Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2014, 04:43 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Pleasure And Pain In Rape Fantasy

I know the mix of pain and pleasure is paramount in most of your rape fantasies, but is there a particular kind of pain that can be a turn off or prevent you to orgasm ?

For the rapists :

I suppose a punch in the arm or the shoulder is trivial and would only make you more excited, same thing for a bleeding nose or a black eye, but can you still get an erection if your victim kicks your testicles ?

For the victims :

Could a broken jaw making you unable to talk waste your pleasure to insult the attacker ? Could a punch in your stomach giving you a short breath help you wallow entirely in the helpless victim feeling so your pleasure is even stronger ?

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:52 AM   #2
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not a fan of excessive violence for violence's own sake.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
I know the mix of pain and pleasure is paramount in most of your rape fantasies, but is there a particular kind of pain that can be a turn off or prevent you to orgasm ?

For the rapists :

I suppose a punch in the arm or the shoulder is trivial and would only make you more excited, same thing for a bleeding nose or a black eye, but can you still get an erection if your victim kicks your testicles ?

For the victims :

Could a broken jaw making you unable to talk waste your pleasure to insult the attacker ? Could a punch in your stomach giving you a short breath help you wallow entirely in the helpless victim feeling so your pleasure is even stronger ?
It's complicated. It goes in quite different ways depending on whether the fantasy has me as the victim or as the perpetrator. As a fantasy perpetrator I don't really have a great desire to cause pain myself. I want my girl to be scared, as this will intensify her arousal, so I will tie her up good and tight and threaten her with all manner of unspeakable things, and give her enough of the spank and the belt and the clothespins to let her know it's serious and get her nice and squirmy, but really what I most want to do is fondle and kiss and use that beautiful bound body relentlessly all night long.

As the victim... In my rape fantasies I am always tortured, usually quite severely and in diverse ways. Thinking of where the "turnoff" point is, I guess the line is somewhere between pain and actual injury. Fantasies in one's head have no need of limits, and the levels of pain in mine can be beyond what I would probably be able to bear in real life. A woman kicking me hard in the balls in order to render me helpless for a moment while she quickly ties my hands behind my back has always been one of the starting points of my fantasies, and the punch to the stomach would accomplish much the same thing, though somehow in my mind it seems to fit better with a male attacker. The broken jaw, though, is not arousing to me. It's difficult to explain in any way that will make a lot of sense.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:46 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thank you
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #5
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

I don't really think about "pain" in my fantasies. I'm more of a mindbreak/psychological kind of guy. Kind of like taunting and boasting I'm going to cum inside them and they'll get pregnant and they'll never be able to do anything about it, and/or they'll end up becoming my eternal sex slaves. That sort of thing. Physical pain...I don't really focus much on that, to be honest.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #6
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

The most pain I enjoy inflicting on a woman, is pulling her hair, choking her, slapping her, throwing her around, stretching her holes open, forcing things inside her etc.... If needs be I would get more aggressive to keep her subdued but I don't like being overly violent for no reason, breaking her ribs or smashing her teeth out or pummeling her face until its barely recognisable doesn't appeal to me massively
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #7
forest4thetrees

forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)

i think for me it's more the threat of violence and pain that gets me going rather than the pain itself... a little bit of slapping around or something along those lines to give me a 'taste' of what will happen if i don't cooperate is fine, just not full out body hits and whatnot. definitely no broken bones or any actual damage...
forest4thetrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 05:59 PM   #8
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest4thetrees View Post
i think for me it's more the threat of violence and pain that gets me going rather than the pain itself... a little bit of slapping around or something along those lines to give me a 'taste' of what will happen if i don't cooperate is fine, just not full out body hits and whatnot. definitely no broken bones or any actual damage...
mmm doesn't this sound lovely .. where of Omaha? .. hmmmm *slow evil grin*