Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2007, 04:27 PM   #21
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Even though it has never been worn, only being wasted in my wardrobe for a year now, she's saying she wouldn't be comfortable wearing it. My dress isn't "lovely", it's absolutely stunning. She stands and politely asks me to go. I approach her as she makes her way to the hall door, unaware that I had snatched the kitchen knife again. The dress is now folded over one arm and the other is hidden. She asks again as her fingertips reach the knob and start to twist it.

When the woman turns her back to open it is when I pounce, letting the outfit fall to the floor so my left hand catches her mouth. She is taken completely by surprise and struggles until the weapon comes into view. I feel the silky robe against my body as the knife is positioned close to Erin's neck. Finally her movements are less frantic but she breathes heavily into my palm and moans in fear.

"I don't recall giving you a choice. Now open your robe"
Old 03-23-2007, 04:33 PM   #22
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel his hand around my mouth as I scream when he grabs me. I struggle to be free of him and only still once I see the knife. Fear grips me and a slight moan of fear escapes me as I try to pry your hand off my mouth. I freeze totally when you tell me to open my robe, knowing I have nothing under it. I start to cry and shake my head no, my pleas for you to let me go are muffled and garbled by your hand on my mouth.

You order me one more time, pushing the knife closer to my throat and I shakily move my hands to the tie, untying it and letting my body become fully exposed to you, tears falling down my face as I know you will take what ever you want from me.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #23
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The sharp knife continues to strike fear into the woman, I feel her trembling and how tense her body is. Her head shakes and her eyes water. When I ask again her hands finally begin to move to the tie, so I release my grip of her waist. My hand still holds her face roughly so her head leans back a bit. Every word is muffled.

The knife pushing dangerously closer to her skin is what prompted her to obey me. The knot is untied and the robe begins to seperate. I sense her discomfort at opening it fully, she is obviously nude underneath. I push my groin into her backside, grinding my boner into her. My breath out is in pleasure as I smell her soft hair. She reluctantly exposes herself and my eyes gaze down her magnificent body. The sides of the robe sway back and forth as I repeatedly rub my genitals against her. Our bodies shift sometimes as she wishes to escape me and she nervously stands on her toes.

My free hand returns to her front, starting at her stomach and working up. Her moans increase when it slides to her chest and my fingertips run across.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:48 PM   #24
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I close my eyes as his hand begins to stroke my body, inching it's way up to my breasts. I let out a feeble "please don't." knowing it is useless as I feel my breasts start to react to your touch. I can't believe this is happening to me, i tried to be nice and this is what it got me. Being attacked by my new neighbor in my doorway. I jump a little as I feel your lips move to my neck, kissing me softly once.

I can feel your erection against my backside and I know it is only a matter of time before this goes further then I want it to. "Please just let me go, I won't tell anyone if leave now." I try to bargain with you, my voice wavering.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-23-2007, 06:22 PM   #25
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

She has sudden breaths when I stroke her breasts. She pleads with me to end this right here but my fingers move back and forth, lightly caressing her sensitive nipples. I receive another surprised reaction when my face cuddles into her neck, my lips running along and kissing her there.

I realise my hand has started to let go a little when her words become clear, as I'm playing with her. My hand still grips her jaw and she tries to look back at me.

"Touch yourself....I want you to touch yourself"

Again Erin shakes her head but that knife isn't going away. Her hands bend in towards her belly button but she doesn't know what to do. I take her hands and tug them to her boobs, demonstrating exactly what I want. When she finally but awkwardly begins, I look down at her exposed pussy hair. The palm of my hand catches underneath and she is stunned. I try not to cut her neck with the knife and caress her privates. I force her to keep stroking her own breasts regardless.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:16 PM   #26
fireflights
Never say never

I start to cry as you force me to play with my own breasts, your hand moving between my legs and I want to back away but the knife at my throat and I know I am not going to be able to stop this. "Please don't do this." I whimper out as I turn my head from side to side, hoping to distract you and get you to let me go. "Why are you doing this?" I suddenly feel the desire to know what i have done to make you do this to me.

I suddenly wish for the safety of having Charles around and know he will not be coming home as this is not his home. I wonder if he would even care this was happening, probably would say I deserved it for taking his money in the divorce.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #27
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

She sobs patheticly and her head begins to move hysterically. Although she can't stand my crotch pressuring her ass, backing into me is the only way to avoid the knife. She asks me why I'm doing this but those questions can be answered later.

"I wanted you in that dress and I'm going to get it"

Our bodies shift forward and she allows me to direct us, not risking being cut. Suddenly I remove the knife and shove the helpless woman against her own cooker, which has its cover. She protected her body with her hands but the collision causes a thud. Erin looks back, crouching and cowering. I reach down to the edge of the robe, scrunching it and lifting the silky material above her hips.

"You're just going to let your dress stay on the dirty floor? Pick it up!"

I slap her ass hard and she cries out in humiliation.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #28
fireflights
Never say never

I slowly get up as you slap my ass and a cry of humiliation escapes me. I slowly make my way to the dress and pick it up, hands shaking and tears again threatening to fall from my face. "Fine, I have the dress. I assume you want me to put it on." I say to him and begin to unzip it, sliding the dress over my body and zipping it up as far as I can reach. "There, you have your sick wish. Happy now?" I growl out in anger.

I want to flee but I know now I can't escape, you can easily get me before I even get to the door and then I could end up dead for it. No, better to bide my time and hope nothing bad happens to me in the mean time.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-23-2007, 08:39 PM   #29
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Her hands tremble as she makes her way to the dress, crumbled up on the ground. Finally she knows what she has to do although her tone irritates me. She slips the robe off her shoulders and it drops to the ground. I have to stop thinking for a moment and watch this beauty get dressed. I knew she would turn her back to me as she puts her arms through the black outfit. I lick my lips and my hard cock is throbbing against my trousers. She spreads her legs a little and leans back to zip it, doing it as quickly as possible, trying to kill the sensuality of it for me. She snarls, wondering if I'm satisfied now that my wish is granted. If she thinks this is sick, she's in for a shock.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I ask, my eyes shifting towards the black pumps. What the fuck would be the point without them. As she collects them I grab her hair roughly, and order her to pick up my bag too. Something rattles inside. Her hands hold my arms in hope that I'll release her, as she moans in agony.

"You should get to know your neighbours, Erin. Mr. Redford, he's always away on Fridays. And the guy to your left, well, he's a little busy right now", I laugh, pointing to my own house. "So if you scream, not only will it be a waste of time, but you're going to bleed. Now point me to the bedroom", I ask, half jokingly.

She yelps as I scoop under her knees and hold her 130 pounds body in my arms.

Last edited by Rogue; 03-23-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 02:19 AM   #30
fireflights
Never say never

I can't believe what is happening. He tells me that my other neighbor is gone and that he would hurt me if I scream but it would be a waste of time. Then he picks me up after demanding me to show him to my bedroom. I know what he is intending and I try to squirm out of his arms, the heels still in my hands. I am more then tempted to take one and hit him with it and temptation is heading more to reality.

"It's up stairs." I tell you and grip one of the heels' making my decision quickly I take it and hit you in the eye with it, making you drop me, then I get to my feet and make a run for the front door. I know I did that with enough strength to hurt but not do lasting damage. I also know you will regain your senses soon and come after me. I barely get the door open when I feel your hand about my waist and pulling me back you yell profanities at me.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-25-2007, 03:17 PM   #31
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Her feet kick as she struggles in my arms, and it only amuses me. Her own arms tuck at first but the one holding the shoes begins to hang a bit. They are held by two fingers but for some she decides one should be placed near her chest where the bag is resting. When she answers my rhetorical question we are passing through the doorway, turning sideways to do so. Just by her tone I know something is wrong and I'm attacked with the other heel before I can do anything about it. She slides out of my grip when my balance is lost, and my sore eye needs attention. I hear the bag and shoes fall to the floor but her bare feet don't make a sound.

"You bitch!" I shout, rubbing my eye where she jabbed that thing right in. When I shake the cobwebs she can be seen skidding on the mat and rapidly approaching the front door. I sprint after her and manage to clutch her hips just as she had turned the door knob and pulled it open slightly. I kick it closed as I try to control the woman, eventually tossing her to the floor. Finding the key hanging from the coat rack, I quickly double lock the door and pocket it. Erin is just recovering from the fall, one strap is falling down. I grab a handful of hair and force her to crawl with me to the nearby living room. Once inside, she receives a nudge from my boot and slips to the ground. I grab the black bag and shoes from the hall and close the door. The curtains are then shut. I reach into my bag for the second time, returning with some rope on this occasion. I can see the dread in her pretty eyes as soon as it appears, and it is a struggle to force her onto her stomach. Both my knees lean into her back as I finally tug her wrists together, wrapping the strong rope around tightly.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #32
fireflights
Never say never

I scream as you pull me by my hair, my hands on yours trying to get them off my hair. When I hear the door shut again I know my fate has been sealed and fear grips me when I see the rope. I struggle as you flip me over, pinning me down and tie my hands behind my back.

I start to cry now as I know there is no longer any chance of my escaping you as you turn me back over and the look on your face terrifies me. I know I have angered you but in my mind getting away from you would have been better then this, I tremble in fear.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-25-2007, 08:41 PM   #33
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

My knees dig into her spine, so she has a hard time fighting this. I clench her hands together, lifting them when I need to put the rope under. The rope is tied securely around her wrists as her fingers squirm in frustration. She is frigthened when her eyes meet mine, intensely staring at the young woman, not forgetting what has just occurred. She is almost starting to turn away because it is becoming unbearable. I slap Erin across the face with my right hand. Tears burst from her eyes, adding to the ones already dripping down her sweet face.

"If you try anything like that again....I'll kill you"

I need another shake of the head, and check my eye for blood. She lays on her back, sobbing, and can only wait for my next move. It is a rather confined sitting room, her shoulder is pressing into a brown chair, and I have one foot between her legs. I use the arm of the couch to my right to step over her and stand by the television. I kick off my shoes, one purposely flying into her chest. She yelps and turns, mumbling "no" as my jeans are removed, shortly followed by my socks and t-shirt. My boxers don't last long either and my erect cock is exposed, now standing fully nude in front of her. I walk over to the fish tank, seeing the dozen or so inside, and tap on the glass. She cries to herself quietly, watching me then reach into the bag again and pick out a DVD. I switch on the TV and insert the disc. Erin moans as I kneel down and scoop under her armpits, forcing her onto her knees, and eventually standing facing me. I take my seat on the green cushions, my arms resting arrogantly. Her shoes have been positioned for her next to her feet.

"Put them on, and sit on my lap"
Old 03-25-2007, 10:03 PM   #34
fireflights
Never say never

I hear your words about telling me if I pulled another stunt like that you would kill me and i have no doubt your words are truth. As you undress infront of me and I see your pants come off I can't help but mumble "No." and then my eyes snap shut as your cock comes out of your boxers as they fall. I feel you pulling me into a standing position and my eyes open as you tell me to put my shoes on then come and sit on your lap.

"Please don't make me do this." I beg through my tears but your eyes tell me I had better not argue so I put the shoes on and crying I stumble over to you and sit on your lap, knowing I am wearing nothing under this dress to stop anything, not that it would have anyway. As I feel your hand inching its way up my leg I close my eyes, knowing this is only the start of this.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-26-2007, 01:52 PM   #35
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

She begs me again but my unwavering stare soon convinces her to stop wasting time. I look down to watch her slip each foot into the shoes, she almost knocks the first one on its side with her toes. She slowly turns around and sits on my knees, being careful not to trip over my feet. She keeps her distance at first but I grab her waist and slide her closer to me. I feel her shudder at resting on my hairy legs, and my penis is touching her bound hands. I grope her knee and begin stroking her leg up the dress.

"Just relax and enjoy the movie", I whisper, kissing her cheek.

I find the control and press play, it is the film "Lipstick." It excites me to see the main character even at the beginning, knowing she will be brutally assaulted. I hope Erin hasn't seen it and doesn't know what to expect. I caress her legs and continue to kiss her soft cheek, licking her ear once. My eyes gaze down at her legs, finally wearing the dress in full. She crosses her legs when ordered, clearly uncomfortable at having no protection under the outfit. I tease the possibility of pulling it up, but instead just lightly touch her silky thighs. She is sitting down like she normally would in such a glamorous dress. Everything is perfect and I get to hold her.

"Just....let your shoe dangle....do it now"
Old 03-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #36
fireflights
Never say never

I whimper as your hands grope my body and your mouth is on my skin. I want to run, flee do anything at all but sit here and let you touch me. The fact that I have nothing on under this dress makes it worse for me as I watch this apalling movie. Why you want to watch this is beyond me as I have never seen it before nor under normal circumstances would I ever watch it.

Your voice tells me to dangle my shoe and I am perplexed by this but I figure it is better just to let you have your way for now. I let the shoe dangle from my foot, my legs crossed and your hands touching my thigh, I feel so uncomfortable with where I am on your lap and I can feel your cock with the tips of my fingers, making it all the more unbearable for me.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-26-2007, 10:01 PM   #37
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

"That's good...", I mumble, watching her shoe dangling. She is quite good at it, twisting her foot to tease me the way I want it. I touch myself, my knuckles clashing with hers as I do.

"That's one of 2 things that get me so hard Erin, and as for the other, well this is just a little sample", I whisper, turning my attention back to the film. The actress Margaux Hemingway is being manhandled, her head banged and she's brought to the bathroom. I make comments during the scene, like how her attempted escape was similar, and how I'd love to see her put some lipstick on later. The bleeding woman is humiliated and told to give him a blow job, although it is cut. Erin seems disgusted and turns away but I grab her chin and force her to watch. I ask her if she's ever seen the movie and if she likes it. She squirms on my lap, uneasy at contact with my cock. I push her hands up a bit and let it press into her lower back through the material. My hands circle her belly as I get more and more excited, panting as the vicious rape scene begins.

"You look beautiful"
Old 03-28-2007, 11:03 PM   #38
fireflights
Never say never

I try to turn my head from watching this disgusting movie, the woman on the screen being brutally raped and feeling your hand brush against mine i know what you are doing. You are getting turned on by this whole thing and it makes me sick to my stomach knowing I could very well be next. I shudder when you tell me I am beautiful, I don't want to hear that! Not from you.

"And your crazy." I croak out, I know I am going to regret that later, call it foot in mouth disease if you will but I had to say it. I hear a low growl in your throat and I close my eyes, waiting for what I know will come.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-29-2007, 05:43 PM   #39
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

The actress screams in agony, tied to the bed as she's sodomized. Erin is repulsed by this trash and says that I'm crazy. I grind my teeth a little, she's trying to upset my evening again. And not even a thank you. I pull my penis out from her dress and slip it between her fingers.

"Feel how hard you make me", I whisper with a smile, feeling her squirm and cringe. My cock rubs across her thumb and index finger and she can't do anything about it. I continue to grope her tummy and squeeze her hips as I get increasingly aroused.

"Now you know what'll happen if you don't do everything I ask"

When the scene is over I find the remote control and stick on an MTV channel. If she thinks Hemingway's screams were loud, wait for this. There is a death metal band on and the volume is turned up. She jumps, already on edge from what she's been through. That's followed by a shriek when I suddenly hook her leg. She almost falls back but I catch her, spinning the new resident around on my lap so that she sits facing me now.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:43 AM   #40
fireflights
Never say never

I am numbed with fear coursing through me. I am being forced to watch this woman being raped horribly and this man, my own neighbor is sitting behind me, his cock rubbing against my fingers. I want to throw up as you tell me to feel how hard I make you. But you are right, I can make this easy on myself or I can make this hard. It is my choice, do I fight you and what is going to happen or do I give in and let it happen.

Once you change the channel and blare the rock music is snaps me out of my thinking and I scream in surprise, almost falling but much to my horror you catch me and now I am facing you, my body straddling yours. I want to turn my face from you, your eyes penetrating mine as I look at you, unable to turn away.

"Please, don't hurt me." I ask shakily as I don't know what else to say. I have chosen the easy way, give in and I won't be hurt too much.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses