Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The New Tenant

This story is inspired by pics posted by toy4men. It'll be an ongoing story. Here's the intro:

I have to say I was very impressed by her. Her lovely skin, deep brown eyes, long wavy hair and full lips got my heart to pounding. She had a nice tight body under those jeans and laced top. She had small tits, but that doesn't matter so much to me...I'm an ass man after all.
I couldn't take my eyes off of that firm ass as she surveyed the kitchen. My mouth watered as I watched her open cupboards and bend over to look inside the oven. I could feel my cock twitch and my pants grow uncomfortably tight as she got down elbows and knees and even looked under the range. Guess she wanted to make sure the place of thoroughly cleaned...
“What a fastidious little cunt,” I thought as she hummed her apparent approval.
She got to her feet and looked coyly over her shoulder at me. She smirked slightly seeing my eyes lift from their locked position on her tasty butt. She gave her head a little shake, tossing her long wavy hair, and said, “I think this place will do...”
God, there was such an arrogant tone in her voice. This little slut was used to getting her way from men simply by being so fucking enticing...
“Well...it's available the first of the month...I'll need to check your references, of course, before I make my decision.”
“Decision?” she said with a slight pout.
There was no way I going to give this stuck up little bitch the impression that I could be played with the wave of a tight ass and a flick of the hair.
“Yes...there's quite a lot of interest in the place. Great location, quiet, and a great deal of privacy.”
I lied of course...I had no intention of giving the place to anyone else. I had every intention of getting that tight ass in the air and savagely fucking the haughty look off of her pretty face...

(more to come...)

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I took the young lady's information down...current address, phone number, email address, and the contact information for her past three land lords. We shook hands as I looked into those lovely brown eyes. I was certain her expression softened somewhat, became more timid maybe...fearful. The image that grew in my mind I imagined projected on her mind's eye: horny dog sniffing submissive bitch, cock slamming into tight cunt, pelvis slapping into yielding upturned ass, thumb stuffed into ass hole, pinching nipples,...
After a longing look at the flat, she turned and left, giving me the kind of look I expected in our future relationship...she looked me in the eyes only briefly before looking down.
“I look forward to hearing back from you,” she said.
“Ohh...” it was nearly a growl, I had to pull myself together. “You'll be hearing from me very soon. It was a pleasure meeting you.”
She left. My heart was pounding. I knew that little cock-teasing slut would be taking a pounding very, very soon...I jerked off in the flat's toilet imagining that I would soon be filling her helpless cunt with my hot cum.
After a shattering orgasm, I pulled myself together...my thinking was much clearer now...I set my plans in motion...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 12-08-2013, 02:54 AM   #3
AssniffeR

I new I had to act and fast...just to get a taste. I knew a time would come when I could fuck that little cunt whenever I wanted to. I set things in motion...I was very confident things would go my way, but the more I thought about it, the more I needed to have her...now.
I didn’t bother with her references of course. I wasted no time, though, in visiting her present residence. The place was a trash heap compared to what I had on offer. No wonder she wanted it so bad. Seeing the dirty neighbourhood, the low-lifes, the junkies and cheap hookers I could see that she was probably in not such great financial straights...whatever...she carried an air of someone whose station in life was much higher than these present surroundings. I quickly found out that her flat was easily accessible...and I found to my pleasure that I would be able to create a situation that got me what I wanted, much sooner, and would probably get overlooked by the police because of the quality of many of the neighbourhood’s residents.
I knew, from her references that she worked days. So all I had to do was bide my time...in her flat, which was easy enough to break in to...my locksmith skills are exceptional, after all. I snooped through her place of course. I was pleased to find her sex toys and her underwear drawer...It wouldn’t be long before I had her wearing my favourite pieces of course. I noted that that would come with time.
I hacked into her computer...checked her browser cache and got her entire email address book. With as much information I could get (to use in future blackmail of course) onto my thumb drive I shut her computer down. Before long I heard keys in her door’s lock, I hid in her bedroom closet and pulled the balaclava down over my face...I peered through the slight crack and waited for her to come get her much deserved raping...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-08-2013 at 02:56 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:46 AM   #4
Kypris

Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Kypris has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interesting premise, would like to read more of this.
Kypris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #5
AssniffeR

Here comes more Kypris...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 12-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #6
AssniffeR

My heart raced as I heard her enter the flat and set her keys down on the stand by the door. That chinkling sound was followed by what must have been her tossing her coat on the back of her small couch. I heard her kick off her shoes and held my breath as she immediately came into her bedroom.
Fuck! She looked gorgeous in her office worker apparel. She wore a short sleeved blouse and a tight tweed skirt hugged her curvy hips. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. That was something I saw a lot. Female office workers would often pull their hair into a pony tail for the commute home...they’d also wear running shoes...the smart ones anyway. Running shoes and pony tails...they were defensive strategies to keep predators like me in their dust. Well! I had experience with one such victim...she wasn’t faster and that pony tail acted like reins when I pounded her helpless cunt in a civic park storage shed.
I had to shake off that enjoyable memory to focus on the present situation. I was kind of surprised I hadn’t even noticed her take off her blouse to reveal the black back strap of her bra. Oh...my memory and imagination were always getting in the way of seeing things presently and clearly. There was no problem concentrating when, with her back to me, she reached back and undid the top button and zipper of her skirt. She treated me to a sight that made my cock raging hard and had my heart damn near pounding out of my chest.
She pushed the skirt down over her hips and bent right over as the tweed fell to her ankles. She had on dark thigh high stockings--the type that don’t require a garter belt--and a black thong. The soft material hugged the small yet full mound of her pussy and the thin strip that ran up her butt crack just barely covered the tightly wrinkled hole that I would have my nose pressed against very soon.
As she rolled down the stockings, still offering me the sight of her beautiful, panty covered cunt and barely covered asshole I tried to control my panting breath, tightened my grip on the hunting knife, and readied myself to storm out...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 12-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #7
AssniffeR

She was starting to stand straight and hardly had time to look over her shoulder when I grabbed her by the pony tail, yanked her head back hard and held the finely honed knife blade to her taut throat. All she managed in that short explosion of activity was a half-hearted squeal.
“Don’t you fuckin’ scream you little cunt or I’ll open your throat.”
An involuntary whimper escaped as she tried to look back with her eyes. Those lovely brown eyes were wide with fear...I could see goose bumps on her exposed flesh...I’m sure the state of her bumpy skin was not helped by the bite I gave her shoulder. It wasn’t hard, not enough to cause much pain and certainly not enough to draw blood...she let out a little squeal just the same. What can I say? I couldn’t help myself...I so desperately wanted to smell and taste her skin...it was delicious.
I leaned back, wrapped her ponytail in my fist and pushed my rock hard, black slack covered crotch against her firm ass...
“This can go one of two ways you little cock-tease! Either you be a good little girl, do exactly what I say and take the hard fucking you clearly deserve, or I can use this shiny blade to end your young life...”
I felt her shake against me and sob...
“Pl...please don’t hurt me...”
“I’ll take that as a yes to getting your cunt filled with my cum then...very good! Put your hands behind your back you little slut!”
She did as I said and I let go of her ponytail and sheathed the knife. In no time I had handcuffs locked on her wrists.
“Now let’s get you where I want you!”
Grabbing her ponytail I dragged her to her bed. She shambled helplessly behind me. In a rush of grabbing hands and a few mean words I had her with her knees on the edge of her bed and her chest and head on her mattress. I got quickly behind her, squatted and took in the sight and smell of her beautiful ass. I nibbled her cunt through her panties and took in great musky snorts of her asshole and cunt. My cock raged at the smell of her...her little whimpers and questioning squeaks turned me on that much more.
I grabbed the crotch of her thong in my fist and pulled it aside. I was met by the sight of a very pretty, shaved pussy. I dove in and started sucking hard on her clit while I teased her ass hole with one free thumb...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 12-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #8
AssniffeR

I sucked her clit with vigour and felt the little nub grow hard. I rubbed her ass hole and she seemed quite threatened by this...she moved her hips. With a popping sound I stopped sucking her clit and flicking it with my tongue.
“Ahh,” I grunted, “what a tasty pussy you have. What’s wrong sweetheart? Don’t you like me playing with your puckered little anus?”
“Please,” she whimpered, “don’t do this...”
“Do what? Fuck your ass hole with my thumb?!” I spit on her ass hole and drove my thumb into her all the way. She squealed as I thrust in and out of her.
“I’ll do whatever I want you fucking cunt! Do what your told and I may not stuff something thicker and longer in here...such a nice tight ring of muscle...I’d love to have it squeezing my cock...” for emphasis, I sped up the thrusting of my thumb. She seemed to settle down and offered her ass fully to me...she whimpered and moaned into her bed cover.
“That’s a good girl...now where was I?”
I pulled by thumb from her ass hole and start fucking her tight cunt with my tongue. She let out these sweet little grunts as I fucked her with my face. I was in heaven as I filled her tight fuck hole with my long swollen tongue, beating my nose against the musky rose-bud was an added benefit. I knew then I was going to love making this little bitch my fuck toy.
I stood behind her and let the black thong snap back into place she hardly had time to react to the slap to her pussy before I had my fingers digging into her hips and the fully stretched, rock hard crotch of my slacks dry humping her hard and fast...
“Ahhh...you little fucking whore! I’ve been watching you...just needed to get to you...have to fuck your horny little cunt....” I repeatedly slammed into her with a dull thumping.
“Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh...” was her desperate and surprisingly quiet reply. This one could take direction very well...that would be a definite bonus.
My head was swimming and I could feel the cum rising in my balls, but there was something I wanted to do. First I took out my smart phone and started snapping off pictures of her upturned ass and even of her lovely face and those big brown eyes.
“Smile for the camera, bitch. Do it now or my blade will find a nice place to live in your back!”
The poor thing managed a feeble smile and I took a few more pics and even a few that caught her expression when I started fucking her wet cunt with two fingers. That was too precious!
“Now let’s see...I think there are a couple of things over here that I can use to help prove what a horny, cock-hungry little slut you really are.”
She watched as I pulled open her nightstand drawer and pulled out a dildo and a vibrator.
“I’m gonna be a nice guy and let you cum...wouldn’t you like that, my little cum dump?”
The expression on her face was too funny, so of course I took another picture...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 12-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #9
AssniffeR

I set the two sex toys on the bed and then, taking the waist band of her thong in both hands I slipped it down over her hips, under her knees and right down over her feet. I stood straight and held the wet undies to my face.
“Mmmm...I think I’ll keep these for a souvenir...add them to my collection...but first I have another practical use for them.”
I went round and stuffed them in her mouth.
“I imagine your about to make some noise...purely involuntary I’m sure...”
I got quickly behind her and with no pre-amble or fan fair I shoved the rubber dick, balls-deep hard into her wet cunt. The dildo was was twisted round so I had the fake scrotum pressed hard against her ass hole. I held it there for a second, picked up the vibrator with my free hand, turned in on and held the wide tip against her rigid clit.
“Unnnnggghhh...” she moaned through a mouthful of her own underwear.
“What’s that, cunt? You like that? Well maybe you’ll like this even more!”
I started pumping the dildo in and out of her with a fury while still holding the vibrator in place. She squeaked, moaned, grunted and seemed to protest, uselessly mind you, as I pulled the fake cock out to the tip and slammed it back in balls-deep. I sped it up even more. God, my own cock was about ready to pop listening to the little whore moan.
“Come on, you fuck! Time for you to come! I know you want to, you dirty little whore! I’m gonna train this cunt well! Gonna get you to cum whenever I want you to! Make you the nice compliant little slave I know you are! Fuck you whenever I want to!”
I could see her body tense up. Her eyes were clenched shut. Her nostrils flared. Her breathing came in great gasps. When I saw her expression soften...that look of nearing a plateau of lust...I pushed the vibrator’s switch to its highest setting and really started fucking her hard with the dildo.
“Fucking come, you whore! Do it now you fucking cunt!”
That was all that was needed. She started to buck uncontrollably, pant, shiver, and scream into her muffled mouth...this continued as I drove the dildo into her balls-deep one last time and held the vibrator to her clit. After she shook violently a few more times I pulled the dildo out of her with a slight sucking sound and turned off the vibrator.
“There’s a good little whore...now its time to feed that hungry cunt some cum!”
After setting the toys on the bed I stood behind her and freed my cock from my pants...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-09-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #10
AssniffeR

My hard cock and balls stuck out freely through the fly of my black slacks. These were made of a durable yet thin material that didn’t pinch or bunch or bind...my “rape pants”, I call them. They were as close to getting naked from the waist down without actually having to remove my pants. Very convenient for the good ol’ quick in-and-out.
I held my smart phone up and snapped pictures of this sex toy’s beautiful cunt. I set it to video and groaned loudly as I pushed the mushroom-like head of my circumcised cock into the sucking wet meat hole...it felt incredible.
“Ahhh...what a sweet little cunt you have...Ungh!”
With one hard thrust I drove into her all the way. She let out her own sound somewhere between a grunt and a squeal. Her eyes were squeezed shut. I could see tears forming in her eyes. Poor thing...I decided to distract her from her apparent sadness...after a couple of minutes, just to make sure I caught on video the slow stroking of my swollen, rock hard cock in and out of her oily fuck hole, I turned off my phone and returned it to my pocket.
I took her hips into an iron grasp and started driving into hard after a slow pull out. She grunted and shook and cried out with every powerful thrust. I kneeded her ass cheeks, pulled them apart and watched the flexing of her tight little anus.
“Uhh...look at that pretty little ass hole...I wonder if it’s afraid I’m gonna stuff this hard cock up there?”
She looked back at me...her big brown eyes pleading...her head shaking...
“Will you be a good little slut? If you’re not I’ll rape that virgin little hole too!”
She gave me what was clearly a reluctant nod.
“Good then!”
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
She groaned as I started to drive into her with everything I had. I pounded into her relentlessly. I lost all sense of time...there was just predator cock and prey cunt. Man and woman in their most primal state of mind. The urge to take and helpless surrender. I gave in to the experience...this was the high I craved. I was the addict...she was the drug. I could feel the hot tingle in my prostate...the monstrous power ready to strike...
“Gonna fill you up, you fucking cunt! Ungh....Ungh...Uuuuuunnnngggghhhh!”
I continued to viciously fuck her as her cunt clenched my cock, milking it involuntarily. I sprayed her insides with gob after gob of thick, hot cum as the head of my cock punched her cervix...it was glorious...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-10-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #11
AssniffeR

With a few more hard stabs of my cock and as it spasmed blast after blast of hot cum I took hold of the back strap of her bra. I'm sure her small boobs got a nice squeeze as I pulled back hard. I slammed into her a couple more times grunting like a rutting pig.
“Ahh!... Ahh!... Ahh!...” She responded with every thrust.
“There you go, you pretty little fuck, a nice full cunt! I wonder when you last had a man's jizz shot up there... I wonder if you're on the pill...” It didn't matter to me, of course. I had a vasectomy many years ago...but she didn't need to know that.
I got straight and pulled the phone from my pocket. I pulled out slowly and then watched her tight cunt push some of the thick creamy fluid out and down her lips. This made a lovely little video. Next I lined up a shot of my still thick cock head bumping up against her pretty little anus.
“Now you just remember that I could show up at any time and stuff my cock into this tight little hole...you'd best be a good girl and do what you're told. Are you going to be a good girl?”
I pointed the camera at her face...she looked back wide eyed and nodded reluctantly.
“Excellent!” I said as I wiped off my slippery cock on some of her bedding.
“Now you may feel inclined to call the police...I think that that would be very unwise as I've broken into your computer and accessed all of your contacts. Should I hear of you calling the cops I will release these very dirty pictures, edited of course to emphasize your enjoyment, to every one you know. You don't want this dirty little secret to get out now do you?”
She shook her head and her eyes got watery...
“Well then,” I tucked my now deflated cock and balls into my pants and pulled up the zipper. “I think I'll be seeing you soon...”
I unlocked the hand cuffs and turned to leave. She flopped onto her side and I could see great sobs passing through her body...I grinned as she covered her face...
“I'll see myself out,” I said...

*Well, there's the first bit....anyone want to chime in and offer suggestions for what happens next? If I hear nothing back I'll just carry on with my own ideas...just thought some interactivity might be fun. Thanks!*

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Last edited by AssniffeR; 12-12-2013 at 04:16 PM.