Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #101
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not when you planned to set up a puppet government with the groups success. not to mention the other puppet governments the usa set up.what would one more in themiddle east matter? they did it before

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #102
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
You know, ezzdx, you have said some things that amused me. .
So I'm happy for this.thanks.

Quote:
Others that angered me. That doesn't matter - it's just the way this forum is.
Also I'm happy for this because this things made another memebrs happy and maybe they are more important that you,so I'm happy also,thanks.

Quote:
This post is the first one you've made that pisses me off. Making a joke about a soldier's war injuries? Do you laugh when you walk down the street and see one of your brave soldiers walking with crutches?
This is not a matter of national pride - it doesn't matter whose uniform the soldier is wearing. It's a matter of simple respect and human decency.
Generaly I respect the military men and I don't make jokes about their injuries even the normal people I don't like to do this for their injuries whatever their nationalities as they didn't attack or bother me,I'm not too bad to this degree.
but what I was meaning that doppelganger in my post,and I'll insult and attack him and make jokes about his injuries if he has and even if he is a retired soldier,as he attacked me I'll do what I see with him,but do you mind?

Quote:
Shame on you.
I think after I explained my post there aren't any shame now,except if you have another mind.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #103
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, you're right. Thank you for the explanation, ezzdx.

Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #104
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
No, you're right. Thank you for the explanation, ezzdx.

No problems,Thanks.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #105
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know I think this thread debating at times my country (USA) is pretty ignorant.

We have had a couple of threads talking about countries lately, I usually try to stay out of the threads because they are a no win scenario even for fellow "countrymen". My perspective is different from someone elses in all likeliness not just from either coast of the USA but even in the good old midwest.

I am sure the starter of this thread just wanted to flame. I certainly think very little of people that just want to start shit and atack for no reason.

My issue is that the attacks against him should be strictly against him. I take issue with such comments as a joke about an injured soldier. I was a soldier a number of years ago and served in the conflict we had in 1990-1991.

Many people back then and even today have asked me if I was willing to die for my country. I am willing to die today for many good causes...for someone I love (friend or family) and I am was and am willing to die for what the USA means for me.

I have the freedom to criticize my president and the politicans that are leading this country in a negative direction. I also have the freedom to make my own way and provide a good life for myself. For me it doesn't get any better than having those freedoms. This is home and in this country are people I love and care about.

No person or country is perfect but I respect, as Sierra posted earlier in this thread, everyone's country and to an extent I respect their beliefs even if I don't agree with them.

Last edited by RLA68; 08-09-2008 at 10:04 PM.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:23 AM   #106
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
and said shits name is [m[o_o]m]. you never know what your talking about, you just appear in a thread and say something alluding to how you might possibly know something we dont and thereby making us wrong, but whenever your confronted on said knowledge you never come through and just start flingling mud. your words have lost any possible credibility on this board, so stop trying to post in here. youll just be ignored by those of us with rational arguements that are actually presenting sides of a story and facts, as opposed to "spin spin spin. put the shit on a stick and watch it spin."
What he said........
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:31 AM   #107
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
You know I think this thread debating at times my country (USA) is pretty ignorant.

We have had a couple of threads talking about countries lately, I usually try to stay out of the threads because they are a no win scenario even for fellow "countrymen". My perspective is different from someone elses in all likeliness not just from either coast of the USA but even in the good old midwest.

I am sure the starter of this thread just wanted to flame. I certainly think very little of people that just want to start shit and atack for no reason.

My issue is that the attacks against him should be strictly against him. I take issue with such comments as a joke about an injured soldier. I was a soldier a number of years ago and served in the conflict we had in 1990-1991.

Many people back then and even today have asked me if I was willing to die for my country. I am willing to die today for many good causes...for someone I love (friend or family) and I am was and am willing to die for what the USA means for me.

I have the freedom to criticize my president and the politicans that are leading this country in a negative direction. I also have the freedom to make my own way and provide a good life for myself. For me it doesn't get any better than having those freedoms. This is home and in this country are people I love and care about.

No person or country is perfect but I respect, as Sierra posted earlier in this thread, everyone's country and to an extent I respect their beliefs even if I don't agree with them.
I respect your service and I agree with most of what you said, but on the subject of dying for anything, I beg to differ...

I think Patton said it best...

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:36 PM   #108
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
He isn't serious about this stuff, right?
Just remind you something, the french government claimed their opposition to the war against Saddam Hussein,
do you remember why? I guess not, stupids like you are convinced even today that the war in Iraq was all about oil. And they're right.
The oil was the key for France, not for the USA. I do mean oil was the main reason why France asked for the embargo to be stopped.
Chirac opposed the liberation of Iraq because it affected the big French purse, yes many billions of dollars.
French arms sale to Iraq under embargo is not a fantasy. France is the new Soviet Union. Really.

My best friend is serving in Afghanistan right now and has no idea when he will return home,
Afghanistan is ruled by violent people who repressed women and sheltered terrorists, the war wasn't illegal,
and i feel so blessed to have our troops today caring on in protecting our rights and freedom, God bless them!

Personally, i think people like you should be lined up against a wall and shot down one by one.
It's because of people like you, Americans don't get the respect they deserve in the world.
Next time try to show some respect for our culture, at least until you truly understand it.

Fuck you and all the communists.
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:37 PM   #109
doppelganger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
America. built on blood, lies and murder. I sincerely hope America ends this way as well. what comes around goes around or 3x back or 7 curses take your pick. This place sucks. my 2 copper pennys...if ya dont like it put one of the pennys in a light socket and turn it on.
You are so full of shit, America sucks? Let me tell you something,
Americans are very fortunate to be free to choose what they want to do and be, and have the chance to full fill our dreams.
America is diverse and made up of many different groups of people, but when it comes down to fighting for each other they're supreme.
Yes America is great, and you suck.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #110
doppelganger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Moron.

Let me ask you something. Have they found Osama yet? They haven't? Why is that?

The answer is simple. President Bush along with a few handful of people knows exactly where he is. We haven't caught him because that gives us justification to be in Afghanistan. What's in Afghanistan? Oil.

And now we have gone into Iraq. Why? Oh there's WMD there! Oh SH is going to attack us with WMD's. Oh me oh my we have to get him out!

Where are the WMD's? Nowhere. It was a lie.

We put SH in power. And I am certain that George Bush Sr. kept SH in power after Gulf War I because SH cut him a deal.

That seems to be common among ignorant people to say "get out of the country." Fact is, I support my country. I don't support the leadership.

I find it ironic you say that Germany does this. Tell me, why do we have an embargo with Cuba? Is it because of communism? Surely it can't be that since China trades with us.

No, we are punishing Cuba to the best of our ability because they are not doing what we want them to do. In fact, our government has a history of putting people into power and interfering in places where it is not our right to interfere. If you don't believe me, then just look at SH. We put him in power. Because he didn't do what we wanted him to, we took him out of power.

You are highly misinformed.

Wrong. If that were true then we would have left long ago. It has now become a situation to where we can't leave. Why? The Man doesn't want us to. He wants the oil.

Is it irrational? Take Yugoslavia as an example (that may be the wrong country if it is someone correct me.) We bombed their country under Clinton. There was a faction that wanted to become independent from Yugoslavia. The Yugo government didn't want that to happen. Why should we interfere with that when that truly isn't our business? How would you feel if you were the ruler of that country? People are rebelling against you and suddenly out of nowhere the U.S. says "wait you can't tell them not to split."
Once again, America is a free country, that's an alien concept to you, you can't accept it,
and will never accept the idea of letting other people be free to be themselves.
You're a disgrace to humanity and you'd be laughable if you weren't so pathetic and so dangerous.
It's not been possible to address the real problems with ignorant people like you.
America is the top and you must accept it. It's the time to open your eyes, we bombed Kosovo (not Yugoslavia) for good and we rebuild it.
I'm an American, so i can't response to your questions, i never been there but i would feel certainly greatful to our great troops.
Thanks to us, Kosovo is finally luxuriant, vivid and free.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #111
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
You are so full of shit, America sucks? Let me tell you something,
Americans are very fortunate to be free to choose what they want to do and be, and have the chance to full fill our dreams.
America is diverse and made up of many different groups of people, but when it comes down to fighting for each other they're supreme.
Yes America is great, and you suck.
america? diverse? hardly! you may have a diverse STOCK but there is only one culture there. america is the biggest melting pot on earth, and you know what they say about melting pots: the people on the bottom get burned and the scum floats to the top.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:39 PM   #112
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm?? How smart are you..Noir those were great answers all short correct and right to the point!

Hope he gets them?
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #113
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
I respect your service and I agree with most of what you said, but on the subject of dying for anything, I beg to differ...

I think Patton said it best...

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
I don't disagree with your concept but my concept was just stating if it became necessary.

In basic training I recall my drill sargeant using the term "cancelling the enemies mother fucking meal card"...usually he used this when talking about our M16 skils markmanship but it came up during bayonette training and hand to hand combat. "How many mother fucking meal cards can you cancel soldier?" LOL

I have no wish or desire to die but I would not walk away from certain situations. I am no longer int eh military so doubt I would need to die for my country but several years ago I certainly was. Today in the defense of people I love...I would do whatever is necessary even if I had to not survive. That list friends and family is pretty short but those are my feelings.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #114
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Fuck you and all the communists.
Oh so now we're communists?

Do you know of a former U.S. Senator named Joseph McCarthy? He called all his enemies, and even his friends, communists. Know what happened to him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

Read and learn from him.

Quote:
Once again, America is a free country, that's an alien concept to you, you can't accept it,
and will never accept the idea of letting other people be free to be themselves.
An alien concept? Never accept the idea? Really? You assume too much.

Quote:
You're a disgrace to humanity and you'd be laughable if you weren't so pathetic and so dangerous.
Quote:
It's not been possible to address the real problems with ignorant people like you.
The direct quote above makes your statement true. However, you have it backwards. You are ignorant. You use insults to try to get the argument in your favor.

Quote:
America is the top and you must accept it. It's the time to open your eyes, we bombed Kosovo (not Yugoslavia) for good and we rebuild it.
I'm an American, so i can't response to your questions, i never been there but i would feel certainly greatful to our great troops.
Thanks to us, Kosovo is finally luxuriant, vivid and free.
The Yugoslavia example was a mistake to do because I thought I knew what I was talking about when I didn't.

But the other questions are what is more important. Just tell me, why wasn't OBL captured in Tora Bora?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

According to The Washington Post, the US government concluded that Osama bin Laden was present during the Battle of Tora Bora, Afghanistan in late 2001, and according to civilian and military officials with first-hand knowledge, failure by the US to commit US ground troops to hunt him led to his escape and was the gravest failure by the US in the war against al Qaeda.

Failure by the US to send ground troops. Why would we fail to send ground troops to capture the wanted man? Because he is needed as a scapegoat. As long as Osama's still out there, war is more justified.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #115
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post

rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:55 AM   #116
ezzdx
Banned

And this is for you,Sierra.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sierra.jpg (31.7 KB, 85 views)
Old 08-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #117
doppelganger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Ah ... the sweet American sense of patriotic duty ...

Defend the fatherland's decisions at all times.

Why exactly is that? Why do you think US citiziens are obliged to support the USA while those criticising it should leave the country?
I assume you only support free speech as long as it doesn't take a path against the US ... but don't worry ... there are other regimes who act the same way. I think the US government will be very proud of you for speaking up on their behalf since they don't like any criticism anymore as well.

So everybody who doesn't support the USA is an "asshole" now?
Well, that's quite the open-minded opinion you have there ... one might note that "Doppelgänger" is a German word, though ... nice detail for somebody being so ultra-pro-USA ...

Seriously now (if I can fake it enough here...): You are telling us people aren't allowed to speak up against the USA? Why is this?

Well ... you should practice some more ...

So you're saying forces out there actually don't like the USA? Wow ... what a shock!
But ... what's the big problem? There are also movements out there to "destroy" North Korea and everything it stands for. Now while most people might argue that's a good thing because North Korea is an "evil" empire it's still the same thing. They also hate the government, not the people living there.
So what is your point? Is it not correct to support the general idea of "destroying" a nation or only when it is a nation you don't agree with?

I am sure many US citizens would disagree there wholeheartedly. Although I have to assume you'd just call them illoyal assholes or something like that.

Oh ... and please don't try getting into international statistics there when it comes to the USA ... there are too many, many, many, many (enough already!) things you wouldn't want to hear ... especially not from an evil foreigner like me.

See above ... same thing.

Well ... welcome to the real world.
I know you are nothing but i have a happy thing to you, i know you and i talked together by PMs and emails,
yes i know many things about you, i know why you don't like to join similar boards by your name "Sternenlied",
and you register in them by another user names, like "aargain" in RD and "zerro" in RU the site of Emily, i can go on.
You do this because you are nothing without your power here, but don't use your power against the US to don't anger me.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #118
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Nice try, chuckles ...

Unfortunately the people who actually know me personally around here know your ravings originate from your fewerish delusions about your own grandeur, nothing more. So sorry ... didn't work.

But ... since you mention my "addiction" to the power I have here:

Insulting me by your mindless ramblings? Okay, I don't mind.
Spreading lies about me because you desperately want me and I wouldn't go for it? Oh no, not my kind of game.

Banned!

Last edited by Sternenlied; 08-11-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #119
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Considering how this is the area where personal insults are allowed was he permanently banned for spreading lies or is there something else behind this incident?
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #120
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Does it really matter Noir? One will be along soon to take his place!

And hell if not then I will step in and piss off more people just wait and see!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote