Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-29-2006, 02:06 AM   #1
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Don't Look At Shysnale's Ass Thread!

For the love of all things holy don't look! Wrinkled French man ass warning!!!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 03:23 AM   #2
savi

savi has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to savi

*puke*
Old 04-29-2006, 06:31 AM   #3
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH,i'm blind!!!!!
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:44 AM   #4
persiangurl

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
Old 04-29-2006, 10:18 AM   #5
Nightmare Rapist

Nightmare Rapist has initial reputation

Damn, why didn't you post this warning SOONER! Well, at least my dick was not in my hand when I opened it...
Nightmare Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:42 PM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whowwwwww guys, you are great.
To thank you for your compliments about my ass, I'll post a pic of my dick now
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 02:16 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll post an even bigger warning for that!
Old 04-29-2006, 02:43 PM   #8
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

I need to see a shrink...
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:39 PM   #9
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

Yeah, so, all the insults about each other's bodies... pretty inappropriate I'd dare say .
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:19 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brek
Yeah, so, all the insults about each other's bodies... pretty inappropriate I'd dare say .
You're chubby and have no chin!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:21 PM   #11
Brek

Somedude: Actually, I have a very powerful chin, and I think it's time you just edit every one of your posts to say "I'm pitiful and no one loves me, ignore my cries for help." It'd be so much more honest.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Old 04-29-2006, 09:26 PM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Somedude: Actually, I have a very powerful chin, and I think it's time you just edit every one of your posts to say "I'm pitiful and no one loves me, ignore my cries for help." It'd be so much more honest.
You should edit all of your post to say "I'm a postamatic dumbfuck with delusions of importance!"
Old 04-29-2006, 10:02 PM   #13
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I have a very powerful chin
It gotta make the money first. Then after those 2, its gets the women.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:39 AM   #14
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo
I need to see a shrink...
I thought after ya saw it, you'da already shrunk
Old 04-30-2006, 09:20 AM   #15
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade
I thought after ya saw it, you'da already shrunk
Without a question... I used some very dark sunglasses before opening that topic and was quick to get away. Still shivering tho...
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:17 PM   #16
Brek

None of you really get it, do you? Do you know why the post rate is pitiful here, dwarved by forums with 1/10 your membership, and why the fantasy post is infinitesimal compared to RapeClub?

My experience is undoubtedly the norm: None of you are worth it.

I post frequently to forums with trolls who'd embarass any of you, with actual wit, intelligence and argumentative ability. They're still dumbasses and pitiful human beings, but they might at least qualify for membership into GNAA.

To be fair: Maybe it's the forum that makes none of your worth it. Your behavior is a testament to everything wrong with the Internet: Character assassination, flaming in lieu of dialogue, and a few idiots driving away people who actually contribute.

All of you admit, indeed use (not recognizing the irony because, again, you're stupid) that I posted frequently. Then I stopped. Why?

It's not that I can't hold my own, certainly not against shit like:

Quote:
You should edit all of your post to say "I'm a postamatic dumbfuck with delusions of importance!"
Now, not only was this a direct "Your mom" or "Rubber and glue"-style response to my insult, at least mildly original, but holy shit, I might have an ego problem?! Genius, scientist man! Only I admit it and behave with a modicum of courtesy and respect.

It's really a tragedy, since I know at least in Persian's case abuse is a causative force for this behavior, but that's still no fucking excuse, even from a sheer pragmatic perspective: Namely, shit attracts shit. It's just karma.

No, the reason I don't post? There's zero reason to. It's not fun, it's not worth my time, and I don't derive idiotic and childish pleasure from being a coward on the Internet, hiding behind a computer screen while issuing insults that you don't even have the balls (or ovaries) to issue on another forum. Let alone in real life.

To return slightly to topic: This guy put something out there. He put forward an expression of trust. All of you abused it. Not only is that wrong, but it is colossally stupid, in that it prevents even very attractive members from posting with their ideas. Why do you think even RapeClub has such a high lurker-member ratio? People are already scared enough by the fantasy. They don't need cliquishness and asshole-behavior worthy of a teen after-school special to further deter them.

Hell, half of your shit is stolen conversations from a much more productive forum anyways.

I would say I've taken the high road, but the only thing that required was not to jump into the sewers.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #17
persiangurl

lmao @ writing an essay as a comeback
Old 05-03-2006, 05:25 PM   #18
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

In real life Brek I'ld eeek your oook all over the place just to make you shut up! Now stop babbling at us eeekuck!

Last edited by somedude; 05-04-2006 at 12:43 PM. Reason: For comedic purposes words have been changed to primate talk!
Old 05-03-2006, 06:23 PM   #19
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

So none of us are worth it?.we've got no wit and we're all stupid? it seems to me that you're just as bad as the rest of us at insulting people,or do you think us mere mortalswon't notice because you try to hide it in long winded storys filled with big words that you seem to think make you look more intelligent? maybe you should just go somewhere else where your more highly evolved brain will be appreciated but i don't think such a place exists exeprt maybe in your imagination,so on second thoughts,why don't you just quietly go away and let us primates grunt at each other
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #20
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Well said stevoj! Or in primate: Oook eek stevoj!!!