Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
Daywalker
Banned

Location: In A Very Dark Place Close To Hell, And No Living Soul Has Ever Step Foot In Before
Daywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down Questions About This Website?

Hi has anyone had any bad services or communications with this website? I would stay far away from this website i did place an order on this website link below and it's been already 2 weeks there website does state that orders will be shipped out within 24 to 48 hrs it's a lie. So i already canceled my credit card and reported them to the fraud investigation authorites there going to look into it. My bank also already refunded my funds to my bank acocunt so I'm the one laughing now and also have there IP address recorded i'm going to do some serious hacking into there website. The owners website name belongs to Steve Huff up in Phoenix, Az what a loser i wonder how many people have fallen victim to this dumbass.
http://www.forbiddenvideo.com

PROBLEM HAS ALREADY BEEN RESOLVED IT STATES THE SITUATION I WENT THREW AT THE BOTTOM POST THANK YOU!

Last edited by Daywalker; 05-23-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
Lucien

Lucien has initial reputation

I was a member many years ago, they had original movies for download and had everything available that they promised. Never tried to order from them, though.

Did you try contacting them before going to the bank? Sometimes things just get screwed up.
Lucien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #3
baduploads

baduploads has initial reputation

I wouldn't hack into them, that would just make the situation worse..

File a complaint with the FBI through their IC3 complaint service. I had a problem with a company online that did an unauthorized charge on my card. FBI actually did an investigation based on my filed complaint and 3 people were sent to prison. It all happened within a month too, so if you really want to mess up their lives go through IC3 you can access it through FBI.gov

Don't get yourself in trouble though, it's not worth it.
baduploads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
JRS

JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)JRS Level 9 (900+)

I had service problems with them in the past and had to contact them repeatedly at times. But they always came through in the end, so it is just a matter of being persistent. They are an ok company overall.
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:14 PM   #5
Daywalker
Banned

Location: In A Very Dark Place Close To Hell, And No Living Soul Has Ever Step Foot In Before
Daywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these partsDaywalker is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Hi guys this problem has already been resolved bettween Steve Huff and I. What happen was that he hired someone to work for him part time becuase he's a bussiness man and always on the go. So i emailed him about the situation he was very sorry about what happen to my order the person working for him was'nt keeping track of orders and was also stealing half of the profits he was making thats pretty sad. So that person is behind bars right now. He also included his telephone number which i did contact him. He was a very a polite indivdual and he included a free dvd just for the trouble i went threw. Everythings fine now and that stupid persons behind bars where he belongs. Sorry for the confusion here guys take care i guess it's ok to order dvds from forbiddenvideo.

Last edited by Daywalker; 05-23-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote