. By the time you switch to inserting your fingers into my pussy, I am no longer resisting. I just let it happen, just loosening my thighs so that you have full access. The pads are still attached to my clit and I know, with just a flip of a switch, you can activate them again. In seconds, I start to moan when I feel your fingers between the drenched walls of my pussy.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:07 AM   #28
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

I have won!! You have given up the fight!! I am fingering you pussy ali hear are moans cuming from you and your hips are bucking and you pass out from all of this. Too much trauma to your body. You wake and find yourself on a air bed, but you feel a very nasty feeling between your legs. You realize that you have been fucked again while you were passed out. I walk you out too some post in the ground and tie you up. Amazed that you didn't fight any. I start by putting a water hose up your pussy to clean out it out. Then i start to wash your body with some warm water and can't believe this after all what i just did too you. I was your very tender nipples by hand squeezing them a bit going down to your stomach and washing that and skipping your pussy and ass to later. Your thighs are very tone and lovely. I go back and start to wash you ass by hand enjoying your full round ass. The with that scrunchie over your clit and you moan again. i clean you lips with my hands and go back and with the scruchie to work over your clit again.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:21 AM   #29
The Busty Maid

"Mmmm..." I continue to moan, though at the same time I am frowning. To resist is to bring more pain. I let your hands roam over my body, squeezing my nipples till it hurts, but all I do in response is clench my teeth and cringe. The most noticeable display of obedience comes whenever you reach down to my pussy, because I spread my legs apart just enough to allow access. Granted, I press them together again when you are done but you get the idea.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:11 AM   #30
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

You cum again hard and multiple times again and close your eyes from all the pleasure that is going through your body right now. I laid out a blanket on the ground and untie you and tell you to lay down there and spread your legs wide to expose your pussy to me. I take many pictures and some video of your body. I bend down and rub your clit again and i hear a moan. Then all of a sudden i feel a something hard hitting me in the head and i fall to the and i see you running to trying to escape i get back up and run you down and taser you and then you fall to the ground. When you wake back up seeing that you are tied to an X- frame.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:42 AM   #31
The Busty Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltfc01 View Post
Then all of a sudden i feel a something hard hitting me in the head and i fall to the and i see you running to trying to escape i get back up and run you down and taser you and then you fall to the ground. When you wake back up seeing that you are tied to an X- frame.
(Don't include my actions in your posts. It's very annoying. I'll let you continue from the X-frame part.)
Old 04-19-2017, 09:38 AM   #32
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

OK!! When you wake from the taser, you notice that you are tied up to an X-frame and your nipples and cilt have suction tubes on them to start your punishment for the other day when you tired to escape. All i hear are screams coming from you, good morning sunshine. I slap your face with the back of my hand and bust your sweet looking lips. Not you will be punished again for that attempted escape. I take off the suction cup and your nipples and clit are huge. I pinch and twist your clit then i step back and kick your pussy just as hard as i can five time fast. Then i grab then cane and start in on pussy some more. Your nipples are like a rock and some vise grips and lock them on your nipples and let them hang.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:17 AM   #33
The Busty Maid

The X-frame rattles as I struggle as hard as I can between hits. I am screaming at you, "No! Fuck you! Stop!". Most of the time though, I am grunting and squealing in pain. The agony on my nipples and clit makes me start sobbing once more. I only stop struggling when you lock in the vises, and just let my body lean forward while their weight pulls my boobs down. "Somebody... Help." I mutter in a pleading voice, despite being certain that there is no one around to hear me.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:49 PM   #34
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

those cry's for help are useless in this part of the woods!! miles from no where. No kind of signal at all. Now i see bruising around your pussy area from the kicks that i gave you earlier. So i rub your VERY tender clit and i just hear a moan. I reach up and take off those vise grips from your nipples and i see the marks left from the jaws of them. So as the blood starts to flow again. I hear a ear piercing scream as the feeling is coming back to your nipples.
I get that anal plug and force it back into your ass. I walk over to my cart and roll it over and pick up my nine tails whip and start in on your your VERY tender and sore nipples and tits leavening big nasty looking welts on them. This is your punishment for trying to escape the other day.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:01 AM   #35
The Busty Maid

I feel the butt plug, the same one you used earlier, being jammed back into my ass. My nipples are red and extra sensitive now, adding to the pain of each strike from the whip. I continue to plead with you, "Please stop. I'll do whatever you want. I can't take much more of this." As I say that, I pull at my restraints, my breasts and hair flailing from side to side.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:17 AM   #36
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Beg me to stop and say you will be my slave from now on!
Old 04-23-2017, 12:27 AM   #37
The Busty Maid

"I... I..." For some reason, I am not agreeing to that immediately even though I did say I will do anything. I cannot stand any more hits, I really can't, but the idea of being someone's slave makes me hesitate with my reply.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:50 AM   #38
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

What is going to be slut!! While you are are thinking suck my cock!!
Old 04-25-2017, 12:15 AM   #39
The Busty Maid

(We're waiting for you, Rape Fantasist.)
Old 04-26-2017, 09:47 AM   #40
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Busty Maid View Post
(We're waiting for you, Rape Fantasist.)
Yes we are waiting for u Rape Fantasist!! Love some new blood!!

Tags
humiliation, roleplay, torture