Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2013, 05:35 AM   #61
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Never knew Australians had lawns, just dry dusty scrub, barely adequate to support their girlf, erm, sheep.
Australia was once a British colony. There are some insanely cultured gardens here. Of course, I prefer the wide open spaces, including the scrub. Plenty of trees to tie a girl to.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #62
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not to mention all those deadly animals and bugs and shit... Rape would not be my biggest fear in Australia.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #63
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Not to mention all those deadly animals and bugs and shit... Rape would not be my biggest fear in Australia.
lol... You get used to it. Take it from me, I worked for 7 years in the Australian native forests, walking through some of the thickest scrub, fighting fires, etc. I saw only a handful of snakes and all of them were either sunning themselves or slithering away. The biggest nuisance were the jumping ants and the ticks, which are present worldwide I believe. When I see a jumping ant, I politely leap out of the way.

Notably, there has never been a single incident of a forester being bitten by a snake. Ditto for spiders, though I will confess that the golden orb spiders have giant webs that are scary to come across. There are no other animals to worry about in Australia, at least on land. No bears, or wolves, or cougars. Just your old kangaroos and cuddly koalas and a myriad of beautiful parrots.

In the ocean, it's a different story, but again you get used to it. I've lived many years near the beach and spent hundreds of hours body surfing, without any dramas.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote