Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
Forbidden_taboo

Forbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these parts
Default I think my dad raped his sister

What the title says. I think this because shes always twitching when around him but doesn't when she's with me or someone else also she doesn't seem to want to talk about the past that much. I kinda made the connection because if it's true then that would explain why i like my sister (i think) any comments would be helpfull. ty
Old 08-26-2007, 07:36 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

NO talk of real rape. - Its in the rules, please abide by them unless you wish to be officially warned.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:49 AM   #3
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

but why not? its not gloryfing the story just talking about the psychology? to answer your question no i dont so - i think what we're like and what we like is natural in us from the start. u were born a perv just like the rest of us!

peece!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:56 AM   #4
Forbidden_taboo

Forbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these partsForbidden_taboo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by my dark side
NO talk of real rape. - Its in the rules, please abide by them unless you wish to be officially warned.
How is that real rape i mean i dunno if he even did it. i was asking because i wondered if he did. also isnt incest illegal???? last time i checked it was. just because theres less stories about people going to jail for having sexual relations with a family member doesnt mean its not illegal.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:58 AM   #5
Forbidden_taboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman
but why not? its not gloryfing the story just talking about the psychology? to answer your question no i dont so - i think what we're like and what we like is natural in us from the start. u were born a perv just like the rest of us!

peece!
But if i was a perv then why perv on my sis i mean i dont know anyone else who still does. A few of them did at a young age but not anymore. I mean even after you screwed and have a gf it still doesnt go away.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:43 PM   #6
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is the part of my job that i love, giving members warnings when they dont take friendly advice from a mod.

FIRST WARNING Forbidden_taboo NO TALK OF REAL RAPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden_taboo
How is that real rape i mean i dunno if he even did it. i was asking because i wondered if he did. also isnt incest illegal???? last time i checked it was. just because theres less stories about people going to jail for having sexual relations with a family member doesnt mean its not illegal.
This is talk of real rape, your title says it all " I think my dad raped his sister". There is no talk what so ever allowed of real rape. Its a rule of this board and there for i am not going to argue it. This board is a FANTASY site and there for all topics are to be of a fantasy nature. I dont care if Incest is illegal in RL, we are here and talking fantasy as i have stated many times. I will uphold the rules of the board and enforce them where need be.

I gave you a friendly warning which you chose to ignore so now an official warning is needed. I will not argue this any further and cause this is thread is against the rules it will now be locked.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:46 PM   #7
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden_taboo
I vaguely remember this becoming an issue before ... The rules are the rules ... and all the complaining about them in the world will not make them different...Please lets not start this again. Perhaps incest is illegal, so is rape,but for this site we talk about fantasy and the rules say "no real rape" so why argue it?

You have been banned from the site in the past already, so you really shouldn't have gotten the "friendly" or "official" warning...Don't be a pain about the rules...You knew them when you signed up.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Closed Thread