Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
Thriller05

Thriller05 has initial reputation
Default Boo (M/f)

“Oh, I am SO SURE that the Boogeyman exists.”

“Yeah, really Jacquie, how old are we, six?”

“Hey, you said you wanted to hear a scary story, and that’s the most classic scary story in history. Retold by every civilization for thousands of years with their own sick twist to it.”

“Leave it to you to give us the absolute jeepers!” Katie said throwing up her arms and wiggling her fingers sarcastically while her friend Amanda laughed along.

“All right, alright, geez, no need to be a bitch about it,” Jacquie laughed, a tinge red with embarrassment.

“I remember I used to believe in the Boogeyman when I was like…five…” Amanda said, nodding her head and snickering.

“Like, yeah, I can see how it scared us when we were in kindergarten, but we’re kind of high school seniors now,” Katie said, rolling her eyes, “We should be scared about things like college acceptances or someone throwing a roofie in our drink or something stupid like that.”

“Meh. Those don’t really scare me,” Jacquie shrugged, “But really, I’m interested, what are you scared of?”

“I hate heights. Hate hate hate hate them. Flying too,” Amanda shrugged.

“Being burned alive scares the crap out of me,” Jacquie said, raising an eyebrow. They both turned to Katie.

“Eh, I don’t know…” Katie shrugged. “Needles…I guess.” She sounded hesitant.

“Heh, whatever. It’s getting late, my Mom’s gonna be home soon so I guess I should head home,” Amanda said, pushing herself up off the floor.

“Cool, you leave too, Katie?”

“Yeah, I might as well. I’m exhausted and I have practice tomorrow,” she said, pushing her self up and grabbing her stuff.

After saying their “goodbyes” and “text me” and “see you in school”, the two girls left, Katie heading into her car and heading home after a long day.

------------------

Katie Wheeler stood in front of her small mirror in the corner of her room. Using her flat iron to make her hair perfectly straight, she paused to take one last look at herself before heading to sleep. She was eighteen years old and pretty tall for her age, about 5’7 and quite skinny. She was also very toned due to her involvement in basketball and lacrosse for several years. She had shoulder length dark brown hair, and ice-cold blue eyes. She was naturally pale, but she her cheeks had a rosy complexion. She smiled, satisfied, and tied her hair up for sleep, clipping her side bangs out of her face.

She stood there in a loose gym shirt that showed off a little bit of her firm breasts, which weren’t covered with a bra underneath. Katie was also clad in knee length, loose black basketball shorts. It was late, almost 11:30 P.M. and she still had to get up at 6 A.M. for early lacrosse practice. She yawned, stretching her arms out before she finally flipped off the light switch and leaped onto her small twin bed. It took a few minutes, but she soon drifted off to sleep…

--------------------------

Katie was sleeping, but she could see what was going on. Slowly, slowly, her closet door creaked open…

A dark figure, maybe seven feet tall, slowly sauntered out. It paused, and looked at her body sleeping cozily on her bed. His whole face was covered in shadow, but she somehow knew he was smirking and he was licking his lips. He slowly stepped towards the bed, pausing the savor the moment, and then took another step. Then another, then another, then another, in what seemed like hours to Katie. She was sleeping like a baby, but she somehow knew this demon was walking towards her…

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP!” she screamed to herself, but she couldn’t move, and it seemed like neither her unknowing self or the monster that just stepped out of the closet seemed to hear her.

The man finally stood at her beds side, towering over Katie. He slowly squatted down and leaned towards her ear. “Wake up, my dear,” he whispered.

--------------------------

All Katie heard next was a gasp, and it took her a moment or two to realize that it was herself.

“Oh my God…” Katie shook her head, rubbing her brow with her hands. “I’m gonna kill Jacquie!” she hissed as she looked at her digital clock, which read 2:02 A.M. in large green letters. Katie was laying on her left side of her body, her back to the right half of the bed and the wall. Katie reached out and grabbed the glass of water on night table and taking a small gulp. She shook her head.

“That sucked…”

“What’s the matter, dear?”

Katie’s heart dropped at the same time that her eyebrows shot up and her eyes exploded open like a deer’s. That voice was…right behind her! How the…? Katie sat there for a moment, clutching her wrists to her chest, debating if it was just her and if she should just roll over and make sure it was just her mind playing tricks on her. There was no way someone could actually be there…

‘It’s just me…’ Katie thought to herself as she rolled over. But everything stopped when her blue eyes met a pair of cold, empty black eyes barely an inch from her.

“Boo.”

Katie was off the bed, stumbling backwards on her feet before the figure could finish the word. She almost lost balance as her long, skinny legs stumbled backwards. She was panting, her eyes wide in horror, as her mind interpreted what was going on with difficulty.

A man was lying there. A large, attractive, seductive looking man. He was looking her up and down in approval, a sultry smirk spreading on his face. He was shirtless, his lower half covered in the same blankets that Katie was using. He was muscular, with a chiseled six-pack showing on his tan body. He was very good looking, he had black spiky hair that oddly looked naturally spiky, and cold, cold black eyes that looked more like voids.

“Hello, Katie,” he whispered with an obviously unfriendly smile.

“H-How…who…” Katie stuttered.

“Who am I and how do I know your name?” He laughed, shaking his head with the same sarcasm that Katie had. He pushed the cover off him; he was wearing tighter black jeans and nothing on his feet. “Well. I know a lot of things. Almost everything. Basically everything,” he chuckled. “And who am I? Well, I don’t really have a name. I let others give me my name. But most people know me as ‘The Boogeyman’.”

“The Boogeyman?” Katie half-yelled in shock, finally finding her voice. “Are you kidding me?”

“Ooh, a non believer,” he said, amused, “some little pet who thinks they know everything, and refuses to believe me until it’s too late…” he snickered.

Katie shook her head. “You don’t exist. You’re an urban legend…”

“All because I’m an urban legend doesn’t mean I don’t exist.”

“But, isn’t the boogeyman some…huge beast or something?”

He sighed, as if he had explained these thousands of times. “It depends. I can shape shift. And I can read minds. When I pay a little visit to my next plaything, I find out what their worst fear is and take the form of it.”

Katie stood there in awe and terror. ‘Does that mean that he knows…?’

“Yes,” he said with a psychotic grin spreading across his face.

The terrified girl turned, running to her door. She went to grab the doorknob…except there wasn’t one.

“Nice try,” he shook his head, “Except I did a little maintenance. None of the doors or windows are going to open, no how hard you hit them or smash them.”

“I’ll scream. My parents aren’t home, but a neighbor is bound to hear me.”

“Again, nice try my dear. Except this is my world, and I’m the only one who will be hearing you.”

“Your world? What do you mean?”

“You’re in my own little… ‘Boogeyman Dimension’, I guess you could say it like that. I’m God here. I can do anything and everything. The normal, pesky rules of the world don’t apply here. Like time. I never liked time. Just take a look at your clock over there…”

Katie looked at her clock. It was still 2:02 A.M.

“I hope you know what’s going to happen tonight, Katie,” he said with a devilish smirk.

Katie thought she knew, but she closed her eyes and shook her head.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around her torso, hugging her to a muscular body behind her. She screamed a little as he whispered into her ear, “You’re worst nightmare is going to become a reality.”

He spun her around with a grin, and she looked up at him with fearful eyes. Katie was tall for an eighteen year-old girl, but he still towered over her, by more than a foot. He was at least seven feet tall. In the darkness, she could barely make out the large bulge in his black pants. His strong hand stroked her face.

“You’re my favorite kind. Young, still innocent, but old and aware enough to realize the true terror and reality of what’s happening…”

He leaned in and licked her cheek.

Katie was shaking in pure terror. He stepped towards her, and she stepped back. He stepped forward, and she stepped back. He stepped forward, and she stepped back. He stepped forward, but this time she stepped forward. Letting her instincts take control, she clenched her fist and swung forward.

He let out a little “tuh” and he easily caught her fist, locking it with his fingers. Not knowing what to do, she tried swinging with her weak arm, only to have that caught too. A couple moments passed until he suddenly ran forward, still holding her. He pushed her stumbling figure backwards until she crashed onto her cushioned bed.

Katie was crying, shaking her head and worming underneath him. But he was so much bigger than her that she couldn’t move an inch. He leaned his head down near her ear, his hair tickling her face. “Katie…your worst fear is losing your virginity to someone you don’t want to lost it to…” there was a moment of silence, “I’m here to make sure that comes true.”

He suddenly grabbed her baggy shirt, and ripped it over her head, forcing her arms over her head as he slipped it off with ease. Katie screamed and shook her head, trying to move her arms and push him off her. She managed to grip his shoulders, but he didn’t budge a millimeter.

He chuckled huskily as he gave her a small smooch on her lips, and then on her forehead. His hands slowly snaked up her athletic tummy, tickling her to make her worm for him even more. They traveled from her non-existing love handles to her tummy, up, up, up, to her small but perky breasts. He tickled on them, tracing over her nipples with all of his fingers, until they he squeezed them once. Then again, but a little harder. Then a third time, this time almost a little painful. He nuzzled her face with his as he squeezed them hard and painfully, causing her to cry out a little. All the while his fingers were pinching and rubbing her nipples, making them go hard.

He rubbed his denim-clad legs against hers while his hands played. They traveled all over her body and arms, feeling her great texture. He kissed her lightly on her lip again. He pulled his face a couple inches from her, Katie watching him in silent terror. His hands came to her face, straightening out her brown, thin eyebrows, until they grabbed one cheek each. His lips came crashing down, kissing her hard. She closed her eyes and refused to open her lips, shaking her head and moaning in pure displeasure.

There was a sudden sharp pain on her lips, and she realized that he had bit bottom lip. She cried out in pain, and his tongue suddenly shot in, dancing about everywhere. He gripped her face hard, and he attacked her brutally with her tongue. He moaned into her lips, practically pushing her into the mattress as he attacked her. He gave her a bit of a dry hump, giggling into her lips. “I love my job…” he whispered into her mouth.

His tongue left her mouth, but stayed at her lips. She grunted in displeasure as it traveled from her lips to her cheek, working its way up in strong licks that practically move her skin up with his tongue. He lapped all over her face, from her cheek to her nose, to her lips again, to her chin, to her eyes, to her temples and her forehead. He worked his way down to her throat and neck, licking all over, lathering a little of her hair in the process. “I hope you feel as good as you taste…” he snickered.

His hands moved down her body to her knees, and they stopped for a moment. ‘Oh God, what is he doing now?’ Katie thought to herself.

“This.” His hands suddenly snaked under and up her baggy shorts, all the way up. His long arms reached all the way up her quadriceps to her tight little boy short underwear. At first he slid two fingers over her womanhood, which was protected by the layer of clothing. Then both hands slipped under the sides of the underwear, both of his hands reaching up and in. His fingers danced all over, causing Katie to squirm twice as fast and hard.

He kissed her on her lips, and he started to nibble on them as all ten fingers started to massage her folds softly. She let out a bit of a moan into his lips as they started to push her folds to and fro harder and more sporadically. “That’s it dear, moan for me.” She shook her head but let out a bit of squeal as two fingers suddenly plunged into her womanhood, the pointer finger of each of his hands. He worked them in and our, left and right, everywhere, as he massaged her inner walls. He leaned into her ear, whispering, “If you’re already moaning this much, I can’t wait to hear you when I fuck you to death.”

He finally pulled his two long, long fingers out of her, and as he pulled out his arms, he pulled down both her pants and her underwear. She lay there, underneath him and fully exposed. She was his for the taking, and they both knew it. He looked at his fingers, and they were covered in a clear, glistening liquid.

“No need to get so wet so quickly, dear. We have as long as I’d like.” It was still 2:02 A.M.

He put his fingers into his mouth and licked the sticky substance off, savoring the taste with a smile of pleasure on his face. It sickened Katie.

“Look at your beautiful flower…” he whispered, and she felt his weight shifting. “Let’s get a closer look, shall we?” he said, and he dropped his legs off the bed so he was on his knees, his face right in her womanhood.

“No, don’t!” Katie yelled, but she knew he wouldn’t listen, as his tongue suddenly shot out and starting to explore her wet lower lips. He snaked his tongue left and right, even kissing her there several times. He put his hand to his crotch, grabbing himself a bit to contain his member, which was threatening to rip right through his jeans if he didn’t fuck her soon.

He licked and licked, his tongue going into her hole a bit, as she grew wetter and wetter by the moment. She wiggled as his tongue wiggled, and she arched her head back and shuttered, cum leaking out of her. She didn’t want him, but her body sure did.

“Don’t enjoy your nightmare too much now, Katie dear,” he said as he finally stopped licking. He licked his lips slowly and seductively, which were covered in her cum. He climbed back on her. He leaned on his knees, which held her legs down, as he looked down at her eyes. They were amazing. Filled with terror. He was going to savor every minute of this girl…hell he was going to make her a weekly client!

