Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
Drizzle

Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Drizzle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What does rape feel like for the man?

Aside from the obvious power trip of holding a woman down and forcibly fucking her, how does rape compare to consensual sex in terms of physical pleasure? Is it the same? Or does rape feel better?
Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:48 PM   #2
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I rather doubt that anyone here can truthfully answer that question. Since this is a fantasy-only site, no one here is an actual rapist, and if they were, they wouldn't/shouldn't admit it. Therefore no one here should have any first-hand experience with which to answer your question.

Over the years, researchers have interviewed actual rapists in prison for the crime though. Most stressed the elements of power and control. Some expressed anger, rage, and resentment of certain women in their lives and claimed that motivated their rapes. In one interview I recall from many years ago, one of the rapists said, at least in his case, sex had nothing whatsoever to do with why he raped, and that "rape makes lousy sex!" or words to that effect. Take that for whatever it's worth.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:16 PM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

^^^ Well put, and food for thought...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:24 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Truthfully? Smug satisfaction in the knowledge that I just saved myself the price of a meal for two in a swanky restaurant, just to get a girl on her back.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:13 PM   #5
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

The idea that rapists never do it for sexual pleasure really doesn't fly for me. The level of skewing according to the 'studies' would have you believe that no man ever just fucked a woman because he wanted to cum.
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:33 AM   #6
alexbrett

alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)alexbrett Level 7 (700+)

Having done several very heavy rape roleplays, I can say its more exciting, more thrilling and more animalistic.... not as intmate as consensual loving sex... but its much more primal and dirty, I also agree with mercmonkey, while power and domination is fun, I also like doing it to get myself off
alexbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Yes, the domination is sexy. Say she fights extremely hard and really would deserve in a fair world to get away, but doesn't - that's sexy. Say she intervenes to rescue her friend and gets raped herself. Sexy! Say she holds power - a military officer, a policewoman, a lawyer - and gets raped by someone she'd expect to be exerting power over - sexy!
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #8
Jaybee

Jaybee has initial reputation

Presumably it feels better overall. The discomfort of her fighting you is more than compensated by the thrill of taking her.

When administered with a good heart, the only reward sweeter, is HEAVEN."
Jaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:49 AM   #9
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercmonkey View Post
The idea that rapists never do it for sexual pleasure really doesn't fly for me..

+1. I read some prison interviews of rapists and I remember one guy said that while his victim was dry and penetrating her vagina difficult, it was still the best sex he ever had. Another rapist who had chalked up I think three victims said it was always about the sex and the power/control aspect combined with that made it better for him than vanilla sex.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote