Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Larzaius is back

Hello to all my loyal readers

WOW its been crazy for me that last couple of months but now I'm ready to continue and hopefully conclude some of my stories.

To those paitent people thank you now I need your help

I want to write an epic story about a fancy restaurant being held up by a gang of perverts.

What I need from you are

6 female victims, they can be you, or anyone you choose including fictional characters as long as they are of age.They can be, the honered guest, just a guest or an employee of the restaurant.
You can have up to four dinner companions of your choosing male or female as long as they are rapeable age.

The plot is that these perverts have my custom control collars enough for six victims. They then force all the victims to put their photo ID's in one hat and all the guests that are with them in another. Their is a possibility that the victim will have to fuck someone she knows (willing to accept family members for this one) or they might have to fuck someone the other victim knows, or their captors.

If you want to submit a victim and some potential forced rapists I will need a little backstory of the victim and a physical description (or picture) and what they are wearing (remember fancy restaurant)

For the forced rapists a little back story (how do they know her) and physical description.

Who knows how long this story will go on, or who they will end up having to service? I'm anxious to start.

Also I will be posting a full update of previous stories that I am currently working on every hour after I put up this post.

Be warned I am putting up this advert to my RP victims and other sites as well so act fast if you want to suggest someone.

Ahhh it's good to be back.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As promised a preview or an update depending how you look at it.

This is Jennifer (Some Time Later)

Jennifer STL Chapter 3

“You are a cute one,” she said looking Jennifer over. “Now let’s see you get your pussy wet for me.
Jennifer quickly moved her hand to her pussy and started rubbing herself. She started circling her pussy with her fingers but she could only get a little moist with the cruel woman who walked up to her wearing the strap on. “You're going to suck my cock bitch.” Jennifer rubbed her pussy as the dominatrix pressed her rubber phallus against her lips. She opened her mouth and started sucking the rubber dildo on its strap on harness. She looked up to see the dominatrix looking down on her with a cold look of satisfaction. She hated that she was stuck in a controlled position again. “Good girl now show me those lovely breasts.” Jennifer continued sucking while struggling to remove her bustier, “Keep one hand on your clit, I didn't say you could stop playing with yourself. Jennifer fearfully complied to her orders looking up with the cock in her mouth, playing with herself while struggling with the zipper on her bustier and doing whatever she could to choke it all down. She licked at the fake phallus with her tongue doing her best to stay obedient. “Good girl that deserves a reward,” Jennifer was happy to hear the praise since it meant she wouldn't be punished she continued sucking the rubber cock. She felt ashamed as how now that she was being treated more like a pet her pussy was starting to get more excited. Jennifer gave in and fell back into a submissive state of mind. The toy was removed from her mouth as the mistress pushed her to the ground and started spitting on her pussy and rubbing it down. She then felt the toy pushed into her. She moaned just letting go seeing no point in resisting. She felt it slammed into her and she moaned in frustration as her body was once again receiving abusive and humiliating treatment. She allowed herself to be violated as the Dominatrix used her. She wasn't even sure if the leather clad mistress was an accessory or just an unknowing pawn. Her Mistress for the evening was a sadist but was she also in on the kidnapping scheme. She didn't know and she wasn't sure she wanted to risk a life on that gamble. She looked around but didn't see any cameras. She did know that from the violent way her Mistress was fucking her it was obvious that she probably wouldn't help. The dominatrix looked down at her. She pushed Jenny down on the floor. “Now show me that ass.” Jennifer did her best to suppress a scream as the toy was pushed into her ass harshly she was ridden and violated for what seemed like forever. What if she asked for help? What if she was in on it, what if this was a cruel joke by her ex? Her thoughts were interrupted by the harsh slap across her ass Jennifer yelped as her Mistress smacked her again. She felt more pain as her Mistress withdrew slowly and grabbed her by the hair. She then dragged her to a pair of cuffs hanging from the ceiling. She was forced to put her arms up and forcing both her hands in one cuff and her left leg in the other. She did as she was told. “Very good girl, you take instructions very well,” the compliment was more like a slap to the face to her. Her mistress rewarded her by pull out and licking her clit instead.
“Thank you mistress,” Jennifer said adapting to her roll. The dominatrix continued playing with her. Jenny did her best to control the feelings inside of her but she could see how people could be enslaved by this woman's tongue. She brought Jenny close to orgasm and then pulling out leaving her gasping. The dominatrix moved her lips like the demon she was dressed as. She moved up planting a kiss on Jenny's lips Jennifer wanted to wretch as her juices covered her lips just before her Mistress shoved the strap on back in her love box. She gasped in surprise and shame as the dildo easily went in her wet pussy. Jenny had to accept her fate all she was, was a toy a form of amusement for evil perverted people. The evil leather clad woman was merciless as she took Jennifer and only stopped after the submissive victim admitted her shame by cumming all over the sex toy. She took the strap on and put it by her lips again. Jenny gasped as her mistress parted her lips and forced her to clean the dildo. Her gag reflex had improved and she was able to take down most of it without a problem. She started to realize that was all she had to look forward to being a toy for perverse amusements. She left the house feeling things couldn't get any worse, she was wrong.

When she got home she found a package waiting for her. Inside was a ring gag, a vibrator and a t-shirt, black with red letters that read “I'm a Horny Slut.” On the back there were more words that read “Fuck me please and choke me with cock.” She looked at the shirt and wanted to scream then her phone rang. She already knew who it was before she answered.
“You'll wear this for now on. For the rest of your assignment,” Mask stopped keeping her in suspense, but it mostly just made her feel sick. “Now Jenny we are going to test your acting ability. It's simple really all you have to is convince some close friends to fuck you while wearing your ensemble Jennifer closed her eyes and started thinking of the past when her and her boyfriend would fuck like mad. She would sometimes pretend to be caught masturbating knowing his cock would instantly harden. The memory helped her fingers dance over her clit. It helped her forget the camera's that they had stashed in her apartment. She thought about her next assignment and cringed. She was tired, humiliated and forced to endure even more as she had to let a group of guys she knew play with her at her place. She sobbed as she walked to the van that was waiting for her. When she stepped in she saw sitting across from her with fear in his eyes was her ex. He was the last person she wanted to see as a hostage.
“Now its very simple we're going to drop you both off to his best friends. If you don't listen guess what happens to him,” he directed her attention to the collar around his neck. It was very familer to her. It was the control collar that they used to use on her, only now her boyfriend was on its electrified receiving end. “Now you and your ex are going to convince his roomie that Jennifer is still the slut she was back in school. We even believe that you're not playing the roles right and it will be a messy ending for you both.” Mask sat beside her and cupped her cheeks roughly with one hand. “Now when you have a couple, maybe three you'll start rubbing your clit with one hand and his cock with the other. You'll then ask our agent if he wants to fuck you. It's going to be a hot party as you will be doing three fuck scenarios.”
Old 12-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Here is how Bea's Secret Friend is progressing

Chapter 6

Going Down?