He leaned down and gave her a long, cummy kiss until he leaned back up, and his hands reaching toward his fly. He was breathing hard, and his eyes were filled with the same excitement a predator would have before leaping out onto its unsuspecting prey. His member was throbbing, and doused in pre. Instead of taking his time to torture her, he quickly ripped his pants off, and then his black boxers, finally unveiling his weapon. It was huge. Inhumanly huge. At least ten inches, and thicker than any human’s cock.

“I don’t want to move, you know, too fast for you,” he winked, “We have all night. We have all eternity. We’re going to take our time. I think it’s YOUR turn to pleasure ME.”

Katie’s lip was trembling. “What do you mean?”

“Ever suck a man off?”

No answer.

“You haven’t.”

She stared back at him with massive eyes. She couldn’t believe this was happening. It couldn’t be!

“Well, tonight’s going to be your first time. Tonight’s going to be your first time for a lot of things, Katie dear.”

Katie felt like she was going to vomit any second. Time was literally standing still. He slowly crawled higher and higher up her body, his body weight leaving her legs and moving onto her torso and arms. He rested his knees on either side of her torso, and he poked his member into her face, drops of pre dripping onto her face. She sealed her mouth shut as tight as she could, determined not to take him in. He smirked and chuckled a bit, and quickly moved his hands to her sides, and squeezed her sides in as tight as he could.

She jumped and gasped in a ticklish response, and with catlike reflexes he buried his phallic friend deep into her opening. Her eyes widened in disgust as she tasted his member and his pre. Katie gagged a little as his member went deep, deep into her throat. He shuddered, his eyes going up, as his member finally started to feel a little pleasure.
They sat there in that position for a couple moments. “Perhaps you need some persuasion,” he whispered with a smirk, and he quickly thrusted in as hard as he could, Katie crying through all of it.

‘Maybe I should bite him…’

“If you bite me, I swear that me taking your virginity will be the LEAST of your problems.” He said with a tone of anger and threat. “If you don’t start sucking either, we’re going to have the same issue…”

Tears were dripping down Katie’s face. She had no other choice. She started to suck.

“Work your tongue a bit for me, dear.” She complied in humiliation.

The demon moaned in ecstasy, leaning his arms over Katie’s figure to the bedpost. He gripped it and started to thrust while she sucked, and he yelled in glee. This girl was great, for being a little inexperienced virgin. He moved his knee from Katie’s side to in between her legs, and he moved her legs apart to expose her pussy. He quickly put his knee against it, moving it around a bit to massage her. He thrusted, he yelled, and he moved his knee altogether, feeling a bit of a climax building. He was throbbing inside of her.

He could feel the tip of her tongue work around him, and he pulled out a bit so her tip could taste his tip. He was so thick that it was hard for her to actually cover all of him. He arched his back and thrusted back into her, pulling and thrusting in as if he was fucking her. The warm moisture felt so good. He was throbbing in ecstasy, riding a wave of pure pleasure, panting and shuddering like an animal. She was his favorite victim in millennia. Oh he was going to fuck her so hard. He HAD to pay her back.

He pulled out one more time, and started to thrust back in. As he began to penetrate again, he sprayed his thick cum into her mouth. She instantly gagged and lurched forward, and the panting monster staying in her. “Swallow,” he commanded.

And with tears, she managed to swallow most of it. Some of his seed was all over her lips as it dripped from her mouth, and she tried to spit it out as he pulled his huge cock out. He was happy, but not quite satisfied…

“Good job, dear,” he said, giving her a mock clapping as he scooted back, laying back on her again. They both panted together, his muscles pushing her body into the mattress. She let out a sob, knowing that this was just the beginning.

“And you’re correct, this is just the beginning,” he whispered with a playful smirk.

He went back to nuzzling her, and she could just picture the angering smirk that was on his face before he sat up again so she could see it. His member wasn’t erect anymore but it was covered in white, and he looked at her with a tilted head.
“Touch it. Make it hard again,” he said with a smile.

She knew she had no choice again. She slowly raised her hand to it, and gripped it lightly. He shuddered a little as she moved her hand up and down, touching it all over. It was starting to harden again, very quickly. Katie grimaced in disgust as it started to raise, and she kept on touching it, sliding from the balls to the tip. He smiled at her in delight, becoming hard and erect again.

Katie quickly pulled her hand away once the disgusting deed was done, and she whipped her hands on her sheets.

“Why do you do this?” Katie spat out.

“Dear, this job comes with so many benefits, like tight little virgins like you,” he smirked at her. “I can’t wait to pay your two friends a visit…Shame they’re not virgins like you.”

He moved his head down to her neck, and stuck out his tongue as it trailed down to her two breasts. He licked and suckled on them, dousing them and their hard nipples in saliva. He started to lick her nipples hard, nibbling on them a little as he moved his hand to his member, which was throbbing again. His other palm went to her exhausted womanhood, massaging her labia and clit as his other hand stroked his member, which was beginning to leak pre again. He couldn’t take it anymore…

He suddenly stood up for a minute, getting off Katie completely. She was confused greatly by this, and she looked up at him before she sat up. She scooted a bit back onto the bed, away from him. He was staring her down like she was a piece of meat, a smirk on his face and a sparkle of anticipation in his eyes. His smirk turned into a huge, toothy smile as he took a step back, and then he suddenly darted forward, snarling and leaping onto her naked body. She screamed in terror, knowing this was it. He had to get into her before he went insane!

His huge cock tore through her virgin walls in seconds. Katie screamed in agony, arching her back up and leaning her head back. “Oh my God, YES!” he yelled, and he started to growl like an absolute animal. His lips found hers, and he started to dig into her with his tongue. He quickly pulled out and thrusted in. He didn’t take his time taking it slow for her. He wanted to fuck her hard, long, and good. She was so tight, she had such a great pussy.

He pulled out again and thrusted in. Faster! FASTER! He yelled and moaned into her lips, closing her eyes. Katie knew she should’ve been screaming and sobbing, but she was moaning too. It felt so great, and she hated it. She didn’t want this! She shouldn’t be enjoying it!

Thrust! Thrust! THRUST. He lost count of how many times he had pulled out and quickly shot back in. He was so large, he could feel his member entering her womb. He thought he was actually going to break his toy if he didn’t slow down, but he didn’t fucking care. This was the best fuck he’d ever had, and he had already done thousands upon thousands of girls, most of which were virgins like her.

She rocked back and forth with his member, her body struggling to take him. Her walls massaged him and moved sporadically as he thrusted in at a fast but unpredictable rate. “Oh…Ohhhh…OHHH!” he yelled, grabbing her shoulders so he could thrust even harder. He was going quicker than any human could possibly go. Katie could feel the climax building, as could he. He panted louder and heavier, trying to get as many penetrations in before he climaxed. She would remember this fuck forever, so he might as well make it last for her.

He lapped his tongue over her face in the last ensuing moments. He was amazed with himself. It’s been minutes, and he was still going. He smirked to himself in victory when he heard her moans turn to screams of both ecstasy and terror. He pulled out one last time, and yelled in both glee and predatorial lust as she screamed and he thrusted in as deep as he could possibly could, her spazzing walls collapsing in on his cock. His seed shot out everywhere, more than anyone would think possible, filling her up to the point that much dripped out of her opening.

He collapsed on her body, both of them panting. He didn’t stop though. He kept smooching and licking and sucking and nibbling on her face. He was so horny still. He couldn’t contain himself. His member was still hard. It didn’t even go limp once. He didn’t even need to get hard again. He was going to fuck her for as long as he could…

Katie screamed.

-------------------------

Katie screamed.

She bolted up from her bed, doused in sweat. She was absolutely horrified as her eyes darted about the room. She dropped her head to her pillows, in absolutely shock and terror. She grabbed her temples with her hands, trying to get a grip on reality. It took her a couple minutes to finally calm down. She finally sighed and shook her head, looking at her clock. It was 2:02 A.M.

“It was just a dream…” she said shaking her head.

“Really dear, how sure are you of that?”
Thriller05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, this is a really good story. I love the level of detail that you put into it.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:29 AM   #3
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i think i might start believing in the Boogeyman again...

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

wow...truly one of the best stories I have ever ever read...amazing I wish I had powers like that...
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:56 AM   #5
ptar

ptar has initial reputation

holymoly! well done
ptar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:32 PM   #6
Pan77

Pan77 has initial reputation

Ah, it's good to be the boogeyman. Great story Thriller. Thanks.
Pan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:18 PM   #7
addon

addon has initial reputation

Heh should make a story bout Freddy .C xxx mode