Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2008, 06:10 AM   #1
riddler66

riddler66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Walk in the Park...

A WALK IN THE PARK
by Riddler66
M~F-NC-ANAL-VIOLENCE

NOTES: So this is my second attempt (Pack of Wolves being my first), and I am trying to correct mistakes. I think my first piece was too long, and a little too clinical, so this time I am taking a stab at first person narrative. Anybody reading this, please feel free to critique (don't be too mean, remember I'm new). I need to know what works and what doesn't. Let me know...

---BEGIN STORY---
She was a sweet looking little thing. Probably 18 or 19, tight skinny little body. She had on a long skirt and a long sleeve shirt, and was carrying a backpack with her ballet cloths in it. I could see her nipples poking out in the cold night air and it was apparent she was not wearing a bra. She was a full A cup at best, so she probably never really wore one.

As I sat in the bushes and waited for her to get close, I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute. I had been watching her for months, figuring out her habits and schedule. Tonight I had managed to divert her off of the main path and into my part of the park. Nobody would hear her. She was mine.

I waited until the last possible moment and reached out to grab her from behind. She started to scream, but I put my hand over her mouth before she had a chance to get out more than a short squeak. As I felt her struggling in my arms I took in the sweet perfume of her washed and conditioned hair. Her back was pressed up against my chest and I could feel the warmth of her body, and the tight wiry muscles straining for freedom. For a moment that was enough. But then I started to feel my cock swell and I knew that I had to have her. I slid my hand around the front of her and down the waistband of her skirt, under her panties. She redoubled her efforts to escape, but it was useless.

As my hand slid under her panties, I felt her fine soft little pubic hairs under my fingers. There was a little stubble where she shaved her bikini line. I fondled her sparse bush for a second and then slid two fingers over her pubic mound and slid them between her lips. I worked my fingers around the hole a little, exploring her young, tight little twat.

During this whole thing she was struggling like mad trying to pull free from my grasp, and to be honest I was kind of enjoying it. But I knew if we were going to fuck she needed to be calmed down a little.

First I just spun her around to face me and took my hand away. Before she had a chance to call out I smacked her hard in the face. It would have been more effective if I had punched her, but I wanted her face to be pretty when I fucked her.

For a moment she just froze, shocked that I had actually hit her. Then before she had a chance to really think about it, I slapped her again. Then I punched her in the stomach and she dropped like a sack of potatoes to the ground. I could hear her gasping for air. I didn’t want to hurt her, but she was going to need to learn to obey me, and this was the best way.

As she lay there on the ground, curled up on her side in the fetal position, I reached down and flipped her skirt up. She was wearing plain white little panties just like I imagined. I could see the outline of her ass through the tight cotton. She had a little curve at the bottom of her cheeks, but she did not have a lot of meat. Her legs were muscular but skinny. I reached out and ran my hand up her smooth muscular leg, then squeezed her ass and it was like heaven. She was starting to catch her breath now, so I rolled her on her back and smacked her again just to make sure she knew who was in charge. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, terrified, but too afraid to scream.

I reached down slowly and took hold of her panties and started to slide them down her milky white thighs. Almost immediately though she slammed her knees together and tried to grab at my hands. I let go of her panties and backhanded her as hard as I could. She moved her hands up to her face to protect herself. I waited a moment and then reached down and parted her knees again. I could hear her crying into her hands, but when I let go her knees stayed where I put them.

Very slowly I hooked my fingers into the waste band of her panties and slid them down. I could see her legs quivering as she resisted the urge to try to stop me. I slid her panties down over her crotch and slowly exposed her perfect little cunt. Her hair was untrimmed but fine and thin, so you could see everything. As her panties came down low enough to expose her pussy lips I thought I my cock was going to burst out of my pants. Her labia were small and smooth, and you could just barely see a little of her inner lips peeking out.

At last I slid her panties over her tennis shoes and threw them aside. I took a moment to admire her laying there on her back with her skirt bunched up at her waist and her virginal little snatch exposed to me. I grabbed her knees and pushed them further apart to make her look more like the little fuck slut I was about to make her into. As I stared at her exposed slit it was all I could do not to just whip my cock out and start screwing her. But I wanted to make this moment last.

I moved in between her legs and she whimpered a little, assuming I was about to violate her. Instead I reached up and gently slid her shirt up her flat stomach and eventually up over her breasts. Her tits were small but very perky. Her pink little nipples stood out from her tits like erasers, and she shivered from both cold and shame as I finished exposing her private parts. Her hands were still over her face and I could hear her sobbing uncontrollably as I leaned back and began to pull my cock out. The sound intensified as she heard the sound of my zipper.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing by the time I took it out. The sight of my little angel lying there on the grass with her legs spread and her tits exposed, crying hysterically over the prospect of having me shove my nasty cock deep into her twat made my cock twitch. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a little bottle of lube. I knew if I did not use a little, it would probably take an hour to get it in her. I applied a little to my tool and then moved into position. I did not climb on top of her, but instead got on my knees near her crotch. That way I could watch as my cock worked its way into her.

As my cockhead touched her lips her whole body shuddered, but she stayed where she was. I worked the tip up and down her slit, working the lube around the hole. As her lips parted a little I could see the pink inner pussy peeking out at me. Finally I could not wait any more. I leaned in and put some pressure on her pussy hole. I felt resistance, so I gave a hard shove and the very tip of my cock parted her meat curtains and penetrated her. Her hands shot from her face down to her sides. She clawed at the grass underneath her and arched her back in pain. Pain and pleasure create similar facial expressions on people. If I had not known better I would have sworn she was enjoying herself. Only the tears gave it away.

I continued to move slowly as she moaned in agony. Over the course of a minute or so I watched the head of my cock disappear into her unwilling cunt. As the pain intensified she was squirming more, and I knew it would not be long before the pain overwhelmed her fear of being hit. I watched for as long as I could as my cock worked deeper into her fuck hole. Her lips were spread open by my cock and I had a good view of her pink parts surrounding my man meat. She had started to inch her way backwards off of my cock, so I leaned forward over her and shoved my cock half way into her in one motion. She screamed and began flailing wildly. She tried pushing me off of her, rolling me off, and even tried to claw at my face. She was desperate to stop the pain. But I outweighed her by about a hundred pounds, so it was very simple for me to just pin her down and hold her in place as I slowly began to work the rest of my dick into her torn pussy channel.

It was like someone had closed a warm wet vice clamp around my cock. I had to stop several times to avoid blowing my load in her early. She was not screaming any more. She was in so much pain she could not even make a sound. As I stuffed the last of my cock into her she just lay there looking shocked and horrified.

When my cock was all the way in, I reached under her and grabbed hold of her little ass cheeks and began to pump my throbbing cock in and out of her tight, sore little twat. I pounded her hard and fast and it felt great. But after a few minutes of plowing her little cunt, I felt like she had started to go away. My perfect little angel had left me and I needed her to come back.

Abruptly I pulled my cock out of her and roughly turned her on her stomach. She was too dazed to have any idea what was going on. I took a moment to take in her little heart shaped bum, and then I grabbed both her ass cheeks and spread them apart, exposing her puckered little anus. I leaned forward and spit directly on her asshole a couple of times, and then I leaned forward and lined my cock up with her sphincter. She hardly had time to realize what I was doing until the tip of my cock had already started to work it’s way into her rectum. She hissed and I felt her asshole tighten. I kept pushing though and forced her ass open a millimeter at a time. As the widest part of my cockhead approached her anus, she was moaning loudly and banging her fists into the soft ground.

Eventually I felt that magic point where her ass released a little, and my cock slid partway up her ass like it was sinking into warm molasses. She began screaming and clawing at the earth, trying to work her way out from under me. In response I laid down on top of her and shoved my cock all the way up her ass. She let out a shriek like no other sound I had ever heard. I reached my hands under her body and cupped her breasts and fondled her nipples as I began to hump her tight ass in earnest. I could hear her screams and feel her thrashing beneath me, but it began to sound and feel further and further away as my orgasm built. I don’t know if I fucked her ass for five minutes or thirty minutes, I was entranced by the warm snug feeling of her tight ass, and the fleshy firm tits in my hands.

Finally I started to feel the tingly feeling that started in my dick and worked its way through my whole body, and I knew I was close. Moments later I felt my cock begin to shoot gobs of cum deep into her bowels. I was vaguely aware of her crying out, perhaps even begging me not to cum in her, but I was totally caught up in the sensation of my own orgasm, and the joy of using my new fuck toy for the first time. When I had finally shot the last drops of my seed into her, I collapsed with my cock still buried in her shithole. It took a few minutes to catch my breath, and then I pulled my softening cock out of her asshole. She immediately tried to make a run for it, but I grabbed her and threw her down hard. Then I reached into my pocket and pulled out a plastic bag with a rag in it. I held my breath as I put the chloroform soaked rag up to her face and watched her loose consciousness. Then I picked up her mostly naked body and all of her stuff and carried her to the car I had parked a short distance away. I put her in the trunk for the short drive to my “studio” which would be her home for some time to come. There I would use her as I saw fit and when I was done I would offer her up to my many friends, who would all pay dearly to violate her in unspeakable ways. As I thought about watching her being violated over and over by many strange men, I started to feel my cock get hard again. I drove a little faster…

TO BE CONINUED?
riddler66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
k100

k100 has initial reputation
Default Good Story

Another good story. + Rep for you for the effort. Thanks Riddler!
k100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:26 AM   #3
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)

Great story. Love to read more
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
sunny92

sunny92 has initial reputation

same it was very good!
sunny92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #5
someonenew

someonenew has initial reputation

Enjoys the detail you put into this, Great Story, I liked your last one as well
someonenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #6
wolfshark77

wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)wolfshark77 Level 2 (200+)

Well done! Makes me want more...
wolfshark77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:18 AM   #7
nabisco

nabisco has initial reputation

thx
nabisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #8
Spidahx101

Spidahx101 has initial reputation

Great
Spidahx101 is offline   Reply With Quote