Normally Bea wasn't into women but normally she wouldn't allow herself to be blackmailed either. She stuck her finger in her mistress and continued to do her best to please her. A moan escaped Mistresses lips followed by her gasping, her juices started flowing more freely. She was surprised that she was enjoying herself.
“That's right you're just a dirty little bitch aren't you?”
“Yes mam,” Bea gasped.
“Good girl,” Bea's Mistress said stepping away to Bea's disappointment which quickly turned to pleasure as she was tackled and her Mistress started licking her nipples again. “Now close your eyes,” Bea obeyed following some perverted instinct. She felt the same object as before being pushed into her pussy. She opened her eyes to see her Mistress with what seemed to be a strap on. This was probably the same one as before Bea figured and wondered how long her Mistress had it hidden and where. Bea moaned as it was pushed deep into her.
“Oh god,” she screamed as her Mistress thrusted into her.
“Feels good doesn't it?” Bea nodded her body's reaction made lying about it pointless.
“Going to cum,” she blurted out ashamed that her body was doing this to her she let out another gasp doing her best to suppress her orgasm. Bea felt she was high and would never come back down. She never sixty nined line this before, her head swam in ecstasy as her mistress licked her pussy She licked back strictly out of pure sexual gratitude as she felt another orgasm about to happen. The sensations were too much for Bea and she finally allowed the orgasm to escape her body.
“Keep going slave you still haven't returned the favour to your Mistress. She was too close as Bea ate her pussy. She was surprised that a non lesbian could bring her so close. “Cumming” she moaned and she finally exploded all over Bea's face. The young girl looked up her face shiny with her pussy juice she looked embarrassed at her mistress. “You're not done” her Mistress told her. 'I promised someone a chance to play with your lovely little pussy.”
“Who?”
“Just some lonely soldier looking for some tail before his leave is up.”
“She's in here,” Bea heard her Mistress tell someone. “You can come once she puts on her blindfold. Bea looked to see her talking on the phone. “No she's a good whore, just make sure you have the fee ready.” Fee she was being sold like a common whore. The game had taken a new dangerous twist as the John entered the tent. The new element of danger made her crotch even wetter than before. She wasn't expecting to feel excited about being pimped out. Once again she had no control of her situation and that was what was making her wet the sense of being totally dominated. Her mistress handed her the blindfold and took the meaning and put the blindfold back on. Her pussy was dripping as she spread her legs and put on the blindfold. She felt a pair of clumsy hands spread her legs and nervously start touching her pussy. He was either a virgin or a first time John. The tension was getting too much to handle so she gently took his hand and guided it to her pussy. She felt his fingers shift in her rolling in her.
“That's right baby just like that,” she instructed getting more and more turned on as she acted like a whore.
“I don’t know if I can do this.”
“Oh, what’s wrong baby?” Bea asked in a soothing sexy tone of voice. She was starting to get intrigued by the scenario and was wondering just how far she could take it. The man himself was ok but the sensation of being used was what caused her to grind against his fingers. She wasn't really trying too hard because she didn't want to scare him with a hard sale. She had to think like a whore. Her hand went down to his organ and she started to rub it getting him hard, which really wasn't all that difficult as he was already half hard. She gently took his cock and started stroking it. 'Relax, let me take care of you.” Bea was surprised how much fun she was having, no office, no stress, no familer faces. Granted she wasn't usually being blackmailed but it was still like some twisted fantasy come true. She laid him down while stroking his cock it was a nice average size a nice start for her first charade as a prostitute. First and hopefully last,Bea thought to herself. This game is starting to get dangerous. Despite the danger there was also something appealing about how nervous he was around her. The idea that make a person who was supposed to dangerous nervous thrilled her. She was really going to go through with it. “Mmm that's better baby,” she moaned. The soldier moaned with appreciation as Bea's tongue worked him over. “You have a very impressive rifle soldier,” she giggled. The whore she was becoming slowly lowered herself to where her hands were and started rolling her tongue down to where his cock was. She gently licked the top his cock and started to suck him off. She worked him over with her tongue until it stood at attention. She crawled on top of him and started feeding his cock in her wet pussy. She filled sensation of arousal as she rode him like a whore. The darkness in front of her, the complete mystery. Bea was close and couldn't help herself anymore she wanted to cum again, her secret exhibitionist streak pushing her to the edge of pleasure. The john groaned and started pumping into her faster. He slammed into her good, pushing his cock further and further into her causing her to start grinding her hips into him.
“Yeah baby cum for me,” Bea asked him, “Can you cum for me?” This prodding led him to answer by blowing his load in her pussy. She came herself and rolled off his cock relieved to feel a condom. She heard him scramble out and just laid there catching her breath. Her Mistress removed her blindfold and gave her a hundred bucks. Bea looked at the cash. “I, I need to go.” Her Mistress stepped aside. Bea grabbed her clothes and quickly changed. Her feelings were mixed and confused. Being controlled was a turn on, but that was something different and Bea felt dirty wondering how long she was going to be forced to do these things. Seeing her acting like this seemed to entertain her Mistress and she took an extra roll of fifties and dropped them next to her. Her Mistress gave her back her clothes and told her to keep her eye on her e-mail as her Master would be calling soon.

Everyday Bea watched for an e-mail from her Master. Her pussy grew a little moist every time she checked her e-mail. She eagerly checked her mailbox until she received the e-mail.
“Meet me in the old records room. Letting you know right now you will be gang banged.
Gang bang! She had done more than one guy before, but a gang bang, how was he even arranging it? She took a deep breath looked over her wardrobe and prepared to meet him in the records room. She finally decided on a nice navey blue blouse with a matching jumper. He was there waiting for her be the elevator dressed in a grey pin stripe shirt and matching trousers.
“Get in you'll be going down real soon.” She took a deep unsure breath and then got into a service elevator. “Strip,” he ordered, “everything off,” Bea whimpered but nodded in compliance. Somehow he was able to get the service keys for the elevators and he locked down the elevator keeping her leaving. As the elevator seemed secure Bea looked up to where the camera was. “The camera's been taken care of,” Bea wondered how he arranged this. “If you don't start obeying then there are going to be videos of just more than you stripping in an elevator. She let a hushed gasp as once again the thought of him taking control made her damp. Bea got naked and put on her blindfold. “If you behave no one will know who slut they fucked is. Bea wondered how that would be possible. The elevator stopped and she felt a hand gently feeling her face. She then felt a man's lips kiss against hers. This coworker whoever he was had a lot of facial hair. She also felt a pudgy little hand smack her ass.
“Relax slave your secret is safe,” she felt her blindfold loosened. “Fondle yourself,” he ordered in his cold commanding voice. She wasn't surprised to feel her nipples were already hard. Light gave way to darkness and she saw three of coworkers naked before her except for three blindfolds that stretched out in the back and locked on by a collar. She recognized the three of them. There was Bart a slim young man that looked like a collage professor with his trim hair and beard. Frank a repulsive french fat fuck who thought he was god's gift to women.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The Prison Finale

Finale Part 2

The bailiff opened the cell and Samantha only felt a little hesitant as she stepped inside the cell. The cons escorted her to one of the bunks and started filling all her holes. Her partner watched ashamed of his helplessness as she was used repeatedly, he was even more ashamed of his throbbing erection. The bailiff noticed his member standing at attention and removed his cuffs forced him up to his feet. This man had a gun and he showed it to Robert as he dragged him to the cell and shoved him against the bars. Robert felt himself being tied by his neck to the bars.
“You've been wanting to fuck this fine piece of ass,” Sarah watched as the cons stuck their cocks through the bars for her. She heard the clicking of handcuffs as her partner moaned.
“Come on bitch, what are you waiting for?” Robert was chained to the outside of the bars his stiff prick hanging from the inside of the prison.
“Sarah go ahead and fuck your partner. But first...” The baliff took a pill from a bag in his pocket, “Some candy before you do though.” She looked at him confused. “Here bitch take your medicine.” Samantha nodded and put the pill in her mouth completely lost in lust and servitude. “Hey Jerry give her something to help wash them down.” Jerry turned out to be a disgusting fat aboriginal.
“No Sarah, please, you have to snap out of it.” She didn't seem to hear him as he Sarah's gentle fingers on his throbbing erection.
“Now cunt what you just swallowed was a fertility drug, a special kind, this one not only increases your fertilty ten fold but it neutralizes all forms of chemical birth control. Robert moaned and try to pull away but the chains held him tight.
“Please Sarah, this would destroy my family, please no!” he cried. Sarah however was to lost in an increased sense of pleasure to listen and she continued slamming around his cock. Her cries of pleasure muffled by the baliff's in her mouth, her hands busy stroking the other cons. “No Sarah, please going to...”
“That's right she's going to be a mommy now,” one of the cons said as Robert struggled to hold in the ejaculation that was building inside of him.
“Come on daddy give it to her” another one said mocking Robert's situation. Robert's face was scrunched as he struggled against his binds and his balls. “That's right you're going to knock her up Robbie boy.” Robert struggled to pull out but Sarah was already a prisoner of her lust and couldn't pull away, not when she was so close. She kept pumping while he was inside her.
“What about us slut?” one of the cons asked as the baliff pulled his cock from her mouth. Robert was helpless as Sarah raped him. The smooth walls of her pussy enveloped his cock. She started sucking off the other cons while riding Robert. The cons took turns mouth fucking her while Robert struggled not to impregnate his partner. Sarah was too far gone to feel any guilt about raping her partner. She could feel his cock buldging in her while the cons were less than gentle as they fucked it with extreme force.
“No Sarah, I'm sorry,”
Old 12-09-2013, 06:05 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The History of the FD up crew

Chapter 6

The remaining four contestants hit the showers. They didn't say anything, didn't plan anything. Anne washed all the cum off her face. There was no way out of the situation that they could think of. What was worse was what the next contest , “The Fuck Off” They feared what that entailed. The four of them cleaned, brushed , gargled and did whatever they could think of to get the smell and taste to go away. No matter what they tried though they couldn’t get the smell of being turned into mere sexual objects.
“Alright ladies your time is up time to get back over here,” The girls trembled as they slowly approached their captors. They kept their eyes on the floor afraid to make contact and see the callous contempt in their captor’s eyes. Gerald directed the ladies to four medical exam tables that had been set up while they were cleaning. The ladies could see that the table was set to strap them down in a spread eagle position. The victims looked at their fated tables.
“Alright ladies this is the last elimination round, this time however you want to finish last not first, and remember the remaining three will be assigned positions for out little film project. One will be the star, one will be the fluffer and one will be the clean up.” The girls whimpered as the idea of the fate that was planned for them formed imaginary pictures. A jolt went through each of their collars.
“So we strap you down and put these high powered vibrators in you. The objective is very simple, we put these in you until you feel the need to cum. The last to cum gets to be spared from our fun.” A new light shown on their collars. “Just to show you we're not such bad guys we're going to let you ladies decide what position will make you cum.” Anne looked up shyly.
“On top, I like to ride on top,” Veronika then spoke up
“I guess I like the missionary...” a shock cut her off.
“The light on your collar lets you know that we turned on a sensor that will shock all of you if one of your pulses quicken.
“Ok, I like to get it from behind.” Natasha moaned embarrassed looking at her captors.
“And you Anne, what gets you wet?” he asked her. She looked up at him with shame.
“I do like the missionary position,” Anne told them. “I like to rest my legs on my lover as he bends over me.” Anne admitted tears of shame filling her eyes.
“I'm more of a side fucker myself,” Sydney informed them.
“Well guys look like we're going to have to do some creative bondage to get these ladies ready,”

The girls felt even more shame being forced to admit their sexual position preferences Each model struggled against their bonds none of them wanting to deal with the shame of having an orgasym brought on by a sex toy in the their favourite fuck me position. When they saw the actual machines their fear grew. Their captors brought out various piston powered fucking machines. The machines were on wheeled platforms and could be extended or lowered to match their victim's positions. Natasha felt the toy inserted in her from behind. She felt the cold feel of the lubricant help the toy slide into her. She whimpered as the instrument invaded her body. She wasn't the only one, each of the girls was creatively arranged to best simulate the way they liked it. Veronika and Anne were easy as they were just placed on the tables with their legs spread eagle. Veronika's table was rotated upright and was angled so a piston dildo was pumping in her. Natasha had to fore go the table and was instead placed in stocks. The worse though was Sydney who had one of her legs elevated upwards and her arms stretched forward to simulate her lying on her side. The dildoes were then angled so they could enter the models and then turned on so the contest could begin. Once they were all posed for action the pistons started. Each of them felt the humiliation of being violated by the machines. The remaining four struggled against the pain despite the lubrication as the toys pushed in them.
“Stop please,” Veronika cried
“No more,” Anne pleaded. But the machines were past the start up point and were now pushing more into them and were continuously pushing through there dry sore pussies. The whole room was a chorus of ectasy and shame as each model felt themselves being abused by the machines. Veronika whimpered as the dildo pushed upwards in her, while Natasha did her best to suppress a moan as she was taken from behind. Unfortunately for Anne she was still dry and her insides felt like they were on fire. Because of all the sex going on no one noticed the machines starting to short out. What no one seemed to realize is all the equipment was taking its toll on the old warehouse fuse box. As each model cried out in fear, shame and pain. Most of the equipment was thrown together so it shouldn't have been a surprise when the short started. The toys started picking up speed and each one of the victims felt they were going to die of shame when suddenly the lights started flickering. Despite the darkness the toys started pumping faster than the ladies were prepared for. Dimitri noticed a plume of smoke rising from the circuit box. He quickly alerted his companions to the damage. The girls screamed and moaned while the toys manhandled them. The machines kept ramming into them as their captors tried to get close to the fuse box that was sparking. The pistons started pushing at random going fast then slow, stopping and accelerating in no particular patteren. The girls screamed as small shocks went through their collars. The lights suddenly stopped flickering and just went out they could hear screams from all the ladies and then just silence. The group had no choice but to shut down the whole building. It didn't matter much to their victims who had lost consciousness. A flashlight broke the darkness and the FD group could see their captives passed out. Worse they had all cum but their was no way to determine who had cum first or last. A few whimpers broke the silence as the girls started to come to. They were all chained up still but the pistons had stopped.
“To bad about the chains if it wasn't for them you might have been able to escape since the collars are down.” Gerald taunted them. “As it is however we'll have to resort to some old school methods instead.”
“Well, how are going to judge you all you sluts came” Matt remarked
“But that's not fair,” Natasha whined
“Y, your machine...” Anne tried to say. As they spoke Gerald was readying the syringes. As the darkness took them each girl wondered what was going to happen to them.
They woke up back in their waiting area to see a tray of fresh fruit waiting for them. After all they gone through they hadn't realized how hungry they were. They also learned that while they were asleep their collars were fixed. The group watched as they ate discussing the new system to break the tie. They smiled as the girls went into the showers to clean up and decided to give them an hour to digest before continuing.

“Ok sluts its time to start a new round.” they heard after an hour. Despite the shower they had taken just hearing those words made them all feel dirty. When they arrived at the studio they saw their captors waiting for them with blindfolds. “Alright ladiees it looks like we have to devise a new system. So me and the boys have decided the best way to determine who does what for our film is to develop a nice new scoring system. So whoever scores the lowest gets gangbanged, and whoever scores the highest gets to go home. The rules are simple, you will be blindfolded , your job is to find a cock, free it from its pants and do whatever it takes to get it hard enough for you to fuck.” The remaining girls whimpered. “Now its going to be a small circle so if any of you ladies step out of bounds you'll get a small shock.”
Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

One Bad Thing After Another

Chapter 4
She awoke on the couch surrounded by the whores.
“See you're no better than us and you'll work off the debt the same way we do. She was approached by a slim looking man with black hair.
"Hello Annie my name is Daniel and I will be your trainer while you are here."
"Trainer?"
"Yes between clients you will practice pleasing men and improving your skills. You can start by rubbing your clit for me.
"What, no." Annie replied. She might have to whore herself out to pay off someone’s debt but she wasn't going to give freebees. The trainer shook his head and a jolt of electricity went through the collar.
“You have to learn that no is no longer a word in your vocabulary.” he said sending another jolt through her and then another. “Please stop I'll do whatever you want,” Annie begged. Another shock went through her. “Please anything. She whimpered. “Please no more,” she pleaded and started rubbing her pussy. “That’s better,” her Trainer told her as she rubbed her clit. He grabbed the lingerie top and removed it exposing her breasts. “Now get that ass in the air.” She did as she was commanded. A harsh blow struck her ass. “For now on when your Trainer tells you to do something, you do it!” “I’ll obey, I’m sorry,” She whimpered. He continued to spank her ass until it was glowing red. Her panties were removed from the spot they were resting in just above her knees. “Sit on the edge of the bed and keep rubbing yourself but no penetration understood?” “Yes sir,” she said sitting on the edge of the bed her ass burning in pain. She spread her legs and started playing with her clit. The trainer stood over her and raised his hands slapping her breasts harshly. She instinctively went to cover her breasts. “Did I say you could stop?” Annie whimpered and removed her arms leaving her breasts open to his vicious assault. “Good that's more like it.” The Trainer said as Annie cried out. “Pain means your learning your lesson.”
“Please no more,” she said and started rubbing her pussy harder trying to placate him. She would do anything just so the pain would stop.
“Now play with yourself for the camera.” Annie shuddered as she felt her fingers slowly started rubbing in her pussy. Annie decided that she was better off just doing whatever she was told. “Keep playing with yourself for me.” Annie whimpered and continued rubbing her pussy with her finger. She tried to think arousing thoughts as she figured he wanted to fuck her.
“Yes sir, I'll do whatever you order just don't hurt me anymore.”
“Keep those legs spread and fondle your breasts.” Annie immediately did as she was told and she felt her trainer's fingers go in her pussy. She squeaked in surprise but then stayed quiet. The trainer smiled to see her so obedient. “Good that's better, now lets switch it up you play with your clit while I suck on those lovely nipples.” Annie moved her fingers downward while the Trainer went to work on her nipples. The worse in all of what she was going through was he was making her feel really good. “See you're starting to enjoy just like a whore,”
“Yes, I'm a dirty whore,” Annie said doing her best not to sound defiant.
“Show me fondle yourself,” Amy grabbed her supple breasts and started playing with her nipples while her trainer started rubbing her clit. She hated to admit it but he had some talented fingers. He rolled his fingers in her causing her to unconsciously continue teasing her nipples. He stuck three fingers in her and started pushing them in and out of her 'You're getting nice and wet, reacting to my body like you're supposed to. The trainer was right she was reacting to him weather she wanted to or not. His fingers felt like fire in her pussy. She was like putty in his hands as he grabbed her hand and placed it between her legs. He worked himself up to her breasts and started rubbing his cock over her slit. The trainer crawled upwards and started putting his cock against her pussy. She felt cheap and dirty allowing herself to be used in such a way. Annie wasn’t deluded, she knew what was coming next. Her legs were spread around the Trainer’s waists. She stopped resisting and let him slide into her. He was surprisingly gentle as he pushed into her. She bucked her hips hoping he would finish her quickly and let her rest. He thrusted in her with controlled thrusts. In any other situation this could have been pleasant. His cock rubbed against her wall of pleasure. She cried out in surprise as she realized what the Trainer was really doing he was training her body to crave sex. “You know why I’m a trainer Annie?” he asked her while pumping away in her. She started to struggle but the whores held her tight. “I don’t just train girls to act like whores. I train their bodies to be receptive to sex.”
Old 12-09-2013, 07:19 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Shannon's Rape Tour

At School
Shannon wanted to scream, she felt this horrible day would never end. Now she was forced to expose herself at her school. She closed her eyes trying to hold back her tears. It turned out that Sid had made arrangements as she followed him to her school still bare assed and under cover of darkness. He led her to the bushed where a package was hidden. He motined her to open it. Inside was a cheerleader outfit. "Put it on," he told her coldly. Shannon was actually appreciative until she saw it was about two sizes to small. The shirt barely fit over her breasts and the skirt barely covered her ass. "Now lets hit the showers." To further her humiliation he took her to the men's shower room where he had secretly made a few arrangements. Shannon had a hard time getting to the shower room as the slutty costume had restricted her movements. "You better hurry Shannon, you don't want your classmates to find you like this do you?" "My classmates?" Shannon asked shuddering to think what else Sydney had planned. When she arrived in the locker room she was releived until she saw who was waiting for her. A large, black, pot bellied man in his mid forties. She gasped as she saw coach McCreedy or as most of the girls called him McSleazy. None of them could prove it, but he was a dirty old pervert that would never hesitate to press up against the girls. He was eyeing her like a predator. "Here she is coach, she's a real slutty little dick hungry tramp." The coach wasted no time pushing her down on one of the benches. He whipped out his cock and plowed into her. She gasped at the stamina the coach was showing. He was a lot stronger than he looked as he lifted her in a standing position while still fucking her. As she was slowly being impaled on his cock she opened her mouth to scream only to have it stifled by a ring gag. Shannon cried but couldn't stop her body from bein used the way it was. She felt his hot breath as his tongue savoured her nipples.Shannon wanted to throw up as the coach kept violating her. The coach was so forceful in her but she started to grind back in reflex.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The Sleepers (A Jill Valentine Fanfic)

Chapter 3

Her supervisor called her into the office the next day Older Jill remembered as she lay on the floor.Younger Jill looked at her supervisor and could tell she had some evil ideas in store for her.
"Jill while you continue to work in this office you will obey any order I give you understood?" Young Jill nodded her head wondering how her supervisor was planning her humiliation. "So to start I want your tits exposed at all times." Jill's pussy tingled again as she took off her shirt and her face went flush with red. "Good girl now bend over the desk." Jill's memories started to to change as she remembered her supervisor stripping her pants off. Young Jill just sobbed and felt ashamedas her supervisor continued to degrade her. "So for now on your breasts will be exposed for all your coworkers to see," As she spoke Jill could feel a cold rubber strap on pressing against her pussy. She felt the plastic dildo pushed into her. A twisted kind of pleasure filled her as her boss continued to degrade her, she felt it pushed in hard. "That's a good little company slut, keep those tits out for me." She felt pathetic as her super tore through her panties instead of holding them aside. She felt her hair grabbed and her head turned aside, she felt her supervisors tounge fill her mouth, causing her to blush more. Her supervisor was taking complete control of her. Her pussy was getting damp as her supervisor lead her fingers to the strap on in her. It was at least eight inches and was going in her at a faster than medium pace. "It's a good thing you're so pretty because it's the only reason I keep you. She seemed to stop for the moment and helped Jill to stand. The mortified Jill started thinking Something isn't right. The young sales assistant thought, something was tingling in the back of her head, but she couldn't quite figure out what. "Face it Jill, you're just a stupid bimbo and you need someone to show you how to use that body of yours. Now bend over my desk again." She nodded and obeyed feeling the bite of the words.
"Yes I was bimbo" Jill whispered," No that's not true a less beleiving tone whispered back. She remembered agreeing with her mistress as the plastic phallus was pushed in her ass. She remembered being forced to repeat it over and over as her ass was continually assualted. Finally she couldn't handle the mix of shame and pleasure she was put through and she came all over the strap on.
"Did I say you were allowed to cum, clean up this mess." Young Jill started to cry.
"I'm sorry Mistress, I failed you please have mercy."

Older Jill was in a daze remembering what Wesker wanted her to remember.
The way her boss violated her, the feel of the strap on being pushed into her ass. The guilty pleasure of having someone humiliate her so completely and throughly.
"Now as office slut your tits will always be exposed and accessible to everyone in the building." Memories flooded her as she remembered trying to work while her exposed breass were teased, fondled,tasted, slapped and pulled and cummed on.
"No!" Jill screamed "this never happened." A surge of electricity shot through her implants. Wesker had fun with her mind, now it was time to play with her body.

Jill awoke to find herself topless with a ring clamped firmly on each nipple with an electrified nipple clip attached to each one.
"Ah you're awake Jill good, now we can begin." Jill looked around and saw she was in a basement cell. Another surge of electricity went through her causing her to scream. "Now Jill you are going to service me."
"Go to hell," her reply was awarded with another shock.
"Crawl to me Jill," Wesker ordered. Jill found herself obeying his orders despite herself. "Now if you don't want me to have your mind altered start mastubating for me." Wesker ordered.
"Will you lick my pussy please?" No don't, damn you Wesker stop making me say these things. Wesker looked at her like a sadistic child who toys with insects as her fingers obeyed despite her silent protests. She removed her panties despite no order to do so. She used her fingers to open her pussy lips for Wesker's tongue. Jill felt ashamed as she moaned she didn't want his tongue to feel so good. Stop fighting him he's stronger than you, you can't win. The voice in her head said. It was sad and it sounded a lot like her voice. "No stop," she moaned. "Feels good can't fight." She felt Wesker get between her legs and level his cock in her. He pushed in her and started thrusting in side of her. She tried to struggle, she wasn't going to surrender.
"I see you have to learn the hard way," Wesker told her. "Very well, Eclipse 4812." No sooner did the words cross his lips then a new fear fill her heart as she suddenly found herself in darkness, she was blind. "My nanites control everything even your sensory output. Now lets you resist when the only stimuli you have is my cock in your pussy." Jill was even more scared because his cock felt good, really good.
"No," Jill cried the rape was made worse by the fact her body was working against her and grinding into him. Wesker's cock felt like a hard baton pressing into her. Wesker looked at the ashamed officer whose hands were now following unspoken commands and her fingers slowly started going towards her exposed pussy.
"See Jill you're almost ready ." A gasp of ectasy escaped her lips. She saw him pull a box from the shadows. It was a speciman box. He opened the box and revealed a slimy purple worm like creature. He laid it on the ground. A strange sensation struck Jill causing her hands to rise. She felt something slimy wraparound them and hold them tight in the air. Wesker was replaced by a large purple creature. Jill recognized the creature as the she felt another pair of tentacles pry her legs apart. Wesker watched amused by Jill's attempt to escape captivity. She felt a webbed finger brush against her pussy and felt... a longing. It's oils were a very addictive aphrodesiac. Her mind already having so many subliminal messages couldn't tell which feelings were real anymore. Have to fight this, won't let Wesker win. She looked up to see Wesker's skin change into a yellow tone, his face stretched into a giant maw with an eyeball growing in the middle of it. Sheer terror filled her heart, but her hands started trying to loosen whatever clothes she could. Its fingers elongantated as they grabbed her shoulders and the creature thrusted into her. Tears flowed from her eyes. Its skin was rubbery and she found her skin sliding back and fourth easily
Old 01-02-2014, 09:13 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

So going back to the first post. Picture this ladies, you are enjoying a nice day out with friends, your man sitting with you, your best friend her boy friend maybe other people your relaxed when suddenly these perverted maniacs hold the restaurant hostage. They make all the guests, servers place their ID's in a hat for guys or a hat for girls. Then they start drawing names. You watch as waitress's are forced to fuck customers, girl friends are forced to make out with each other, then your name gets drawn and you have to take it up the ass with one of the other guests while sucking the cock of your best friends boy friend.

Imagine the shame and humiliation as you sit down, knowing that any minute your name could be drawn again.

I would like to have each victim contribute anywhere between two to six potential partners.

I am willing to do incest as long as its legal age. (Mostly because names drawn at random)

The victims can be guests or servers. They can be you, fictional characters or even media characters or celebraties.

Ladies and gentlemen their are four slots left open for a victim and her potential rapists.

I would like to start working on this story soon. If anyone wants to contribute art to the project that would be great.