Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-08-2018, 06:09 AM   #421
kindzaza
Privileged Member

kindzaza Level 1 (100+)kindzaza Level 1 (100+)

Title: July 6, 2018 - Tommy Pistol, Eliza Jane and Ryan Keely

Description: Eliza Jane has a twisted sexual obsession with her voluptuous Step-Mommy. After a taboo affair under her father's own roof, Eliza loses track of her disgraced Mommy, but tracks her down to the suburbs, enjoying a fresh start and marriage to a new man.

Format: MP4
Duration: 76 Min
Size: 2800 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online
kindzaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:16 AM   #422
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 6, 2018 - Ramon Nomar and Sarah Jessie

Description: When Sarah's new boyfriend sells her to a sex trafficker, she manages an escape. But Ramon, her sadistic trafficker, hunts her down and fucks her into submission to enter his rough trade. Before Ramon can offer her up to clients he needs to check out his sexy blonde merchandise.

Duration: 50 Min
Size: 1838 Mb

Download:
Old 07-08-2018, 04:51 PM   #423
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: #GameOfSlaves: Ariel Flogged

Description: Gorgeous slave Ariel Anderssen is tied down to a whipping bench, gagged with a huge ball-bit gag combo, ready for punishment! Mistress Angel is less than impressed with Ariel's attitude and decides a proper flogging should teach her recalcitrant submissive a lesson she will never forget. Ariel HATES the flogger, but Angel lays it on with no mercy as her victim screams into the gag and struggles in vain to evade the richly-deserved whipping!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 422 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Old 07-12-2018, 06:31 AM   #424
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 9, 2018: Juan Lucho, Betty Foxxx, Mona Wales and Liz Rainbow

Description: Betty Foxxx is a veteran performer that knows her way around the BDSM world. Mona knows the ultimate humiliation for this experienced domme will be to make her to submit to someone nearly half her age! In Liz Rainbow's debut as a domme, she owns Betty's toned and tan body while thoroughly embarrassing her in public.

Duration: 55 Min
Size: 2020 Mb

Download:
Old 07-13-2018, 07:35 AM   #425
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 11, 2018 - Donny Sins, Nathan Bronson, Mr. Pete, Ramon Nomar, Zachary Wild, Monica Sage

Description: Monica Sage is led through a garden by Zachary Wild. For her first time in bondage on camera, Monica wears a black leather straightjacket with her arms wrapped around her waist and her tits exposed. A bit-gag keeps her mouth open and a pink bejeweled metal butt plug peeks out from her bare ass.

Duration: 65 Min
Size: 2377 Mb

Download:
Old 07-13-2018, 08:05 AM   #426
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 12, 2018: Sammie Six

Description: We begin with Sammie shackled into our bondage throne of suffering. Her flesh is inspected by The Pope before he administers her initial beating.

Duration: 39 Min
Size: 1421 Mb

Download:
Old 07-14-2018, 03:59 AM   #427
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 11, 2018: Fawning | Fawn Locke

Description: When you're in the business of tying people up you get to see all types. There's the ingenue and then there's the seasoned veteran. Each type brings their own style of excitement to the set. For Fawn Locke it's a deep and deeply sexual love for all things BDSM.

Duration: 43:33 Min
Size: 2367 Mb

Download:
Old 07-14-2018, 04:14 AM   #428
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 13, 2018 - Ramon Nomar, Kendra Spade, Riley Reyes and Aiden Starr

Description: In part two of our untrained submissive slut gauntlet, Riley Reyes is tied tightly with her perfect round ass straining against rope, her pussy ready to be fucked and her pale body vulnerable to the cattle prod held by Governess Aiden Starr. Kendra Spade has her 19 year old body latched down to a sybian, her feet raised up so she can't get her sensitive young clit away from the machine, her perfect tits swinging with 3 pairs of tight metal clamps.

Duration: 60 Min
Size: 2216 Mb

Download:
Old 07-14-2018, 04:22 AM   #429
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 13, 2018 - Lauren Phillips and Tommy Pistol

Description: When party girl Lauren Phillips comes up against dirty lieutenant Tommy Pistol, she is drawn into a world of sex and BDSM as an anal informant. And oh how dirty the lieutenant is. After Red headed beauty Lauren sucks Tommy's cock he tries to get the name of Lauren's supplier so he handcuffs her, ties her up and torments her with the flogger and zapper to get some answers but Lauren isn't giving in so easy.

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 1790 Mb

Download:
Old 07-16-2018, 09:21 AM   #430
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 8, 2018: slave Position Belly Up | Louise Miss Fortune

Description: This new slave is put in the position of belly up right after a session of the position of belly down and the dominant streak in her has settled down to a determination to please Master James. Before she came to Sensualpain, it took a heavy hand from a knowledgeable handler for her to respond with the respectful 'Yes Sir' or 'Master thank you' when addressed. But she was lined up and very responsive just proper for Master James and a tough masochist at that. As Master James shows, every bottom has different triggers that make them respond the way he wants them to, as you can plainly see yet again in this video.

This slave position is a challenge for the bottom, though easy to hold for a length of time, extended torments for both sadists tops and masochists bottoms. This situation is very exposing and easy for the bottom to see what is coming next which involves a predicament that ties her nipples to her cunt lips via hemp string fastened to her with painful tarp clips, with every move there is a tug on her tender bits. She is whipped, strapped, shocked, and molested in several vulgar ways. The musical screams and cry's continue as Master James starts pull cunt hairs with his nasty gator pliers.

slave Louise Miss Fortune did a fine job with her third session under Master James heavy handling, having her breathless for most of this half hour. At this level of buggery, this slave deserves a round of applause in her servitude.. Let us see if she can handle the next session in on the Tormenting Rack.

Duration: 26:51 Min
Size: 1376 Mb

Download:
Old 07-16-2018, 09:38 AM   #431
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 6, 2018: Malware | Alex More

Description: When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?

I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before.

Once he had me in his clutches I had no idea what he had planned. All the training in the world can never prepare you for the real thing. Being caught by a sadistic terrorist is worse than anything Quantico could have ever done to me. He had his own training methods. He made me his sex crazed servant. This is my life. I make him bacon in the nude while attached to some devious device.

Duration: 51:30 Min
Size: 2831 Mb

Download:
Old 07-16-2018, 04:40 PM   #432
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 13, 2018: I Dream of Dolly | Dolly Mattel

Description: Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.

This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.

Duration: 43:11 Min
Size: 2357 Mb

Download:
Old 07-17-2018, 11:24 AM   #433
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 11, 2018: 3 Hole Fuck slave part1 | Abigail Dupree

Description: Sex slaves are a breed apart for good reasons. The female Chattel has three service holes where the male chattel has two that are the conduit to a higher contentiousness and better living.
The three holes are used here for continued training in obedience. It is best to start from sturdy, attractive stock for the Master⁄owner for it takes a strong personality to be a sex slave, to serve as expected, to be empowered and trained. To be the best it can be, this property needs to be trained and nurtured with responsibilities in a strict environment to feed the slave mind. A honed tool for the appointed Master⁄owner for service and sexual needs.
It is desirable to distance oneself when training chattel so that the arousal is focused on submission and obedience, and as if it were livestock to be used, traded or eaten, to merely unlock it's fullest value for use.
In a healthy TPE the slave mind will give everything and more if trained properly to open it's mind and be who and what it truly is, to accept the fact that pain⁄pleasure is a doorway and a heavy hand used to reach true potential. A journey far deeper, far more rewarding than anything one could ever imagine even pivotal to enlightenment to vital in becoming a better being.
The slave mind is in most of us, in the right pretense and reasoning.
In my humble opinion, most are held back, not able to be who they need to be by numerous unreal thoughts and excuses supported by society. Most are miserable because they do no live their dharma, what brings them happiness in a natural state of being.. Why live in constant need, doubt and misery when one is shown the ability to harness true nature by serving a loving superior that fills the empty place within you?
A slaves mind is an allusive anomaly to those that cannot see. If you cannot see these things then you cannot understand, enjoy the nuance of the simple things a slaves mind can be celebrated by or even uncover the layers of love available from such a mind that accompanies the kind soul.

Duration: 41:22 Min
Size: 2120 Mb

Download:
Old 07-20-2018, 06:29 AM   #434
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jun 30, 2018: The Wages of Sin Part 1 | Eden Sin

Description: Eden Sin is a nasty girl. Right off the bat she's forgotten her panties. To keep the prefeed safe for the public her legs are tied crossed. She admits that her cunt is so wet already in excited anticipation that she's made a wet spot on her dress. She's looking really sexy in her red lipstick.

Eden likes to be manhandled and we're going to start off with some choking and some heavy face slapping. Her lipstick is quickly fucked up. Eden does what she's known for; drooling. The saliva starts flowing almost immediately. Once she's stripped of her clothes she's put in a severe hogtie. It just keeps getting worse.

It's time for a predicament. She's made to squat with a crotch rope tied to the floor and a neck rope up to the ring above her. The rope rubs fiercely on her clit and pulls down on her hips making her have no waist at all.

Duration: 66:01 Min
Size: 3600 Mb

Download:
Old 07-21-2018, 07:11 AM   #435
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 18, 2018: Taut | Victoria Steffanie

Description: Victoria has only done a little bondage in her life. She watches every move intently. Her nervous anticipation is exciting to both her and to OT. The neck rope pulls her back and the ropes around her wrists pull her forward. Her taut body is pulled firmly in both directions.

She's clearly enjoying this, but OT has to make certain. He rips her clothes from her body and manhandles her. Her sweet moans give away her arousal. Her pussy is wet with excitement. OT teases her. As he rubs her clit he gives her a slap any time she gets close.

She's flying high and she's so exposed. It's the perfect time to use the pogo to push her around the stage. With the rag and tape covering her mouth her screams and moans are muffled. Victoria is up on her side flying again. This time OT whips her as she spins.

Duration: 38:38 Min
Size: 2104 Mb

Download:
Old 07-21-2018, 07:25 AM   #436
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: July 20, 2018: Seth Gamble, Penny Barber, Isabella Nice/Tight Bodied Teen Star and Anal Step Mommy Fuck Director's Huge Cock

Description: Tight bodied teen Isabella Nice is done being managed by her over bearing Step-Mother Penny Barber. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't know Penny has been using her hot body and slut skills to buy Isabella every role she's ever had. When the director send Isabella away for wardrobe, Penny is ready to pay him interest on her daughter's big chance, getting on her knees and groveling for dick, her big nipples chained up with clips while she squirms and whines under the zapper.

Duration: 79 Min
Size: 2923 Mb

Download:
Old 07-23-2018, 05:55 AM   #437
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 7, 2018: The Wages of Sin Part 2 | Eden Sin

Description: Eden Sin has that lithe body that just begs to be messed around with. OT tickles her till she can't hold her position anymore. Then she's tied up and suspended facing the ground. Of course she needs nipple clamps! Eden thanks the member who suggested the clamps.

As she's vibrated OT lets her fly around the stage. She swings freely as she's teased relentlessly. She's so close to orgasm, but OT knows just when to pull it away. She begs for orgasm. She's told to count down from 25 before she's allowed to let go. When the orgasm hits she explodes!

Finally Eden is tied to the ground spread eagle. She's penetrated with a giant pogo and wax is dripped all over her taut body. OT pays special attention to her tits and her cunt. Eden shudders and screams as the hot wax hits her tender flesh.

Duration: 53:23 Min
Size: 2914 Mb

Download:
Old 07-23-2018, 07:09 AM   #438
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 18, 2018: 3 Hole Fuck slave part 2 | Abigail Dupree

Description: The female Chattel has three service holes where the male chattel has two that are the conduit to a higher contentiousness and better living. The three holes are used here for continued training in obedience. It is best to start from sturdy, attractive stock for the Master⁄owner for it takes a strong personality to be a sex slave, to serve as expected, to be empowered and trained. To be the best it can be, this property needs to be trained and nurtured with responsibilities in a strict environment to feed the slave mind. A honed tool for the appointed Master⁄owner for service and sexual needs.
Sex slaves are a breed apart for good reasons and when in training it is desirable to distance oneself from chattel so that the arousal is focused on submission and obedience, as if it were livestock to be used, traded or eaten, to merely unlock it's fullest value for use.
In a healthy TPE the slave mind will give everything and more if trained properly to open it's mind and be who and what it truly is, to accept the fact that pain⁄pleasure is a doorway and a heavy hand used to reach true potential. A journey far deeper, far more rewarding than anything one could ever imagine even pivotal to enlightenment to vital in becoming a better being.
The slave mind is in most of us, in the right pretense and reasoning.
In my humble opinion, most are held back, not able to be who they need to be by numerous unreal thoughts and excuses supported by society. Most are miserable because they do no live their dharma, what brings them happiness in a natural state of being.. Why live in constant need, doubt and misery when one is shown the ability to harness true nature by serving a loving superior that fills the empty place within you?
A slaves mind is an allusive anomaly to those that cannot see. If you cannot see these things then you cannot understand, enjoy the nuance of the simple things a slaves mind can be celebrated by or even uncover the layers of love available from such a mind that accompanies the kind soul.

Duration: 40:33 Min
Size: 2077 Mb

Download:
Old 07-23-2018, 10:00 AM   #439
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 20, 2018: Taboo Torment | Alana Cruise | Lexi Foxy

Description: The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.

Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?

Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.

Duration: 48:29 Min
Size: 1001 Mb

Download:
Old 07-23-2018, 05:02 PM   #440
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Jul 22, 2018: slave Position on Rack | Louise Miss Fortune

Description: Wherever I may roam, no matter where I roam the maso whispers to me, the screams of pain and anguish fills my heart with love, Mmm the sweetness of sorrow I feed and bleed. Loneliness from those who seek completion draws me as a phantom in the night as someone walks across your grave, you wish the sun would shine. Well you have another thing coming.. Breaking the law is a second hand thought on the road to recovery from you losers in dark lonely war pigs from long ago crawl to the mercy of babadook forever with me till the end of time. before the way I am going to feel... I am going to feel. Now I have you under my power, my name is lucifer, I tell you to take my hand, follow me till the end of time so real, as I feel, I am going to feel, I feel oh ya under your power... No more tears as your not supposed to talk to strangers as the night closes in, is someone screaming? it is me in the grasp of your fears? Your lips are so cold I don't know what else to say. You do not move so tranquil, so still, I feel complete giving of my will. Darkness falls, I close my eyes and feel the last breath in the stench of sorrow and death.. If your into evil, then your a friend of mine.. I hear the hells bell across the sky. you whistle as I cry.. Happy, I submit to your suffering..

Duration: 36:53 Min
Size: 1890 Mb

Download: