Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2007, 03:59 AM   #1
gretchyn

gretchyn has initial reputation
Default bite me

Heres some dross which fell out of my thoughts.

"If you bite so will I" He said. My right nipple was being firmly held by the wirecutters he was holding. I didnt bite. I sat their while his penis probed my mouth and the top of my throat.
"When I cum, you will swallow" he said.
He came.
I swallowed.
It was revolting in both taste and smell. I gagged.
"You will keep it down" He said.
I kept it down.
Just.
"You will allow my five friends to do the same. If you bite or not swallow and keep it down your nipples and also your clit will be chopped off and you will bleed to death" He said.
I sat, swallowed five times and managed not to vomit. It wasnt easy.

I was clamped to a strange framwork. Bent forward at the waist my arms, head and breasts were pushed through gaps while my spread legs were made to push my ass up and out. I could now be impaled in my vagina, ass or mouth by a man simply standing behind or in front of me. My breasts hung down like small udders. There were also dildos attached which could take the place of a penis at each of those three places and cords that could be attached to my nipples and clit to the framework. The dreadfully evil part of the framework, as I was to discover,was the intricate sets of springs and gears. Like a pendulum a simple push would start it rocking back and forth in perpetual motion. It could be adjusted to very gentle right up to lethal and anywhere in between.
When all the men were tired from raping me in this fashion they simply swung one of the dildos into place and the framework carried on by itself. I dont know how many hours i spent on that contraption as i was continually in and out of consciousness after the first few hours. They had it set for stimulation and i was having multiple orgasms of intense power.

The framwork was set over a tiled floor with a plug hole in the middle so that they could hose away the mess i was making from my pee, shit, blood and vomit. I couldnt help but vomit when they exchanged the anal dildo with the one in my mouth which they did whenever it got really dirty. They were able to sit me up to feed me while the two lower dildos kept fucking me. All this continued for three days after which they took me to a hospital and left me on the front steps barely clinging to life.

Two months later at home I woke in the middle of the night and heard a familiar voice say " If you bite, so will I". I could feel the cold metal of the wire cutters on my right nipple.
I bit.
He let go of the wire cutters and fled screaming.
I went back to sleep.
gretchyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)

cool one
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:16 AM   #3
butsch

butsch has initial reputation

aberaber
butsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
Almeida

Almeida has initial reputation

go on
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote