Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2006, 09:23 AM   #1
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied
Default Never camp alone

Never camp alone
by E.C.

Part One

I was trying to make my way back to my tent. But I was tottering so much, I almost fell every few steps. Blasted stuff they were serving back in the arena! Tripping over something on the ground, I lost my balance and fell on my bottom. I started giggling about how stupid that must have seemed to any possible observer. Why did I have to show up so late? I could have gotten a much closer spot to set up, if I hadn't been dallying that much. I tried to get up, but my legs immediately bent and I fell down again. I had to giggle harder. This was so annoying, but I could not stop. Shaking my head, I tried to clear my mind, but it only made me feel even more disoriented. Slowly I managed to get up again and continued on my way, taking only small and slow steps.
I made my way to the tent, just letting myself sink onto my knees infront of it. The band was still playing back in the arena, their drums beating like a hammer in my head. I crawled into my tent. Inside I took off my shoes and socks, before letting myself fall onto my sleeping bag. Lying down I slowly took my jumper off. Although it was mid-summer, it still got cold during the night out here. But in my cuddly sleeping bag I would be warm. Under my tank top I managed to open my bra and fumble it out from under it. My head was spinning. I was just glad, this was the last night out here. Tomorrow the Bike Week would be over. I had been drinking too much this weekend. I had to concentrate to unbuckle my belt and open the button of my jeans. I could feel my mind slowly drifting away, my eyelids getting heavier with each passing second. I tried to pull myself together. At least I wanted to get out of my pants before I was going to scuttle into my sleeping bag. I couldn't keep my eyeslids up. Before I could even think about opening my eyes again, I fell asleep.

Somebody was talking to me. I couldn't make out words, but a voice entered my dreams and slowly woke me up. I turned my head towards the voice, having to fight to make it move. It felt like a bag of stones had been attached to it. I tried to talk, but I could only moan. I felt a hand grabbing my chin, softly shaking my head. The voice said something again. I still couldn't understand a word. My head was shaken heftier. I finally managed to open my eyes. In the dark of the tent, I could make out a figure against the moonlight falling in from outside the tent. Didn't I close my tent? Then I realised someone was in my tent with me. My mind cleared a little. I could make out the dark figure a little better. A bearded face seemed to appear out of the dark, surrounded by long, dark hair. I knew that face, didn't I? Only slowly the fog clouding my mind cleared. I saw that guy's mouth move, only muffled sounds penetrating the buzzing in my ears. My head was shaken again. This guy was the one shaking my head.
I tried to say something, but my mouth was too dry. I swallowed a few times. Still unable to move, I felt my hands being lifted and pulled over my head. They were taken above my head and held to the ground. This wasn't right! Something was wrong! Like sunlight breaking through the clouds that thought broke through the dizziness.
"What's going on?" I breathed at the man.
"Look who's awake!" the man infront of me said in a throaty voice. Now I remembered. That guy had been standing next to me on the bar, while I had been waiting for my drink.
"What - what are you doing here?" I whispered weakly.
He chuckled, lighting a cigarette.
"We've come for you, Gorgeous!"
I tried to sit up, but my wrists were still being held to the ground.
He was shaking his head.
"Stay down, Gorgeous!" he whispered.
This was wrong, terribly wrong!
I tried to sit up again, but the restraining grip on my wrists increased in strength and held me down. The guy infront of me shook his head again, blowing a cloud of smoke at me.
"I told you to stay down!"
I wanted to fight the grip on my wrists, but my body was too weak. My limbs were so heavy I could barely make them move. The smoking guy stroke my cheeks, somehow affectionately.
“Still enjoying that drink?” he chuckled. “I put in something special while you were talking to the waiter.” He took a deep drag. “Guess I drugged you, Gorgeous.”
Drugged me? Why? I tried to concentrate, but the blurr on my mind wouldn’t let me.
“Don’t worry. It’ll wear off in a few hours.”
“Why?” I breathed at him, my mouth still dry. “Why did you do this to me?”
He lay beside me, resting his head on his hand, his elbow to the ground. He sent the cigarette flying out of the tent. His other hand grabbed my waist, rolling my body to the side, facing him.
“Because I hate bitches like you.” The expession on his face got cold. “You come here just to watch! You’re not a biker! You don’t even ride a motorbike! You come here as if going to a zoo!” he hissed at me, anger in his voice.
I opened my mouth, wanting to say something, but he immediately put his index and middle finger on my lips. “Shut up!” He ran his fingers along the lines of my lips. Then he pushed them into my mouth. I moaned as he moved his fingers back and forth in my mouth. “Thought you might like that.” He pushed his fingers in harder. “Yeah, you like to have something in your mouth, don’t you Cockteaser?” I could hear another man chuckling. It must have been the one holding my wrists. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth again and sat up. He took a look outside the tent, probably making sure no one was around. Then he turned around again and pulled a gun from under his waistcoat.

My heart seemed to have stopped for a moment! He came at me, the metal of the gun glistering in the moonlight. His left hand grabbed my chin. He put the muzzle of the gun to my lips. “Open it! Open your mouth, bitch!” he hissed at me. I didn’t dare to resist. I let the barrel open my lips and slide into my mouth. He nodded at me.
“Good girl!” he laughed. “Very good girl!” He started moving the barrel back and forth in my mouth. The cold metal had an oily taste to it. He retracted the gun from my mouth and held it infront of my eyes.
“Quiet! You got me? One word and I’ll blow your brains out! Got it, bitch?” I knew he was serious. I just felt it. My widening eyes gave him the answer.
“Good.” He put the gun back under his waistcoat again. “My buddy’s got a gun himself. So don’t even think about tryin’ somethin’!”
I nodded slowly.

Part Two

Licking his lips he started stroking the waistband of my jeans. “Look what we have here.” He shot a glance to the other man. “She’s already opened up for us.” he laughed “Let’s accept the invitation, then.”
Grinning at me he unzipped my jeans. His head came down, kissing me between the bellybutton and my panties. He slowly started pulling down my jeans. I wanted to scream, but my mind was racing around the gun. The taste of steel in my mouth. My throat was cord up. I started breathing heavyly.
“What is it, bitch? I’m turning you on?” he wispered. My jeans came down to my knees, to my ankles. He pulled them over my feet and threw them aside. I started trembling as he looked down on my black hotpants, grinning.
“I think she’s gettin’ hot, Charlie” the other man said to the bearded guy. Nodding he let his hands slide over my legs.
“Guess so. You getting’ hot, bitch?” He laughed at me, as I shaked my head weakly. “Of course not. A little missy like you would never admit that to a man, right?” His hands grabbed my waist. “Come on, now!” he grunted as he rolled me over onto my belly. My body still being almost completely numb, I felt my hands being pulled behind my back. My wrists were being crossed and tied together. Pain shot through my arms as they fastened the knot. I exhaled a groan. I felt hands burying themselves in my bum cheeks, kneading them. “God, Richard, this bitch’s got a great ass! Soft and firm, almost perfect!” They both laughed over that. The guy called Richard grabbed my upper arms and pulled me up. He nailed my back against the other guy’s chest. Kneeling between them, my head fell back, on the other guy’s shoulder. I looked in a sun-burned face, a big, black moustache underlining a reddened nose. The dark face was brightened by a broad grin and sparkling eyes. His thumbs hooked the straps of my top, pulling them down over my shoulders to the sides of my arms. The painfull grip on my butt was released and I heard a fly being unzipped. A stiff dick was pressed against my pants, rubbing between my bottom cheeks. I gasped. The guy infront of my yanked my top down to my belly, exposing my breasts. A groan of humiliation left my throat when he covered my breasts with his hands and started squeezing and kneading them.
“Yeah, I thought you’d like that!” he chuckled. Rubbing my nipples between his fingers, his head came down on my stretched throat. Pressing his lips against it, he started kissing it.
I felt a hand sliding between my legs from behind me. It forced itself between my thighs and started rubbing between my anus and vagina. I couldn’t help but moan in helplessness. Silent laughter entered my ear. “I guess little missy likes to be felt up right!” His other hand went to my front and slid into my panties. It went all the way down to my privacy, stroking it, pressing against it. I wanted to cry out, but I couldn’t get my mind away from the taste of the gun in my mouth. That image kept my mouth shut.
The guy infront of me moved his kissing down. He licked his lips, before he started kissing the soft, sensitive spot between my breasts. “Yeah” he grunted as I moaned again. “I know what you bitches like!”
Two fingers were pushed into me. My body clenched in revulsion as the man behind me invaded my vagina. I groaned hard as he began finger-raping me, his thick, rough fingers pushing into me. Laughing he kept moving his fingers back and forth in my body, scissoring them as he penetrated me again and again.
He retracted the hand between my thighs and grabbed my tied wrists. I could feel a hard dick being pressed against my hands. “Give it a good treatment!” he hissed in my ear. Still being raped by his fingers, I couldn’t move, my fingers trembling in humiliation and disgust. “Do it!” he hissed again. “Do it or I’ll fuck your pussy with my gun!” My mind was slapped by that thought. ‘No!’ it screamed. He rubbed his dick against my hands, his fingers pushing deeper into my body. “What’ll it be, missy?”
I let my fingers close around his throbbing stick. He started panting as I pressed my fingers together a little and began moving my hand up and down. “That’s it!” he grunted. “Nice and gentle!” Tears filled my eyes as I had to give him a handjob, his fingers still raping me hard.
The man infront of me let go of my breasts and looked down at the hand moving in my hotpants. “I gotta see this!” he chuckled and grabbed the waistband of my panties. Grinning at me he slowly pulled it down to my knees. His eyes widened at the sight of the hand ravaging me. I could feel tears running down my cheeks as a goatish smile widened on his face.

Part Three

“Oh missy, you give great handjobs!” the man behind me groaned in my ear, panting with excitement. He pulled his hand out of me, chuckling. “And you’re so nice and warm!” Still chucking he grabbed my right breast and started squeezing it, his fingers playing with my nipple.
The other man widened his grin. Still on my knees, he put two of his fingers in my mouth, while his other hand slipped between my legs. Starting to breathe heavily his fingers moved back and forth in my mouth. He moved closer, pressing his body against mine. Rubbing himself against me he pushed two fingers into my vagina. His fingers pounding into my mouth and my pussy, I could feel his stiff dick under his jeans rubbing against my belly.
The guy behind me stopped torturing my breast and put his hand over my mouth, bending my head back, sealing my mouth shut.
“I’m cumming!” he gasped “Open your hands, bitch!” Too humiliated, burning with shame and despair, I did as told. With a deep grunt he unloaded into the palms of my hands. I could feel his thick cum splashing into them. His hand still over my head, I moaned in revulsion. His thumb started petting my cheek.
“Now rub my cum onto my dick! Wet it with my cum!” he groaned into my ear, still panting. I took his dick into my hands, rubbing the semen onto it. “Good!” he grunted.
He slung his arm around my waist. “Not let’s get it on!” I felt his dick, throbbing even harder, between my bottom cheeks, poking at my anus.
My mind was screaming in despair! Please, not there!
Laughing he pressed my head against his shoulder, my lower body against his. He rammed his dick into my anus, groaning loud. Holding my body tight in place he pushed into me. It felt as if I was ripped apart, pain racing through my entire body, burning like fire. My body clenched as he forced his stick deeper into me. I felt his root being pressed against my bum cheeks. Groaning deeply he started ravaging me from behind. Behind my sealed lips I moaned in pain.
Drooling with excitement the man infront of me put his hands to my thighs. “Spread ‘em!” he demanded, forcing my knees apart. He opened his pants and took his stiffened dick out. His hands grabbed my hips, pulling himself against me. I could feel his bell-end penetrating my vagina. “You’re gonna get it good, bitch!” he chuckled. One man kneeling behind me, one infront of me and I still on my knees between them, he slowly moved his dick deeper inside me, bringing it in to it’s full length. Leaving it inside that way he started circulating his hips, making his dick move inside of me. Chuckling again he sunk his hands into my bottom cheeks and pulled himself even deeper in. He looked me into the eyes, widened from pain and helplessness. Apparently turned on by my head being rocked up and down by the rhythm of the other man raping me from behind, the look in my eyes and the tears streaming down my cheeks, his grin broadened to a randy smile. He took his dick out a few centimetres before pushing it back in, starting to move it out and back in very hard. With fast and hard thrusts he rammed his dick into me, groaning with pleasure.
I completely lost track of time being double-raped by the two men. I was surrounded by their grunting and groaning as they went on thrusting into me.

Part Four

The man behind me tightened the grip on my mouth as cramps ran through his body. Groaning loud I could feel his dick pulsating inside of me as he came. With a single hard push he rammed his dick deep into me. I felt his warm semen being shot into me, filling me up. Tremors shook his body as he gave me a few thrusts more, before finally pulling his staff out. His arm let go of my waist and he pulled it back behind me. I could feel his dick being slapped against my bum, bespattering it with cum.
“There you go missy! One nice load for you!” he panted. “How’s it going, Richard?”
Pushing into me fast the man infront of my grunted for an answer. His hands moved to my waist, grabbing it, pulling me against him. “I’m cummin’” he groaned. He kept ramming hard into me as he came as well, accompanied by a big convulsion. He let out a deep and long groan. Leaving his dick inside me as deep as he could, I could feel his cum splashing out of his dick, flooding my inner privacy. Laughing under his heavy breathing he pulled it out of me, strings of thick cum attached to it.
He wiped some of the cum off his dick and smeared it over my breasts. “That was good!” he sighed. “Bitch, you’re tight, just the way I like it!” He nodded at the other man. “Wanna do her?” he panted, a satisfied grin on his face.
“Sure!” I heard from behind me. I tried to cry out, but a muffled moan was all that left my sealed mouth. ‘Please, no more!’ I kept screaming in my mind. The guy infront of my moved back a little, waving at the other man. “One sound and you’re dead, remember that!” was hissed in my ear. The hand let go of my mouth and vanished behind my back. I was pushed forward, bending over. The man infront of me stopped my fall by catching me at the shoulders. His hand grabbed my lower chin, holding my face directly infront of his still stiff dick. Laughing he sank his other hand into my hair. The tip of his dick, still dripping with some cum pushed against my lips. I pressed them together, refusing to let his dick penetrate my mouth.
“She won’t suck.” He muttered at the other guy.
“No problem!” came the answer from behind. I felt cold metal being pressed against my vagina. “Want this fuckin’ you?”
Terrified by the gun pushing against my privacy, I gave into the dick’s poking and let it open my lips. It slid into my mouth, the taste of cum all over it. Holding my head in position the man infront of me started to mouth-rape me.
I felt the gun being removed and two hands grabbing my hips. Some cum running down my inner thighs, a bell-end started rubbing against my labia. “Gonna get it while it’s still wet!” the man behind my chuckled. His dick moved into me. Slowly it continued pushing into me to its full length. “That’s it!” the man groaned. “Ritchie, you were right! She’s tight and hot!”
“Told you so!” The man still thrusting into my mouth answered panting.
The grip on my hips hardened as the man behind me began ramming his dick into me. I could feel pain spreading all over my body from my sore vagina as the man kept pushing his dick into me. His hard and fast thrusts sent a wave of pain through me every time he pushed into me.
My head was completely empty. I just let it happen, I didn’t feel anything except the constant pain.
The man infront of me kept violently pounding his dick into my mouth, precum dripping from its tip. Every time his root slammed against my lips and his bell-end entered my throat, I had to fight the choking reflex, almost coughing with every thrust. My moans were muffled by his meat in my mouth and his agitated grunting. “Ungh!” he groaned as his dick started twitching in a dawning orgasm. Tremors ran through his staff as it bulged inside my mouth. He pulled it out, just leaving its head between my lips as he got off, filling my mouth with his sperm. “Here missy, one load for you!” he panted as he let go of my hair, moving his hand to his dick. He squirted even more cum out if his dick, the thick white running down the corners of my mouth and my chin.
The man behind me still pushed into me. He clamped my waist, pulling himself into me with hard and fast thrusts. His pace quickening even more, he continued ravaging me. The other guy’s softening dick still in my mouth, I was rocked back and forth by the brutal pounding.
With a violent thrust, pushing his dick deep inside me to its full length, I could feel the man’s body clenching, his grip tightening. Rammed into me he let out a long groan. I felt his dick throbbing inside my vagina as his cum poured into me, the warm fluid being blurt into me.
I sank to the blanket covering the bottom of my tent as he let go of my waist. The other man released my chin and my head fell down. My lower body kept sending out waves of pain, my brutally violated vagina sore from the rape. My entire body felt completely drained as I lay in the tent, cum still running down my chin, mixing with tears.
My own heartbeat and their exhausted panting was all I could hear for endless seconds. Unable to move my overexerted body, I felt my legs being spread.
“Now look at that!” The man behind me laughed, still catching his breath again. “Never seen something as beautiful as watching your cum running down a bitch’s holes when you’re done with her!” He cleared his throat. I felt his hand stroking my bum cheeks. “How about it?” he asked the other man. “Wanna fuck her up the ass? She’s tight and dry back there!”
My body began trembling even harder at the thought of that, my mind screaming in terror. I wanted to cry out, but I was too weak, my mouth hurting from the rape. I couldn’t even moan any more. I just lay there, praying for salvation from this.
“No buddy” the other man panted. “I’m done. Let’s get out of here!”
The guy behind me grunted in agreement. “Alright, let’s leave!”
I felt the muzzle of a gun pressed against the back of my head. This was it! They were going to kill me. I didn’t even feel fear, I felt nothing.
“This never happened bitch, got it?” the man behind me hissed. “I’ll take you purse with me and if you go to the police, I’ll find you! And I’ll bring some friends, understand what I’m saying?”
I managed to nod slowly.
“Good!” he grunted. “You know, you should be glad we had so many beers or we would still be fucking you!” The muzzle was pulled back from my head and I heard them crawl out of my tent, leaving me lying there, sobbing and crying silently.

THE END

Comments welcome
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:49 AM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another very arousing story, stern and again very realistic.
never likely to go camping again,
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Thank you!
Nice to know you like it!
But I think camping alone is more dangerous to girls. As long as you don't go where the hills have eyes that is ...
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:32 AM   #4
ptar

ptar has initial reputation

Wow! great story!
ptar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How the hell did I miss this? *claps* Sternelied you rock
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #6
freepronman

freepronman has initial reputation

I like it, please write more!
freepronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #7
addon

addon has initial reputation

man he should camp with her for a month before leaving
Old 09-04-2008, 02:48 AM   #8
fobo2008

fobo2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great story!
fobo2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
teststar

teststar has initial reputation

Like toread more about such adventures
teststar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:14 PM   #10
Pan77

Pan77 has initial reputation

Well done Stern. Well constructed story.
Pan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #11
deputyduffy
Privileged Member

deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hard to read but good
Old 09-25-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A Stern story I hadn't read till now! Good one Stern! Makes me wanna take you camping I'd be there for protection of course...