Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #1
Phase

Phase Level 1 (100+)Phase Level 1 (100+)
Default The Haunted Sorority House

Another short story I wrote for RD. Silly premise, but hell, turned me on at least. Hope you enjoy!

---

I'm invisible. Yes, literally invisible. I can't be seen. Light passes through me. And no, I don't know how it happened. It sucked at first... and shit, is it ever dangerous. You really need to check twice when you cross the street, let me tell you. The benefits started piling on pretty quickly, though. For a creative man like me, invisibility has potential.

I started by taking up residence in a sorority house. I'm well past that age, myself, but I live in a college town, so why not? Lots of sexy girls to spy on while they're lounging around half-dressed, or when they're in the shower. It was great for a while, but I got bored. I decided to take it to the next level.

It didn't take much to convince these ditzy girls that their house was haunted. Some rattling dishes, flickering lights, a slammed door or two, and bam, they were all convinced that I'm a ghost. With a few threats scribbled in lipstick on the wall I convinced them that none of them were allowed to move out. Just like that, I have myself a house full of effectively captive, nubile young airheads.

Tonight is a “sacrifice” night. Whenever I get bored with spying and ogling, I pick one of the girls to rape. You see, the girls learned that in order to appease the “ghost” in their house and to stop him from terrorizing them all, they need to send one of their girls to my room when he so demands. Anyone who enters my room without invitation regrets it - one petite redhead learned that the hard way. But when the girls find one of their names scribbled on the wall, they know not to refuse the invitation.

I hear a knock on my door. It's kind of funny, that she'd knock for a “ghost.” But hey, I guess she's just being polite. I slowly open the door and see her gasp and tremble in fright as the room is opened by some unseen force. She slowly steps in. I haven't raped her yet, this one. Catherine. Tall, leggy, dark brown hair, blue eyes. Nice tits, too. She's wearing a bathrobe.

As she reaches the centre of the room, I step back, careful that she doesn't brush into me. I slam the door, and she turns and squeals, startled. It's adorable. She stands there, but doesn't do anything. Stupid girl, she should know how this works.

I muster my most otherworldly, creepy voice, and whisper “strip....” She turns reflexively to face the direction of my voice, but she sees nothing of course. She obeys the ghostly command, opening her bathrobe and letting it fall off. I eye her with approval. She's wearing her flimsiest, laciest lingerie. As instructed.

I could just order them to show up nude, but I like this next part too much. I sneak up behind her, trailing my hands along her body. She can feel my naked flesh pressed up behind her, my hard cock poking her ass, and when she grabs at my hands, she feels them too. But it doesn't matter – I'm stronger than her, and she can plainly see in the mirror on the wall that while she feels another person fondling her from behind, there's nobody here.

She shivers and shakes as I unhook her bra and peel it off, slowly and lovingly molesting her gorgeous body as I do it. Her firm tits spill out into my groping hands. I squeeze and pinch before travelling down her bare sides and midriff to her hips, slipping off her panties. My touch is gentle, but it's everywhere, fondling, stroking, goosing, rubbing... she starts to cry, in fear and bewilderment. Good. I love it when they cry.

Alright, enough foreplay. It's time to fuck this dumb, sexy slut. Grabbing the back of her neck, I shove her face first towards the bed. She collapses forward with a shriek, resting on her hands, bent over. I spank her hard, and she shrieks again while I grin my invisible grin and watch her ass jiggle. I wrap a hand under her hips, pulling her up, while I push my other hand against the centre of her back, forcing her to arch seductively for me.

“That's a good little slut...” I whisper again, provoking a new round of trembles and sobs. I grab her around her slim waist, flexing my fingers and enjoying the feel of her warm naked flesh. I steadily force my hard cock inside her tight pussy. She screams that terrified, confused scream again. I wonder what the other girls must be thinking, hearing all of this coming from the “haunted room.” They're probably just dreading their turns.

I slam myself into her, flesh slapping flesh. Her whole body shakes with the force of my thrusts. Her long dark hair spills down in a mess around her face as I rape her, holding her exactly where I want her. I pound my cock into the crying co-ed again and again. I slide my hands up her body, reaching over and grabbing her tits.

Goddamn it this is amazing. I knead the supple flesh of her chest, slipping my cock in and out of her tight slit. She hasn't dared to move from the bent over, arched position I forced her into. I learn forward and begin really bearing into her. I lift one hand from her breasts so I can spank her hard a few more times as I violently pound away.

I don't know why, but I slip my hand up to her face, and start to trace her features. I want it to get personal. I want to force some supernatural intimacy on this dumb bitch. She whines and stifles a despairing sob. Mission accomplished. I watch her hair shake and fall as I pound her pussy.

I watch the lean muscles of her back tense and tighten as she rests forward on her hands, arms trembling. Another hard spank on her ass as I drive my throbbing cock inside her. Another shrill wail. I pull on her hair, forcing her to raise her head as she gasps at the sharp pain. I'm fucking her so hard now I force her to collapse forward, lying on her stomach with her legs kicking vainly at the floor. I'm holding her down, her cries are muffled by the sheets. I explode inside her with a long grunt of ecstasy.

That'll hold me for a while. I slip out of her and back away. She stays where she is for a moment, unsure if it's really over. Hesitantly, she turns over, looking around, waiting to see or hear something. Her lingerie and robe float over to her, and the door opens. She hurries out, slamming the door behind her as she flees, naked, clutching her clothes.

I decide it's time for sleep. Tomorrow I'll swipe some food, then start scouting around the house for my next victim.
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember this story well. A lovely premise, with lots of potential. As I recall, I commented on it on RD, asking if you would continue. So... please continue!

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW - I am glad you posted this back up...please keep it going !!

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #4
Kojain

Kojain has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Kojain

Great story!! I'd like to see more myself!!
Kojain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
naor2a

naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)naor2a has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Great story

Really great Story
I fantasize about one of the Girls fucking with her boyfriend, when the ghost Comes to fuck her and/or him at the same time :skull-die
naor2a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #6
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

awesome story can you do a continuation please?? I love these kinds of fantasies

Even better can you write one about a girl I like? I can send pics over yahoo lol
Old 04-20-2013, 05:50 AM   #7
Need2BOwned
Privileged Member

Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Need2BOwned has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Need2BOwned

Well-done, Phase! You have such a great imagination and are very talented!
Need2BOwned is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fear, sex, sorority, supernatural